Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,490 members, 7,816,156 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

D'banj Signs Deal With Priority Records (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Signs Deal With Priority Records (Photos) (19864 Views)

Runtown Blackmailed With A Sex Video By Eric Manny Records (Photos) / D'banj Signs A Deal With Dugout In London (Photos) / Georgina Onuoha Shares Kemi Olunloyo's "Criminal Records" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj Signs Deal With Priority Records (Photos) by IamOpemipo(m): 11:38am On Jul 19, 2017
lonelydora:

You are making me laugh. Don Jazzy is rich and still getting richer. Dbanj should leave music entirely and face business. Dbanj music without Don Baba J is as unless as the 'P' in pneumonia

Dbanj will get richer sign million deals without singing a single song in the next 5yrs while Jazzy will be sweating in d studio recording and wnt still get much paid as dbanj, ask the dres and p daddy's and if baba decides to drop song it's for the core fans not don Jazzy paid foot soldier like you, Jazzy is actually the one that need dbanj, he can keep signing dose prawns and get stipends or go back to the man that made him relevant has a producer.. Where is D'Prince, sid of Mohits era??

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj Signs Deal With Priority Records (Photos) by dammiecool(m): 11:44am On Jul 19, 2017
IamOpemipo:

Dbanj will get richer sign million deals without singing a single song in the next 5yrs while Jazzy will be sweating in d studio recording and wnt still get much paid as dbanj, ask the dres and p daddy's and if baba decides to drop song it's for the core fans not don Jazzy paid foot soldier like you, Jazzy is actually the one that need dbanj, he can keep signing dose prawns and get stipends or go back to the man that made him relevant has a producer.. Where is D'Prince, sid of Mohits era??
U r asking d questions dey can neva answer, most times I keep wonder y their almighty don jazzy cannot create another dbanj shocked

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj Signs Deal With Priority Records (Photos) by IamOpemipo(m): 12:00pm On Jul 19, 2017
dammiecool:

U r asking d questions dey can neva answer, most times I keep wonder y their almighty don jazzy cannot create another dbanj shocked

He wan tiff am? I like how pple they deal with his foot soldiers on this thread, small tin go back to don Jazzy, who e epp?? Small young Jon, tekno are changing the game, a young Boi frm PH killed emergency beat, so who cares about Jazzy production, when last did he make a hit or won best producer sef.. They wnt be asking him that na to dy disturb dbanj.. Dia fada

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj Signs Deal With Priority Records (Photos) by Bodmas06: 12:27pm On Jul 19, 2017
lonelydora:

You are making me laugh. Don Jazzy is rich and still getting richer. Dbanj should leave music entirely and face business. Dbanj music without Don Baba J is as unless as the 'P' in pneumonia
You are not making sense at all! was don jazzy that produced Emergency? Even Is not a lie that was released a couple of weeks has more than 1 million views on you tube. musically dbanj is still relevant.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj Signs Deal With Priority Records (Photos) by OLUWOLEYINKA(m): 1:22pm On Jul 19, 2017
I'm happy kokomaster AC are here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj Signs Deal With Priority Records (Photos) by dammiecool(m): 1:29pm On Jul 19, 2017
OLUWOLEYINKA:
I'm happy kokomaster AC are here
D problem here is dat a lot of jazzy fans r shallow minded, they have slave mentality, they r d type of people dat lack self confidence,their progress is limited, their progress is tied to a man or woman, they r not risk takers angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj Signs Deal With Priority Records (Photos) by YungMillionaire: 1:34pm On Jul 19, 2017
When it comes to taking Nigeria to the world MUSICALLY there are two artists:

FELA and Dbanj. Now, Wizkid and Davido are joining the gang.

3 Likes

Re: D'banj Signs Deal With Priority Records (Photos) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He will keep running from pillar to post but no success.

From Mohits to Koko Mansion to Good Music to Slot to CREAM to Priority records.

All ventures yielding no results.
All his songs since he left DonJazzy are flops and write-offs. Guy you too try to reach the level the guy his and stop hating

He reminds me of Majek Fashek when I remember how hard he fell from grace...if he is wise, he should beg Don Jazzy to sign him to Mavins if his music career must progress!
Re: D'banj Signs Deal With Priority Records (Photos) by ObaKlaz: 2:04pm On Jul 19, 2017
The same Dr Sid who was b.itching that D'banj's star-power and brand was 'overshadowing' his career back then has not achieved even half of D'banj's accomplishments till today, despite the fact that D'banj is finally out of 'his way'

D'Prince went ahead with Jazzy to record that malicious track 'Oga Titus', and yet, D'prince's career is still non-existing.

Jazzy initiated the split, threw D'banj under the bus, hopped on twitter to play the victim & to buy people's sympathy with money & recharge cards. Not done with that, he went ahead to secretly recruit paid trolls to hound D'banj on social media.

...The conspiracy against D'banj was so strong right from the start, by his very own 'neighbours' for that matter!

