Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

17-Year-Old Girl Who Met Her Boyfriend At 13 And Got Pregnant At 14 - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 17-Year-Old Girl Who Met Her Boyfriend At 13 And Got Pregnant At 14 (60610 Views)

Lady Who Got Pregnant At 23 As A Virgin Without Penetrative Sex (pics) / Girlfriend Kneels Before Coffin Of Her EBSU Student Boyfriend At His Burial / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend At A Fast Food Restaurant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Who Met Her Boyfriend At 13 And Got Pregnant At 14 by Josephamstrong1(m): 9:55am On Jul 19, 2017
deepwater:
I have seen such news so many times with happy endings for folks based overseas.
Coming to my locality, suffering becomes the middle name for those who gets 'stuck-up' in this kinda love.

The next thing, the girl starts selling breads on the street and gets fingered by mechanic and carpenters, while the boy just move along answering the title 'i don born before' undecided

Very common with yoruba people, just an observation

before you quote me, i married a yoruba man, but i have stopped him from eating hydraulic soup angry

Thanks for your inquiry, you see, we both realized the need to go global from the start and onset, hence, we made a life changing decision which was to stop any form of HYDRAULIC SOUP in our life, we fasted, we held hands, knelt down and prayed for cleansing of previous inoculation of any hydraulics and vowed never to get caught up in that shitt again.

And to God be the Glory, we are soaring higher at exponential rates, is this not a miracle. What a freedom from spirit of draw-backs soups and toilet brooms

You see, that HYDRAULIC SOUP can draw your destiny back, please stop it undecided

grin grin

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Who Met Her Boyfriend At 13 And Got Pregnant At 14 by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 9:59am On Jul 19, 2017
Iefosa:
Guy dey hide this ur small preek nah cry HABA
Wetin carry you go there
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Who Met Her Boyfriend At 13 And Got Pregnant At 14 by samsam2019: 10:06am On Jul 19, 2017
Some black Americans no just get sense at akl

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Who Met Her Boyfriend At 13 And Got Pregnant At 14 by jfleece(m): 10:13am On Jul 19, 2017
It is obvious that some of you on this platform are really infected with lunacy... Must u bring tribalism into everything
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Who Met Her Boyfriend At 13 And Got Pregnant At 14 by Pringlez: 10:14am On Jul 19, 2017
IneedSugarMumy1:
Hellfire don chase Lucifer and him son come nairaland grin grin
So tey e even add confusion give them. Hahahahaaa
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Who Met Her Boyfriend At 13 And Got Pregnant At 14 by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 10:15am On Jul 19, 2017
Pringlez:

So tey e even add confusion give them. Hahahahaaa
them no know themselves again
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Who Met Her Boyfriend At 13 And Got Pregnant At 14 by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 19, 2017
soberdrunk:
At 14!!! WhaAtttt!!?? The advantage of this her situation is that she has a very good chance of seeing her great grand children.......

More like great grandest "grandiose" grand children...
She's 14 alright! By the time she merely 28 her child would be 14 and birth again and the cycle continues...
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Who Met Her Boyfriend At 13 And Got Pregnant At 14 by AuroraB(f): 10:21am On Jul 19, 2017
deepwater:
I have seen such news so many times with happy endings for folks based overseas.
Coming to my locality, suffering becomes the middle name for those who gets 'stuck-up' in this kinda love.

The next thing, the girl starts selling breads on the street and gets fingered by mechanic and carpenters, while the boy just move along answering the title 'i don born before' undecided

before you quote me, i married a yoruba man, but i have stopped him from eating hydraulic soup angry

Thanks for your inquiry, you see, we both realized the need to go global from the start and onset, hence, we made a life changing decision which was to stop any form of HYDRAULIC SOUP in our life, we fasted, we held hands, knelt down and prayed for cleansing of previous inoculation of any hydraulics and vowed never to get caught up in that shitt again.

