Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,574 members, 7,955,115 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:24 PM

High Profile Boko Haram Jihadists,Others Renounce Terrorism Due To Hardship.PICS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / High Profile Boko Haram Jihadists,Others Renounce Terrorism Due To Hardship.PICS (37161 Views)

"I Will Renounce My Nigerian Nationality If.... - Aroms Aigbehi / A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This / 'Stop Hugging Transformers': APC Beg Nigerians Despite Hardship(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: High Profile Boko Haram Jihadists,Others Renounce Terrorism Due To Hardship.PICS by crazygod(m): 6:53pm On Jul 18, 2017
And they call this ones 'high profile'. Chai.... Osama bin laden will be turning in wherever grave he is in now

1 Like

Re: High Profile Boko Haram Jihadists,Others Renounce Terrorism Due To Hardship.PICS by cristianisraeli: 6:54pm On Jul 18, 2017
taqqiya!!!

"Taqiyya is an Islamic juridical term whose shifting meaning relates to when a Muslim is allowed, under Sharia law, to lie.

Taken collectively these verses are interpreted to mean that there are circumstances when a Muslim may be "compelled" to deceive others for a greater purpose.

Sahih Bukhari (52:269) - "The Prophet said, 'War is deceit.'" The context of this is thought to be the murder of Usayr ibn Zarim and his thirty unarmed men by Muhammad's men after he "guaranteed" them safe passage

Sahih Bukhari (49:857) - "He who makes peace between the people by inventing good information or saying good things, is not a liar." Lying is permitted when the end justifies the means.

1 Like

Re: High Profile Boko Haram Jihadists,Others Renounce Terrorism Due To Hardship.PICS by Ralphdan(m): 6:55pm On Jul 18, 2017
Lies
Lies
And
More
Lies
Re: High Profile Boko Haram Jihadists,Others Renounce Terrorism Due To Hardship.PICS by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 18, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: High Profile Boko Haram Jihadists,Others Renounce Terrorism Due To Hardship.PICS by Olembey: 6:57pm On Jul 18, 2017
Who be all these ones Abeg? Mtchwww! Next....
Re: High Profile Boko Haram Jihadists,Others Renounce Terrorism Due To Hardship.PICS by jashar(f): 6:59pm On Jul 18, 2017
These ones are hunger beaten fellows na...
Re: High Profile Boko Haram Jihadists,Others Renounce Terrorism Due To Hardship.PICS by Charliewyt: 7:02pm On Jul 18, 2017
The one and only reason for their surrender is HARDSHIP, the idea that they now realize that they were brainwashed is false.
Feed them, give them money, then promise them seven virgins and watch them go back to terrorism.
Re: High Profile Boko Haram Jihadists,Others Renounce Terrorism Due To Hardship.PICS by Shiitposter: 7:05pm On Jul 18, 2017
Those things are high profile? I'm just angry i clicked this topic.
Re: High Profile Boko Haram Jihadists,Others Renounce Terrorism Due To Hardship.PICS by sonnie10: 7:06pm On Jul 18, 2017
soberdrunk:
grin hahahaha!! So the recession reach Boko Haram too??

It was strategic.
Re: High Profile Boko Haram Jihadists,Others Renounce Terrorism Due To Hardship.PICS by Sagay212: 7:07pm On Jul 18, 2017
So what is the FG going to do with this people? I hope they are not planning to give the amnesty. Just bomb them the same way they bombed innocent Nigerians
Re: High Profile Boko Haram Jihadists,Others Renounce Terrorism Due To Hardship.PICS by EmperorKpee(m): 7:13pm On Jul 18, 2017
Oxford should just remove the definition of hardship inside the dictionary and put the pictures of these guys.
Re: High Profile Boko Haram Jihadists,Others Renounce Terrorism Due To Hardship.PICS by StarPlayer: 7:14pm On Jul 18, 2017
conductor001:

Dear APC/BMC miscreant, 2011 was the last zoo election I ever participated. Who dey give this boy wetin im dey smoke sef? cheesy

wink cheesy
Put this on your DP===>
Lalasticlala, mynd44, obinoscopy, Seun please can you kindly ban this user? He is posting very offensive and irritating images all over the place.
Re: High Profile Boko Haram Jihadists,Others Renounce Terrorism Due To Hardship.PICS by Iamzik: 7:14pm On Jul 18, 2017
This is a decoy...

They were sent to distract. A leopard cannot wash off it's spots..... Borno people watch your back!
Re: High Profile Boko Haram Jihadists,Others Renounce Terrorism Due To Hardship.PICS by iammo(m): 7:15pm On Jul 18, 2017
Nigerian army baiting other terrorist to surrender, first the rehabilitation bruhaha, now this. Nigerian army now fighting inteligently kudos.
Re: High Profile Boko Haram Jihadists,Others Renounce Terrorism Due To Hardship.PICS by NothingDoMe: 7:16pm On Jul 18, 2017
lofty900:
These hungry skeletons is what you call high profile? See how fat and fresh Evans is. That's how high profile criminals are. A high profile criminal does not suffer hardship only the rats do. Same thing with militants. The big militants hardly go to creeks to exchange gunfire with soldiers only the hungry ones do
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You are not serious!
Re: High Profile Boko Haram Jihadists,Others Renounce Terrorism Due To Hardship.PICS by expensiveguyman(m): 7:18pm On Jul 18, 2017
Are u kidding me this small boys are not boko haram joor, look at how malnourish they are. it's obvious they claim to be boko haram just to get access to free meal. aboki man with fish brain shaa
Re: High Profile Boko Haram Jihadists,Others Renounce Terrorism Due To Hardship.PICS by farouk0403(m): 7:18pm On Jul 18, 2017
akpamuomenka:

Hope you are seeing the propaganda of your govnt. After killing innocent Nigerians, they are now surrendering to Buhari not b'cos they're remorseful but b'cos of hunger. Buhari will now feed them with tax payers money only for them to go back to Sambisa to continue killing Nigerians.

