Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Jesse Jagz And Modenine Didn't Make M.i.'s 2010 Top Rappers. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Jesse Jagz And Modenine Didn't Make M.i.'s 2010 Top Rappers. (4557 Views)

Why Jesse Jagz And Brymo Left Chocolate City – Audu Maikori, Record Label Boss O / Ice Prince, Jesse Jagz And Brymo Gets Verified On Twitter. MI Misses Out / Aq - Names [percieved As Diss At Jesse Jagz And Ruggedman] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesse Jagz And Modenine Didn't Make M.i.'s 2010 Top Rappers. by pckid: 10:39am On Aug 15, 2010
http://questionmarkmag.com/2010/08/m-i-s-2010-top-ten-nigerian-rappers-are-sauce-kid-dprince-naeto-c-but-no-mode9-or-jesse-jagz/

Lyricist and active Twitter user, Jude ‘M.I.’ Abaga took to the microblogging website to state ten colleagues who are his favourite rap artistes. Expected names like Modenine, brother Jesse Jagz were missing and least expected Sauce Kid and Phenom were mentioned following Sauce Kid’s alliance with Iceberg Slim and his absence at his album launch.

The BET nominee tweeted his favourite ten rappers for this year:

“So My Fav rappers this year, Naija of course, No beef please just gisting, ”, he started.

Skales

10. Skales: “This dude improves so quickly its scary, And if u ever seen a show he performed at, U already know!!! EME!!!”

Chiddy Bang.

9. Proto: “From the group Chiddy Bang, Kid is nice, And even though he tones it down on chiddy bang stuff, U can tell, He is special”

Phenom.

8. Phenom: “One verse was enough!! Watch out for this kid, Nigga said, ’ Im so f****ng good, No condom”

Pope

7. Pope: ‘Im a RapHead like gele’ , Lol, What else should i say…

D'Prince

6. D’Prince: “Criticize if u want, Nigga has given us some of the biggest lines this year, Everything he has done has been money”

Beazy.

5. Beazy: “Damn dude made everybody look stupid, Keeps rhyming and rhyming, Mixtape chek, Album, About to drop, ”,

http://questionmarkmag.com/2010/08/m-i-s-2010-top-ten-nigerian-rappers-are-sauce-kid-dprince-naeto-c-but-no-mode9-or-jesse-jagz/
Re: Jesse Jagz And Modenine Didn't Make M.i.'s 2010 Top Rappers. by CLASSIFYD(m): 11:16am On Aug 15, 2010
I cnt believe he actualy considered dprince as a rapper??!, if nt 4 donjazzy ehn, M.i has his reasons sha. He prolly didnt mention modee nd sum oda catz cause he was tryna avoid d obvious.
Re: Jesse Jagz And Modenine Didn't Make M.i.'s 2010 Top Rappers. by tosinaded(m): 1:03pm On Aug 15, 2010
I saw how fo.ols like cyrus da virus,osagz and fazillion were carrying the tin on there head,yabn mi cos he didnt mentn mode9 and terry!
I was just disgusted i swear. . .they obviously beef mi and jst cldnt hide it anymore!
Its a shame i swear. . .mi did no wrong wiv wut he did. . .

Instead make dem work hard reach where the guy dan reach
Re: Jesse Jagz And Modenine Didn't Make M.i.'s 2010 Top Rappers. by mmomentum: 4:48pm On Aug 15, 2010
tosinaded@:

I saw how fo.ols like cyrus da virus,osagz and fazillion were carrying the tin on there head,yabn mi cos he didnt mentn mode9 and terry!
I was just disgusted i swear. . .they obviously beef mi and jst cldnt hide it anymore!

beef is part of hiphop if u dont know
i personally know of 3 rappers that are far better than mi himself.
the no 7 guy ''venom'' mi pronounced his name wrongly as ''phenom'' and AQ are far better than MI, quote me

@topic
why are people taking M.i's tweet as a serious official list, is M.I the new authority when it comes to rapper's ranking? mi was joke joing around on tweeter if u didnt notice

, its surprising how many fools on twitter and nairaland took mi's post seriously,  for your info maybe M.i was only mentioning his personal upcoming rappers(new school rappers) in his own opinion,
the dude has a right to his opinion , but his opinion is stoopid with dprince in the list
but i see a lot of people taking mi list as the official list, thats foolishness and crowd mentality
wetin ''show dem camp dey'' do for the list,?? talkless of being number one??
wetin d'prince the wackest rapper in nigeria dey do for mI's list

it clearly shows that Mi himself is a confused lucky dude when it comes to hiphop in nigeria.
the list is baseless -d'prince top 10, d'prince na rapper? even kelly handsome raps better than MI, mi is a joke
Re: Jesse Jagz And Modenine Didn't Make M.i.'s 2010 Top Rappers. by googles: 4:58pm On Aug 15, 2010
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

