Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,478 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

Check Out Some Of Bola Tinubu's Notable Investments In Nigeria (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Check Out Some Of Bola Tinubu's Notable Investments In Nigeria (photos) (5731 Views)

Teenage Throwback Picture Of Bola Tinubu / Videos Of Bola Tinubu Telling APC Members To Vote Their Choice In Lagos / Campaign Poster Of Bola Tinubu For Senate Under SDP In 1993 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out Some Of Bola Tinubu's Notable Investments In Nigeria (photos) by Axelrod(m): 9:23pm On Jul 17, 2017
Okay, so I saw a post on Facebook bashing the APC Chieftain and accusing him of swindling Lagos State. So I decided to create this thread, listing some investments that have been linked to Bola Tinubu.

P.S: there is no confirmed source about whether Tinubu owns these businesses. But I'm sure you must have heard people linking him with these investments.

If you have a way of confirming any on the list, please do.

Now let's roll.

1. Oriental Hotel

2. Falomo Shopping Complex

3. First Nation Airline

4. Lekki Concession Company

5. Apapa Amusement Park

6. Maiyegun Land Project

7. The Nation Newspaper

8. Renaissance Hotel

9. Tejuoso Market (Joint ownership)

10. Ikeja Shopping Mall

11. TV Continental

12. Radio Continental

13 Add yours.

1 Share

Re: Check Out Some Of Bola Tinubu's Notable Investments In Nigeria (photos) by Axelrod(m): 9:24pm On Jul 17, 2017
More photos

Re: Check Out Some Of Bola Tinubu's Notable Investments In Nigeria (photos) by okosodo: 9:27pm On Jul 17, 2017
S
Re: Check Out Some Of Bola Tinubu's Notable Investments In Nigeria (photos) by yarimo(m): 9:27pm On Jul 17, 2017
(15) Mcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew I smells lies undecided embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Check Out Some Of Bola Tinubu's Notable Investments In Nigeria (photos) by SalamRushdie: 9:29pm On Jul 17, 2017
Lekki Ikoyi Link Bridge

8 Likes

Re: Check Out Some Of Bola Tinubu's Notable Investments In Nigeria (photos) by koxyz: 9:31pm On Jul 17, 2017
Axelrod:
Okay, so I saw a post on Facebook bashing the APC Chieftain and accusing him of swindling Lagos State. So I decided to create this thread, listing some investments that have been linked to Bola Tinubu.

P.S: there is no confirmed source about whether Tinubu owns these businesses. But I'm sure you must have heard people linking him with these investments.

If you have a way of confirming any on the list, please do.

Now let's roll.

1. Oriental Hotel

2. Falomo Shopping Complex

3. First Nation Airline

4. Lekki Concession Company

5. Apapa Amusement Park

6. Maiyegun Land Project

7. The Nation Newspaper

8. Renaissance Hotel

9. Tejuoso Market (Joint ownership)

10. Ikeja Shopping Mall

11. TV Continental

12. Radio Continental

15. Add yours.

You no get work oo!!!,please try to get something doing.

6 Likes

Re: Check Out Some Of Bola Tinubu's Notable Investments In Nigeria (photos) by Tolexander: 9:43pm On Jul 17, 2017
Osun State has also been part of his investments for the past 7years cry

9 Likes

Re: Check Out Some Of Bola Tinubu's Notable Investments In Nigeria (photos) by Axelrod(m): 9:45pm On Jul 17, 2017
koxyz:

You no get work oo!!!,please try to get something doing.
And you get work sotey, you open my post, still comment inside!

My friend, swerve.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out Some Of Bola Tinubu's Notable Investments In Nigeria (photos) by sarrki(m): 9:46pm On Jul 17, 2017
Tolexander:
Osun State has also been part of his investment for the past 7years cry

When I see Mazi kuje aides

I know by their statement

3 Likes

Re: Check Out Some Of Bola Tinubu's Notable Investments In Nigeria (photos) by sarrki(m): 9:48pm On Jul 17, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Lekki Ikoyi Link Bridge

He can own it so far its in Lagos region

He's from Lagos

3 Likes

Re: Check Out Some Of Bola Tinubu's Notable Investments In Nigeria (photos) by Tolexander: 9:49pm On Jul 17, 2017
sarrki:

When I see Mazi kuje aides

I know by their statement
This one won't stopped disgracing himself!

The only elements of sense he knows are just the alphabetical characters in "SENSE"!

12 Likes

Re: Check Out Some Of Bola Tinubu's Notable Investments In Nigeria (photos) by sarrki(m): 9:49pm On Jul 17, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Lekki Ikoyi Link Bridge

We are OK with it

Its in Lagos

He's from Lagos

Why are people crying more than the bereaved
Re: Check Out Some Of Bola Tinubu's Notable Investments In Nigeria (photos) by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:50pm On Jul 17, 2017
Op just say Lagos state is owned by cheif Gworo teeth

11 Likes

Re: Check Out Some Of Bola Tinubu's Notable Investments In Nigeria (photos) by sarrki(m): 9:50pm On Jul 17, 2017
Tolexander:
This one won't stopped disgracing himself!

The only elements of sense he knows are just the alphabetical characters in "SENSE"!

Tell Mazi to prepare for gashua prison
Re: Check Out Some Of Bola Tinubu's Notable Investments In Nigeria (photos) by Tolexander: 9:53pm On Jul 17, 2017
sarrki:

Tell Mazi to prepare for gashua prison
imagine!