And to God be the Glory, we are soaring higher at exponential rates, is this not a miracle. What a freedom from spirit of draw-backs soups and toilet brooms

You see, that HYDRAULIC SOUP can draw your destiny back, please stop it undecided
Geeeeeeeez shocked
Nne, you gat vibe cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Who Met Her Boyfriend At 13 And Got Pregnant At 14 by Omenanwanta: 10:25am On Jul 19, 2017
Hope she will be happy to see her son pregnant a girl at the age of 14 too
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Who Met Her Boyfriend At 13 And Got Pregnant At 14 by newslifeop: 10:27am On Jul 19, 2017
Oh
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Who Met Her Boyfriend At 13 And Got Pregnant At 14 by ashjay001(m): 10:35am On Jul 19, 2017
I guess ur marriage is still young, deepwater? Wait until he starts missing d hydraulic soup, hope u wont be too ashamed to complain here?!

Its like telling an ipob, that money doesnt matter, just contentment!

I grew up tired of hydraulic soup too!? I felt over saturated with d stuff! Married someone like u. Now, approaching 40, n my favourite
meal is - hydraulic soup, bean soup n akpu!!? Though, I have to seek my culinary pleasures in eateries!
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Who Met Her Boyfriend At 13 And Got Pregnant At 14 by Dollabiz: 10:39am On Jul 19, 2017
Na wa o
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Who Met Her Boyfriend At 13 And Got Pregnant At 14 by mhizAnnie(f): 10:46am On Jul 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

She is a disgrace to decency and womanhood.

Oh shut up!!! People make mistakes or would you prefer if she had added to the mistake by getting an abortion? Or somehow you feel her journey has been easy
If you have nothing better to say then shut your mouth
Smh

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Who Met Her Boyfriend At 13 And Got Pregnant At 14 by Glomoni: 10:53am On Jul 19, 2017
IneedSugarMumy1:
Hellfire don chase Lucifer and him son come nairaland grin grin

And this ur Monika go still send u from nairaland back to hell fire!
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Who Met Her Boyfriend At 13 And Got Pregnant At 14 by somehow: 10:58am On Jul 19, 2017
Ok, what should she have done when she got pregnant?.

Is she not more decent than those who fvck around and also abort?
dasparrow:

And where did you read that she is happily married? This is how you people just sit there and imagine things.

For your information, the lady in question is a black American. Teenage pregnancies and out-of-wedlock babies are very common in the black American community. This lady met and starting fuccking her boyfriend at the tender age of 13, got pregnant at 14 and is 17 years old now but she is still with her baby daddy AKA boyfriend.

American culture is not like Nigerian culture where having a child for a man automatically makes you his wife. She is NOT married. She has just chosen to stay with the father of her child. In the eyes of the law and before God, she is a spinster fornicating with her baby daddy and claiming FAMILY.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Who Met Her Boyfriend At 13 And Got Pregnant At 14 by somehow: 11:00am On Jul 19, 2017
What is your definition of a bastard and would abortion be okay if she was you or your relative?
dasparrow:

Stop encouraging bull shyte! A 13 year old knows right from wrong especially more so because she is a Black American and in America, sex education is taught to them unlike here in Nigeria where it is not. Having babies out-of-wedlock is very common in the Black American community and they see nothing wrong with it. It is not uncommon to see a young woman who has 5 children for 5 different men.

You hypocrites on Nairaland are always quick to quote the bible to homosexuals reminding them of hell fire but you will never condemn the fornicators and adulterers who are equally heading to hell if they don't repent. What does a 14 year old know about being a mother? Most of them know nothing and that is why they end up raising children - especially male children - who amount to nothing but criminals in their adult life and end up filling the prison cells in the United States. We should not encourage rubbish. She was not naive. I knew nothing about sex when I was her age. The lady eye don tear tey tey and her fornicative lifestyle should never be encouraged or excused!