D'prince ??
Re: Jesse Jagz And Modenine Didn't Make M.i.'s 2010 Top Rappers. by bjmighty(m): 5:39pm On Aug 15, 2010
tosinaded@:

You mean he did no wrong by naming D'prince as one of the best rappers? shocked shocked shocked
You mean he did no wrong by saying Mode 9 and Terry d rapman are not brewing any storm in the game? shocked shocked shocked

Tosin, when did u bcome a comedian? grin grin grin grin I get alibaba connection ooo. IM me grin grin grin grin
Re: Jesse Jagz And Modenine Didn't Make M.i.'s 2010 Top Rappers. by tosinaded(m): 6:38pm On Aug 15, 2010
me i no understand u people i swear!
person talk say him feel ten rappers. . . una dey here dey vex on top nothing!
wuts your fuccn business?

and yes D'prince is a rapper! kill your self!
Omoba is a fucckn hit. . . . . . kiss transformer!

M.I is not feeling Mode and terry . . . . . . .  #isiturlist?

i tire for people sha!

m.momentum:

i personally know of 3 rappers that are far better than mi himself.
the no 7 guy ''venom'' mi pronounced his name wrongly as ''phenom'' and AQ are far better than MI, quote me

if u like name 50. . . . . wut av dey done? who knows dem?
how many hits av dey made? how many awards av dey won?

u think Usain bolt is the fastest man? naaaaaah there are many more who just avn gotten there yet!
make una no dey use bad belle talk. . . . if they are good let them histle to the top and knock M.I off

#oshioda jor
Re: Jesse Jagz And Modenine Didn't Make M.i.'s 2010 Top Rappers. by sweetguy10(m): 7:49pm On Aug 15, 2010
So because MI listed some guys that worship him as his top rappers mean those guys are good eh ?? Nonsense , D'prince a rapper ?ha ha ha ha ha ha I laff in togolese .even D'prince wont call himself a rapper . I watched a show where he was asked what kind of music he is into , he told the presenter that he is into almost every kind of music , he said that he can RAP shocked, sing . He is not bold enough to call himself a RAPPER ! who born am ?? even koffi raps better than that the dude , MI is just catching some controversial fun ,
Re: Jesse Jagz And Modenine Didn't Make M.i.'s 2010 Top Rappers. by tosinaded(m): 7:58pm On Aug 15, 2010
if u like make u na go chop live wire! D'prince is a rapper
Re: Jesse Jagz And Modenine Didn't Make M.i.'s 2010 Top Rappers. by Fred87(m): 8:45pm On Aug 15, 2010
@_tosin: u dey holdground sha,anywayz dats d dudes list.plz no fightin/hatin wen we all know its unofficial but personal.eeeezzz
Re: Jesse Jagz And Modenine Didn't Make M.i.'s 2010 Top Rappers. by Genuflect(m): 9:09pm On Aug 15, 2010
Jesus Christ, abeg make people dey fight on top my list like this too o. Person do im own list, una dey vex for am. Na Christy Essien Igbokwe be my own favorite rapper. Fukk everybody else. Oshi oda
Re: Jesse Jagz And Modenine Didn't Make M.i.'s 2010 Top Rappers. by dejiariyo1: 9:17pm On Aug 15, 2010
tosinaded@:

I dont think this is necessary dude

Problem i have with the list is that he listed pple who only featured on a song and he omitted pple who actually had award to show for it but its all good, But 2 years ago dude might not have the audacity to do what he did , imgaine tuface listing 10 R&B artiste on twitter and this are pple who have being there before you, humility is the key bro.

tough talk over a PC, cyber "badmen" ur the type who bow ya head down on the street, its ok.
Re: Jesse Jagz And Modenine Didn't Make M.i.'s 2010 Top Rappers. by tosinaded(m): 9:21pm On Aug 15, 2010
e be like say english na our prob!
person say em wan list 10 rappers wey em dey feel of for now. . . . . .

una tturn am to list of top 10 naija rappers!
omo lack of education is a bit. . ch!
Re: Jesse Jagz And Modenine Didn't Make M.i.'s 2010 Top Rappers. by dejiariyo1: 9:26pm On Aug 15, 2010
tosinaded@:

e be like say english na our prob!
person say em wan list 10 rappers wey em dey feel of for now. . . . . .

una tturn am to list of top 10 naija rappers!
omo lack of education is a bit. . ch!

