Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,428 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Kemi Olunloyo: "My Mother Cursed Seyi Law Over Placenta & Throw Away Comments" - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo: "My Mother Cursed Seyi Law Over Placenta & Throw Away Comments" (33211 Views)

Seyi Law Shows His House Interior, As He Shares New Photos Of His Daughter / Kemi Olunloyo: "My Father Was A Ritualist, Adeboye & Oyedepo Were Drug Dealers" / Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "My Mother Cursed Seyi Law Over Placenta & Throw Away Comments" by calmbad007(m): 10:31am On Jul 18, 2017
ZirdoRoray:
This is one of the reasons white are ahead of us, we cannot patiently sit our ass down and try to understand each other so we can move forward instead, we quick to insult people out of aggression especially for people who are different and weird. Despite the controversial nature of Kemi, I must say she is damn intelligence. I'm a medical personnel and I have been following this issue from the beginning and I must say that Kemi is right about that child. Seyi law needs to cool down his pride and act fast in other to save that child from the debilitating effects of diabetes. Believe me diabetes is deadlier than HIV. It is pity we blacks' sense of judgement is easily clouded with emotional reaction/retardiation. We cannot ignore the messenger and concentrate on the message. I hope the seyi laws don't regret this as kemi is showing genuine for that child but it is just that, it came out the wrong. You NLs can say all you want but Kemi is almost always right about things she says. It is just the way she says them. Peace!!
everybody na medical doctor 4 nairaland..... lol

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "My Mother Cursed Seyi Law Over Placenta & Throw Away Comments" by kenton(m): 10:38am On Jul 18, 2017
All I can see is a cute chubby happy baby with fresh cheeks making her look like a bunny any other thing is plain bs. grin grin grin grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "My Mother Cursed Seyi Law Over Placenta & Throw Away Comments" by osigiepurr(m): 10:39am On Jul 18, 2017
ZirdoRoray:
This is one of the reasons white are ahead of us, we cannot patiently sit our ass down and try to understand each other so we can move forward instead, we quick to insult people out of aggression especially for people who are different and weird. Despite the controversial nature of Kemi, I must say she is damn intelligence. I'm a medical personnel and I have been following this issue from the beginning and I must say that Kemi is right about that child. Seyi law needs to cool down his pride and act fast in other to save that child from the debilitating effects of diabetes. Believe me diabetes is deadlier than HIV. It is pity we blacks' sense of judgement is easily clouded with emotional reaction/retardiation. We cannot ignore the messenger and concentrate on the message. I hope the seyi laws don't regret this as kemi is showing genuine for that child but it is just that, it came out the wrong. You NLs can say all you want but Kemi is almost always right about things she says. It is just the way she says them. Peace!!
I will at this juncture counter your fundamental write-up. Even if Madam Kemi is intelligent and claimed to know about the predicaments surrounding the innocent child, must she publicly display her intellectual foolishness on social networks by indirectly attacking the child and not the father (SeyiLaw)?

Why didn't she call SeyiLaw privately concerning the issues surrounding the little child inorder to render her piece of advice to him as a matured homo-spien instead of busy posting the baby's pictures everywhere on social networks....too bad for both gladiators.

Infact, there is no need for cyber war between the duos because, both of them (Kemi and SeyiLaw) are arrogantly wrong for publicly displaying their childish lifestyle.

At times, our wisdom can be foolishness before other intellectual species.......Social networks are gateway to self-destruction or self-elevation to greatness. Be wise!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "My Mother Cursed Seyi Law Over Placenta & Throw Away Comments" by Coldfeet(f): 10:39am On Jul 18, 2017
gbosaa:

Did you say you were a medical personnel? What branch of healthcare and medicine did you get your certificate in?

Have you heard the words; ethics, professionalism and confidentiality?

In your medical practice, were you not taught that before you use someone, his or her details or condition as case studies or research materials, you should seek their consent or at least anonymise their details where necessary??

Kemi is a disgrace, troublesome and an irredeemable fool. There is nothing intelligent about her and her actions. You people should leave this poor baby alone. The harm Kemi and the likes of you who support her stupidity are causing this baby and her family is great.

Kemi is very selfish and unreasonable. I think Seyi should sue her.
God bless you for this.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "My Mother Cursed Seyi Law Over Placenta & Throw Away Comments" by chimchim1(m): 10:54am On Jul 18, 2017
Hey, I am also a medical personnel too. Remember Kemi is a journalist and not a medical personnel? She only wrote as a journalist and not a medical personnel. If u read the details u will understand she wanted a professional to help write the article on the said topic. Yet, it was not written because she was imprisoned. Shey law jubilated instead of been sad. The article was to educate him and other ignorant Nigerians on the issue.
gbosaa:

Did you say you were a medical personnel? What branch of healthcare and medicine did you get your certificate in?