Bringing BASTARDS into the world is not cute. And yes, a bastard is a child born out-of-wedlock. Sex is for married people only. Go against that rule and watch thunder strike you from above.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Who Met Her Boyfriend At 13 And Got Pregnant At 14 by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 19, 2017
I Know it's not PC but the truth is that at 13yrs a girl is more likely to bond better with her man...by the time they've pounded her out at 27 - infinity you're just hooking up with a bitter human being with an insidious agenda.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Who Met Her Boyfriend At 13 And Got Pregnant At 14 by NairalandAsasin(m): 11:06am On Jul 19, 2017
[quote author=sonofLuci post=58602708][/quote] Hahahaha, guy u wicked fah!!!
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Who Met Her Boyfriend At 13 And Got Pregnant At 14 by Anuoluwapo23(f): 11:08am On Jul 19, 2017
The Young talent did a freestyle of Yawa by Tekno on the show and also urged fans to anticipate his Fuji version of Juice by Ycee Feat Maleek Berry.

Watch, Enjoy & Subscribe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GMfBX__ano
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Who Met Her Boyfriend At 13 And Got Pregnant At 14 by NairalandAsasin(m): 11:08am On Jul 19, 2017
AggressiveFucker:
La wa o
issoraite........

PS: dat luciferdevil guy na M0R0N
Shuoo, this ur moniker enh, devil go like am wella..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Who Met Her Boyfriend At 13 And Got Pregnant At 14 by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 19, 2017
deepwater:

Na which one be hydraulic soup biko
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Who Met Her Boyfriend At 13 And Got Pregnant At 14 by Codes151(m): 11:12am On Jul 19, 2017
OrestesDante:

I support you !

Would you like any of your relations get pregnant at 13?
Cos I don't understand you?
do people just jump into getting pregnant?
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Who Met Her Boyfriend At 13 And Got Pregnant At 14 by mosez346(m): 11:15am On Jul 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Really..........
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Who Met Her Boyfriend At 13 And Got Pregnant At 14 by brownhawk: 11:29am On Jul 19, 2017
OrestesDante:

If you have a female child get her a husband at 13
raw thunder strike u dead for having no brain. which person or lady has no chances of being misguided in life? miss perfect. and again look at how fresh the two of them are and let's compare you and your life to theirs. again nobody is above misdirection or waywardness. the best we could do us to let the past go and still retain our sanity

miss perfect
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Who Met Her Boyfriend At 13 And Got Pregnant At 14 by Goldfaze1: 11:33am On Jul 19, 2017
the guy enjoy sha, at least he started enjoying her when she was 13, 14, 15, in his arm she turn sweet sixteen (16) and now 17 he will still be enjoying at 18. 19, till she clock 20 then it will take another dimension as if everything starts afresh. don't try it sha it may not work out for you, wish them the best in life their daughter is beautiful too, there is an advantage in given birth early.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Who Met Her Boyfriend At 13 And Got Pregnant At 14 by ajimega: 11:39am On Jul 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Let they without sin be the one to cast the first stone
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Who Met Her Boyfriend At 13 And Got Pregnant At 14 by belcom10(m): 11:42am On Jul 19, 2017
This oops sef "luciferdevil". sad I bind, I tie . IJN. As for this girl with her teenage achievement . I just don't have anything to say. Still wondering is this generation heading to.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Who Met Her Boyfriend At 13 And Got Pregnant At 14 by kennykg(m): 11:43am On Jul 19, 2017
Why is the guy trying so hard not to make his face recognizable
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Who Met Her Boyfriend At 13 And Got Pregnant At 14 by jenny21(f): 11:55am On Jul 19, 2017
I'd rather have an abortion than have a child at 14 lipsrsealed
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Who Met Her Boyfriend At 13 And Got Pregnant At 14 by OgaBuhari: 12:33pm On Jul 19, 2017
wiloy2k8:
i posted this first

https://www.nairaland.com/3931578/adorable-photos-17-yr-old-girl-met
your village people stopped you from making front page

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? / "Lady Bleeds Uncontrollably From Her Privates After Following Yahoo Boyfriend" / Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.