Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,652 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Confused What Could She Mean - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confused What Could She Mean (1223 Views)

When A Lady Calls A Young Guy 'daaaddy', What Does She Mean? / Please What Does She Mean By This? / HELP!! My Landlord’s Wife Always Do This To Me Every Time, What Does She Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confused What Could She Mean by omoeko001(m): 12:29am On Jul 19, 2017
I am serving my father land presently, there is this girl I have been asking out right from University but she keeps turning me down, up to service year she still keep saying same.... however she is still in university
later on this year, when I still keep asking her out she said when you are matured enough then, you will ask me out then

please what could she mean by that statement? ladies in the house
Note this girl is probably the most beautiful girl I have ever seen
Re: Confused What Could She Mean by dacovajnr: 12:33am On Jul 19, 2017
grin
Re: Confused What Could She Mean by Nobody: 12:37am On Jul 19, 2017

SLAY Mama's synonym for money

#Eco99#
Re: Confused What Could She Mean by ikp120(m): 12:43am On Jul 19, 2017
omoeko001:
I am serving my father land presently, there is this girl I have been asking out right from University but she keeps turning me down, up to service year she still keep saying same.... however she is still in university
later on this year, when I still keep asking her out she said when you are matured enough then, you will ask me out then

please what could she mean by that statement? ladies in the house
Note this girl is probably the most beautiful girl I have ever seen

Leave that girl alone. Place some value on yourself for once bro.

Delete everything about her. On a scale of 1 to 100000000000000, her rating of you is 1. She even gave you the 1 out of pity.

2 Likes

Re: Confused What Could She Mean by MissCokie(f): 12:45am On Jul 19, 2017
You don't worth a dime to her. Ride on with your life.

2 Likes

Re: Confused What Could She Mean by henryvirus(m): 1:04am On Jul 19, 2017
she means.....when you are matured enough to pay my bills..ask me out. infact na she herself go ask you out when you have that "money-maturity". go on with your life bro

2 Likes

Re: Confused What Could She Mean by MissRaine69(f): 3:21am On Jul 19, 2017
When you drive a Benz she might hear your pleas

2 Likes

Re: Confused What Could She Mean by thickminaj(f): 5:41am On Jul 19, 2017
undecided she probably belive ur not suitable for her because you're not financially stable yet.. Compared to the guys that woo her .... Anyway seems op is the mayor of frnd zone... cool

1 Like

Re: Confused What Could She Mean by dingbang(m): 5:44am On Jul 19, 2017
Stop asking girls out...
Re: Confused What Could She Mean by Lionessza(f): 7:43am On Jul 19, 2017
It could mean she thinks you act juvenile undecided perhaps you are too childlike with your way of approach or thinking? . It could also mean she thinks you are not serious about your request although she sees you have potential when matured. She probably gets hit on by people she sees as matured but not her type like you are but she doesn't want your reckless side to cause her stress and waste her time , so she's giving you a chance to go play with those who enjoy your your immaturity and come back when you have grown up grin. Are your goals intact , do you have a proper plan for the next two years that actually makes sense?.

1 Like

Re: Confused What Could She Mean by Jodha(f): 8:29am On Jul 19, 2017
She sees yhu as a "small boy"... I don't blame the lass sef..yhu can't leave her because she's the most prettiest girl you've ever seen...

You're chasing her like a fly because of her beauty alone...does that spit maturity?...
Re: Confused What Could She Mean by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 19, 2017
Do you have any self worth??
Re: Confused What Could She Mean by Precial419: 9:08am On Jul 19, 2017
Seriously ur only comment was on her beauty n u r complaining she calls u immature. Unless u want d girl as ur plaything i dnt see d nid for placing emphasise on her beauty. Beauty does nt equate to gud character.
Re: Confused What Could She Mean by cerowo(f): 11:42am On Jul 19, 2017
She's simply saying untill you can pay her bills or probably buy a G-wagon. Lol

1 Like

Re: Confused What Could She Mean by omoeko001(m): 12:39pm On Oct 03, 2017
Lionessza:
It could mean she thinks you act juvenile undecided perhaps you are too childlike with your way of approach or thinking? . It could also mean she thinks you are not serious about your request although she sees you have potential when matured. She probably gets hit on by people she sees as matured but not her type like you are but she doesn't want your reckless side to cause her stress and waste her time , so she's giving you a chance to go play with those who enjoy your your immaturity and come back when you have grown up grin. Are your goals intact , do you have a proper plan for the next two years that actually makes sense?.

all what you said are true, I just dy see am

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Handle This Awkward Situation? / Marrying My 20-year Old Girlfriend / Is This Friendzone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.