Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,666 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

D'banj Signs Deal With Priority Records (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Signs Deal With Priority Records (Photos) (19867 Views)

Runtown Blackmailed With A Sex Video By Eric Manny Records (Photos) / D'banj Signs A Deal With Dugout In London (Photos) / Georgina Onuoha Shares Kemi Olunloyo's "Criminal Records" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj Signs Deal With Priority Records (Photos) by bossrillboss: 9:19am On Jul 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He will keep running from pillar to post but no success.

From Mohits to Koko Mansion to Good Music to Slot to CREAM to Priority records.

All ventures yielding no results.
All his songs since he left DonJazzy are flops and write-offs.

He reminds me of Majek Fashek when I remember how hard he fell from grace...if he is wise, he should beg Don Jazzy to sign him to Mavins if his music career must progress!
..please take ur time nd read d post again.thank u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: D'banj Signs Deal With Priority Records (Photos) by godwin120alex: 9:45am On Jul 19, 2017
Congrats D'banj. Good one coming from the stable of the one and only the Koko master.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj Signs Deal With Priority Records (Photos) by eitsei(m): 9:47am On Jul 19, 2017
ObaKlaz:
The hate, envy and conspiracy against the guy is just too much!
as in eh it's too much as if it's not everyday people end their business deal with another or artistes leave their record label
Re: D'banj Signs Deal With Priority Records (Photos) by lonelydora: 9:48am On Jul 19, 2017
IamOpemipo:

Where is iyanya today, he became an upcoming artist, your Jazzy will never grow past who he is except he wrk with someone like dbanj who can monetize from the entertainment industry, Jazzy may have musical brain, buh dbanj is the business genius who can help you make a lot of money from it..

You are making me laugh. Don Jazzy is rich and still getting richer. Dbanj should leave music entirely and face business. Dbanj music without Don Baba J is as unless as the 'P' in pneumonia

1 Like

Re: D'banj Signs Deal With Priority Records (Photos) by lonelydora: 9:50am On Jul 19, 2017
ObaKlaz:
..And how's Iyanya faring at Mavins now? When was the last time your king Jazzy did something big? How're Reeky, Korede, Sid, Prince, Di'ja & Poe doing? Why has your don been unable to make ANYONE OF THEM HALF AS BIG AS D'BANJ?! Why aren't they dropping hits after hits?

You, sir, are nothing but a FAT FOOL.

I don't respond to kids registered on Nairaland after 2009.
Re: D'banj Signs Deal With Priority Records (Photos) by ObaKlaz: 9:51am On Jul 19, 2017
eitsei:
as in eh it's too much as if it's not everyday people end their business deal with another or artistes leave their record label
And to think JAZZY INITIATED THE SPLIT, yet the i.diots give D'banj the stick for it!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj Signs Deal With Priority Records (Photos) by eitsei(m): 9:54am On Jul 19, 2017
ObaKlaz:
And to think JAZZY INITIATED THE SPLIT, yet the i.diots give D'banj the stick for it!
abi o... Dbanj in his prime had more hits than all the artistes in mavin combined together... Except tiwa savage there is nothing really spectacular in mavin again, no hit from anyone this year

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj Signs Deal With Priority Records (Photos) by ObaKlaz: 9:54am On Jul 19, 2017
lonelydora:

I don't respond to kids registered on Nairaland after 2009.
Fool, you've just responded! Quit seeking validation with stupid comments. Now, go get your head examined.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj Signs Deal With Priority Records (Photos) by ObaKlaz: 9:58am On Jul 19, 2017
lonelydora:

You are making me laugh. Don Jazzy is rich and still getting richer. Dbanj should leave music entirely and face business. Dbanj music without Don Baba J is as unless as the 'P' in pneumonia
... and who has made your Jazzy's production half as big as D'banj did?

I-must-hate-on-D'banj Crew

Mtcheeew

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj Signs Deal With Priority Records (Photos) by muffyt05: 10:05am On Jul 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He reminds me of Majek Fashek when I remember how hard he fell from grace...if he is wise, he should beg Don Jazzy to sign him to Mavins if his music career must progress!