Na all the Nigerian prisons he sabi!
When he won't stopped being a criminal!

4 Likes

Re: Check Out Some Of Bola Tinubu's Notable Investments In Nigeria (photos) by facelessangel: 9:55pm On Jul 17, 2017
LASAA

1 Like

Re: Check Out Some Of Bola Tinubu's Notable Investments In Nigeria (photos) by sarrki(m): 9:56pm On Jul 17, 2017
Tolexander:
imagine!

Na all the Nigerian prisons he sabi!
When he won't stopped being a criminal!

You are still pained about your Lord and Personal savior that was defeated

I know how painful it is

Someone that his used to free money

Sorry bro no more free money

Mazi is going to gashua straight
Re: Check Out Some Of Bola Tinubu's Notable Investments In Nigeria (photos) by azimibraun: 9:59pm On Jul 17, 2017
Osinbajo (Osibande)
Fashola
Fowler
Ibikunle Amosun
Ajimobi
Ogbeni Rauf
Ambode
Akeredolu
Remi tinubu
Gbajabiamila
Faleke
Kemi Adeosun( In extension)

Some of his notable investment in human capital development. Name the rest.

6 Likes

Re: Check Out Some Of Bola Tinubu's Notable Investments In Nigeria (photos) by sarrki(m): 9:59pm On Jul 17, 2017
Tolexander:
Osun State has also been part of his investments for the past 7years cry

Mazi showed how weak online ranters are

Just full of noise

We know every one that are sympathizers of Igbos miscreants
Re: Check Out Some Of Bola Tinubu's Notable Investments In Nigeria (photos) by Vutseck(m): 10:00pm On Jul 17, 2017
sarrki:

I know how painful it is

Ogbeni.. where is buhari ? .

6 Likes

Re: Check Out Some Of Bola Tinubu's Notable Investments In Nigeria (photos) by Vutseck(m): 10:00pm On Jul 17, 2017
sarrki:

I know how painful it is

Ogbeni.. where is buhari ? .

4 Likes

Re: Check Out Some Of Bola Tinubu's Notable Investments In Nigeria (photos) by azimibraun: 10:01pm On Jul 17, 2017
Axelrod:

And you get work sotey, you open my post, still comment inside!

My friend, swerve.
Sucker punch. Classic response to a wanna be. You just ended a career on NL.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out Some Of Bola Tinubu's Notable Investments In Nigeria (photos) by able20(m): 10:01pm On Jul 17, 2017
sarrki:

He can own it so far its in Lagos region

He's from Lagos
You're right bro. Any naija deltan indigene eg. Gej or madam Diezani has also the right to empty our oil and gas treasury no wahala.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out Some Of Bola Tinubu's Notable Investments In Nigeria (photos) by sarrki(m): 10:03pm On Jul 17, 2017
Vutseck:

Ogbeni.. where is buhari ?

Ojukwu when alive knows who baba his

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out Some Of Bola Tinubu's Notable Investments In Nigeria (photos) by Tolexander: 10:03pm On Jul 17, 2017
[s]
sarrki:

I know how painful it is

Mazi is going to gashua straight[/s]
see babbling!

6 Likes

Re: Check Out Some Of Bola Tinubu's Notable Investments In Nigeria (photos) by sarrki(m): 10:05pm On Jul 17, 2017
Tolexander:
[s]see babbling!

E enter him well well

All Igbos sympathizers are enemies of the state

We will crush them all
Re: Check Out Some Of Bola Tinubu's Notable Investments In Nigeria (photos) by Tolexander: 10:07pm On Jul 17, 2017
sarrki:

E enter him well well

All Igbos sympathizers are enemies of the state

We will crush them all
try first crushing your senselessness!

5 Likes

Re: Check Out Some Of Bola Tinubu's Notable Investments In Nigeria (photos) by sarrki(m): 10:08pm On Jul 17, 2017
Tolexander:
try first crushing your senselessness!

E pepper am

We will deal with all remnants of Igbos
Re: Check Out Some Of Bola Tinubu's Notable Investments In Nigeria (photos) by PREBuhari2019: 10:08pm On Jul 17, 2017
If the rest criminals did the same. Aleast e for gud.
Re: Check Out Some Of Bola Tinubu's Notable Investments In Nigeria (photos) by Tolexander: 10:12pm On Jul 17, 2017
sarrki:

E pepper am

We will deal with all remnants of Igbos

better reserve your data and use it for something profitable and stop exhibiting your congenital folly!

5 Likes

Re: Check Out Some Of Bola Tinubu's Notable Investments In Nigeria (photos) by sarrki(m): 10:13pm On Jul 17, 2017
Tolexander:
better reserve your data and use it for something profitable and stop exhibiting your congenital folly!

The thing penetrate uncle

Mazi his going and his online miscreats are definititely going to pay for crimes against humanity

2 Likes

Re: Check Out Some Of Bola Tinubu's Notable Investments In Nigeria (photos) by conductor1c: 10:14pm On Jul 17, 2017
This man is rich o but can't bring out money to fix his mighty cone head. cheesy
sarrki:

Even Ojukwu left his own

This zone B. I know its a kind of sacrilege putting a legend like Ojukwu side by side with the opolo eye small crook of Alladin Road but compare this two pics and tell me if ewedu hasn't blocked your eyes.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Orumba Constituency Reform; Osinbajo Receives Hon Ben Nwankwo Led Delegation. / Constitution Amendment Bills To Be Voted On By House Of Reps Tomorrow. / Seun Osewa Rocks Yoruba Cap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.