Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,326 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

D'banj Signs Deal With Priority Records (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Signs Deal With Priority Records (Photos) (19866 Views)

Runtown Blackmailed With A Sex Video By Eric Manny Records (Photos) / D'banj Signs A Deal With Dugout In London (Photos) / Georgina Onuoha Shares Kemi Olunloyo's "Criminal Records" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj Signs Deal With Priority Records (Photos) by IamOpemipo(m): 7:58am On Jul 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He will keep running from pillar to post but no success.

From Mohits to Koko Mansion to Good Music to Slot to CREAM to Priority records.

All ventures yielding no results.
All his songs since he left DonJazzy are flops and write-offs.

He reminds me of Majek Fashek when I remember how hard he fell from grace...if he is wise, he should beg Don Jazzy to sign him to Mavins if his music career must progress!

undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: D'banj Signs Deal With Priority Records (Photos) by Finestface(f): 8:00am On Jul 19, 2017
shocked grin cheesy
Re: D'banj Signs Deal With Priority Records (Photos) by Dirkcoyt: 8:03am On Jul 19, 2017
Wow the hate around here is scary! The brother was talking about platform he launched for creative minds not even about songs and every one started munching an early morning hate burger bite.

"some seek fame (comments) because they need validation, some say hate is confused admiration "- Nas

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj Signs Deal With Priority Records (Photos) by lonelydora: 8:04am On Jul 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He reminds me of Majek Fashek when I remember how hard he fell from grace...if he is wise, he should beg Don Jazzy to sign him to Mavins if his music career must progress!

Iyanya realized that he was wasting time with Ubi and ran to Mavins. He should do same.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: D'banj Signs Deal With Priority Records (Photos) by kernel505: 8:06am On Jul 19, 2017
MediumStout:
Say no to biafra. One Nigeria for life. Igbo's are going no where

You call us unprintable names, hate us, yet you want us to stay with you in the Zoooooo eeeh?
Re: D'banj Signs Deal With Priority Records (Photos) by MediumStout(m): 8:09am On Jul 19, 2017
kernel505:

You call us unprintable names, hate us, yet you want us to stay with you in the Zoooooo eeeh?

U will suffer in biafra like south Sudan. Stay in Nigeria
Re: D'banj Signs Deal With Priority Records (Photos) by ObaKlaz: 8:16am On Jul 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Igbo Hater, die by fire!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj Signs Deal With Priority Records (Photos) by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So it is the begging that will rejuvenate his career and not hard work like he has been doing, diversifying and creating several portfolios. IPods and sense are like kerosene and water.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj Signs Deal With Priority Records (Photos) by joenor(m): 8:18am On Jul 19, 2017
whats this dude doing with his musical carrier, I really don't hear more of him, the only thing, we hear is a signing of new record label, and some funny contract....
Re: D'banj Signs Deal With Priority Records (Photos) by Luciferdevil(m): 8:23am On Jul 19, 2017
garubalawal:

Lmao!
The guy dey sell garri?
yes oh my guy, he has koko garri business.
Re: D'banj Signs Deal With Priority Records (Photos) by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 19, 2017
OLUWOLEYINKA:
Haters will always hate. See them. You don't have to sing trendy songs to be fulfilled. Dbanj monetized his songs and that's why he stays relevant. Bleep dance able songs if you as the singer ain't smiling to bank
Exactly. His platform is worth $130 million. Thats almost N50 billion. This is the real 'taaty billion for d akant', lol. He can comfortably make musuc for fun now, doesnt matter if you like it or not. By helping others he made himself richer!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj Signs Deal With Priority Records (Photos) by ObaKlaz: 8:25am On Jul 19, 2017
lonelydora:

Iyanya realized that he was wasting time with Ubi and ran to Mavins. He should do same.
..And how's Iyanya faring at Mavins now? When was the last time your king Jazzy did something big? How're Reeky, Korede, Sid, Prince, Di'ja & Poe doing? Why has your don been unable to make ANYONE OF THEM HALF AS BIG AS D'BANJ?! Why aren't they dropping hits after hits?