Where is Buhari??
Re: High Profile Boko Haram Jihadists,Others Renounce Terrorism Due To Hardship.PICS by Inforadio1(m): 7:23pm On Jul 18, 2017
God at work!
Re: High Profile Boko Haram Jihadists,Others Renounce Terrorism Due To Hardship.PICS by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 18, 2017
NothingDoMe:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You are not serious!
I'm serious
Re: High Profile Boko Haram Jihadists,Others Renounce Terrorism Due To Hardship.PICS by lonelydora: 7:27pm On Jul 18, 2017
That one concern them. Watch as bombings will increase in the North.
Re: High Profile Boko Haram Jihadists,Others Renounce Terrorism Due To Hardship.PICS by Jollymich(m): 7:29pm On Jul 18, 2017
Rubbish !
Re: High Profile Boko Haram Jihadists,Others Renounce Terrorism Due To Hardship.PICS by Chinagurum1995(m): 7:29pm On Jul 18, 2017
Ha they are fake news give them some sweet slap on their face. Because dey are fake Wahala news. Ode. angry sad tongue cry undecided lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: High Profile Boko Haram Jihadists,Others Renounce Terrorism Due To Hardship.PICS by DrGud: 7:30pm On Jul 18, 2017
What of all the innocent people they killed, can they bring them back to live. So if not because of hardship they wouldn't have renounced their membership. angry angry they should all be killed. Once a book haram always a boko haram.
Re: High Profile Boko Haram Jihadists,Others Renounce Terrorism Due To Hardship.PICS by nnokwa042(m): 7:31pm On Jul 18, 2017
Nothing we will not hear in this country first they said Fulani herdsmen re from Afghanistan later they ask us to apply for dressing masquerade now boko haram ve surrendered due to hunger,is not last year students in osun state went to school with Eyo and aladura uniform to school,
Re: High Profile Boko Haram Jihadists,Others Renounce Terrorism Due To Hardship.PICS by fasterwell(m): 7:35pm On Jul 18, 2017
lofty900:
These hungry skeletons is what you call high profile? See how fat and fresh Evans is. That's how high profile criminals are. A high profile criminal does not suffer hardship only the rats do. Same thing with militants. The big militants hardly go to creeks to exchange gunfire with soldiers only the hungry ones do

Na so e dey start o

Re: High Profile Boko Haram Jihadists,Others Renounce Terrorism Due To Hardship.PICS by GMBuhari: 7:38pm On Jul 18, 2017
He funny me , no weapons , no intel , no mark of sophistication
lofty900:
Re: High Profile Boko Haram Jihadists,Others Renounce Terrorism Due To Hardship.PICS by emtex16: 7:38pm On Jul 18, 2017
kenny714433:
Rubbish! Wat of all those whom he killed? Wat abt the children whom he had made orphans?

They should make him face wat he made others face. It's high time we said no to negotiating with criminals, cuz once a thief, always a thief.
America don't negotiate with terrorist.

1 Like

Re: High Profile Boko Haram Jihadists,Others Renounce Terrorism Due To Hardship.PICS by shineeye1: 7:40pm On Jul 18, 2017
I hope these are not hungry natives who want to smartly gain access to amnesty goodies
Re: High Profile Boko Haram Jihadists,Others Renounce Terrorism Due To Hardship.PICS by mylove4God(f): 7:42pm On Jul 18, 2017
Why do I feel suspicious about this? Maybe they were sent out to act as spies or to distract the military about their main location/hideout. I don't know what it is but I feel something is up
Re: High Profile Boko Haram Jihadists,Others Renounce Terrorism Due To Hardship.PICS by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 18, 2017
GMBuhari:
He funny me , no weapons , no intel , no mark of sophistication
No mind them
Re: High Profile Boko Haram Jihadists,Others Renounce Terrorism Due To Hardship.PICS by farem: 7:49pm On Jul 18, 2017
sarrki:
A wolf his a wolf
Also... a wolf her a wolf!
Re: High Profile Boko Haram Jihadists,Others Renounce Terrorism Due To Hardship.PICS by brightalo17: 7:52pm On Jul 18, 2017
lofty900:
Did you see your high profile Uncle Osama Bin Laden when he was wandering inside desert or not? is he not a high profile terrorist? Tell me the different between him and those men up there ,

Comparing Terrorist to Kidnapping is like comparing Radio to TV.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death / 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train / CCT To Arraign Orubebe For False Asset Declaration & Acceptance Of N70m Bribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.