Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,932 members, 7,817,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Mark, Bankole's Jobs In Danger? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mark, Bankole's Jobs In Danger? (2329 Views)

Alleged N5bn Bribe: INEC Boss Says His Life Is In Danger / My Life Is In Danger - Abia Female REC / My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mark, Bankole's Jobs In Danger? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 05, 2010
Knight1:

So Zoning is alien to the Nigerian constitution? How come all states have Guv, Dep Guv,and Speaker are from different Sen Zones even in states not controlled by PDP?

It is a realist approach to running an inclusive Government in a Multi-Ethnic and Multi-Religious Nigeria where often times there is no love lost.

There is no need looking at how democracy works in the west and thinking you can implement everything in Nigeria. We have unique challenges that requires unique solution.

panalyst:

i have a question to all of u complaining about the zoning issue. What happens if there was no zoning and then the North as they are all united decided to put up a candidate every four years for elections? would you complain if the President always came from the North since North is more of a unit and the south is divided into yorubas, igbos and the midwest?

That is not even the issue. Under their arrangement and wish President Yar'adua would have had a Katsina VP, a Katsina everything including permanent secretaries. Just ignore them, some folks dont realise how complicated we are as a Nation. Some of them kicking against this fact are people of western who do not want to face up to the fact that after OBJ they might have to wait until about 2040.
Re: Mark, Bankole's Jobs In Danger? by Pharoh: 8:54pm On Feb 05, 2010
.The zonal stuff is a party thing and it is not in the constitution.
Re: Mark, Bankole's Jobs In Danger? by becomricch: 9:19pm On Feb 05, 2010
mikeansy ,that was before satellite pictures shows us, some people were telling lies. it is not a good thing really. you can have the two best candidate from the same area. and the weak one from the other area.

if you use zoning, we would have weak people ruling us.  There are many group in america. dont assume everybody is white. even among the white people. as we call them in nigeria. there are jews , etc . They dont use zoning.

Obama did not become president based on zoning. Hillary did not become secratary of state becaus of zoning, not even because her husband was president. Hillary because secretary of state base on her merit.

It was not zone to her husband. She merit her position. So this is how , it should be. if you use zoning in nigeria, hillary would not be secretary of state because the vice president is white too. There are other group in the USA too.

Look, you have seen the satellite picture of Ibadan, how to you zone it. Do you make lagos a zone and two more zone for Yorubas. Look Ijebu is more populated than imo state. So is Akure and others in an akure state. so how do you zone. Do you rezone it. No. You remove us.

If you rezone. we should have lagos zone, Oyo zone, ogun zone , ondo zone, mid west, east ,north west , north east and midddle belt zone.   8 zone.  Does that sound fair to you. ? So we get 4 of the 8 zone.  or two zone. the north and igbo and akwa ibom one zone. we the other zone.

you want to do thing well.
Re: Mark, Bankole's Jobs In Danger? by nethacker(m): 12:43am On Feb 06, 2010
@MrCrackles:pls dont blame becomrich u knw he has worked for Atiku b4 indirectly grin grin lmao
Re: Mark, Bankole's Jobs In Danger? by becomricch: 1:31am On Feb 06, 2010
no i am not working for Atiku, why would I do that, is it because I talked about Atiku brother been my boss many years ago. Look former president  Buhari too is my friend father friend. was the chairman at my friend wedding. his vice Idiagbon child ronke was my school mate. President IBB if the story is truth about Bongo ikwue, Allen Ikwue and was my school mate,. IBB wife was a friend to a member of my family.  President Ernert Shonekan niece was my classmate. President Obasanjo child is my friend father inlaw.  He is also if i am correct my inlaw. President Yar Adua is a friend to my inlaw. how can i be working for anyone. I am working for the good of you people. To give you a better tomorrow. 

Look I use to be a welfare officer of one of the churches of the redeemed many years ago. So it gave me that tonic to see people real life apart from church before becoming a church Administrator of the church.

Look this have created trouble for me, that some people are not talking to me. But i stand before God. that I am doing the right thing. I do not want you to have civil war.

You see why africa is poor is just because of ethnics division and partition of africa and civil war. We should not loss what we have. I am working for God.
Re: Mark, Bankole's Jobs In Danger? by becomricch: 1:58am On Feb 06, 2010
Seen my story you know I have to be neutral.
Re: Mark, Bankole's Jobs In Danger? by nethacker(m): 3:36am On Feb 06, 2010
becomricch:

no i am not working for Atiku, why would I do that, is it because I talked about Atiku brother been my boss many years ago. Look former president  Buhari too is my friend father friend. was the chairman at my friend wedding. his vice Idiagbon child ronke was my school mate. President IBB if the story is truth about Bongo ikwue, Allen Ikwue and was my school mate,. IBB wife was a friend to a member of my family.  President Ernert Shonekan niece was my classmate. President Obasanjo child is my friend father inlaw.  He is also if i am correct my inlaw. President Yar Adua is a friend to my inlaw. how can i be working for anyone. I am working for the good of you people. To give you a better tomorrow. 

Look I use to be a welfare officer of one of the churches of the redeemed many years ago. So it gave me that tonic to see people real life apart from church before becoming a church Administrator of the church.

Look this have created trouble for me, that some people are not talking to me. But i stand before God. that I am doing the right thing. I do not want you to have civil war.

