Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,509 members, 7,812,575 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

Etisalat Confirms Changing Name To 9Mobileng - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Etisalat Confirms Changing Name To 9Mobileng (34116 Views)

How To Opt Out Of Etisalat (9mobile) Data Plan Auto-renewal / The Real Meaning Of 9mobile, Etisalat’s New Name – CEO Makes Revelation / 9Mobile (ETISALAT) 700% BONUS RECHARGE PROMO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etisalat Confirms Changing Name To 9Mobileng by nwasteve(m): 4:51pm On Jul 18, 2017
Etisalat why not try another biz
Re: Etisalat Confirms Changing Name To 9Mobileng by jaytime(m): 4:53pm On Jul 18, 2017
Companies that do publicity/branding for them will hit it big cos they they're taking down everything that bore Etisalat and replacing them with the 9mobile brand.

2 Likes

Re: Etisalat Confirms Changing Name To 9Mobileng by Ogbenimax(m): 4:53pm On Jul 18, 2017
Baba what ur take on this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Etisalat Confirms Changing Name To 9Mobileng by sylva1(m): 4:54pm On Jul 18, 2017
How come the handle has 360k followers already?
Re: Etisalat Confirms Changing Name To 9Mobileng by brain54(m): 4:54pm On Jul 18, 2017
name sounds weird though
Re: Etisalat Confirms Changing Name To 9Mobileng by Rick9(m): 4:54pm On Jul 18, 2017
Don't care sha, Etisalat will always be Etisalat
Re: Etisalat Confirms Changing Name To 9Mobileng by calyto: 4:54pm On Jul 18, 2017
Nothing will change apart from the brand name.
It won't affect the network, neither will it affect the endorsed

pweshboi:
so what of all d people dem endorse nko
Re: Etisalat Confirms Changing Name To 9Mobileng by jericco1(m): 4:54pm On Jul 18, 2017
Hope they can now do things the Nigerian way.
Re: Etisalat Confirms Changing Name To 9Mobileng by Rick9(m): 4:55pm On Jul 18, 2017

sylva1:
Twitter Ads maybe
Re: Etisalat Confirms Changing Name To 9Mobileng by kjhova(m): 4:55pm On Jul 18, 2017
Phonefanatic:
As long as it's not change of owner.

It is a change of ownership...from previous investors to the creditors.
Re: Etisalat Confirms Changing Name To 9Mobileng by ebiynu: 4:57pm On Jul 18, 2017
9 mobile OK we are waiting for them 9 mobile OK we are waiting for them 9 mobile OK we are waiting for them
Re: Etisalat Confirms Changing Name To 9Mobileng by Rick9(m): 4:57pm On Jul 18, 2017
sylva1:
Twitter Ads maybe, well its still the same handle I just discovered am already following it.

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Confirms Changing Name To 9Mobileng by pweshboi(m): 5:04pm On Jul 18, 2017
calyto:
Nothing will change apart from the brand name. It won't affect the network, neither will it affect the endorsed
so I guess their contractual arrangements will be reviewed then.
Re: Etisalat Confirms Changing Name To 9Mobileng by Adeyemi2468(m): 5:08pm On Jul 18, 2017
hun
Re: Etisalat Confirms Changing Name To 9Mobileng by burakado17: 5:10pm On Jul 18, 2017
What we need is low tarrif and performance. What is in a name
Akamo5:
I received the below tweet from Etisalat few minutes ago.
Re: Etisalat Confirms Changing Name To 9Mobileng by obixcel(m): 5:11pm On Jul 18, 2017
jaytime:
Companies that do publicity/branding for them will hit it big cos they they're taking down everything that bore Etisalat and replacing them with the 9mobile brand.
Yup! you're right about that. It's like starting all over again, their image had been really hurt in this whole saga.
Re: Etisalat Confirms Changing Name To 9Mobileng by beautygboel(f): 5:13pm On Jul 18, 2017
confirm

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Confirms Changing Name To 9Mobileng by burakado17: 5:15pm On Jul 18, 2017
Ogbenimax:
Baba what urke on this
wetin concern Buhari with this.
Re: Etisalat Confirms Changing Name To 9Mobileng by Enemyofpeace: 5:16pm On Jul 18, 2017
The name sweet pass pusssy
Re: Etisalat Confirms Changing Name To 9Mobileng by Klington: 5:17pm On Jul 18, 2017
Akamo5:
we should wait and see if they will not be stingy with their data like Etisalat.
u no dey pity person . Fifful wey dey owe igbésé grin
Re: Etisalat Confirms Changing Name To 9Mobileng by yaksola(m): 5:43pm On Jul 18, 2017
What those the 9 stand represent?
Re: Etisalat Confirms Changing Name To 9Mobileng by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 18, 2017
Akamo5:
we should wait and see if they will not be stingy with their data like Etisalat.
But is there change in ownership.Thats the only way to know if they will reduce price charges
Re: Etisalat Confirms Changing Name To 9Mobileng by sylva1(m): 6:05pm On Jul 18, 2017
I just checked too, I am already following. I guess they changed their former handle and retained their followers
Rick9:
Don't care sha, Etisalat will always be Etisalat Twitter Ads maybe, well its still the same handle I just discovered am already following it.
Re: Etisalat Confirms Changing Name To 9Mobileng by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 18, 2017
234GT:
Na etisalat still dey my phone homepage o.
Nigerians and poor management be like...........pls imagine that Zuma pics.
Eya but see what I got

Re: Etisalat Confirms Changing Name To 9Mobileng by jaytime(m): 6:06pm On Jul 18, 2017
obixcel:
Yup! you're right about that. It's like starting all over again, their image had been really hurt in this whole saga.
It's not about the image being hurt, they just have to promote the new brand and do away with the old one even if the old one had the best of images.
Re: Etisalat Confirms Changing Name To 9Mobileng by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 18, 2017
ennyhola:
Which confirmation is needed again cry cry cry cry
What's the name of the app you used in circling the picture below
Re: Etisalat Confirms Changing Name To 9Mobileng by mozele(m): 6:26pm On Jul 18, 2017
Phonefanatic:
As long as it's not change of owner.

organizations that changes their name to another undoubtable is as a result of change of management. That is to say: there is a new management aboard.

Expect more changes in tarrif plans soonest.
Re: Etisalat Confirms Changing Name To 9Mobileng by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 6:38pm On Jul 18, 2017
MadCow1:
MTN is still MTN since 2000.

Those South Africans know how to do business no be lie

Glo is still Glo
Re: Etisalat Confirms Changing Name To 9Mobileng by marisdgreat(f): 6:39pm On Jul 18, 2017
this thieves that deducted 1000 credit that I loaded this evening to use n do subscription for my Director after sending me text that u have recharged successfully without seeing d credit in the account balance
Re: Etisalat Confirms Changing Name To 9Mobileng by Abuleoshi: 6:55pm On Jul 18, 2017
ennyhola:
Which confirmation is needed again cry cry cry cry
Na your 10MB you dey cover? Small minds do small tinz!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The New Infinix Hot 6X Specifications And Photos / Gionee Pioneer P3 discussion thread / Nigerians Outside Nigeria, What's The Cost Of Data In Your Resident Country?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.