Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,178 members, 7,860,233 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:07 AM

Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. - Romance (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. (81140 Views)

Poll: Who should Ladybird choose as her val??

Folly Mr Ekiti: 8% (3 votes)
Jaybee- Mr smooth: 34% (12 votes)
FBS--Mr sexy: 14% (5 votes)
Pataki-The playa.: 22% (8 votes)
Denzel-Handsome somebody.: 20% (7 votes)
This poll has ended

Miss Nairaland 2016 :UNOFFICIAL Campaign Thread / What To Know When Attending Match Up Event / ****** The Official Unofficial Valentine's Thread***** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (114) (Go Down)

Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by platinumnk(f): 6:58pm On Feb 05, 2010
Abekeade08:

Sorry Platinum,

I think Scooby's jazz was getting to me for a second, but i have shaken it off. Its all about Platinum Babyee.

To My Baby Abeke  embarassed
Everybody is looking for that something, one thing that makes it all complete. You find it in the strangest places -- places you never knew it could be. Some find it in the face of their children, some find it in their mother's eyes; who can deny the joy it brings when you've found that special thing, you're flying without wings.
Some find it sharing every morning, some in their solitary lives; you see it in the works of others, a single line can make you laugh or cry.

You find it in the deepest friendship, the kind you cherish all your life and if you know how much that means, then you've found that special thing, you're flying without wings. So impossible -- as they may seem -- you have to fight for every dream, because who is to know anyone you let go would have made you complete.

Well as for me, it's waking up beside you, to watch the sunrise on your face. To know that I can say I love you at any given time or place. There's little thing that only I know and those are the things that make you mine. And you're the place my life begins, and you'll be where it ends, I'm flying without wings and that's the happiness it portrays, we're both soaring like eagles.
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by follypimpi(m): 7:00pm On Feb 05, 2010
Abekeade08:

Ok fine, i'll update.

Let secretz catch you toasting Moyola again, You will end up in the "dreaded" still searching category.

There's love in sharing none of em r Stingy.
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by ayettymama(f): 7:00pm On Feb 05, 2010
#born in gucci and chrisen in chanel

chooooooooooooooooooone!!!!!

lolz
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by Abekeade08(f): 7:00pm On Feb 05, 2010
CHI, where are u, this ain't easy at all i'm tempted oh to. , , .

You berra chill before you end up like daylea. Let me remind you that Kokonets was just tryig to hit on chi-baby. We are now picking day and night valentines, so is chi baby/night or day.

Jaybee don land ooh. Ladybird where are you?
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by Scooby1(m): 7:01pm On Feb 05, 2010
Abekeade08:

Sorry Platinum,

I think Scooby's jazz was getting to me for a second, but i have shaken it off. Its all about Platinum Babyee.
   shocked shocked shocked

madlady:

@Scooby1 grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Stop spamming this thread, I said I  will be your VAL. Do not let me send you unclothed photos. kiss

grin grin grin grin like photos  wink. Got carried away by cupid!
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by gemmag: 7:01pm On Feb 05, 2010
Abekeade,plz wre is CHIDEAR?i'm dyin longin 4 ma darl.i wanno hear her n feel her presence.i'm telin d world dt i lv CHI
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by Moyola(f): 7:01pm On Feb 05, 2010
follypimpi:

@Moyola

I have searched far & wide ,from north to south pole but of all  u r the 1 my heart yawns for,will u be my Val cutie pie

AwWw! I'd b yur val Folly! kiss kiss cool
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by madlady(f): 7:03pm On Feb 05, 2010
follypimpi:

@Madlady

I just remembered this Song,SPICE -- FIGHT OVER MAN.
  grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMl9eibH7Sw&feature=PlayList&p=DAC882F7E8CE2754&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=8

If I catch you I cut off your hair. lipsrsealed
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by Abekeade08(f): 7:03pm On Feb 05, 2010
To My Baby Abeke  
Everybody is looking for that something, one thing that makes it all complete. You find it in the strangest places -- places you never knew it could be. Some find it in the face of their children, some find it in their mother's eyes; who can deny the joy it brings when you've found that special thing, you're flying without wings.
Some find it sharing every morning, some in their solitary lives; you see it in the works of others, a single line can make you laugh or cry.

You find it in the deepest friendship, the kind you cherish all your life and if you know how much that means, then you've found that special thing, you're flying without wings. So impossible -- as they may seem -- you have to fight for every dream, because who is to know anyone you let go would have made you complete.

Well as for me, it's waking up beside you, to watch the sunrise on your face. To know that I can say I love you at any given time or place. There's little thing that only I know and those are the things that make you mine. And you're the place my life begins, and you'll be where it ends, I'm flying without wings and that's the happiness it portrays, we're both soaring like eagles.

Thank you for the poem baby, you know you are my one and only,
Ok I am slapping myself for even attempting to cheat.
Scooby dey use jazz, i tell una.
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by Mannylex(m): 7:04pm On Feb 05, 2010
oh no MOyola, how long have I tried, and in just one day u accept, this is cruel. why why why
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by follypimpi(m): 7:05pm On Feb 05, 2010
Moyola:

AwWw! I'd b yur val Folly! kiss kiss cool

Wa gba yiiiii.