The fact he's not churning out hit music regularly doesn't make his career dead. D'Banj is moving away from being a regular artist to becoming what Jay'z and Diddy are presently. They concentrate more on talent discovery,endorsements,distributions and musical franchise generally. It's a way of leveraging on their musical success to becoming a musical and business mogul. But I guess you won't understand this since you're so full of bitterness and hatred for successful people. How do you expect the likes of D'banj, Sound Sultan,2baba... to be competing with the likes of Small Doctor,Davido,Solid Star and the rest? Guy use you brain na.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: D'banj Signs Deal With Priority Records (Photos) by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You lie...One thing he has shown is that "he keeps it moving", he has not given up .. What has mavins done? All Jazzy does is force Tiwa and the rest down our throats..
Jazzy has successfully made Iyanya fall from an A-List artiste to an upcoming act..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj Signs Deal With Priority Records (Photos) by truGambit(m): 10:08am On Jul 19, 2017
[quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=58603855] shocked

He reminds me of Majek Fashek when I remember how hard he fell from grace...if he is wise, he should beg Don Jazzy to sign him to Mavins if his music career must progress![/quote)

U obviously don't understand how the business world works.check Forbes top ten richest artist in africa ,don jazzy is just one place above dbanj,and that's after record sales and endorsements of Marvin artistes who are all doing well.....dbanj is running a solo act and is still doing so very very well.....he may not be putting out great music right now but his business accumen is next to none. this priority deal is another huge investment.....and its paying off already.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj Signs Deal With Priority Records (Photos) by samsam2019: 10:13am On Jul 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

oloriburuku like you. Ever since he parted ways with Don jazzy he has conquered more territories.

While you Don jazzy was signing endorsements with loya milk D'banj was getting signed by apple and beats by Dre and other international companies.

He performed at the he Closing Ceremony of the nations cup where the whole world was watching and had many successful business ventures.

Name one artist Don jazzy has produced that is half as good or famous as D'banj.. .....dont worry, I'll wait

And why didn't Don jazzy do anything about the dead and buried career of his younger brother prince

You're an idiot

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: D'banj Signs Deal With Priority Records (Photos) by samsam2019: 10:18am On Jul 19, 2017
When I see lowlifers and Don jazzy d1ck riders insulting D'banj I just laugh.

I was playing Grand Theft Auto the other and Fela Anikulapo Kuti and D'banj songs were part of the soundtracks.

Nobody would know Don jazzy if not for D'banj.

Show some respect you twqts

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj Signs Deal With Priority Records (Photos) by samsam2019: 10:19am On Jul 19, 2017
lonelydora:

Iyanya realized that he was wasting time with Ubi and ran to Mavins. He should do same.
and what has become of iyanya?

Name of monster hit from him ever since he joined mavin

4 Likes

Re: D'banj Signs Deal With Priority Records (Photos) by lonelydora: 10:20am On Jul 19, 2017
ObaKlaz:
... and who has made your Jazzy's production half as big as D'banj did?

I-must-hate-on-D'banj Crew

Mtcheeew

Not hating but saying the obvious. I love Dbanj too but music without Don Jazzy is not for him.
Re: D'banj Signs Deal With Priority Records (Photos) by samsam2019: 10:21am On Jul 19, 2017
ObaKlaz:
..And how's Iyanya faring at Mavins now? When was the last time your king Jazzy did something big? How're Reeky, Korede, Sid, Prince, Di'ja & Poe doing? Why has your don been unable to make ANYONE OF THEM HALF AS BIG AS D'BANJ?! Why aren't they dropping hits after hits?

You, sir, are nothing but a FAT FOOL.
thank you my brother.

Don jazzy who couldn't help his brother's dead career

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj Signs Deal With Priority Records (Photos) by lonelydora: 10:23am On Jul 19, 2017
ObaKlaz:
Fool, you've just responded! Quit seeking validation with stupid comments. Now, go get your head examined.

Your father, mother, siblings, you and your entire generation are fool.s

Go and face the Fulanis/Hausa killing your people in their land. Mu.mu. stupid scallywag.
Re: D'banj Signs Deal With Priority Records (Photos) by TunnyOgunnowo(m): 10:23am On Jul 19, 2017
D'banj signs new deal with distribution company that has worked with the likes of Dr. Dre, Ice Cube, Master P, Jay-Z, and Snoop Dogg.

