Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,071 members, 7,849,341 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:58 PM

Landing your Dreamwoman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Landing your Dreamwoman (298 Views)

Toyboy, 27, Slammed As 'Gold Digging Leech' After Landing £250k Inheritance / UK Home Office Announces Plans To Phase Out Landing Cards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Landing your Dreamwoman by smoothsailing: 2:40am On Jul 19, 2017
Hello nairalanders…..

not every guy you come across either lost in thought or looking frustrated is having financial problems, there are so many other issues that can make a once active and lively guy sober...

Here is an issue I have been battling with, I do hope I get a solution from the different opinion/perspectives of married and serious minded singles here on nairaland.

Hardly a day goes by without a topic on “how ladies could land themselves the husband of their dreams” or “how ladies should act to attract the man of their dreams”…..ladies this, women that,…..meanwhile a lot of hardworking young promising guys like myself are battling how to get their other half(s) and everyone is silent about it.

Men have similar problems, I finished nysc some years ago, then I was dating a girl was so much in love with and was hoping things would go well so could get married, but I guess I wasn’t that lucky she eloped with another prince charming since she could not wait any longer

but that’s not the ish, as I don’t intend to bore you with the history of my failed relationships, I lost it from there and hardly thought about marriage,
but no matter how hard I try to ignore this marriage matter, it stares me in the face,
even more when my mum called to wish me happy new month on july 1st only to remind me that
“smoothsailing now you have a job what are you waiting for”

It dawn on me that I don’t even have a date, talk more of fiancé or fiancée whichever! (this thing dey confuse me sef cry) and I don’t know where to start because walai my yardstick long no be small,
we talked about it in the office with most of us at various levels of the same predicament.

I love tall and intelligent dark skinned girls grin kiss and I am an architect and I hope your advice will benefit me and all the guys out there having similar issues but waiting for only me to receive all the bashing alone from nairalanders cheesy cheesy.

cc pls Rocktation, lalasticlala help a brother

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dating / Make Up Quotes / Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.