Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First (79668 Views)

Man Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church In Abuja / Man Found Dead With Smile On His Face After Having Sex With A Prostitute / Why Do Women Always Leave Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 18, 2017
Sometimes I think I'm cursed since I broke the purity with my first love in 100l all the men who I have been having affair with always dump me after making love to me the first time.

It has gotten to the point that I tried doing everything other girls do but it not just working for me.

Please I need advice

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by falconey(m): 8:19am On Jul 18, 2017
Your Pics please......

372 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by Spicy06: 8:22am On Jul 18, 2017
How many so far, and what level are u at now?

152 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by DabLord: 8:24am On Jul 18, 2017
Have you heard this song"Pass the agbara". They're passing your agbara

269 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 18, 2017
Really? To be sincere with you if its not spiritual which I don't think it is, then its your character.

I said so because once a girl have sex with you, they just start believing that they've done you a great favour and unconsciously start trying to be in control of the relationship..this is something all guys can relate to. Only few girls maintain d tenderness that first attracted the guy to her even after sex and that's what inspires the guy to show more care.

When I meet such girl I usually have patience for a 2nd sex, after that I vapourize off. My long relationships are with girls that are simply feminine.

Other factors may include body odour, parasitic demands, lack of exposure, your disposition in public, level of neatness etc

717 Likes 46 Shares

Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by emakoji(m): 8:40am On Jul 18, 2017
Since you already know, then stop having sex with them. Wait after the wedding. My advice

404 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by Pheals(f): 8:43am On Jul 18, 2017
falconey:
Pics please......

u want to check her out also? ....op maybe ANIMASHAUN

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by falconey(m): 8:49am On Jul 18, 2017
Pheals:
u want to check her out also? ....op maybe ANIMASHAUN

Haba pheals kilagbe kileju? My intention is completely honourary. I just wanna see what she looks like before i postulate.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 18, 2017
All these things happen to you because you think opening your legs for a man you love would keep him tied down to you forever. I can guess you open them too early than most girls do which is wrong. The logic IS;

When you get into a relationship with a man, first, focus on building that relationship with him, work towards making him see you as a wife material as past experiences may have diverted his ways of thought towards woman and make him see you as no different from the others other than as a sex object. Show him love, care and attention and monitor to see if he'll do same. See if he'll detach himself little by little because you've not offered sex, see if he's reciprocating the love, care, attention and commitment even more than you do, take things easy, don't be too demanding, show him that you love him genuinely without pretence and study his behaviour when he asks for sex the first time and you refuse, if he still hangs around, then when in a romantic scenario, ask him if he loves you, if he says yes with seriousness and ask you why you had to ask, then explain to him how you have been hurt by pple you trust and love in the past and how you don't want to go through that path again... I'm sure if he's a man and not a furckboy, he'll see the right to love you and even care for you more and make you see the difference between him and those you dated in the past.

Good luck dear.

Sex should come last, take note.

273 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by internationalman(m): 8:50am On Jul 18, 2017
I'm in this category of men.
I don't know how i will get married bcoz I always tend to develop a sudden hate for a lady after having my way with her like d OP said.

23 Likes

Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by pryme(m): 8:51am On Jul 18, 2017
Bitcoin1000:
Sometimes I think I'm cursed since I broke the purity with my first love in 100l all the men who I have been having affair with always dump me after making love to me the first time.

It has gotten to the point that I tried doing everything other girls do but it not just working for me.

Please I need advice

I won't know your short comings. But I think You need a honest assessment of your self.

There is a saying :

"if you met an asshole in the morning, you met an asshole.

If you met an asshole in the afternoon on the same day, you met an asshole.

But if you meet an asshole in the evening the same day -
You are the asshole"

Not that am calling you an asshole. There is a chance that you attract only assholes - you should find out why.

145 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by daewoorazer(m): 8:52am On Jul 18, 2017
grin

My blunt 2cents..

You've been around niggaz From d zanga

try d Mommies'boys and butty... Ud definitely be tired of attention

#zanga

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by SolexxBarry(m): 8:53am On Jul 18, 2017
It might be that your vjay smells awfully,no pun intended

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by Pheals(f): 8:55am On Jul 18, 2017
falconey:

Haba pheals kilagbe kileju? My intention is completely honourary. I just wanna see what she looks like before i postulate.

ok naw...!!! u want to check if op is chop and go abi?

3 Likes

Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by Pheals(f): 8:56am On Jul 18, 2017
SolexxBarry:
It might be that your vjay smells awfully,no pun intended
chai murderer!!! grin

15 Likes

Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by Pheals(f): 8:58am On Jul 18, 2017
pryme:

I won't know your short comings. But I think You need a honest assessment of your self.

There is a saying :

"if you met an asshole in the morning, you met an asshole.

If you met an asshole in the afternoon on the same day, you met an asshole.

But if you meet an asshole in the evening the same day -
You are the asshole"

Not that am calling you an asshole. There is a chance that you attract only assholes - you should find out why.
kuku tell her na only asshole attract asshole simple!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by Victornezzar: 8:59am On Jul 18, 2017
Op is a cheerful giver
Keep on giving
Ur husband would be donating 2 oda people wen una dom marry

4 Likes

Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by LivinaPatrick(f): 9:00am On Jul 18, 2017
Instant deliverance needed

7 Likes

Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by falconey(m): 9:01am On Jul 18, 2017
Pheals:
ok naw...!!! u want to check if op is chop and go abi?

Hahahahaha person fit know from looks? Not sure if the op is real anyways. no d.p, the moniker and signature are all about bitcon.

Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by Pheals(f): 9:07am On Jul 18, 2017
falconey:

Hahahahaha person fit know from looks? Not sure if the op is real anyways. no d.p, the moniker and signature are all about bitcon.

yeah that's why I take everything for a joke.... have check it

3 Likes

Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by pryme(m): 9:09am On Jul 18, 2017
Pheals:
kuku tell her na only asshole attract asshole simple!

I wish a can say that, but the law of physics does not work with Fvckboys, they don't know when a lady is out of their league (they believe there is no pvssy they can't conquer) so they go for any woman - I mean any woman. They are more Bold and arrogant. So whether you are a decent lady or not, you will still attract fvckboys.

With that said, a real man will not be attracted to some ladies whether they are beautiful or not.

34 Likes

Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 18, 2017
tbh i dont believe this shiiiiiii angry
you know why?

I dont wanna believe there are still ladies as dumb and small minded as this..............

Yes guys would always be guys and hunt for the punna but its your utmost responsiblity to protect it.....why?.......COS ITS YOUR FVCKING PUSSY!!!!........

i can only list possible problems and cause for/of it then you'll examine yourself and tell which you feel is yours and also you'll go find the cure........

1.) you love sex and are cheap lipsrsealed.......:: yea most ladies who loves sex and fail to admit it even to themselves almost always use the excuse of "guys deceving and coercing dem into sex" to cover that fact....

2.) you are dumb and super gullible.........:: okay i aiint calling you dumb but babe are you so gullible to have been deceived (as you but it which i fail to believe) by NUMEROUS guys into sex.........

3.) its a spiritual problem........:: i dont believe in such shiiiii but this ur case might just be as a result of strong spiritual forces acting.......ur village witches with six boobz must have used pegs to hold your pussy wide apart at 120 degrees to each other (yea that wide) in da spiritual realm and thats why its always open to guys in the physical............we both know the solution to dis but i aiint gonna be d one to say it cos like i said i dont believe in such shiiiiiii...,....

4.) you got the most disgusting character and you are or a potential SLAYQUEEN........:: yea believe it or not guys love ladies who have got wifey traits even though they pretend to love them slaymamas..........now heres the chemical reactiion:::: slayqueen (aq) + guy (s) --------> FVCK

lovely lady (l) + guy (s) --------> MARRIAGE........grin

if you're a slayqueen or have got some crazy charater traits that repells guys from you, you know what to do.......

and lastly

4.) any other problem / cause you can think of............its ur problem so you should be able to think of something smiley smiley

i swear if this shiiii na lie (which i strongly think it is) and you con make me type this long fvck for nothing uncircumcised thunder from the pit of sango's dick from fire you

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by AreaFada2: 9:27am On Jul 18, 2017
Sorry about that.

But do some introspection honestly.

What could be scaring them off?

Are you good in bed in your opinion? If not, some may just consider it a waste of time sticking around. Let nobody fool you. It is not all about sex BUT very important for many people.

Does your behaviour change after first sex like becoming possessive?
Do you now start harping on about marriage after sex?

Consider all the guys you have been with: are they all the same type of people? Maybe potential gigolos? Did they pay you money after sex or you insisted "codedly" on money?

One embarrassing thing almost no guy will tell you after sex: some ladies have a pungent (usually strong fishy) VJ flavour that she may not perceive herself. It maybe due to bacterial vaginosis that is not causing her any symptoms.

It can be treated nicely. But nobody wants to embarrass a lady. And they won't return again though.

If all the above do not apply, then just be more careful. Study your dates more. Find out their plan. And more.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 18, 2017
Op opens her legs too easily. More often than not, when a guy sleeps with you without much effort they tend to feel if they could get you that cheap then every other guy that came your way did same. Secondly, do you have offensive vagina odour?, that's another thing that could be responsible. Check yourself, and change your ways.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by akaslex(m): 9:54am On Jul 18, 2017
start prayer and fasting, because only God can help u now.

7 Likes

Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by Airtimex(m): 10:01am On Jul 18, 2017
emakoji:
Since you already know, then stop having sex with them. Wait after the wedding. My advice

How sure are you the husband will not divorce after the wedding night lipsrsealed

8 Likes

Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 18, 2017
Bitcoin1000:

Please I need advice

Maybe the guys you meet are all ass holes.

On a scale of 1-10, how cute are you?
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 18, 2017
If this op fine wella like nadia buari or Juliet abrahim.

I swear I go engage her sharply. smiley

I they serious.

angry

But if not.

Please F5 is the exit.

6 Likes

Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by BlaQWolf: 10:27am On Jul 18, 2017
Bitcoin1000:

Please I need advice

By everything other girls do, what do you mean?

I think the way we portray our issues isn't right... You see how you just blamed it all on the sex?

1 Like

Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by BlaQWolf: 10:29am On Jul 18, 2017
Benita27:
Op opens her legs too easily. More often than not, when a guy sleeps with you without much effort they tend to feel if they could get you that cheap then every other guy that came your way did same. Secondly, do you have offensive vaginal odour?, that's another thing that could be responsible. Check yourself, and change your ways.

Too much knowledge isn't good knowledge

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 18, 2017
BlaQWolf:

Too much knowledge isn't good knowledge
Meaning?. grin
Good morning.
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by BlaQWolf: 10:34am On Jul 18, 2017
Benita27:
Meaning?. grin
Good morning.

Offensive vaginal disorder, Seriously??
There is more to a story than meets the eyes.

Fine morning, you haven't been replying your messages nah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Lady Rocks Open Chest Outfit With Her Fiance In Pre-Wedding Photos / She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection / I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.