6 Likes

Re: D'banj Signs Deal With Priority Records (Photos) by dammiecool(m): 2:20pm On Jul 19, 2017
ObaKlaz:
The same Dr Sid who was b.itching that D'banj's star-power and brand was 'overshadowing' his career back then has not achieved even half of D'banj's accomplishments till today, despite the fact that D'banj is finally out of 'his way'

D'Prince went ahead with Jazzy to record that malicious track 'Oga Titus', and yet, D'prince's career is still non-existing.

Jazzy initiated the split, threw D'banj under the bus, hopped on twitter to play the victim & to buy people's sympathy with money & recharge cards. Not done with that, he went ahead to secretly recruit paid trolls to hound D'banj on social media.

...The conspiracy against D'banj was so strong right from the start, by his very own 'neighbours' for that matter!

I'm happy people now knw better, n I think it's time to start shaming jazzy paid trolls, let their god create anoda dbanj.

6 Likes

Re: D'banj Signs Deal With Priority Records (Photos) by ObaKlaz: 2:38pm On Jul 19, 2017
dammiecool:

I'm happy people now knw better, n I think it's time to start shaming jazzy paid trolls, let their god create anoda dbanj.
I'm glad too, that D'banj himself is starting to take them on. Two years ago, he'd just absorb all their hate and insults on social media and move on quietly. Now, he's not sparing the rod anymore.

4 Likes

Re: D'banj Signs Deal With Priority Records (Photos) by lonelydora: 3:44pm On Jul 19, 2017
dammiecool:

Now u r talking!!! Dat should be every1s prayer, I left a company Dat trained me to a better 1, I didn't say cos I was trained by d company n remain stagnant in my career I have to move on to something more promising. Guyz do not limit ur self, do not tie ur success to any man or any company cos none of this great men we see today did.

Nice one. I concur.

1 Like

Re: D'banj Signs Deal With Priority Records (Photos) by Raymondreigns(m): 4:50pm On Jul 19, 2017
paradigmshift:

re u OK? better Dan 2face lmao when 2face be him mentor.
hahahaha...mentor gini!!...nor b only mentor ...
na 2face b e mentol...his far beta dan 2face jor
Re: D'banj Signs Deal With Priority Records (Photos) by Abdgafarplenty(m): 5:06pm On Jul 19, 2017
holatin:

And the award for the most senseless post of the year goes to NWAamaikpe.

one thing i love about genetics and nature is that, you can't cheat them.
I know that guy would have been hiding his ability to post senseless things, not knowing that he can't hide for long before showing his trait.

saying Dbang is unsuccessful.
what do u know about success??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: D'banj Signs Deal With Priority Records (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 5:46pm On Jul 19, 2017
Raymondreigns:

hahahaha...mentor gini!!...nor b only mentor ...

na 2face b e mentol...his far beta dan 2face jor

dbanj has said it so many times.
check d net yourself n see...stop deceiving yourself
Re: D'banj Signs Deal With Priority Records (Photos) by holatin(m): 6:45pm On Jul 19, 2017
Abdgafarplenty:

one thing i love about genetics and nature is that, you can't cheat them.
I know that guy would have been hiding his ability to post senseless things, not knowing that he can't hide for long before showing his trait.

saying Dbang is unsuccessful.
what do u know about success??

hahahaha this your comment gat me cracking hard. thought he go reply, I don ready a fatality like reply for him.

what more does a man want in his career if not to be rich and known for it.

he has both already.
Re: D'banj Signs Deal With Priority Records (Photos) by litaninja(m): 11:33pm On Jul 19, 2017
What will be distributed tho?
Re: D'banj Signs Deal With Priority Records (Photos) by Korutzlee(m): 11:48pm On Jul 19, 2017
litaninja:
What will be distributed tho?
African music to the rest of the world
Re: D'banj Signs Deal With Priority Records (Photos) by Korutzlee(m): 11:51pm On Jul 19, 2017
CONTENT DISTRIBUTION FOR ALL

D'banj has signed a global distribution deal with leading American company, Priority Records.

The new deal will allow talented artistes discovered on his multimillion dollar Creative Reality Entertainment Arts and Music Digital Platform (C.R.E.A.M.) to now have access to global distribution of their works through Capital Records, parent company of Priority Records.

An excited D'banj says, "I am so humbled! A dream that started on paper has finally come to fruition. Africa is the future of the world. A year ago, I launched a platform to help creative talents find their dreams across Nigeria. The platform was developed by Africans, for Africa, to showcase artistes across the world. It is testament to what I always say that content is the new crude oil.