See photos at > http://www.absolutehearts.com/2017/07/dbanj-signs-new-distribution-deal-with.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: D'banj Signs Deal With Priority Records (Photos) by newslifeop: 10:26am On Jul 19, 2017
To sell garri or
Re: D'banj Signs Deal With Priority Records (Photos) by samsam2019: 10:26am On Jul 19, 2017
lonelydora:

rich from the money he got from loyamilk grin cheesy cheesy grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj Signs Deal With Priority Records (Photos) by ObaKlaz: 10:28am On Jul 19, 2017
lonelydora:

Your father, mother, siblings, you and your entire generation are fool.s

Go and face the Fulanis/Hausa killing your people in their land. Mu.mu. stupid scallywag.
Lol. You're so mad that you got roasted for your stupidity. Are you on your period?cheesy ;P

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj Signs Deal With Priority Records (Photos) by ObaKlaz: 10:33am On Jul 19, 2017
lonelydora:

Not hating but saying the obvious. I love Dbanj too but music without Don Jazzy is not for him.
First go tell dwindling forces like Tuface and Psquare to quit music, or better, no - worse still, join your don so he could revive their careers too. Hater be like "i love D'banj too..."
cheesy ;P ;P

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj Signs Deal With Priority Records (Photos) by Opiletool(m): 10:40am On Jul 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If this ain't a success to you, then you must be a chronic fool.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj Signs Deal With Priority Records (Photos) by khalids: 10:52am On Jul 19, 2017
See people talking trash......

A musician cannot sing all the days of his life....there has to be life after music and DBanj is walking that road......this is the business end of music where the real money is......Look at Dr, Dre...do you think singing would have made him the billionaire he is today...he has gone to the business end where the real money is....

Reminds me of a comedians definition of rich and wealthy....(Christian Ronaldo is rich, but the owners of Real Madrid that pays his bills are wealthy)..

DBanj has left the path of rich...he is now towing the path of wealth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: D'banj Signs Deal With Priority Records (Photos) by kunlesehan(m): 10:52am On Jul 19, 2017
there's so much hate on nairaland these days

1 Like 1 Share

Re: D'banj Signs Deal With Priority Records (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 10:59am On Jul 19, 2017
Raymondreigns:
his career ain't dead oo pls....
he's just passing try modifications...
to me his still far far beta dn jumping jumping 2face�

re u OK?
better Dan 2face lmao when 2face be him mentor.

1 Like

Re: D'banj Signs Deal With Priority Records (Photos) by dammiecool(m): 11:11am On Jul 19, 2017
lonelydora:

I don't think u love dbanj, cos if u do u will not insist his success it tied to a producer, dbanj best song so far in his career which is top of d world was not produced by jazzy, I think we should learn to move on in life. If I may ask u where r d people dbanj left with jazzy? Have dey achieved more Dan dbanj? Where are d new artists signed by jazzy? R dey big enough to lace Dbanj's shoes? Guyz let's be real here dbanj is on a different Lane and I knw very soon u ll all realise dat n I'm also happy d hate is reducing gradually una don dey see d light grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj Signs Deal With Priority Records (Photos) by lonelydora: 11:17am On Jul 19, 2017
dammiecool:

I don't think u love dbanj, cos if u do u will not insist his success it tied to a producer, dbanj best song so far in his career which is top of d world was not produced by jazzy, I think we should learn to move on in life. If I may ask u where r d people dbanj left with jazzy? Have dey achieved more Dan dbanj? Where are d new artists signed by jazzy? R dey big enough to lace Dbanj's shoes? Guyz let's be real here dbanj is on a different Lane and I knw very soon u ll all realise dat n I'm also happy d hate is reducing gradually una don dey see d light grin
Okay...May God bless every one's hustle.
Re: D'banj Signs Deal With Priority Records (Photos) by kernel505: 11:22am On Jul 19, 2017
MediumStout:

U will suffer in biafra like south Sudan. Stay in Nigeria

Hahahaha... Unity beggar. Nigeria is dying, you're talking of South Sudan, what of South Africa, Eritrea, Ghana.

NOTE: Never take advise from an enemy.
Re: D'banj Signs Deal With Priority Records (Photos) by dammiecool(m): 11:37am On Jul 19, 2017
lonelydora:

Okay...May God bless every one's hustle.
Now u r talking!!! Dat should be every1s prayer, I left a company Dat trained me to a better 1, I didn't say cos I was trained by d company n remain stagnant in my career I have to move on to something more promising. Guyz do not limit ur self, do not tie ur success to any man or any company cos none of this great men we see today did.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ubi Franklin Celebrates His 32nd Birthday (Photos) / D'banj Exposed Without Glasses / Guccybranch Is Also Out Of EFCC Custody (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.