Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,247 members, 7,825,942 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

High Profile Boko Haram Jihadists,Others Renounce Terrorism Due To Hardship.PICS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / High Profile Boko Haram Jihadists,Others Renounce Terrorism Due To Hardship.PICS (37057 Views)

"I Will Renounce My Nigerian Nationality If.... - Aroms Aigbehi / A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This / 'Stop Hugging Transformers': APC Beg Nigerians Despite Hardship(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: High Profile Boko Haram Jihadists,Others Renounce Terrorism Due To Hardship.PICS by andyanders: 7:52pm On Jul 18, 2017
lofty900:
These hungry skeletons is what you call high profile? See how fat and fresh Evans is. That's how high profile criminals are. A high profile criminal does not suffer hardship only the rats do. Same thing with militants. The big militants hardly go to creeks to exchange gunfire with soldiers only the hungry ones do

Exactly. I wouldn't know who on earth would wanna call these malnourished individuals as High Profile Boko Haram.

High and might are their sponsors and would sacrifice these hungry ones who can kill because of N1,000 naira given to them.

Nonsense.
Re: High Profile Boko Haram Jihadists,Others Renounce Terrorism Due To Hardship.PICS by hatchy(f): 7:54pm On Jul 18, 2017
conductor001:
They don beat innocent Maiduguri farmers looking for food until they agree they're terrorists.

The Nigerian Zoo Army I know or another one?
Na true talk o!

Check out how tattered and hungry looking they are. These are definitely locals looking for food.
Nigeria army and police are always looking for scapegoats to make it look as if the Oga in charge and his boys are working.
Police parade suspects by their Oga while Army Oga do same.

Deceiving Nigerians since the days of Aguiyi Ironsi

1 Like

Re: High Profile Boko Haram Jihadists,Others Renounce Terrorism Due To Hardship.PICS by gannod(m): 8:01pm On Jul 18, 2017
conductor001:
They don beat innocent Maiduguri farmers looking for food until they agree they're terrorists.

The Nigerian Zoo Army I know or another one?

grin grin grin
Re: High Profile Boko Haram Jihadists,Others Renounce Terrorism Due To Hardship.PICS by Jabioro: 8:04pm On Jul 18, 2017
As far I am concerned they are still a potential terrorist, a threat to the society by tomorrow they would go ungrateful that the government did not treat them well therefore going back to their former vomit. These are the unproductive men who wanted to remain forever on government parole without contributing nothing except havoc, jittery fears.Let them secretly go on lethal life...
Re: High Profile Boko Haram Jihadists,Others Renounce Terrorism Due To Hardship.PICS by bighugelongDCK9: 8:06pm On Jul 18, 2017
why not bomb Igbos first
Re: High Profile Boko Haram Jihadists,Others Renounce Terrorism Due To Hardship.PICS by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 18, 2017
brightalo17:
Did you see your high profile Uncle Osama Bin Laden when he was wandering inside desert or not? is he not a high profile terrorist? Tell me the different between him and those men up there ,

Comparing Terrorist to Kidnapping is like comparing Radio to TV.
Google ISIS leader AL Baghdadi and see how freshly looking he is. Osama bin Laden was battling with kidney disease
Re: High Profile Boko Haram Jihadists,Others Renounce Terrorism Due To Hardship.PICS by brightalo17: 8:49pm On Jul 18, 2017
lofty900:
Google ISIS leader AL Baghdadi and see how freshly looking he is. Osama bin Laden was battling with kidney disease
Do you then know what those ones are battling with? I gave you name of famous Osama like you gave name of the famous kidnapper, Who be the AL whatever where Osama is?
Re: High Profile Boko Haram Jihadists,Others Renounce Terrorism Due To Hardship.PICS by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 18, 2017
brightalo17:
Do you then know what those ones are battling with? I gave you name of famous Osama like you gave name of the famous kidnapper, Who be the AL whatever where Osama is?
al Baghdadi is the leader of ISIS. Whatever bin Laden achieved, this guy has achieved it ten times. Have you watched shekau on video, those guys that surround him are high profile terrorists and they don't look this tattered
Re: High Profile Boko Haram Jihadists,Others Renounce Terrorism Due To Hardship.PICS by niceluvsus(m): 9:10pm On Jul 18, 2017
conductor001:
?

may not be far from the truth
Re: High Profile Boko Haram Jihadists,Others Renounce Terrorism Due To Hardship.PICS by brightalo17: 9:11pm On Jul 18, 2017
lofty900:
al Baghdadi is the leader of ISIS. Whatever bin Laden achieved, this guy has achieved it ten times. Have you watched shekau on video, those guys that surround him are high profile terrorists and they don't look this tattered
Listen , No terrorist leader is as famous as Osama bin laden , I don't even want to argue you on the achievement side since I know you don't know what you're talking about. only world trade center will dwarf whatever you think the guy has achieved.
Re: High Profile Boko Haram Jihadists,Others Renounce Terrorism Due To Hardship.PICS by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 18, 2017
sarrki:
wolf his a wolf

You be yoruba
Re: High Profile Boko Haram Jihadists,Others Renounce Terrorism Due To Hardship.PICS by patrickkkk: 9:17pm On Jul 18, 2017
Now that they have renounce, does it mean that they will set them free ? If yes, then it might take a thousand years for Nigeria to see the LIGHT of the day.
Re: High Profile Boko Haram Jihadists,Others Renounce Terrorism Due To Hardship.PICS by charlesucheh(m): 10:25pm On Jul 18, 2017
Humane what?
Did they give those poor innocent villagers that?
I say they be use as SUYA this minute! Stoopid remote controlled devils!
Re: High Profile Boko Haram Jihadists,Others Renounce Terrorism Due To Hardship.PICS by bendike: 10:50pm On Jul 18, 2017
sarrki:

