Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

My Weird Romantic Experience On Wedding Night - Wife Opens Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Weird Romantic Experience On Wedding Night - Wife Opens Up (607 Views)

I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts / Baby Oil Night!wife Exposes Nude Photos A Woman Keeps Sending To Her Husband(+18 / Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Weird Romantic Experience On Wedding Night - Wife Opens Up by 9jacex(f): 10:48am On Jul 18, 2017
A newly married man who is addicted to anal s*x has altered his wife's bowel system with his huge manhood.

A newlywed wife was stunned when her husband demanded for anal s*x on their wedding night which she alluded to. She is currently scared that they might not have kids as her husband has stuck to penetrating from behind.

Read her story sent to a relationship blogger and adviser, Joro Olumofin read more here https://africanscope.com.ng/weird-romantic-experience-wedding-night-wife-opens/

(1) (Reply)

Man Successfully Sues Wife Over Ugly Children And Judge Orders Wife To Pay $1200 / 5 Ways Ladies Can Build A Happy Relationship With Their Partners / IF I Win A Lottery Today, I Will Get My Boobs Done- Fayose's Sister Mo Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.