In your medical practice, were you not taught that before you use someone, his or her details or condition as case studies or research materials, you should seek their consent or at least anonymise their details where necessary??

Kemi is a disgrace, troublesome and an irredeemable fool. There is nothing intelligent about her and her actions. You people should leave this poor baby alone. The harm Kemi and the likes of you who support her stupidity are causing this baby and her family is great.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "My Mother Cursed Seyi Law Over Placenta & Throw Away Comments" by darlenese(f): 10:55am On Jul 18, 2017
we all love our kids but I seyi should stop posting his daughter's pix on social network. the insults is becoming too much.

I dnt think the baby is obese, she only took after the father and mother 'S check

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "My Mother Cursed Seyi Law Over Placenta & Throw Away Comments" by Anuoluwapo23(f): 11:04am On Jul 18, 2017
GOD BLESS YOU
ZirdoRoray:
It seems you don't understand the meaning of the word controversial. That is exactly what kemi is, which is wrong depending o the context.
And you also had to quote me and also rain abuses. If you can't refrain from using insultive words to get your message across, what makes you better than her? When seyi law posted the picture of his daughter, he was indirectly telling the world to comment on the kid's appearance. Human beings are social animals and will always find something to say about issues.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "My Mother Cursed Seyi Law Over Placenta & Throw Away Comments" by joenor(m): 11:04am On Jul 18, 2017
she might have offended you in the pass, try to forgive n forget... leave this fam alone we beg thee!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "My Mother Cursed Seyi Law Over Placenta & Throw Away Comments" by ImaIma1(f): 11:05am On Jul 18, 2017
ZirdoRoray:
I am sure her parents are not ignorant of their child's condition. The fact that they haven't come out to tell the public doesn't mean they are nit taking action.
I atill believe that Seyi should protect his child from this unnecessary scrutiny and attack. It is getting too much.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "My Mother Cursed Seyi Law Over Placenta & Throw Away Comments" by delors(m): 11:19am On Jul 18, 2017
ZirdoRoray:
Kindly learn to read between the line, she is a pharmacist and from experience, she is right about the diagnose, and good enough she referred them to see a doctor. It doesnt matter whether she is kid or an adult, it is all about health. After all, there are doctors for children. So because she is kid, one cannot show concern about her health? Obesity is medical term it is not an insult or abuse. They say health is wealth. Seyi law bia, kindly take your kid to see a doctor.. Biko!
Sorry what diagnosis were u referring to? Was the girl taken to kemi's hospital for diagnosis? How many doctors or medical practioners have u seen going online to bully hapless kids based on their health status? C'mon don't act like u r intelligent but write so unintelligibly. That lady is doing a lot of damage to the girl and u know. Don't justify her actions. A self acclaimed American trained pharmacist? Or just a PSW wannabes? Did she practise? Has she ever practised? Is she practising? Please.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "My Mother Cursed Seyi Law Over Placenta & Throw Away Comments" by Countdown(m): 11:22am On Jul 18, 2017
IYANGBALI:
What is her business with his daughter?

What is Seyi's business with Kemi's mother? Your hatred is out of this world. This is a war and war affects even the innocent, get it right!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "My Mother Cursed Seyi Law Over Placenta & Throw Away Comments" by drlaykay(m): 11:32am On Jul 18, 2017
gbosaa:

She might be a pharmacist but she is no doctor. What kind of pharmacist btw practices her profession through online bullying? She wasn't trained to diagnose and she knows nothing about that child. No one knows that baby better than her parents and family doctor.

Kemi should stop spreading hates and malice about other people. It is so wrong. I think someone who knows her too well should as a matter of urgency sit her down and talk to her. She might attempt her tactics on the wrong person and the reaction might not be too pleasant for her.

She knows nothing at all about diagnosis..
To burst her bubbles hyperglycemia causes weight loss and not weight gain..
The sugar has no insulin to push them into cell where they build up and cause physical changes...
She's just ranting and plane stupid

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "My Mother Cursed Seyi Law Over Placenta & Throw Away Comments" by IYANGBALI: 11:33am On Jul 18, 2017
Countdown:

What is Seyi's business with Kemi's mother? Your hatred is out of this world. This is a war and war affects even the innocent, get it right!
get what right?tell kemi to leave the innocent girl out of your so called war
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "My Mother Cursed Seyi Law Over Placenta & Throw Away Comments" by ChiSun27(m): 11:57am On Jul 18, 2017
Sammmypoko:
This woman is sick....

