Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,746 members, 7,862,444 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:50 PM

Nollywood Actress, Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter Flaunts New Look With Mother - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress, Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter Flaunts New Look With Mother (1528 Views)

Lil Kesh Kisses Priscilla Ajoke Ojo, Iyabo Ojo's Daughter, Sparks Dating Rumors / Rita Dominic Pictured With Mother Of Ben Bruce / Tiwa Savage Appreciates Her New Melanin Look With Stunning Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actress, Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter Flaunts New Look With Mother by opeyemiieblog(m): 6:42am On Jul 19, 2017
The 17 - year- old daughter of Iyabo Ojo, a renowned
Nollywood actress took to her Instagram page
yesterday to show the world her new look with her
mother.

Priscilla Ojo is the second child of Iyabo Ojo, whom
her father has been divorced with the mother .

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/07/nollywood-actress-iyabo-ojos-daughter.html?m=0

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi
Re: Nollywood Actress, Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter Flaunts New Look With Mother by Luciferdevil(m): 6:45am On Jul 19, 2017
Iyabo, I must confess, I'm inlove with this your daughter. I jst wanna chuk her d chuku chuku thats all.
Re: Nollywood Actress, Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter Flaunts New Look With Mother by Tolexander: 6:46am On Jul 19, 2017
This girl is getting anatomically older than her mum.
Hope she has not been more biologically active than the mum?
Re: Nollywood Actress, Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter Flaunts New Look With Mother by Tolexander: 6:47am On Jul 19, 2017
Luciferdevil:
Iyabo, I must confess, I'm inlove with this your daughter. I jst wanna chuk her d chuku chuku thats all.
deliverance fall on you!
Re: Nollywood Actress, Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter Flaunts New Look With Mother by bennifield11(m): 6:49am On Jul 19, 2017
Luciferdevil:
sense fall on you
Re: Nollywood Actress, Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter Flaunts New Look With Mother by benedictnsi(m): 7:23am On Jul 19, 2017
Tolexander:
This girl is getting anatomically older than her mum.
Hope she has not been more biologically active than the mum?

But ooo bros ...how e take concern you Eeh
Re: Nollywood Actress, Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter Flaunts New Look With Mother by Tolexander: 7:25am On Jul 19, 2017
benedictnsi:

But ooo bros ...how e take concern you Eeh
why dem post am for me to see?

(1) (Reply)

I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex — Linda Ikeji / Halima Abubakar Shares Throwback-photo As A 13-year-old (PHOTO) / Meet Nollywood's Multi Facet Superstar, Ovie Orile Joseph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.