You see why africa is poor is just because of ethnics division and partition of africa and civil war. We should not loss what we have. I am working for God.
hmmmm i can read between d lines
Re: Mark, Bankole's Jobs In Danger? by becomricch: 6:30am On Feb 06, 2010
To show you are much lie that have taken place. let look at Imo state compare to Osun state and kwara state. at the same scale, .

They claim imo state population is 3,934,899

Kwara State 2,371,089

Osun State 3,423,535

First picture is owerri and the second largest town in imo state Orlu,

The seond picture is ilorin and the second largest town in kwara ofan

While the third set of pictures are picture of Osun state. you see that Osun state should be at least twice of more populated than imo state.

Re: Mark, Bankole's Jobs In Danger? by becomricch: 6:31am On Feb 06, 2010
Kwara. ilorin and ofa

Re: Mark, Bankole's Jobs In Danger? by becomricch: 6:33am On Feb 06, 2010
Third set of picture is Osun state , Osogbo, ife , ile, and others, please compare.

Re: Mark, Bankole's Jobs In Danger? by becomricch: 6:34am On Feb 06, 2010
more of osun state

Re: Mark, Bankole's Jobs In Danger? by becomricch: 6:35am On Feb 06, 2010
more of osun state

Re: Mark, Bankole's Jobs In Danger? by becomricch: 6:46am On Feb 06, 2010
Now compare Owerri to akure and also Orlu to Ondo, the second largest city in Ondo state. you see the fraud,

Imo State 3,934,899
Ondo State 3,441,024

Re: Mark, Bankole's Jobs In Danger? by becomricch: 6:53am On Feb 06, 2010
compare kano and ondo state,

The second largest city in kano state and kano.

Kano State 9,383,682

Ondo State 3,441,024

Re: Mark, Bankole's Jobs In Danger? by Borat1: 7:36am On Feb 06, 2010
Becomerich has lost his marbles. . .
This guy was lobotomized by the secret service after being fingered as a threat to the govt grin
Re: Mark, Bankole's Jobs In Danger? by Knight1(m): 10:00am On Feb 06, 2010
@becomrich, what's with all the maps? the nation already has been zoned into six geopolitical zones and we are all aware of that so can we focus on the issues of the thread? thanks. And thanks for all the info. twas so Dele Momodu-ic
Re: Mark, Bankole's Jobs In Danger? by becomricch: 6:24pm On Feb 06, 2010
It is only people who are not good enough that are looking for zoning. If you are good, you step out, Obama was a black man in a society were most people were WHITE. If White people could vote for OBAMA. You dont need zoning. You people shouting zoning are not good and not qualified enough to lead. That why you are shouting zoning.

Where did you zone nigeria. In the PDP you zone, where is it in the constitution.? There is no zoning in Nigeria. It is illegal to zone.

Look you, you cant zone . It is against democracy. One man one vote. The people should decided who is there leader. Not some people.  They should decided their leaders. No force on them.

So how do you zone. Is lagos a zone? Lagos is more populated than the south east. Is Oyo a Zone? Have you seen the satellite picture of Oyo state and the south east.  That is cheating. We are against it.  The igbos newspapers are behind the idea of zoning really, even on nairaland. they monitor it closely and put propaganda, nigeriaworld own by Chuck is another propaganda machine been used, so is the obinna of a thing and nairaland is another propadanga machine been used.

What about judge people for good leadership. How did nigeria became a fail state. we became a fail state because we zone to group. We put wrong people into power to please the group. If we look at the person who they are. And not where they come from.

Will you vote for a thief, if they zone it to him ? This why we have problem. Only thieves are shouting voting, because government is the way to steal money. So they want it zone to them so that they can steal.

Do you just want a President , just for been called a President or you want change in your lifes. Do you want to continue to shout "up NEPA" or Do you want to continue to have your children sit on the floor of a dirty classroom or under a tree? Do you want your children to die in hospital because the zone president stole your money and carried it to london? Do you want the same with Empty, "Empty zone leader" or a change to people lifes been better. ask yourself this question. You have tried zoing in the last 11 years have your lifes changed for the better.?  NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

You people zone the job of electrical engineers to taylor or driver or doctor. How do you think the system would work. How tell me now.

Ask yourself how long zoning can last. It is a temporary. Do you think the fulani/hausa would wait till 2051 before the Next fulani/hausa man becomes president. ? are you Ok.

Or do you think the Yorubas are ready to wait till 2048  before the Next Yorubas man becomes president. ?

Or do you think the Igbos are ready to wait till 2048  before the Next Igbos man becomes president It means the Igbos since 1966 waited for 72 years. ?   Are you Ok.

the only solution is to remove the yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa state into benin republic.  Nobody lost is position. akala would still be governor of Oyo state, Gbenga daniel , or fashola and others position does not change. All member of house of rep and senator, still hold thier position what is the fear about.
Re: Mark, Bankole's Jobs In Danger? by Theface200: 1:00am On Feb 07, 2010
hey u

(1) (2) (Reply)

Group Challenges Jonathan, Efcc To Investigate/charge Mrs. Patience Jonathan / Security Men Foil Attack On Nnpc Towers / Whites Genetically Weaker Than Blacks, Study Finds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.