Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,739 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Military Regime Is About To Return; Please Mark It Down - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Regime Is About To Return; Please Mark It Down (1278 Views)

BREAKING News:watch Ait Now,documentary Of Buhari's Demonic Regime Is On. / Top 12 Sins Of Gen. Buhari During His Military Regime / Military Regime Vs Democracy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Military Regime Is About To Return; Please Mark It Down by Depilot(m): 9:14pm On Feb 04, 2010
Our president is now missing for over 70 days. None of the governors or other top government officials has any accurate info regarding when Yaradua will be back in the country. It is very pity and unacceptable. This is the best chance for a successful return of the military regime. Guess what? America will have no choice but to completely support the military regime. The future of Nigeria for the next 30 yrs is in the hands of the past/present politicians and their families. There is nothing better than a sensible/honest military leader to take over this country now, now. And I see it coming very soon, it is being discussed.
Re: Military Regime Is About To Return; Please Mark It Down by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 04, 2010
So instead you people will allow the constitution to run its cause you are now advocating for a coup?

na wa oh!!!!!!
Re: Military Regime Is About To Return; Please Mark It Down by snowdrops(m): 9:28pm On Feb 04, 2010
Hmmmm, me watch the whole drama unfold.
Re: Military Regime Is About To Return; Please Mark It Down by Depilot(m): 10:42pm On Feb 04, 2010
As long as a sensible military leader takes over, I think Nigeria needs 2 yrs of strict and honest military regime to restructure things and clean up all these blood suckers. If this doesn't happen Nigeria will be ruled by certain group, then the kids of this group, then their grand kids and friends for the next 30 yrs. Do not be a fool, I know what I'm talking about. In a nut shell,No hope for this country without a military intervention with the backing of USA. Mark it down.
Re: Military Regime Is About To Return; Please Mark It Down by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 04, 2010
Depilot:

As long as a sensible military leader takes over, I think Nigeria needs 2 yrs of strict and honest military regime to restructure things and clean up all these blood suckers. If this doesn't happen Nigeria will be ruled by certain group, then the kids of this group, then their grand kids and friends for the next 30 yrs. Do not be a fool, I know what I'm talking about. In a nut shell,No hope for this country without a military intervention with the backing of USA. Mark it down.

That is a pure lie, it is flatly UNACCEPTABLE.

Because there is no constitutional and democratic means to keep power with the Katsina Mafia, you folks now want Military so that Col. Yar'adua can now begin to run the show.

Anybody who tries any coup will get an equivalent decisive response from the rest of Nigerian army. Nigeria has passed that stage.
Re: Military Regime Is About To Return; Please Mark It Down by Beaf: 10:52pm On Feb 04, 2010
Depilot:

Rubbish! You guy's are just scared because things are falling apart for your cabal.
Yayale Ahmed and Abba-aji are pointing fingers at each other over the intercepted handover letter and Dora has just reminded the FEC that the constitution is supreme.

Depilot:

. . .
Guess what? America will have no choice but to completely support the military regime. The future of Nigeria for the next 30 yrs is in the hands of the past/present politicians and their families. There is nothing better than a sensible/honest military leader to take over this country now, now. And I see it coming very soon, it is being discussed.

There is panic in your ranks because the corrupt empire is crumbling, so you guys want to maintain your illicit grip on power by doing deals with corrupt soldiers. . . That too will fail. cool

Imagine the likes of Depilot, switching from chief conspiracy theorist to a US lover overnight! grin grin grin grin grin
Wonders shall never cease!
Re: Military Regime Is About To Return; Please Mark It Down by nedu2u(m): 11:03pm On Feb 04, 2010
@depilot, your prayers and plans would not work. we would not go 10years backward. God has delivered us from military dictatorship and no matter how honest a military regime is, as long as it is nigerian military, i prefer the democratic process.
Re: Military Regime Is About To Return; Please Mark It Down by viper3ez(m): 11:35pm On Feb 04, 2010
someone please tell me when nigeria left military regime. i must have been asleep,

how many presidents have nigeria had that were not military generals since the supposed "end of military regime"?

have you ever heard a retired army general referred to as Mister?
Re: Military Regime Is About To Return; Please Mark It Down by Nobody: 11:50pm On Feb 04, 2010
viper3ez:

someone please tell me when nigeria left military regime. i must have been asleep,

how many presidents have nigeria had that were not military generals since the supposed "end of military regime"?

have you ever heard a retired army general referred to as Mister?

