Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,084 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

Best Lover A Corrupted Book 4 Nigerians - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Best Lover A Corrupted Book 4 Nigerians (9787 Views)

I Want To Get Recovery Of My Emails With Attachments Of Corrupted OST File. Tell / SD Recovery: How To Recover Deleted Files From Corrupted SD Card On Mac / Please Pic Lover Which App Is Used To Do This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Lover A Corrupted Book 4 Nigerians by Chuksoka(m): 8:48pm On Feb 04, 2010
One day a girl was raped becos of the so called best lover book she was reading at Bar beach.The thing just happen when she and her husband was at the beach a call came to her husband to rush up for business deal just a minute her husband left ,some boys rush up to her and hand her a copy of best lover to read just not knowing that those boys were planning how to get a girl that day.when reading the girl no get herself again b/4 she go wetin dey happen d guys don rock finish. for my own opinion dat kind book no suppose dey naija.
Re: Best Lover A Corrupted Book 4 Nigerians by princeohms: 12:23am On Feb 06, 2010
How true is this tale?

(1) (Reply)

12 Most Technologically Advanced Countries As Of 2014 / Solar Panel And Charge Controller Installation Tutorial / Is Tizeti-wifi.com.ng; The Best Internet Provider For Working From Home?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.