Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

A Cry For Help!!! Pls Romancelanders Help A Brother In Need. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Cry For Help!!! Pls Romancelanders Help A Brother In Need. (5643 Views)

Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception / Pls Romancelanders Help And Vote My Little Sis For D Crown / Romancelanders Help Me Win My Referral Abeg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Cry For Help!!! Pls Romancelanders Help A Brother In Need. by Nobody: 1:07am On Jul 18, 2017
Hello Fellow Nairalanders,
Pls pardon my disturbance,I have been a member of this forum since 2009,I chose this new moniker in other to do this.
I am typing this in agony and shame,if I had a better choice I would choose not to do this but life is not fair.
After I lost my both parents in an accident in 2007,being the only son with no relatives to help me academically or otherwise,I decided to drop out of school,and started acquiring skill as an apprentice electrician,after my graduation, I moved down to Lagos in 2012 and started practicing.after two years of work I was able to rent a single room self contain apartment which I pay 4k monthly(48k per annum).
Now the problem is that I have been issued a quit notice by my landlord due to failure to pay my this years rent,the rent expired 5 months ago,and I haven't been able to pay him a dime,I have hustled in any legal way I could,sometimes I find it difficult to feed.
I do not have any problem with my said landlord except for the rent,I have pleaded with him to no avail,if I lose this apartment I may end up committing suicide,because I have lived on the streets of Lagos,and it was really hell for me.
Pls my good people,if God has blessed ur pocket,and u can help a brother in need,I beg u to assist me in any little way u can.And if u have any electrical job u can give to me,I will be glad to do that professionally.
Thanks and God bless u in advance.

1 Like

Re: A Cry For Help!!! Pls Romancelanders Help A Brother In Need. by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:01am On Jul 18, 2017
Giving you money WONT help you, it will just fool you into believing that what you are doing is RIGHT, when it is NOT.

You have NO income, therefore you can't Feed yourself and definitely shouldn't have a home... (When rent is paid then will you now beg for food?!?!)

I suggest you go back to the village (or wherever you came from) stay with a relative there, or some friends/acquaintances, and get back on your knees. BEGGING strangers is a failed way to try to succeed in life... It's cheap, it's a lazy state of mind, but most importantly, it's WRONG!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Cry For Help!!! Pls Romancelanders Help A Brother In Need. by Nobody: 2:30am On Jul 18, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
Giving you money WONT help you, it will just fool you into believing that what you are doing is RIGHT, when it is NOT.

You have NO income, therefore you can't Feed yourself and definitely shouldn't have a home... (When rent is paid then will you now beg for food?!?!)

I suggest you go back to the village (or wherever you came from) stay with a relative there, or some friends/acquaintances, and get back on your knees. BEGGING strangers is a failed way to try to succeed in life... It's cheap, it's a lazy state of mind, but most importantly, it's WRONG!
I do have an income,I work as an electrician,but ever since the change government, getting good contract becomes a problem..all the same I appreciate ur opinions. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: A Cry For Help!!! Pls Romancelanders Help A Brother In Need. by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:40am On Jul 18, 2017
EdEdward:
I do have an income,I work as an electrician,but ever since the change government, getting good contract becomes a problem..all the same I appreciate ur opinions. Thanks

If you indeed had an income yet in the last 5 months you couldn't pay 48k rent, then I am safe to say that you may as well be unemployed.

There are no free rides in life, the earlier you accept that you are NOT doing anything RIGHT, the better it will be. Go back home, get a fresh start, and come back stronger and wiser.

6 Likes

Re: A Cry For Help!!! Pls Romancelanders Help A Brother In Need. by khiaa(f): 3:14am On Jul 18, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

If you indeed had an income yet in the last 5 months you couldn't pay 48k rent, then I am safe to say that you may as well be unemployed.

There are no free rides in life, the earlier you accept that you are NOT doing anything RIGHT, the better it will be. Go back home, get a fresh start, and come back stronger and wiser.