It does not matter, we just want our country to be guided by constitution no decrees. We want to maintain the current democratic experiment.

If not for the impatience of ex military officers who trauncated democracy, our democratic experience would have deepened.

We are not ready to take ourself back another 10years, because should we come back to democracy we will face these challenges over again.

So NO MILITARY RULE. NEVER.
Re: Military Regime Is About To Return; Please Mark It Down by MrCrackles(m): 11:53pm On Feb 04, 2010
Depilot:

Our president is now missing for over 70 days. None of the governors or other top government officials has any accurate info regarding when Yaradua will be back in the country. It is very pity and unacceptable. This is the best chance for a successful return of the military regime. Guess what? America will have no choice but to completely support the military regime. The future of Nigeria for the next 30 yrs is in the hands of the past/present politicians and their families. There is nothing better than a sensible/honest military leader to take over this country now, now. And I see it coming very soon, it is being discussed.
Yawns. . . .
So when are you leading the godogodo's back into aso rock
Re: Military Regime Is About To Return; Please Mark It Down by mamagee3(f): 11:56pm On Feb 04, 2010
MrCrackles:

Yawns. . . .
grin grin grin
Re: Military Regime Is About To Return; Please Mark It Down by snowdrops(m): 12:58am On Feb 05, 2010
MrCrackles:

Yawns. . . .
May be sooner than you think
Re: Military Regime Is About To Return; Please Mark It Down by Depilot(m): 1:49am On Feb 05, 2010
Typical Nigerians as usual (cowards and can't see pass their nose). Your president has been missing for more than 70 days with no explaination, long lines at gas stations all over Nigeria (the land of oil), and some people still see nothing wrong with this dead country. Totally unbelievable. M. Babangida might be our next governor very soon, M. Abacha is also gunning for a governor position, Aisha Babangida is also targetting for another top position in Abuja, while B. Shagari might be the next governor in Sokoto. The Sarakis are not sleeping either, I heard 2 of them are going for top positions in Kwara and Abuja in 2011. Alams is another one that isn't done yet, the man is working on returning to politics sometimes this year. And we still have Some Nigerians (educated ones for that matter) that think there is hope for this half baked democrazy. It is very sad and makes me wonder why politicians won't stop sucking the blood of our lovely country.
My question is: how long do you guys plan to continue to sleep?
Nigeria has been sold many yrs ago; the only hope is the return of the military regime. Anything else is a waste of time and a complete package of suffering and smiling for next30 yrs. Sorry guys
Re: Military Regime Is About To Return; Please Mark It Down by Nobody: 2:02am On Feb 05, 2010
Depilot:

Typical Nigerians as usual (cowards and can't see pass their nose). Your president has been missing for more than 70 days with no explaination, long lines at gas stations all over Nigeria (the land of oil), and some people still see nothing wrong with this dead country. Totally unbelievable. M. Babangida might be our next governor very soon, M. Abacha is also gunning for a governor position, Aisha Babangida is also targetting for another top position in Abuja, while B. Shagari might be the next governor in Sokoto. The Sarakis are not sleeping either, I heard 2 of them are going for top positions in Kwara and Abuja in 2011. Alams is another one that isn't done yet, the man is working on returning to politics sometimes this year. And we still have Some Nigerians (educated ones for that matter) that think there is hope for this half baked democrazy. It is very sad and makes me wonder why politicians won't stop sucking the blood of our lovely country.
My question is: how long do you guys plan to continue to sleep?
Nigeria has been sold many yrs ago; the only hope is the return of the military regime. Anything else is a waste of time and a complete package of suffering and smiling for next30 yrs. Sorry guys

The military produced the people in bold about 20 to 30 years ago. Can you see that you are simply advocating for a new set of people to torment us from now to the next 30 years?
Re: Military Regime Is About To Return; Please Mark It Down by naijamini(m): 5:40am On Feb 05, 2010
Oh yes, an angelic militarily leader is waiting in the wings to save the country!!!  A military takeover in Nigeria would declare all things fair game. How many pieces of Nigeria do you want with that?

