Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Lady Meets Snake While Coming Down From Her Husband's Car, Then This Happened - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Lady Meets Snake While Coming Down From Her Husband's Car, Then This Happened (70446 Views)

Uncle Heard I Now Fix Ford And This Happened / Man Forgets Where He Parks His Car - Then Finds It 20 Years Later / SHOCKING German Man Forgets Where He Parks His Car –then Finds It 20 Years Later (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Meets Snake While Coming Down From Her Husband's Car, Then This Happened by michealhelly(m): 12:10am On Jul 18, 2017
This is real... The door even no lock well... To show u somthing is inbetween.... The snake struggled thats why it looked bent ... Wae up guys... The woman is not saying these for likes.. This is not face book... She did not ask u to comment.... She just gave a testimony... How would she do al this jobin photoshop just to show u ... Inukwa num biko nu ooo.....

1 Like

Re: Lady Meets Snake While Coming Down From Her Husband's Car, Then This Happened by Nobody: 12:18am On Jul 18, 2017
It's the side chick grin
Re: Lady Meets Snake While Coming Down From Her Husband's Car, Then This Happened by Jahmblinqz(m): 12:35am On Jul 18, 2017
This is photoshop...
Re: Lady Meets Snake While Coming Down From Her Husband's Car, Then This Happened by koboko69: 1:09am On Jul 18, 2017
Kc3000:
There I was as a boy-soldier in NMS, sitting under a tree when a snake climbed down my shoulder and was making its way down my chest area when I realized what was happening and freaked out. I jumped up, the snake fell off and disappeared into the bushes. God did His thing o.

Which colito are u
Re: Lady Meets Snake While Coming Down From Her Husband's Car, Then This Happened by yungmoney447(m): 1:49am On Jul 18, 2017
The person that photoshop that pix,should be given d award for best photoshopping artist of the year after adekunle gold.
Re: Lady Meets Snake While Coming Down From Her Husband's Car, Then This Happened by mamajaz(f): 3:56am On Jul 18, 2017
aanexplus:
Look like Photoshop... Ha ha
Photoshop koh, photomall ni...
Re: Lady Meets Snake While Coming Down From Her Husband's Car, Then This Happened by naturefellow(m): 4:55am On Jul 18, 2017
tit:

all snakes but the mamba would run away.
the mamba has been known to attack unprovoked.
it can come out from the bush and strike a person on the footpath.
I think that's on rare occasions
Re: Lady Meets Snake While Coming Down From Her Husband's Car, Then This Happened by naturefellow(m): 5:01am On Jul 18, 2017
Image is real and not photoshopped. And for those asking, how would there be a reflection on a car body that has lost its luster due to dirts?
Re: Lady Meets Snake While Coming Down From Her Husband's Car, Then This Happened by suny247: 5:57am On Jul 18, 2017
God punish devil
Re: Lady Meets Snake While Coming Down From Her Husband's Car, Then This Happened by chiraqDemon(m): 6:09am On Jul 18, 2017
ovaRAYted:

thank God for your eye bros...i now feel bold on the anti-lala step i took smiley
As in snaking in 2d grin
I don de look d snake since but I just enter comments to see if na only me de see am
Re: Lady Meets Snake While Coming Down From Her Husband's Car, Then This Happened by ndat(m): 6:12am On Jul 18, 2017
three things are involved in this story 1. either the snake is mentally derailed
2. either d snake was on mission ie sent
3. or photoshopped
normal snake don't wait for sound of anything for defence not to talk of a car.
anyway, thank God for your life
Re: Lady Meets Snake While Coming Down From Her Husband's Car, Then This Happened by Bgorgeous: 6:12am On Jul 18, 2017
Wow ! To God be the glory. I hate this creature like....
Re: Lady Meets Snake While Coming Down From Her Husband's Car, Then This Happened by modupeleke(f): 6:23am On Jul 18, 2017
all glory belongs to God.
Re: Lady Meets Snake While Coming Down From Her Husband's Car, Then This Happened by Mekusstriker(m): 6:55am On Jul 18, 2017
This is pure photoshop.
If not, why didn't she take more than one picture. Or maybe her phone started hanging after the first shot.
Re: Lady Meets Snake While Coming Down From Her Husband's Car, Then This Happened by stanfford: 7:18am On Jul 18, 2017
Pure photoshop, why are dere no other pictures? Like the snake's head inside the car? Neighbors rushing to the scene and so many other pictures......I trust nigerians, if it truly happened u will see some guys posing with d snake Sef, plus so many other pictures, but in this case......only one PHOTOSHOPPED picture tell the story.......so many red flags
Re: Lady Meets Snake While Coming Down From Her Husband's Car, Then This Happened by herlarho(m): 7:19am On Jul 18, 2017
I swear by God this picture was photoshoped ..................

Photoshop level: Madness.........