That's not fair, everyone needs a helping hand sometime in their lives. sad By the way how much is 4k in American dollars?

12 Likes

Re: A Cry For Help!!! Pls Romancelanders Help A Brother In Need. by khiaa(f): 3:19am On Jul 18, 2017
EdEdward:
Hello Fellow Nairalanders,
Pls pardon my disturbance,I have been a member of this forum since 2009,I chose this new moniker in other to do this.
I am typing this in agony and shame,if I had a better choice I would choose not to do this but life is not fair.
After I lost my both parents in an accident in 2007,being the only son with no relatives to help me academically or otherwise,I decided to drop out of school,and started acquiring skill as an apprentice electrician,after my graduation, I moved down to Lagos in 2012 and started practicing.after two years of work I was able to rent a single room self contain apartment which I pay 4k monthly(48k per annum).
Now the problem is that I have been issued a quit notice by my landlord due to failure to pay my this years rent,the rent expired 5 months ago,and I haven't been able to pay him a dime,I have hustled in any legal way I could,sometimes I find it difficult to feed.
I do not have any problem with my said landlord except for the rent,I have pleaded with him to no avail,if I lose this apartment I may end up committing suicide,because I have lived on the streets of Lagos,and it was really hell for me.
Pls my good people,if God has blessed ur pocket,and u can help a brother in need,I beg u to assist me in any little way u can.And if u have any electrical job u can give to me,I will be glad to do that professionally.
Thanks and God bless u in advance.

Let's converse, message me.

3 Likes

Re: A Cry For Help!!! Pls Romancelanders Help A Brother In Need. by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:23am On Jul 18, 2017
khiaa:

That's not fair, everyone needs a helping hand sometime in their lives. sad

This man has to accept that he is doing something wrong here? Sticking his head in the sand (hoping to avoid the obvious) is WRONG.

Why would anyone beg strangers in order to stay in Lagos, when they have no money for rent (possibly not food either), instead of accepting that it ain't working out for them?!

Giving such man money for rent won't help him, in the contrary, it will keep him in this stale position he finds himself into.... That has him beg total strangers online.

Begging is the new trend these days... Instead of people accepting their misfortune, re-evaluate their positions, and take ONE step back to later take TWO steps forward, they instead come beg total strangers online.

I won't even dwell on the many scammers on NL picking up on this negative habit.

As for how much is 4k? I don't know as it ain't about the money.

2 Likes

Re: A Cry For Help!!! Pls Romancelanders Help A Brother In Need. by iwakacome: 3:30am On Jul 18, 2017
i see scam grin

1 Like

Re: A Cry For Help!!! Pls Romancelanders Help A Brother In Need. by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:34am On Jul 18, 2017
iwakacome:
i see scam grin

People who create accounts to beg on NL... Supposedly shamed to show their true monicker (if they had any) but not shamed to beg total strangers... Yeah right!

1 Like

Re: A Cry For Help!!! Pls Romancelanders Help A Brother In Need. by khiaa(f): 3:41am On Jul 18, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

This man has to accept that he is doing something wrong here? Sticking his head in the sand (hoping to avoid the obvious) is WRONG.

Why would anyone beg strangers in order to stay in Lagos, when they have no money for rent (possibly not food either), instead of accepting that it ain't working out for them?!

Giving such man money for rent won't help him, in the contrary, it will keep him in this stale position he finds himself into.... That has him beg total strangers online.

Begging is the new trend these days... Instead of people accepting their misfortune, re-evaluate their positions, and take ONE step back to later take TWO steps forward, they instead come beg total strangers online.

I won't even dwell on the many scammers on NL picking up on this negative habit.

As for how much is 4k? I don't know as it ain't about the money.

He did ask for work. What if God ignored our crys for help. I know that a lot of people don't believe in God but they have to have enough intelligence to understand that there is a higher power much greater than us.