#KingDonCome #ItsNotALie
#CreamLifestyle #KingDonComeTour
#Dbanj #Africa2DWorld
Re: D'banj Signs Deal With Priority Records (Photos) by Chydobe: 3:54am On Jul 20, 2017
DBanj Signs Priority Record Deal (Still ahead of Marvin)

http://www.newzified.com/dbanj-signs-priority-record-deal-still-ahead-of-marvin/
Re: D'banj Signs Deal With Priority Records (Photos) by hayorlad: 5:22am On Jul 20, 2017
Comedy: Hayorlad laughing gas (Ep cool - New Creature

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaoi0W1LxZg&feature=youtu.be
Re: D'banj Signs Deal With Priority Records (Photos) by abysirius(m): 9:40am On Jul 20, 2017
So as to win what? Dr. Sid that has been with him for his entire career what has he won? Check u r facts file.. D'banj remains one of the most decorated artists in Naija today.
He even topple Tuface and Psquare both in nominations and awards. Don Jazzy should try to create another artist that can surpass D'banj achievements... all the names I currently hear under Marvins are leaving in D'banj's shadow. D'banj is a brand and has evolved even into something very special that even Don Jazzy couldn't see. No wonder the guy left...D'banjust is beyond singing and he seems to understand the business better. Without taking anything away from DonJazzy because he's truly talented. However, pple like D'banj thrive even with DonJazzy's kind of support... the charisma is powerful, the self determination is strong. He's so confident and he needed more..no wonder the younger generation are beginning to appreciate him ( like Wizzy & Olamide).. u can stay a local champion. When a king conquers his immediate environment, he tries to extend his kingdom by seeking further dominance abroad. It'seems not a sin.. he just choose to be better and I think he his
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He will keep running from pillar to post but no success.

From Mohits to Koko Mansion to Good Music to Slot to CREAM to Priority records.

All ventures yielding no results.
All his songs since he left DonJazzy are flops and write-offs.

He reminds me of Majek Fashek when I remember how hard he fell from grace...if he is wise, he should beg Don Jazzy to sign him to Mavins if his music career must progress!
Re: D'banj Signs Deal With Priority Records (Photos) by Korutzlee(m): 10:02am On Jul 20, 2017
abysirius:
So as to win what? Dr. Sid that has been with him for his entire career what has he won? Check u r facts file.. D'banj remains one of the most decorated artists in Naija today.
He even topple Tuface and Psquare both in nominations and awards. Don Jazzy should try to create another artist that can surpass D'banj achievements... all the names I currently hear under Marvins are leaving in D'banj's shadow. D'banj is a brand and has evolved even into something very special that even Don Jazzy couldn't see. No wonder the guy left...D'banjust is beyond singing and he seems to understand the business better. Without taking anything away from DonJazzy because he's truly talented. However, pple like D'banj thrive even with DonJazzy's kind of support... the charisma is powerful, the self determination is strong. He's so confident and he needed more..no wonder the younger generation are beginning to appreciate him ( like Wizzy & Olamide).. u can stay a local champion. When a king conquers his immediate environment, he tries to extend his kingdom by seeking further dominance abroad. It'seems not a sin.. he just choose to be better and I think he his

you are wise brother...... Except Tiwa that won MAMA Best Female and Dorobucci winning MAMA song of the year no Don Jazzy artists have won anything outside Africa. D'banj won in MTV Europe, World Music Awards, headline BET, currently working on distribution deals. D'banj is a blessing to African music
Re: D'banj Signs Deal With Priority Records (Photos) by Raymondreigns(m): 2:25pm On Jul 21, 2017
paradigmshift:

dbanj has said it so many times. check d net yourself n see...stop deceiving yourself
Ohhh plsss!!!
Re: D'banj Signs Deal With Priority Records (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 4:33pm On Jul 21, 2017
Raymondreigns:

Ohhh plsss!!!

make good use of the net
Re: D'banj Signs Deal With Priority Records (Photos) by dammiecool(m): 7:43pm On Jul 21, 2017
Korutzlee:

you are wise brother...... Except Tiwa that won MAMA Best Female and Dorobucci winning MAMA song of the year no Don Jazzy artists have won anything outside Africa. D'banj won in MTV Europe, World Music Awards, headline BET, currently working on distribution deals. D'banj is a blessing to African music
Bros Abeg no mention Tiwas name, she's not a jazzy creation, she was already a star b4 she got signed to mavins. With or without Jazzy tiwa go make am.
Re: D'banj Signs Deal With Priority Records (Photos) by Raymondreigns(m): 12:52pm On Jul 22, 2017
paradigmshift:

make good use of the net
gerrarahere!!!
Re: D'banj Signs Deal With Priority Records (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 12:58pm On Jul 22, 2017
Raymondreigns:

gerrarahere!!!
gerarahere 4real
Re: D'banj Signs Deal With Priority Records (Photos) by Raymondreigns(m): 6:08pm On Jul 22, 2017
paradigmshift:
gerarahere 4real
shit!! 4ck off!!
Re: D'banj Signs Deal With Priority Records (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 9:33pm On Jul 22, 2017
Raymondreigns:

shit!! 4ck off!!

gerarahere bitch
Re: D'banj Signs Deal With Priority Records (Photos) by kernel505: 9:55am On Aug 06, 2017
MediumStout:

U will suffer in biafra like south Sudan. Stay in Nigeria
You're already in pains In Nigeria.
. Terrorism . Poverty . No power . No Good roads . Inadequate education facilities . Bad leadership

No man will envy Nigeria, even your leaders looting your treasury non-stop.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oritse Femi: I Am The Biggest Artist Nigeria Has Ever Produced' / What Exactly Is The Significance Of Cross Over Night? – Charly Boy / Music Producer, Sarz Flaunts His Ripped Abs In New Shirtless Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.