Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,643 members, 7,958,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:05 AM

Yemi Osinbajo Meets With Malala Yousafzai Behind Close Doors - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Yemi Osinbajo Meets With Malala Yousafzai Behind Close Doors (31197 Views)

Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo Meets With Leaders Of Southern Kaduna Communities / VIDEO: Osinbajo Meets Released Chibok Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets With Malala Yousafzai Behind Close Doors by Luvdk(f): 12:42am On Jul 18, 2017
Still suckling almajiris skinny dick

Afonjaaaa grin

What appeared to late Abiora Mumushudu is fast approaching you

@ Osinbado

If you like heed to my 10 cent advice
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets With Malala Yousafzai Behind Close Doors by Hussainvictor12: 1:13am On Jul 18, 2017
I don't think she has any solution to offer to Nigeria's problems. All apc does is travel travel travel. Foreign foreign foreign
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets With Malala Yousafzai Behind Close Doors by MrIcredible: 1:19am On Jul 18, 2017
[s]
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This young lady has defied the odds and set herself apart as a global leader.

Nice one Malala

I heard Malala Yousafzai has been longing to meet with Nnamdi Kanu.
This will be a great opportunity for her now she's in Nigeria.

Osinbanjo looks so intimidated by the small girl.
Shame!
[/s]
I'll make your dolty comment disappear now!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets With Malala Yousafzai Behind Close Doors by chennySman: 2:08am On Jul 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Why don't you try to borrow some brain somewhere..... Even If It'll be the one for dogs.

Nice one Malala

Shame!
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets With Malala Yousafzai Behind Close Doors by PenSniper: 2:30am On Jul 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nice one Malala

Shame!

It's a taboo for her to meet with terrorists and local minions.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets With Malala Yousafzai Behind Close Doors by YelloweWest: 3:55am On Jul 18, 2017
soberdrunk:
I still dont get what all the hype is about this child!! I don't understand why they are treating her like she found the solution to all the problems in the world or invented a magical cure for all the health problems, to me she is just another chibok girl angry
She proved that a pencil is more powerful than a gun...

Read her story.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets With Malala Yousafzai Behind Close Doors by miqos02(m): 5:35am On Jul 18, 2017
soberdrunk:
I still dont get what all the hype is about this child!! I don't understand why they are treating her like she found the solution to all the problems in the world or invented a magical cure for all the health problems, to me she is just another chibok girl angry
I think international organisations are only using her to pass messages
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets With Malala Yousafzai Behind Close Doors by bewla(m): 5:39am On Jul 18, 2017
Divay22:
I'm tired of booking space...lemme catch some sleep tongue tongue cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
And for the two young gentleman above me angry angry angry
Talk am now if na baba u all will say behind close door now enko talk am now
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets With Malala Yousafzai Behind Close Doors by Nobody: 5:43am On Jul 18, 2017
Malala is just an actor, acting CIA scripts. she was not the only one shot by the taliban, where are the other girls?

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets With Malala Yousafzai Behind Close Doors by Praktikals(m): 5:45am On Jul 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
I heard Malala Yousafzai has been longing to meet with Nnamdi Kanu. This will be a great opportunity for her now she's in Nigeria.
Osinbanjo looks so intimidated by the small girl. Shame!

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets With Malala Yousafzai Behind Close Doors by farihafaheemah(m): 6:06am On Jul 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nice one Malala

Shame!
You should be ashamed of yourself with your sense of reasoning, how can a reputable professor of Law, a former commission of justice in Lagos state and vice president of federal Republic of Nigeria be intimidated by mere secondary school girl. Do u know numbers of doctorate he has produced when he was a lecturer, do u know how many cases he won in the court, do u know he lead the team in case of lagos vs Federal govt and he won. Pls reset you IQ

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets With Malala Yousafzai Behind Close Doors by francotunsco: 6:11am On Jul 18, 2017
Whatever they are doing behind closed door, diaris God oooo...
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets With Malala Yousafzai Behind Close Doors by iamrealdeji(m): 6:36am On Jul 18, 2017
HisSexcellency:
grin grin grin
See small girl who is a nobel laureate, and one prof. Is carrying grey hair and forming "school of thought" as if banana fall on him angry
Nobel laureate pass Nobel laureate. Prof Soyinka won his based in his knowledge and brilliance,this girl won hers based on her peaceful activities,moves,talks,etc
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets With Malala Yousafzai Behind Close Doors by kodymack(m): 7:05am On Jul 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nice one Malala

Shame!
where did you hear that she wants to meet that goat?
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets With Malala Yousafzai Behind Close Doors by tobrinskilanski: 7:13am On Jul 18, 2017
Divay22:
I'm tired of booking space...lemme catch some sleep tongue tongue cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
And for the two young gentleman above me angry angry angry

ur profile pix is electric.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets With Malala Yousafzai Behind Close Doors by sunnyeinstein(m): 7:19am On Jul 18, 2017
soberdrunk:

Welcome to this habitat called "earth" and to this niche called "nigeria". A place where the govt has lost its senses and sees no good in its population
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets With Malala Yousafzai Behind Close Doors by feelgoodInc: 7:33am On Jul 18, 2017
I remember that JOE song sexing you, sexing me, from the bed to the floor, freaky freak BEHIND CLOSE DOORS, Nobody nobody nobody has to know, behind close door,

welcome to the peep show.

JOE- PEEP SHOW.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets With Malala Yousafzai Behind Close Doors by dawahlarry: 7:52am On Jul 18, 2017
maxist2020:
this one she is always interested in coming to Nigeria, hope she does not have ulterior motives because one can never trust an Arab fellow
It shows you are really pained inwardly that the girl is a Muslim. Keep hating while Islam keeps thriving.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets With Malala Yousafzai Behind Close Doors by kkins25(m): 8:23am On Jul 18, 2017
Billyonaire:
The hustling is real.

Her Fund goes around soliciting for sovereign donations while our street beggars are about to be taxed by our Miss Pepeiye Minister of Finance. Hahahahahaaaha, I dont know I chose to be born in Nigeria mehnn.
Sir, i have been asking myself this question. I have never seen a so called "God fearing" people with so much evil. Which God are they serving self?? Na wa for this nigeria.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets With Malala Yousafzai Behind Close Doors by gr8felix(m): 8:30am On Jul 18, 2017
Osinbanjo looks so intimidated by the small girl. Shame![/quote] What if your assumption is false,then shame on you.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets With Malala Yousafzai Behind Close Doors by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 18, 2017
proddey:

She's a Nobel peace prize winner not Nobel youth peace prize winner.

Check Wikipedia.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets With Malala Yousafzai Behind Close Doors by introvertious: 9:59am On Jul 18, 2017
IF ITS BEHIND CLOSED DOORS, Y IS THE NEWS ALL OVER THE MEDIA.
MAYBE I DONT KNOW THE MEANING OF CLOSED DOORES
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets With Malala Yousafzai Behind Close Doors by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nice one Malala

Shame!

Please define ''Intimidated''?

Misplaced thinking.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

30 Tons Chinese Tipping Trucks For Hire In Lagos / At Last, Oyinlola Defects To APC / Trailer Crushes Female NASPOLY Final Year Student To Death (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.