If we can't afford to give him money atleast we can show him compassion and point him in the direction where he can get help. I have a suggestion if he is interested he will contact me.
Lord knows that I would hate to be in need and I couldn't even get some compassion and understanding of my plight.

Scammer you say, we will see.

6 Likes

Re: A Cry For Help!!! Pls Romancelanders Help A Brother In Need. by iwakacome: 3:47am On Jul 18, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

People who create accounts to beg on NL... Supposedly shamed to show their true monicker (if they had any) but not shamed to beg total strangers... Yeah right!

The begger and the sympathiser. Its all good sha. Make I dey observe

1 Like

Re: A Cry For Help!!! Pls Romancelanders Help A Brother In Need. by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:00am On Jul 18, 2017
khiaa:

He did ask for work. What if God ignored our crys for help. I know that a lot of people don't believe in God but they have to have enough intelligence to understand that there is a higher power much greater than us.

If we can't afford to give him money atleast we can show him compassion and point him in the direction where he can get help. I have a suggestion if he is interested he will contact me.
Lord knows that I would hate to be in need and I couldn't even get some compassion and understanding of my plight.

Scammer you say, we will see.

So god denies his calls and therefore I should help?! Bwaaaah. If god denied his calls then he has a reason and I wouldn't want to jeopardize gods plan lol.

If he is xtian, let him go beg his pastor. Let him beg his neighbors, let him beg the people living in his street, let him beg acquaintances . It's too easy to open a brand new account on NL and pretend that his only hope in life (before suicide) is begging total strangers here to solve his problems.

1 Like

Re: A Cry For Help!!! Pls Romancelanders Help A Brother In Need. by Stevengerd(m): 4:25am On Jul 18, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

So god denies his calls and therefore I should help?! Bwaaaah. If god denied his calls then he has a reason and I wouldn't want to jeopardize gods plan lol.

If he is xtian, let him go beg his pastor. Let him beg his neighbors, let him beg the people living in his street, let him beg acquaintances . It's too easy to open a brand new account on NL and pretend that his only hope in life (before suicide) is begging total strangers here to solve his problems.
Oga shut up jare! He said he as a job, bt due to current state of the country it hard securing a contract. if u can't help why then discouraging people that are willing to help. everything is scam, u better start rendering help to people, that why most of you remain on a spot for years. Alatako!!! Is it not beta to beg dan to steal? and its pipu like you, that will be praying to recieve, bt cant give. Better Start Sowing Seed!!!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Cry For Help!!! Pls Romancelanders Help A Brother In Need. by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:38am On Jul 18, 2017
Stevengerd:
Oga shut up jare! He said he as a job, bt due to current state of the country it hard securing a contract. if u can't help why then discouraging people that are willing to help. everything is scam, u better start rendering help to people, that why most of you remain on a spot for years. Alatako!!! Is it not beta to beg dan to steal? and its pipu like you, that will be praying to recieve, bt cant give. Better Start Sowing Seed!!!

So that man is the only one in Nigeria suffering? Why don't all Nigerians start coming online begging for handouts? It is better to LIVE in the real world (and accept ones fate) than expecting castles in the sky.

I gave my opinion, if you (or whoever) doesn't like it, and instead want Nigerians to become online beggars, you can shove it.

All you people who want to live fake lives instead of accepting what/who you are. This is the end of the road, CHANGE ROAD instead of sticking to a failed direction. Oh no, let them beg and stick to whatever garbage failed direction they took in their lives.

Arrant nonsense!

1 Like

Re: A Cry For Help!!! Pls Romancelanders Help A Brother In Need. by Stevengerd(m): 4:43am On Jul 18, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

So that man is the only one in Nigeria suffering? Why don't all Nigerians start coming online begging for handouts? It is better to LIVE in the real world (and accept ones fate) than expecting castles in the sky.

I gave my opinion, if you (or whoever) doesn't like it, and instead want Nigerians to become online beggars, you can shove it.