You, sir, are nothing but a FAT FOOL.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: D'banj Signs Deal With Priority Records (Photos) by larrypourl(m): 8:30am On Jul 19, 2017
Congrats.
Re: D'banj Signs Deal With Priority Records (Photos) by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 19, 2017
remi1444:
you know the dbanj of this era wasn't the same that did FALL IN LOVE.
no musician will last forever

1 Like

Re: D'banj Signs Deal With Priority Records (Photos) by ObaKlaz: 8:32am On Jul 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This guy ain't just an attention seeker, he keeps redefining STUPIDITY here on Nairaland.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj Signs Deal With Priority Records (Photos) by Tripplejay23(m): 8:34am On Jul 19, 2017
Banga lee ride on bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj Signs Deal With Priority Records (Photos) by Bodmas06: 8:37am On Jul 19, 2017
ObaKlaz:
..And how's Iyanya faring at Mavins now? When was the last time your king Jazzy did something big? How're Reeky, Korede, Sid, Prince, Di'ja & Poe doing? Why has your don been unable to make ANYONE OF THEM HALF AS BIG AS D'BANJ?! Why aren't they dropping hits after hits?

i totally agree with you, day by day u see them on every platform advising dbanj to go back to don jazzy but i asked them about people dbanj left with don jazzy where are they now? where is d prince,dr sid etc. Nothing special about don jazzy iyanya will soon realise that.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: D'banj Signs Deal With Priority Records (Photos) by senator1145: 8:40am On Jul 19, 2017
Weldone Sir, Continue the good job and sell Nigerians creativity to the world. This is a landmark.

1 Like

Re: D'banj Signs Deal With Priority Records (Photos) by IamOpemipo(m): 8:40am On Jul 19, 2017
lonelydora:

Where is iyanya today, he became an upcoming artist, your Jazzy will never grow past who he is except he wrk with someone like dbanj who can monetize from the entertainment industry, Jazzy may have musical brain, buh dbanj is the business genius who can help you make a lot of money from it..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj Signs Deal With Priority Records (Photos) by Fashek07(m): 8:42am On Jul 19, 2017
[quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=58603855] shocked

You are a fool!!!!!
Try and be relevant and read well before you talk and write trash

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj Signs Deal With Priority Records (Photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 8:49am On Jul 19, 2017
the guy should just swallow his pride anr beg Don Jazzy to sign him to mavin
Re: D'banj Signs Deal With Priority Records (Photos) by veraponpo(m): 8:49am On Jul 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You people always say rubbish in the name of ignorance.

So, somebody that opened World Cup on South Africa with his thriller- I am on top of the world is not successful and that song is not hot enough?

A man whose song was used b Coca Cola for their advert and same song was used by Chimamanda Adiche in Half of a yellow sun' has to explain anything to you.

Which song is hotter and better than Emergency both video and audio in the last 3 years?

You better wake up, because King Don Come

9 Likes

Re: D'banj Signs Deal With Priority Records (Photos) by IamOpemipo(m): 8:53am On Jul 19, 2017
Dirkcoyt:
Wow the hate around here is scary! The brother was talking about platform he launched for creative minds not even about songs and every one started munching an early morning hate burger bite.

"some seek fame (comments) because they need validation, some say hate is confused admiration "- Nas

Baba the joke is on them, I haven't seen any dbanj fan hate in Jazzy or try to pull him down, we rarely give a fvck but Jazzy fans are alwas on his case, it baffles them he is making some giant strides their oga can never smell even with his big nose, entertainment is now beyond selling out shows and concert, now you gas use ya popularity to make money, there are no African artist popular as dbanj outside the shores of Africa, wizkid is towing that lane, in fact I have heard foreign interviews where interviewer will tell wizkid dbanj has been telling them much about him since way back..baba sabin this guys, he might be too old to row with the drakes and future buh he Def fuckss to with the older generation in his prime and he is presently making use of that exposure to gain grounds, strike deals to make money, something still elusive to jazzys camp. While they are wailing, I wnt be surprised their oga come back to beg dbanj.. Na him need him pass.. Truth be told

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj Signs Deal With Priority Records (Photos) by ObaKlaz: 8:55am On Jul 19, 2017
Bodmas06:

i totally agree with you, day by day u see them on every platform advising dbanj to go back to don jazzy but i asked them about people dbanj left with don jazzy where are they now? where is d prince,dr sid etc. Nothing special about don jazzy iyanya will soon realise that.
Don't mind them. The ONLY NAME stil keeping that overrated label afloat is TIWA SAVAGE. With stiff competition from other bad ass producers, their fat-headed Jazzy hasn't done s.hit in quite a number of years now, even TEKNO is bigger than Jazzy at the moment, production-wise.