Dude grow up,you ave a bad attitude, i know what ur reaction will be if dude did not mention saucekid. Aint fronting but I know what you just said about cyrus u cant even say it to his face, you get banged for sho, so grow up
Re: Jesse Jagz And Modenine Didn't Make M.i.'s 2010 Top Rappers. by tosinaded(m): 9:29pm On Aug 15, 2010
guy fuc. . k u and cyrus the whoever the f, ck he calls himself abeg!
did u see his tweets @M.I? fuccckn uneeded i swear!
like say im dan dey reke d guy b4. . . . . . . .

u go think say M.I collect him wife!
bloody hater! he should make music. . . i dnr eeven know any of his songs!
Re: Jesse Jagz And Modenine Didn't Make M.i.'s 2010 Top Rappers. by dejiariyo1: 9:33pm On Aug 15, 2010
tosinaded@:

guy fuc. . k u and cyrus the whoever the f, ck he calls himself abeg!
did u see his tweets @M.I? fuccckn uneeded i swear!
like say im dan dey reke d guy b4. . . . . . . .

u go think say M.I collect him wife!
bloody hater! he should make music. . . i dnr eeven know any of his songs!

tough talk over a PC, cyber "badmen" your the type who bow ya head down on the street, its ok.
Re: Jesse Jagz And Modenine Didn't Make M.i.'s 2010 Top Rappers. by tosinaded(m): 9:36pm On Aug 15, 2010
lol see this one. . . . . the only bizneesss i av wiv artistes, is to listen to there music! critisize and analyse!
Re: Jesse Jagz And Modenine Didn't Make M.i.'s 2010 Top Rappers. by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 15, 2010
googles:

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

D'prince ??
LOL
Re: Jesse Jagz And Modenine Didn't Make M.i.'s 2010 Top Rappers. by bjmighty(m): 3:44am On Aug 16, 2010
Tosin, i can't bliv u wann consent to it that D'prince is a rapper. I know u dare not say so but i can tell it seems like u don't know hw to defend ur MI in that and thats why u should to follow him blindly on that. Next week again, M.I go talk say Tony Tetuila na hin best rapper of the month, when 2shotz still dey wiggle to be recongnize as a rapper!!!! shocked shocked shocked Laff wan wound me die!! LWWMD grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jesse Jagz And Modenine Didn't Make M.i.'s 2010 Top Rappers. by tosinaded(m): 3:49am On Aug 16, 2010
I forget say na apala em dey sing!
E be like say una no sabi wetin rapper mean sha. . . .
Re: Jesse Jagz And Modenine Didn't Make M.i.'s 2010 Top Rappers. by pheesayor(m): 10:12am On Aug 16, 2010
tosinaded@:

I forget say na apala em dey sing!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin omo laff wan kill me for here oooooooooo lol rofl
Re: Jesse Jagz And Modenine Didn't Make M.i.'s 2010 Top Rappers. by eldee(m): 12:12pm On Aug 16, 2010
M.I sneezes and it makes niggas start ovulating . . .
This list is obviously for people who blew up in 2010, exception of Naeto-C and Saucekid to an extent.

Proof is in the fact that he excluded people like Eldee, Terry Tha Rapman, Modenine, Vector and himself.
Re: Jesse Jagz And Modenine Didn't Make M.i.'s 2010 Top Rappers. by Rhymstein(m): 1:29pm On Aug 16, 2010
@tosin
U dnt knw Cyrus,
Cyrus fav 9ja rapper is M.I,so remove d beef thing,he was only irritated by d list,ppl get emotions n opinions,if M.I can tweet his,y cant he oppose

As for FAZ,im no lyk m.i and has been a modey fan b4 modey thought of compiling a Cd

Osagz,Pro BANS movement,myt be angered by d xclusion of all d members.i didnt see when he insulted M.I o

It seems twitter is d latest means of gettin attention,it workd for saucekid afterall,

And ppl r makin a big deal out of d list,if dat guy put mode9 at no10,una go talk,if im put am 4 no 2,una go yan.its gud he left him out

BTW,he shld get back to rappin or his singin,he is tweetin 2 much
Re: Jesse Jagz And Modenine Didn't Make M.i.'s 2010 Top Rappers. by eldee(m): 1:45pm On Aug 16, 2010
@Rhymestein

Is there anything like too much contact with fans??
Or do you think the thousands of followers he has on Twitter and Facebook will stay there without these things??

