Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,906 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Tweet Of The Day(see Pix) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tweet Of The Day(see Pix) (880 Views)

Cardi B Nigerian Citizenship Tweet: Abike Dabiri, Bashir Ahmad React / Hilarious Tweet Of Orji Uzor Kalu About The Just Concluded Pdp Convention / Vote APC Out If We Fail To Tackle Unemployment -Throwback Tweet Of Bukola Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tweet Of The Day(see Pix) by eyeview: 8:45pm On Jul 17, 2017
Everything about APC is a fraud

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tweet Of The Day(see Pix) by madridguy(m): 8:47pm On Jul 17, 2017
grin grin
Re: Tweet Of The Day(see Pix) by obojememe: 8:49pm On Jul 17, 2017
hard knock

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tweet Of The Day(see Pix) by alcmene: 8:53pm On Jul 17, 2017
cheesy
Re: Tweet Of The Day(see Pix) by Ekiseme(m): 8:54pm On Jul 17, 2017
I can relate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tweet Of The Day(see Pix) by AmoryBlacq: 9:00pm On Jul 17, 2017
Nigeria was founded on lies!

Didn't start with APC

PDP didn't/won't do better

That's why I'm going to run for president come 2027

Independent of any political party!

Things must begin to work for better in this nation!

3 Likes

Re: Tweet Of The Day(see Pix) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 17, 2017
meaning?

1 Like

Re: Tweet Of The Day(see Pix) by gidjah(m): 9:17pm On Jul 17, 2017
how has that got to do with the state of the nation today please, does that make Mugabe any better than the average leaders Africa has been parading for decades now? a man at 93 still parading him self forcefully on the jugular of his people, making a 21st century slavery out of them, is that man a leader to be emulated at any cost?.All we need in Africa today is selfless vibrant sound minded patriotic leaders, this are the qualities we look out for UN any potential African leader if we need this continent to move forward please
Re: Tweet Of The Day(see Pix) by Justuceleague2: 9:34pm On Jul 17, 2017
Some have brains but cannot think

Some can think but have no brains

I have brains and I can think

Glory be to thee รณ lord
Re: Tweet Of The Day(see Pix) by mrvitalis(m): 9:50pm On Jul 17, 2017
AmoryBlacq:

Didn't start with APC

How would u make things work

Understanding we only have less than a trillion for capital budget
Give me how u will fix road ,power ,education,security and all with 8trillion in 8 years
Re: Tweet Of The Day(see Pix) by AmoryBlacq: 10:48pm On Jul 17, 2017
mrvitalis:

How would u make things work

Understanding we only have less than a trillion for capital budget
Give me how u will fix road ,power ,education,security and all with 8trillion in 8 years

I don't know much about finances ( learning in progress) but here's what I know

I'm not promising heaven on earth should I be in power someday ( hopefully 2027) each sector would not be tackled vehemently in a day, Nigerians basic needs are security and power, when these two principals of the economy are heavily invested in, properly managed and ensure they produce desired results others will resonate with them.

Say these take 4 years my next four would focus on education and industrialization.

Possibly as I learn further I'd be able to elucidate more!

Re: Tweet Of The Day(see Pix) by mrvitalis(m): 2:16am On Jul 18, 2017
AmoryBlacq:

I don't know much about finances ( learning in progress) but here's what I know

I'm not promising heaven on earth should I be in power someday ( hopefully 2027) each sector would not be tackled vehemently in a day, Nigerians basic needs are security and power, when these two principals of the economy are heavily invested in, properly managed and ensure they produce desired results others will resonate with them.

Say these take 4 years my next four would focus on education and industrialization.

Possibly as I learn further I'd be able to elucidate more!

U have 800bn ASUU demands u give them 200bn unless they go on strike , U think 600bn a year investment in electricity and security will yield any appreciable development in 4years ??

Seriously u won't perform any better than Buhari or Jonathan

Time has come for people to tell us how they will achieve their promises including finance and time frame than just promise

This will show u truly understand Nigeria and her problems and have the solution
Re: Tweet Of The Day(see Pix) by IamPatriotic(m): 8:22am On Jul 18, 2017
mrvitalis:

U have 800bn ASUU demands u give them 200bn unless they go on strike , U think 600bn a year investment in electricity and security will yield any appreciable development in 4years ??

Seriously u won't perform any better than Buhari or Jonathan

Time has come for people to tell us how they will achieve their promises including finance and time frame than just promise

This will show u truly understand Nigeria and her problems and have the solution

I want to be the President of Nigeria, but not as a democrat, democracy is docile, deceptive and wasteful, when I become president hopefully, first I'll drastically reduced the size of civil service, suspend the Constitution, resort to unicameral legislation, cut overhead by 30%, invest in agriculture, restrict foreign medical tourism, mandate it for all political appointees to enrol their children and wards in Nigerian institution, compel Churches and Mosques to either register with CAC as NGOs or pay tax, reform the judiciary to tackle corrupt practices enact capital punishment and enforce to serve as deterrent ( Nigerians fear death)and all, I'll rule by fait.....
Re: Tweet Of The Day(see Pix) by dlondonbadboy: 8:54am On Jul 18, 2017
AmoryBlacq:

Didn't start with APC

[b]

[/b]

Independent of any political party? Make me understand..
Re: Tweet Of The Day(see Pix) by mrvitalis(m): 8:56am On Jul 18, 2017
IamPatriotic:

I want to be the President of Nigeria, but not as a democrat, democracy is docile, deceptive and wasteful, when I become president hopefully, first I'll drastically reduced the size of civil service, suspend the Constitution, resort to unicameral legislation, cut overhead by 30%, invest in agriculture, restrict foreign medical tourism, mandate it for all political appointees to enrol their children and wards in Nigerian institution, compel Churches and Mosques to either register with CAC as NGOs or pay tax, reform the judiciary to tackle corrupt practices enact capital punishment and enforce to serve as deterrent ( Nigerians fear death)and all, I'll rule by fait.....

Lol that's childish talk
U can't do any of those as a president

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Federal Government To Remove All Pockets From Police Uniform / Fmr Justice Minister Aondoakaa Bidded For Car On Custom E-auction Site (pic) / Dark Secret Of Zuckerberg, Elon Musk And Steve Job.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.