She's not sick...she is totally right. Health is wealth...early detection is cure.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "My Mother Cursed Seyi Law Over Placenta & Throw Away Comments" by ephraim18(m): 12:09pm On Jul 18, 2017
I believe this woman do make sense in most of the write up about this baby. the baby is actually very fat for her age. I think the father needs to do something fast before it gets two late. but the way she said it at times matters a lot but that shouldn't be a problem to sheyi. what his priority now should be to know y his baby is so fat and look for any way out if there's need to that.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "My Mother Cursed Seyi Law Over Placenta & Throw Away Comments" by Countdown(m): 12:14pm On Jul 18, 2017
IYANGBALI:
get what right?tell kemi to leave the innocent girl out of your so called war

When Seyi attacked Kemi's mum, you kept mute. Are you telling me that Kemi's mum or her placenta are NOT innocent? Get it right, the innocent suffers equally in a war situation . Seyi and Kemi are in an obvious war. I don't pity them
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "My Mother Cursed Seyi Law Over Placenta & Throw Away Comments" by Businessideas: 12:16pm On Jul 18, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

Why should the father tell anyone how he is handling his child healthcare?

Every Child after birth always go for medical check-up, and they don't announce it to the world.
You are still not getting me sir. The man posted the picture of a child showing signs likely to be suspected of juvenile diabetes,now someone who is a professional trained in that field drew his attention to what her trained eyes is suspecting,if I am the father,I will take the advice or politely decline the professional advice especially when I know that I am already addressing the issue.For the Pharmacist, after the father has rudely responded,she can use the opportunity to create more awareness but not necessarily using the child especially outside clinical settings.What I find distasteful is the professional arrogance of the Pharmacist and the lack of humility of the father to accept that the issue at stake is in the interest of his child's health.
Finally,if the child is already getting medical help, the pictures taken over the different period would have shown so and this makes the issue still relevant.
You may be surprised that the mother of this child would have handled this issue differently because mother's definitely are more emotionally and biologically matured to handle babies especially in young parents.
Seyilaw this is not law or comedy,Kemi seriously capitalized on her professional edge to"beat" and ridicule a pompous Seyi silly wink
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "My Mother Cursed Seyi Law Over Placenta & Throw Away Comments" by KemjikaEme: 12:23pm On Jul 18, 2017
gbosaa:

Thank you very much! You said it all!

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "My Mother Cursed Seyi Law Over Placenta & Throw Away Comments" by Omonigeriarere: 12:25pm On Jul 18, 2017
Geeweeny:

Medical personnel indeed, were you not thought how to handle cases with ethics, as a medical personnel u claim to be, u are supposed to know that there's a way u are supposed to deliver a message and there's also a way not suitable for delivering a message.... As for diabetes, how do u know she's suffering from diabetes, did u diagonize her to know if she's suffering from her or just a here say from a blogger who's trying to mk people miserable as her

Did the father of the the child respect the child's privacy while posting the pictures of the child online from time to time?

Kemi made a comment after Seyi has posted the picture online, and believe me, everybody reacts to things differently. Advising a sensible parent to keep a closer look at the health of his/her child should never be tagged as abusive.

Get it right.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "My Mother Cursed Seyi Law Over Placenta & Throw Away Comments" by Myself2(m): 12:32pm On Jul 18, 2017
SycophanticGoat:

Read your reply to my post and go through my post again to see if they correlate in anyway.

Sorry the reply was not meant for you.It was for another comment.I apologise
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "My Mother Cursed Seyi Law Over Placenta & Throw Away Comments" by Myself2(m): 12:40pm On Jul 18, 2017
remiopash:

Forget about being a medical personnel,let us reason it with our thinking faculty;common sense should have told Kemi Olunloyo that she should have sent private message to Seyi Law instead of announcing to the whole world via her page of the medical intricacies surrounding the birth of the innocent child.Is it not in the medical practice that the medical history of any patient should be kept secret unless a legal request is made for it.If she tries that in white man's land,she may go to jail or pay some heavy fines.What Kemi did is bad ,and she is NOT intelligent at all.Intelligent people dont go to jail and be begging people for bail thereafter.She is just an unrepentant rabble rouser.

She needs part 2 of the Ibiyeomie treatment
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "My Mother Cursed Seyi Law Over Placenta & Throw Away Comments" by elda2303(m): 1:01pm On Jul 18, 2017
ZirdoRoray:

Are u for real? Subtly overlooking a whole lot in this your write up you honestly can't even agree with your own assertion that you are a "medical personnel" as u said, using basic anthropometry define obesity. So if the child were ur patient that is how you would advise her parents abi. D woman is a cyber bully & ur support for her involvement of the child in her petty beef with her parents is distasteful & still shows she has no class.
She is "intelligence" (that's me quoting u) and "It is just the way she says them"... doesn't make any sense. Bro intelligence doesn't give you the right to be CRASS.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "My Mother Cursed Seyi Law Over Placenta & Throw Away Comments" by beckitt: 1:25pm On Jul 18, 2017
gbosaa post=58565Nigerians have a shallow brain, must she be Dr to know her profession well, doctor my foot.230:

She might be a pharmacist but she is no doctor. What kind of pharmacist btw practices her profession through online bullying? She wasn't trained to diagnose and she knows nothing about that child. No one knows that baby better than her parents and family doctor.