And you say he should go make music, has there been one month that an M.I song hasn't dropped??
Or did you miss the 1-2-3 Remix ft M.I, Naeto-C and Dagrin. . . and his show in London with Basketmouth??
Sometimes you need not to let your mouth do the typing for you.
Re: Jesse Jagz And Modenine Didn't Make M.i.'s 2010 Top Rappers. by eldee(m): 1:57pm On Aug 16, 2010
'Ticked off a couple of rappers last year . . . piss off
Everytime I spit cough . . . Facebook gees talk
Even tweeter bitter jump on me cock
'

M.I - 1-2-3 Hiphop Remix
Re: Jesse Jagz And Modenine Didn't Make M.i.'s 2010 Top Rappers. by Ignatio(m): 10:09am On Aug 17, 2010
Too much headache over somebody's opinion. U guys r just giving d guy lines to brag with. cool I'm loving this.
Re: Jesse Jagz And Modenine Didn't Make M.i.'s 2010 Top Rappers. by DBR: 3:40pm On Aug 17, 2010
So many theories to rationalize what d dude MEANT.
Some say it's for artist that just blew up, yet Saucekid, Iceprince and Naeto are on it.

Some say it's his opinion so pple CANT comment or disagree wit it. That's pretty dumb tho.
Cos they forgetting that 1ce u make an opinion public
it's opened to analysis, criticism and watsoeva. . .and can be challenged.

Well, ma view.
i looked at the list and i'm like who are these??
Not derogratorily but as in i dont even kno most of 'em.
Apart from Proto{who i think shud top the list}Skales, Saucekid, Iceprince, Naeto,
and yea. . .Dprince grin LMAO this list is a joke.
As in y'all shudda seen it's a lighter note kinda list, with a lil tinge of seriosness grin

On a final note, it's only i naija that we see a list of top artist for a year and half of 'em
dont even have any decent material out for the year in view, beats me

Wuld any of u take a list that has Gucci Mane , WakaFlocka,Pill and Lil jon serious even if it's
a Lil wayne's list??
i think not.

oNe
Re: Jesse Jagz And Modenine Didn't Make M.i.'s 2010 Top Rappers. by Mobinga: 5:06pm On Aug 17, 2010
Wow!! IS MI Phucking Crazy??

Mehn the dude should shut d phuck up and give us the album. .

d'PRINCE thats a phucking Joke!!!! He may even be taking a jab at D'prince!

Rapper This nigga is crazy mehn

Even my grandma knows d'prince is a bleeping singer!!

My Respect For MI, keeps reducing and reducing.

/Even if u have testes i'm a prick/

angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Jesse Jagz And Modenine Didn't Make M.i.'s 2010 Top Rappers. by eldee(m): 5:25pm On Aug 17, 2010
@DBR

So apart from six people out of ten, the list is a joke??
He said . . . 'I'm releasing a list of people I felt in 2010' . . . and you're saying you want it to be a copy of yours??

And what's with the . . 'it's only in Naija' comment?? So M.I's view represents Nigeria's??

Sit back, relax, and edit that post . . . someone borrowed your Mac. cheesy cheesy
Re: Jesse Jagz And Modenine Didn't Make M.i.'s 2010 Top Rappers. by Genuflect(m): 5:56pm On Aug 17, 2010
Why the fukk is Kelly Hansome not in the list? grin
Re: Jesse Jagz And Modenine Didn't Make M.i.'s 2010 Top Rappers. by abdurrazaq(m): 6:13pm On Aug 17, 2010
First, the reporter and whoever is responsible for posting this questionmag are retarded. How can the list released by MI (probably under the influence of cannabis/shepe) be making the headline? To add insult to injury, they were expecting Modenine on a list that includes Jokes like Omoba [size=4pt](not that I don't jam to his Omoba)[/size] grin It's a [b]f[/b]ucking opinion of his and nothing important. These are people he is either willing to help or hoping to get help from.
@all expecting Modenine on the list, It would have been the worst on him if MI had included him on that list. Modenine is beyond that and he doesn't need 'sweet' words from MI or anybody else to get to where he is. Why would he need it now?
Re: Jesse Jagz And Modenine Didn't Make M.i.'s 2010 Top Rappers. by Genuflect(m): 6:22pm On Aug 17, 2010
^^Dude, you sound bitter. E be like say e dey pain you say Mode no dey the list. As long as it's someone's opinion, there's no need to carry e-placards. Why would I give a fukk about another human being's list? Even if na celebrity, who cares?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Maraza – Rise Again Ft. Emtee, Page & Mseti Mp3 Download / Thebelebe – Jebson (original Mix) (mp3 Download) / Rouge – The New Era Sessions (album) Zip Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.