...But his paid trolls and online minions wouldn't see that. I.diots!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj Signs Deal With Priority Records (Photos) by TeamSimple(m): 8:59am On Jul 19, 2017
So many tribal haters of Dbanj spewing thrash as comments.. Whether you like it or not DBANJ will never go begging or swim in the muddy water of local music anymore. He has got a name for himself globally which you tribal idiots can't swallow. As for his wealth ,I know you still pained he can still afford to pay his house/rent and leave comfortably far away. Talking about his music and not gaining popularity ,please tell me which present artist of the Dbanj era still achieve massive success with their albums or singles like they used to? Is it 2face, psquare,M.I , sound sultan ,Banky W ,Waje, Naeto C ,or even Ice prince? Or what has happened to the career of the artists Dbanj left at mavins ? Artist like Dprince , Drsid . How has don jazzy helped their career since Dbanj left. instead he is only keepin his wealth going through fresh artist like Korede bello and rekado. How many musicians still use don jazzy production except his label mates? Stop using Dbanjs music career to express your tribal bigot filled minds ..he is still much more relevant and wealthy than his peers he started with .

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj Signs Deal With Priority Records (Photos) by ObaKlaz: 8:59am On Jul 19, 2017
iamrealdeji:
the guy should just swallow his pride anr beg Don Jazzy to sign him to mavin
You may as well just shut up and keeping gagging on Jazzy's little deek.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: D'banj Signs Deal With Priority Records (Photos) by IamOpemipo(m): 9:02am On Jul 19, 2017
remi1444:
you know the dbanj of this era wasn't the same that did FALL IN LOVE.

Same way we don't have the 2face of African queen
9ice of gongo aso
Psquare of do me

Baba no be dem mate of olamide, tekno and runtown, where they are planning to go e don return, he is at the peak of his career, already set a par for younger generations to supercede, his legacy is solidified, done by his part.. In fact his records are not there to impress you, he does him, it's left to loyal fans to consume, in fact dbanj doesn't have fans but disciples. Rkelly has less than a million fans on IG or Twitter, in fact a naija Lil kesh has more followers and like per post pass him on IG, but it doesn't mean you can look down on him, it doesn't mean he Ain't good no more, it jus shows the game changed and pple prefer to Bleep with the younger generation, and same thing will happen to them wizkid and Davidos.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: D'banj Signs Deal With Priority Records (Photos) by Revolva(m): 9:04am On Jul 19, 2017
yeah....thats the businesss of music
Re: D'banj Signs Deal With Priority Records (Photos) by eitsei(m): 9:12am On Jul 19, 2017
ObaKlaz:

dbanj was and is a big artiste in Africa which none of the mavin present artiste has come close to, I laugh sometimes when people say rubbish about this guy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj Signs Deal With Priority Records (Photos) by eitsei(m): 9:16am On Jul 19, 2017
TeamSimple:
So many tribal haters of Dbanj spewing thrash as comments.. Whether you like it or not DBANJ will never go begging or swim in the muddy water of local music anymore. He has got a name for himself globally which you tribal idiots can't swallow. As for his wealth ,I know you still pained he can still afford to pay his house/rent and leave comfortably far away. Talking about his music and not gaining popularity ,please tell me which present artist of the Dbanj era still achieve massive success with their albums or singles like they used to? Is it 2face, psquare,M.I , sound sultan ,Banky W ,Waje, Naeto C ,or even Ice prince? Or what has happened to the career of the artists Dbanj left at mavins ? Artist like Dprince , Drsid . How has don jazzy helped their career since Dbanj left. instead he is only keepin his wealth going through fresh artist like Korede bello and rekado. How many musicians still use don jazzy production except his label mates? Stop using Dbanjs music career to express your tribal bigot filled minds ..he is still much more relevant and wealthy than his peers he started with .
you said it all!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj Signs Deal With Priority Records (Photos) by ObaKlaz: 9:18am On Jul 19, 2017
eitsei:
dbanj was and is a big artiste in Africa which none of the mavin present artiste has come close to, I laugh sometimes when people say rubbish about this guy
The hate, envy and conspiracy against the guy is just too much!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tunde Ednut, Ruggedman, Do2dtun In Throwback Photo / Ubi Franklin Celebrates His 32nd Birthday (Photos) / D'banj Exposed Without Glasses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.