You are wrong this is what happened

No more drew money to sponsored themKunle Oluwatobi WROTE:
We do forget easily and carry on like it never happened, I think it is GOOD TO REFRESH our MEMORIES.
1. I acted based on Jonathan's instruction - Dasuki
2. I didn't give order - Jonathan
3. I collected 350M from Dasuki for consultation - Iyorchia Ayu
4. I only collected $30,000 from Dasuki not N100m - Bode George
5. I got N4.6b from Dasuki for spiritual purposes - Bafarawa
6. I got N650M from Dasuki for my Abuja burnt office - Thisday
Obaigbena.
7. I got N2.1b from Dasuki for publicity - Dokpesi
8. I got another N100m from Yuguda he didn't tell me from where -
Bafarawa.
9. I gave N100m each to Odili, Jim Nwobodo Bode George and
others-Yuguda.
10. The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for
PDP delegates - Dasuki
11. My boss asked me to get $11M from the CBN - Dasuki's account
officer.
12. I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime

*WHERE ARE THE WAILERS?*
"Over 20 billion dollars unremitted to the Federation account, and if nothing is done by 2015 upward, Nigeria will know what economic crisis is"
*~
* Nenadi Usman took 3.5B naira.
* Fayose took 3B naira.
* Obanikoro took 4Billion naira.
* Olu Falae took 100M naira.
* Tony Anenih - 400M naira.
* Oritsejafor - $35M
* Former Air Chief Amosu - 2Billion naira.
* Lucky Igbinedion-16B naira.
*Bode-George and Dabo -100B naira
* Jolly Nyame-2.4B naira.
* Joshua Dariye-700M naira.
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.
* Diezzani with $20 billion missing oil money?

just shut up for once please! Dont you have any shame?

1 Like

Re: High Profile Boko Haram Jihadists,Others Renounce Terrorism Due To Hardship.PICS by MissRaine69(f): 11:13pm On Jul 18, 2017
Hunger is real
Re: High Profile Boko Haram Jihadists,Others Renounce Terrorism Due To Hardship.PICS by cytell56: 11:27pm On Jul 18, 2017
BoneBlogger:
On Monday 17th July 2017, four Boko Haram terrorists willingly deserted their hideouts and surrendered themselves of 120 Task Force Battalion at Goniri. Among them was a high-profile terrorist, Konto Fanami, the Ameer of Kafa hideout of the Boko Haram terrorists group that operates along Ajigin-Talala-Mungusum axis.

During preliminary interrogation, they confirmed that they abandoned the terrorism because of incessant hardship and realizing that they were misled by their terrorist group leaders.

They further stated they were also erroneously misinformed and brainwashed about Islam and the Nigerian military and the society generally.

The remorseful surrendered terrorists regretted their involvement in terrorism and marveled at the courtesies and humane treatment accorded them by the military on surrendering.

We call on those remnants of Boko Haram terrorists to follow suit and renounce the devilish creed as adequately arrangement has made to receive all those that voluntarily renounce terrorism and surrender themselves and will be treated humanely.

Brigadier General Sani Kukasheka Usman
Director Army Public Relations

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/high-profile-boko-haram-jihadistsothers-renounce-terrorism-due-hardship-photos.html
\

So this kwashiokor looking animals are Boko Haram?
Re: High Profile Boko Haram Jihadists,Others Renounce Terrorism Due To Hardship.PICS by bashydemy(m): 12:39am On Jul 19, 2017
LOl PDP and Sheriff no see free money to finance them again.. haha
Re: High Profile Boko Haram Jihadists,Others Renounce Terrorism Due To Hardship.PICS by orisa37: 5:42am On Jul 19, 2017
All should be bulleted by Our Military.
Re: High Profile Boko Haram Jihadists,Others Renounce Terrorism Due To Hardship.PICS by hgnbello(m): 6:37am On Jul 19, 2017
u call dose hungry thieves high profile.. funny..
Re: High Profile Boko Haram Jihadists,Others Renounce Terrorism Due To Hardship.PICS by str8talk1: 8:04am On Jul 19, 2017
Buhari Nigerian army, rehabilitating Boko Haram terrorists to redeploy them to Southern Nigeria.
What a failed country.
Re: High Profile Boko Haram Jihadists,Others Renounce Terrorism Due To Hardship.PICS by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 19, 2017
lofty900:
These hungry skeletons is what you call high profile? See how fat and fresh Evans is. That's how high profile criminals are. A high profile criminal does not suffer hardship only the rats do. Same thing with militants. The big militants hardly go to creeks to exchange gunfire with soldiers only the hungry ones do
U don't know anything about Militancy.
Re: High Profile Boko Haram Jihadists,Others Renounce Terrorism Due To Hardship.PICS by valinno(m): 9:35am On Jul 19, 2017
let them also give their life to christ and got deliverance,if not the demons that they ve been serving will still bring them back into terrorism

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari's Supporters In Jos Go Gaga In Front Of His Convoy (Photos) / Did Tinubu Steal The Show With Messi's Victory At Qatar World Cup / Police Declare Mukaila Lamidi 'Auxiliary' Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.