@Abeke

Oya upd8 am sharp sharp !!! remain Lady & Oyinda now
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by Abekeade08(f): 7:05pm On Feb 05, 2010
AwWw! I'd b yur val Folly!  

um Moyola, look below. He has a Val already

Insert Quote
Quote from: Secretz on Yesterday at 10:37:42 PM
FOLLYPIMPI . . . sweetheart, darling, caramel chocolate. . . . you can be my valentine?  ?  Kiss

Chieee see toasting ori mi ti fo ka si be !! Hmmmmm a big massive YES

Thats the proof !!!!!
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by chidipupay(m): 7:05pm On Feb 05, 2010
this is for my Val

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUCGwiuV1x8
enjoy it girl
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by platinumnk(f): 7:06pm On Feb 05, 2010
Abekeade08:

Thank you for the poem baby, you know you are my one and only,
Ok I am slapping myself for even attempting to cheat.
Scooby dey use jazz, i tell una.

i know he did,
any love others ,may have, I double it. .  kiss kiss

To my love Abeke,
I love you,  
I dont know what ive been if  Ive never met you
I'll probaly be fine, but now
I cant imagine my life without
You

I jump whenever we talk,
though i might not say much. . .
And I am grateful to the love u show every day.
I never knew what was heaven on earth
till I found you.
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by madlady(f): 7:06pm On Feb 05, 2010
jay bee:

yes yes yes cool cool cool

cool cool cool cool cool See your poll, You got  a big fan club. lipsrsealed
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by follypimpi(m): 7:06pm On Feb 05, 2010
Abekeade08:

AwWw! I'd b yur val Folly!  

um Moyola, look below. He has a Val already

Why u dey pour sand for me GARRI
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by Abekeade08(f): 7:07pm On Feb 05, 2010
Abekeade,plz wre is CHIDEAR?i'm dyin longin 4 ma darl.i wanno hear her n feel her presence.i'm telin d world dt i lv CHI

I knew Manny liked moyola, I knew it. tongue

Manny, emm then they look for Chi-baby ooh. lipsrsealed
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by platinumnk(f): 7:07pm On Feb 05, 2010
Mannylex:

oh no MOyola, how long have I tried, and in just one day u accept, this is cruel. why why why

i am telling chi-baby!  grin grin grin grin

follypimpi:

Why u dey pour sand for me GARRI

grin grin
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by follypimpi(m): 7:08pm On Feb 05, 2010
madlady:

If I catch you I cut off your hair. lipsrsealed

See HATER.
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by madlady(f): 7:08pm On Feb 05, 2010
Scooby1:

shocked shocked shocked

grin grin grin grin like photos  wink. Got carried away by cupid!

grin grin grin grin grin It's ok Baby. kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by follypimpi(m): 7:09pm On Feb 05, 2010
I dey vex ooo Who be FOLLY MR EKITI,U shlda @least pick sumfing better.
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by baybbootz(f): 7:10pm On Feb 05, 2010
JAYBEE JAYBEE JAYBEE
Wve ol been waiting for your great appearance.
so were is your opening line?we ol think ur a nice guy oooooo grin grin grin
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by follypimpi(m): 7:10pm On Feb 05, 2010
Abekeade08:

I knew Manny liked moyola, I knew it. tongue

Manny, emm then they look for Chi-baby ooh. lipsrsealed

Well 1st come,1st serve so manny berra luck nxt time.
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by Abekeade08(f): 7:13pm On Feb 05, 2010
Yeah to my one and only Platinum, This is for you baby.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7eTOnNBwYU

Platinum, this song is for you baby. kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by Abekeade08(f): 7:15pm On Feb 05, 2010
Well 1st come,1st serve so manny berra luck nxt time.
*Death* grin
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by Igwe9(m): 7:18pm On Feb 05, 2010
hmm, who will be my val? smiley
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by hbabe(f): 7:19pm On Feb 05, 2010
chidipupay:

this is for my Val

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUCGwiuV1x8
enjoy it girl

Thank you, dear!  I cherish being your val! kiss
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by daylae(m): 7:19pm On Feb 05, 2010
@nana thanks. I had lunch. Hav to go no;.wish u luvly night. Be happy!
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by Abekeade08(f): 7:20pm On Feb 05, 2010
hmm, who will be my val?

Recap coming up soon. Mr Igwe, you can choose any single girl on there.
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by ayettymama(f): 7:22pm On Feb 05, 2010
follypimpi:

I dey vex ooo Who be FOLLY MR EKITI,U shlda @least pick sumfing better.

see i told u

he even no's hes not up to that!
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by Mannylex(m): 7:22pm On Feb 05, 2010
aaarrrrrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhh
Re: Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread. by Moyola(f): 7:23pm On Feb 05, 2010
@ Abeke

juz decided to add a twist to dhiz year's val. . . n sharing 'll b no prob.! cool

@ Manny
Yu got Chi, hvnt yu? cheesy

@ Folly
Should either of dem decline?! grin. . . Yu knw I gotchu! wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (114)

Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) / When A Guy Passes By, What Do Girls Look At? / If You Find This At Your Boyfriend's Bathroom, What Would You Do ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.