All you people who want to live fake lives instead of accepting what/who you are. This is the end of the road, CHANGE ROAD instead of sticking to a failed direction. Oh no, let them beg and stick to whatever garbage failed direction they took in their lives.

Arrant nonsense!
That your own cup of tea. even if its scam, he will surely meet his waterloo someday.

5 Likes

Re: A Cry For Help!!! Pls Romancelanders Help A Brother In Need. by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:58am On Jul 18, 2017
Stevengerd:
That your own cup of tea. even if its scam, he will surely meet his waterloo someday.

Where did you see anything about scam in what I wrote? I am talking about men standing proudly and solving their lives issues the proper way, instead of this lazy act of expecting handouts from total strangers.

But as you mention scam, This man has a phone OR a computer yet he hasn't sold it... yet come here to claim broke?! Yeah right.... Sell your phone, sell your damn shoes if you have to. Let us teach people ways to sOLVE their lives instead of throwing bones at them.

As they say:"give a man a dollar and you would have fed him for a day, teach him how to sort his life out, and he will be begging-free for life! MBJ"

5 Likes

Re: A Cry For Help!!! Pls Romancelanders Help A Brother In Need. by Stevengerd(m): 5:00am On Jul 18, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Where did you see anything about scam in what I wrote? I am talking about men standing proudly and solving their lives issues the proper way, instead of this lazy act of expecting handouts from total strangers.

But as you mention scam, This man has a phone OR a computer yet he hasn't sold it... yet come here to claim broke?! Yeah right.... Sell your phone, sell your damn shoes if you have to. Let us teach people ways to sOLVE their lives instead of throwing bones at them.

As they say:"give a man a dollar and you would have fed him for a day, teach him how to sort his life out, and he will begging-free for life! MBJ"
Ok bro! yo ave a point
Re: A Cry For Help!!! Pls Romancelanders Help A Brother In Need. by Nobody: 6:41am On Jul 18, 2017
khiaa:

Let's converse, message me.
......Did he ever get in touch?
Re: A Cry For Help!!! Pls Romancelanders Help A Brother In Need. by khiaa(f): 8:16am On Jul 18, 2017
modelmike7:

......Did he ever get in touch?

No, maybe he's not connected and haven't seen my Post.
Re: A Cry For Help!!! Pls Romancelanders Help A Brother In Need. by khiaa(f): 8:28am On Jul 18, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Lol you are harsh. I would assume that he has exhausted those avenues.
Ok Mr.Brownjay, recite the golden rule with me.

DO UNTO OTHERS AS YOU WOULD HAVE OTHERS DO UNTO YOU.
Now doesn't that feel good? smiley

4 Likes

Re: A Cry For Help!!! Pls Romancelanders Help A Brother In Need. by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 18, 2017
khiaa:

Lol you are harsh. I would assume that he has exhausted those avenues. Ok Mr.Brownjay, recite the golden rule with me.
DO UNTO OTHERS AS YOU WOULD HAVE OTHERS DO UNTO YOU. Now doesn't that feel good? smiley

american babe

1 Like

Re: A Cry For Help!!! Pls Romancelanders Help A Brother In Need. by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 18, 2017
khiaa:

No, maybe he's not connected and haven't seen my Post.

.......okay, hope he gets to respond soon, and i hope he's genuine. God bless your kind heart.
Do have a blessed day ahead.

1 Like

Re: A Cry For Help!!! Pls Romancelanders Help A Brother In Need. by indodon(m): 11:09am On Jul 18, 2017
**eating popcorn**

I suggest you play bet

abeg anybody get sure game here?

**still eating**
Re: A Cry For Help!!! Pls Romancelanders Help A Brother In Need. by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:57pm On Jul 18, 2017
khiaa:

Lol you are harsh. I would assume that he has exhausted those avenues.
Ok Mr.Brownjay, recite the golden rule with me.