Depilot:

Re: Military Regime Is About To Return; Please Mark It Down by Depilot(m): 9:06am On Feb 05, 2010
All I'm saying is: a systematically planned military coup is what this country needs at this time.We need a clean up process in Nigeria badly.The present and past politicians need to be chased out of this country immediately. A solid 2 yrs military clean by sensible and patriotic military officers is the only answer to our everlasting problems in Nigeria.I prefer a military coup that produces no president. In order words, we do not need a president during this clean up process; all we need is few dedicated military officer and a complete backing of USA for the next 2 years to execute this clean up process. Restructure and empower our weak constitution. And allow real leader/ competent citizen to contest for all these federal government top position. Enough is enough; nomore governors with 10 businesses all around the world. What we have at the moment isn't democrazy, what we have is called wash my back and wash your back, among thesame group of people. The sad part is: this group has a plan in place that we prolong this style of operation for many years to come.Believe me, I know what I'm talking about, I've seen it with my 2 eyes.A serious 2 years military clean up will give you Nigerians in abroad opportunities to return home and fairly participate in rebuilding this nation.If you take a good look at things in Nigeria today, I promise that you will realize that there isn't any other way out for this nation. A military take over/ clean up along with the backing of USA is the only option available; and I think it will happen very soon. Just mark it down.
Re: Military Regime Is About To Return; Please Mark It Down by EzeUche(m): 9:08am On Feb 05, 2010
I am advocating for outright secession of the ENTIRE SOUTH!!! grin

These northerners are holding Nigeria back from our true potential.
Re: Military Regime Is About To Return; Please Mark It Down by naijaswag1: 12:18pm On Feb 05, 2010
Annihilation of 500 politicians is necessary to clean off the bad blood.
Re: Military Regime Is About To Return; Please Mark It Down by rebranded(m): 1:14pm On Feb 05, 2010
Depilot:

All I'm saying is: a systematically planned military coup is what this country needs at this time.We need a clean up process in Nigeria badly.The present and past politicians need to be chased out of this country immediately. A solid 2 yrs military clean by sensible and patriotic military officers is the only answer to our everlasting problems in Nigeria.I prefer a military coup that produces no president. In order words, we do not need a president during this clean up process; all we need is few dedicated military officer and a complete backing of USA for the next 2 years to execute this clean up process. Restructure and empower our weak constitution. And allow real leader/ competent citizen to contest for all these federal government top position. Enough is enough; nomore governors with 10 businesses all around the world. What we have at the moment isn't democrazy, what we have is called wash my back and wash your back, among thesame group of people. The sad part is: this group has a plan in place that we prolong this style of operation for many years to come.Believe me, I know what I'm talking about, I've seen it with my 2 eyes.A serious 2 years military clean up will give you Nigerians in abroad opportunities to return home and fairly participate in rebuilding this nation.If you take a good look at things in Nigeria today, I promise that you will realize that there isn't any other way out for this nation. A military take over/ clean up along with the backing of USA is the only option available; and I think it will happen very soon. Just mark it down.

Do you people even know what you want, when there is military regime you will say you want civilian, now theres civilian you say military should come and clean up, rubbish!

Thats why Nigeria is not moving from the same position people like you take a step forward and 2back a military coup is NOT what Nigeria needs!
Re: Military Regime Is About To Return; Please Mark It Down by desgiezd(m): 2:11pm On Feb 05, 2010
@ Depilot

You have talked passionately about a systematic planned military coup as if you have a guarantee that when they come to power they wont turn to blood suckers sucking us dry. You have also mentioned children of past military rulers strategically positioning themselves for power, what then is the guarantee that the children of those who would plan this systematic military coup that you have advocated would be different from the children of IBB, Abacha et al.

One point is clear and it is that a military coup now will reveal that the northern people are not willing to have a Niger Deltan as president. It does not matter whether the head of the military junta is a northerner or a southerner as it can be perceived that the nothern cabal can sponsor anyone to protect their interest. However, the message would be clear to the Niger Deltans who would feel used and unwanted at the highest levels of governance. These are people who already have weapons (forget about weapons submitted during the amnesty charade) and they can declare their interest to secede. It is most probable that the Igbos would follow suit and likewise the Yorubas. How many wars would the northerners be fighting at the same time. If they dare, as common sense would have advised otherwise, they would have spread themselves too thin on the ground and would have come out of all the battles as loosers.
Re: Military Regime Is About To Return; Please Mark It Down by STEWpid(f): 4:36pm On Nov 17, 2022
Chai..

Nothing that Nigerians cannot survive.

The daily killings ain't different from the brutal military personality that we're currently witnessing.

Rather, you should say "It would be more bloody".

(1) (Reply)

Pdp National Secretary’s Son Kidnapped / Wonders shall never end in 9ja....Pro Iwu Rally Planned Today By Inec Officials / Who Is Lying: Dimeji Bankole Or British Airways

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.