Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,043 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

Top 5 Fastest Rappers In Nigeria (updated 2017) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Top 5 Fastest Rappers In Nigeria (updated 2017) (4549 Views)

Vector Replies M.I For Dissing Nigerian Rappers In His Song (video) / The 12 Greatest Rappers In The History Of Hip Hop / Who Are The Best Rappers In Africa Now. I Mean The Bosses In The Game? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Fastest Rappers In Nigeria (updated 2017) by Plus1Nigeria(m): 9:16am On Jul 18, 2017
Below is a recently compiled list of five of the fastest rappers in Nigeria, based on their songs out there and their performance in Nigeria music industry.

Disagree? Feel free to add your own suggestions, and we will take a look into it.

5. Ice Prince Zamani

Panshak Zamani, better known by his stage name Ice Prince, is a Nigerian hip hop recording artist and actor. He rose to fame after releasing "Oleku", one of Nigeria's most remixed songs of all time. He won the 2009 Hennessy Artistry Club Tour.

After listening to his songs, most especially his old songs, you will find a place of making him no. 5 on the list. The Jos born taper is fast, clear and of course meaningful.

4. ClassiQ

Buba Barnabas Luka aka ClassiQ hails from Bauchi State, he was born on September 21, 1991 and started Raping at the age of 16. His intention is to give Hip Hop the standard it deserves and most importantly convince anyone who listens that he can deliver the brand of Good Music they deserve. He plans to dominate Nigeria musically as he claims "Music chose me, I didn't choose it".

Vector Tha Viper

Olanrewaju Ogunmefun, better known by his stage name Vector tha Viper, is a Nigerian Hip hop artist. Vector has released two studio albums, his debut album "State of Surprise" and "The Second Coming".

VECTOR shows Nigeria that he can rap very fast on different tracks of his, including the sakordi featured track, "Rap Attack".

Click To see Who is in the second and first position...
Read MOre on 9gist
Re: Top 5 Fastest Rappers In Nigeria (updated 2017) by tribalistdcriti: 3:51pm On Apr 22, 2022
Plus1Nigeria:
Below is a recently compiled list of five of the fastest rappers in Nigeria, based on their songs out there and their performance in Nigeria music industry.

Disagree? Feel free to add your own suggestions, and we will take a look into it.

5. Ice Prince Zamani

Panshak Zamani, better known by his stage name Ice Prince, is a Nigerian hip hop recording artist and actor. He rose to fame after releasing "Oleku", one of Nigeria's most remixed songs of all time. He won the 2009 Hennessy Artistry Club Tour.

After listening to his songs, most especially his old songs, you will find a place of making him no. 5 on the list. The Jos born taper is fast, clear and of course meaningful.

4. ClassiQ

Buba Barnabas Luka aka ClassiQ hails from Bauchi State, he was born on September 21, 1991 and started Raping at the age of 16. His intention is to give Hip Hop the standard it deserves and most importantly convince anyone who listens that he can deliver the brand of Good Music they deserve. He plans to dominate Nigeria musically as he claims "Music chose me, I didn't choose it".

Vector Tha Viper

Olanrewaju Ogunmefun, better known by his stage name Vector tha Viper, is a Nigerian Hip hop artist. Vector has released two studio albums, his debut album "State of Surprise" and "The Second Coming".

VECTOR shows Nigeria that he can rap very fast on different tracks of his, including the sakordi featured track, "Rap Attack".

Click To see Who is in the second and first position...
Read MOre on 9gist

(1) (Reply)

Blood Out Freestyle By Me... Download And Listen. / Watch|download Video: Eminem- Venom / Jesse Jagz And Modenine Didn't Make M.i.'s 2010 Top Rappers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.