Oga Lala this ain't a front page material..........................
Re: Lady Meets Snake While Coming Down From Her Husband's Car, Then This Happened by Pylony(m): 7:30am On Jul 18, 2017
Where them Lala and co una food don done o grin.
Re: Lady Meets Snake While Coming Down From Her Husband's Car, Then This Happened by khristal87(m): 7:37am On Jul 18, 2017
No car door cn close wit dt size of a snake...........haba
Re: Lady Meets Snake While Coming Down From Her Husband's Car, Then This Happened by fakati(m): 7:46am On Jul 18, 2017
I smell nollywood

Re: Lady Meets Snake While Coming Down From Her Husband's Car, Then This Happened by nadisman(m): 7:47am On Jul 18, 2017
oh thanks to Almighty but looks like Photoshop to me let me
Re: Lady Meets Snake While Coming Down From Her Husband's Car, Then This Happened by fowosh: 7:56am On Jul 18, 2017
NairalandHeroes:
you dull sha. What are they hating on, snake? Zoom into the pics and at the center of the snake, near the twisting, you will see it was photoshopped.
the wise one, so u WL tell me u can't discern wen one is using an ironic word to qualify a phrase?..... nawa for u oooo.......if u like quote me 200 times if I respond to ur quoting I av messed up
Re: Lady Meets Snake While Coming Down From Her Husband's Car, Then This Happened by NairalandHeroes: 8:12am On Jul 18, 2017
fowosh:

the wise one, so u WL tell me u can't discern wen one is using an ironic word to qualify a phrase?..... nawa for u oooo.......if u like quote me 200 times if I respond to ur quoting I av messed up
grin no qualms.
Re: Lady Meets Snake While Coming Down From Her Husband's Car, Then This Happened by Uddy03(f): 8:12am On Jul 18, 2017
Get One Shade Lighter Skin Every Week
Order Now!! UBS Cream
Re: Lady Meets Snake While Coming Down From Her Husband's Car, Then This Happened by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:18am On Jul 18, 2017
WHO DID THIS? JESUS!
Re: Lady Meets Snake While Coming Down From Her Husband's Car, Then This Happened by HiliaryAutos(m): 8:18am On Jul 18, 2017
So photoshop snake too fit make front page...and this kind of fake story,Not all you see on front page are gold
Re: Lady Meets Snake While Coming Down From Her Husband's Car, Then This Happened by iluvdonjazzy: 8:25am On Jul 18, 2017
aanexplus:
it is, not even look like.
Re: Lady Meets Snake While Coming Down From Her Husband's Car, Then This Happened by halfcurrent(m): 8:30am On Jul 18, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
A lady is filled with thanks to God after her horrifying encounter with a snake while returning from work with her husband in his car. The woman whose baby was in the back seat - revealed that when she wanted to come out from the vehicle, she saw a big black snake waiting for her on the ground. Out of her instinct, the lady quickly closed the door just when the snake wanted to enter the vehicle as she smashed the reptile to death.... Read her words below;

On that faithful evening, le boo came to carry me from my place of work, it was few minutes past 5pm. I sat at the front seat just beside him, while my baby was sleeping peacefully at the back. We gisted on our way, laughed, chop suya based on logistics all the way. Eventually we drive reach house, make I open door come down from motor. Na long hissing I hear, I decide to take another look before dropping my leg which was by this time suspended on air. My sisters lo and behold na big black snake I see, set and ready to attack.

The way I take draw my leg put back inside motor na only God fit explain am. Omo! My head was spinning fast as I quickly drag the handle of the motor make I close the door, the snake see me o, e know wetin I wan do o, na so e raise body spear come meet me inside motor. But my God who is faster than the fastest snake helped me lock the door just before it could enter the car.

I was shouting and telling hubby to drive back that there is a snake and the snake spear towards me inside the car but my hubby who takes everything as a joke thought I was joking, he started laughing and saying if snake hears sounds it runs away not to talk of a car whose noise is louder than that of a human and that even if it does not run that snake does not pursue someone inside car that what did I do wrong that snake would spear to come and meet me. Eventually he turned around to my direction to see if there was anything there and then he screamed.

"Baby it's there o, don't open your door o" come see me inside the motor, I Donn jump go back seat, carry my baby pass my husband side fly commot for the motor. Little did I know that the devil had already been defeated. When the snake speared to me inside the car, it succeeded in entering with its ugly head but when I locked the door I also succeeded in closing its head in between.

So it's head was inside with its mouth wide opened ready to bite while it's body was outside. God had killed it for me. Everyday I still celebrate my God who did this miracle for me........

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/lady-encounters-snake-coming-husbands-car-happened.html

God forbid bad thing... My sister, thank God for your life o....which kind wahalla be this? Haaa. Thank God ooo
Re: Lady Meets Snake While Coming Down From Her Husband's Car, Then This Happened by paulverma: 8:51am On Jul 18, 2017
coolesmile:
Alhamdulilah. Thank you Jesus.

Pick a struggle na. Only u Islam, only u jesus on top.. Lol
Re: Lady Meets Snake While Coming Down From Her Husband's Car, Then This Happened by anthney87: 9:19am On Jul 18, 2017
OP.

please tellnme how come about this story because the same story was shared by a friend of mine not long ago that this happened to her almost a year ago.

Seeing this story today here and not shared by my friend but on a Yoruba or hausa group when she is neither a native of both tribe keeps me wondering.

Please can we get the name of that your friend who shared this testimony?
Re: Lady Meets Snake While Coming Down From Her Husband's Car, Then This Happened by ejiksman4sureyahoocom(m): 9:23am On Jul 18, 2017
The devil is liar. This can't be just an ordinary snake. Thank God you have defeated them both in spirit and in physical
Re: Lady Meets Snake While Coming Down From Her Husband's Car, Then This Happened by okonja(m): 10:58am On Jul 18, 2017
aanexplus:

It's a photoshop definitely

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians Amazed As N1billion Bugatti Veyron Land In Nigeria (Video) / Corolla Or Camry: Which Should I buy? / 2020 Toyota Highlander Unveiled - Photos, Details And Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.