DO UNTO OTHERS AS YOU WOULD HAVE OTHERS DO UNTO YOU.
Now doesn't that feel good? smiley

At the above in bold... Absolutely yeah!

I NEVER EVER want to be helped if I stubbornly want to continue in a confirmed failed direction. I'd rather someone open my eyes to go back home and lick my wound to get back up stronger.
Re: A Cry For Help!!! Pls Romancelanders Help A Brother In Need. by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 18, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

All I can say is may u never find urself in my shoes,I have heard ur advice and thanks all the same.
Re: A Cry For Help!!! Pls Romancelanders Help A Brother In Need. by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 18, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

At the above in bold... Absolutely yeah!

I NEVER EVER want to be helped if I stubbornly want to continue in a confirmed failed direction. I'd rather someone open my eyes to go back home and lick my wound to get back up stronger.

Where is home?
Re: A Cry For Help!!! Pls Romancelanders Help A Brother In Need. by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 18, 2017
To all those calling me scam and all sorts of names,I thank u all,if life has handed u things on a platter of gold,u will find it difficult to believe some of the things people go through in life,I came from a wealthy family,I wasn't born like this,I can't remember when last I begged anybody for anything, this will be my first and the last.Mr brown,u said I should go back to the village,thank u sir,but the dreams I came to Lagos with will never allow me go back home a failure,I am not lazy,in fact I hustle more than some of u calling me names here,if I was doing internet scam like other folks do,u won't see me on NL,I have talent that takes every penny I earn,I am just in my early 20's,living in this country where nobody cares to support dreams and young talents until it becomes a reality then all of a sudden everybody wants to be with u.
The same me who helped a boy with accommodation and feeding while he was schooling at Yabatech,is here begging for help but that is life,u have today and tomorrow it's gone.
Keep the insults coming in,but God sees my heart and knows my problems.
But as u feast on my tribulations remember that ur life is just a gift and whatever u think u have acquired in life is an illusion. Thanks.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Cry For Help!!! Pls Romancelanders Help A Brother In Need. by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 18, 2017
48k is not going to make me Ray HushPuppi,if I wanted to do scam,I will do it big...staying in Lagos gives me a better opportunity and avenues to leverage my career,that is my reason for wanting to stay here,back home the opportunities are not just there, besides I will be going home to an empty big house with sad memories...that is fit for suicide.

2 Likes

Re: A Cry For Help!!! Pls Romancelanders Help A Brother In Need. by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:21pm On Jul 18, 2017
Dudeweedlmao:

Where is home?

home could be one step back (to where you were before you found yourself in a dire situation), or back to square ONE, aka a complete life reset.

only insane people do the same thing over and over again hoping for a different outcome.
Re: A Cry For Help!!! Pls Romancelanders Help A Brother In Need. by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 18, 2017
indodon:
**eating popcorn**

I suggest you play bet

abeg anybody get sure game here?

**still eating**
U made me laugh bro
Re: A Cry For Help!!! Pls Romancelanders Help A Brother In Need. by dacblogger: 11:28pm On Jul 18, 2017
Y did you ve to create another account to beg,what are you ashamed of

I am sure that you are one of those guys that call pple broke on nairaland or insult pple and you are afraid that if pple get to know the real you,they won't help you...
Your intentions are not genuine.You ve to state your other moniker lets know who you really are before helping.

2 Likes

Re: A Cry For Help!!! Pls Romancelanders Help A Brother In Need. by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 18, 2017
dacblogger:
Y did you ve to create another account to beg,what are you ashamed of

I am sure that you are one of those guys that call pple broke on nairaland or insult pple and you are afraid that if pple get to know the real you,they won't help you...
Your intentions are not genuine.You ve to state your other moniker lets know who you really are before helping.
And then after knowing who I am,it will make u feel better,isn't it?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Find It Hard To Forget My Ex-girlfriend / Igbo Men Prefer Lighter Women? / My Wife’s Unusual Moaning At Night Alerted Me That Our Neighbor Is Sleeping With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.