Kemi should stop spreading hates and malice about other people. It is so wrong. I think someone who knows her too well should as a matter of urgency sit her down and talk to her. She might attempt her tactics on the wrong person and the reaction might not be too pleasant for her.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "My Mother Cursed Seyi Law Over Placenta & Throw Away Comments" by salford1: 1:27pm On Jul 18, 2017
kokomaster4d:
God what did this baby do to deserve all these humiliation
This is what happens when one put kids pics on social media. Being a Nigerian celebrity is even worse. You expose the kids to the world, and the world is full of krazy people, or you simply open them up to critics. This kemi get some oyinbo krazy mindset of being blunt, probably for living abroad for sometime.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "My Mother Cursed Seyi Law Over Placenta & Throw Away Comments" by Dessydemmy: 1:36pm On Jul 18, 2017
Kemi might has her own issude, but sincerely there is sense in what she is saying. Seyi Law please watch it.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "My Mother Cursed Seyi Law Over Placenta & Throw Away Comments" by beckitt: 1:43pm On Jul 18, 2017
Nigerians are so myopic in thinking, little knowledge is dangerous, must she be Dr to know her profession so well? So u cannot correct ur doctor, she is health personal n know her profession well.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "My Mother Cursed Seyi Law Over Placenta & Throw Away Comments" by bezimo(m): 2:10pm On Jul 18, 2017
gbosaa:

I think so too, using the picture of my child without my permission.This is an infringement on my public image. Seyi law should take her to the cleaners once again.
What a disgusting ugly idiotic woman.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "My Mother Cursed Seyi Law Over Placenta & Throw Away Comments" by Boss13: 2:50pm On Jul 18, 2017
migeoart:
This is really unfair, they should let this little child be !I wonder how this girl will feel if she comes across these things in future ! Internet never forgets

I think you should tell the father that who decided to bring his infant daughter for public criticism.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "My Mother Cursed Seyi Law Over Placenta & Throw Away Comments" by migeoart(f): 3:30pm On Jul 18, 2017
Boss13:

I think you should tell the father that who decided to bring his infant daughter for public criticism.
No 1 is innocent in this but we should not make the child feel worse.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "My Mother Cursed Seyi Law Over Placenta & Throw Away Comments" by Came: 4:56pm On Jul 18, 2017
Dem say let sleeping dog lie,,seyi no let am lie, he come social nextwork come dey talk say he happy say Kemi dey jail... Wahala dey yanga go wake am... Make seyi cool down oooooo, do wein go help him daughter and forget wahala ooooo.... Hmmmmmm!!!!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "My Mother Cursed Seyi Law Over Placenta & Throw Away Comments" by Edum13656: 5:03pm On Jul 18, 2017
that seyi too get bad mouth and attitude problem, no be him slap security boy and use money/lies cover am.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "My Mother Cursed Seyi Law Over Placenta & Throw Away Comments" by tifany89(m): 5:18pm On Jul 18, 2017
ZirdoRoray:
Kindly learn to read between the line, she is a pharmacist and from experience, she is right about the diagnose, and good enough she referred them to see a doctor. It doesnt matter whether she is kid or an adult, it is all about health. After all, there are doctors for children. So because she is kid, one cannot show concern about her health? Obesity is medical term it is not an insult or abuse. They say health is wealth. Seyi law bia, kindly take your kid to see a doctor
r.. Biko!
Bro stop trying to defend the indefensible please. We are not fools. What stops her from calling seyi law privately and advising him? I mean isn't dat how it's supposed to be since she is trying to make us believe she has the child's genuine interest at heart? In fact what even makes you feel the parents aren't aware of whatever she said and have gotten professional advice and are working towards it. You just sit at the comfort of your home and you think you know everything about what's going on in people's lives. Truth is Kemi or whatever she is called was out to mock the child but Seyi was having none of that. Even if seyi insults her or rejoices on her incarceration, so there is no other befitting comeback than to bring his kid into the discuss? How low can someone get? No difference between you and that lunatic of a woman, asking him to go see a doctor like u can swear on your life he hasn't. Plz take your inconsequential opinion and shove it where the sun doesn't shine. People like you annoy me with their silly I know it all mentality. Nonsense upon rubbish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos: Nollywood Stars Flaunt Bosoms In Revealing Outfits; Classy Or Trashy? / Williams Uchemba Rocks Super Eagle Jersey (photo) / Police To Question D'banj's Family On The Death Of His Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.