Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Resist Islamisation As He Visits Anambra - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Resist Islamisation As He Visits Anambra (24518 Views)

Onitsha Fire: Governor Obiano Visits Anambra State Fire Service Command, (photos / Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK / Uchechi Okwu Kanu Vows Boycott Of 2019 Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Resist Islamisation As He Visits Anambra by United4lyf(m): 3:43pm On Jul 19, 2017
AAinEqGuinea:

You didn't watch the video. He soon discovered their worth.
He discovered the worth of the nation of Islam which is more or less a political movement, they have nothing to do with Islam,He converted to Mainstream Islam and went on a pilgrimage to Mecca.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Resist Islamisation As He Visits Anambra by BetaThings: 4:21pm On Jul 19, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

We live in the realities of the 21st centuries and you dig up dirt pfrom the 16th century? Why not go back to being naked like your ancestors at the time.

So those people were not using the Bible or they were not Christians in the 16th Century?
Iraq 2003 - 16th Century?
Is Palin and the US missionaries who invaded Iraq living in the 16rh century
Westpoint 2011 - 16th century?

sunnyb0b0:
You asked me where they are using violence to Islam use, what is ISIS' mission statement? Even under your nose, what is Boko Haram's mission?

You started by talking about dipping the Qur'an in the sea to Islamise Nigeria
And I asked you about Nigeria
Come on, tell us where they are islamising with violence in Nigeria
You are the one screaming Islamisation everyday and Fulanis being used to execute the plot
This is not a Church where we are not allowed to ask a "Man of God" to provide evidence
Provide proof

sunnyb0b0:
what is ISIS' mission statement?
Tell me because I don't see them as promoting Islam
I don't see them converting anyone
They started by killing Muslims like me who don't agree with their doctrine
I am a Muslim and they don't see me as one
If you say they are practising Islam, then perhaps we should change our attitude towards Rev King and say his version is true Christianity

sunnyb0b0:
Even under your nose, what is Boko Haram's mission?
Tell me the mission statement of Boko Haram because I have never seen their members preaching to me
Today IPOB want an enclave of their own based on ethnicity and Boko Haram want theirs based on their own religion
Yes Boko Haram is killing innocent people including Muslims but they are not targeting the entire Nigeria for their territory

sunnyb0b0:
Here's from your Koran which I'm not sure you read;

Quran (9:5) "But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them, and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war); but if they repent, and establish regular prayers and practice regular charity, then open the way for them.

Quran (8:38-39) - “Say to those who have disbelieved, if they cease (from disbelief) their past will be forgiven... And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and polytheism: i.e. worshipping others besides Allah) and the religion (worship) will all be for Allah Alone [in the whole of the world ]. But if they cease (worshipping others besides Allah), then certainly, Allah is All-Seer of what they do.”

Quran (9:29) - "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."

I have not read it? Really?
Since nothing I say about the History of those verses will convince, let me quote the Bible verse here too

If a prophet, or one who foretells by dreams, appears among you and announces to you a sign or wonder, and if the sign or wonder spoken of takes place, and the prophet says, “Let us follow other gods” (gods you have not known) “and let us worship them,” you must not listen to the words of that prophet or dreamer. The Lord your God is testing you to find out whether you love him with all your heart and with all your soul. It is the Lord your God you must follow, and him you must revere. Keep his commands and obey him; serve him and hold fast to him. That prophet or dreamer must be put to death for inciting rebellion against the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt and redeemed you from the land of slavery. That prophet or dreamer tried to turn you from the way the Lord your God commanded you to follow. You must purge the evil from among you
Deuteronomy 13, 1 : 5

Follow him through the city and kill everyone whose forehead is not marked. Show no mercy; have no pity! Kill them all – old and young, girls and women and little children.
Isaiah 14:21

Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves
Numbers 31:17-18

I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man; she must be silent.
1 Timothy 2:12

Thou shall not suffer a witch to live
Exodus 22:18

For anyone who curses his father or his mother shall surely be put to death; he has cursed his father or his mother; his blood is upon him
Leviticus 20:9

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Resist Islamisation As He Visits Anambra by AAinEqGuinea: 5:03pm On Jul 19, 2017
United4lyf:
He discovered the worth of the nation of Islam which is more or less a political movement, they have nothing to do with Islam,He converted to Mainstream Islam and went on a pilgrimage to Mecca.

That's right. A rebel who spoke courageously against both American and NOI injustices; which in today's form is Nnamdi against the hypocrisy of UK/Britian, Africa, Nigeria, and Igbo injustices.

Above all, i hope you're ready for a fight (but i sadly don't tjink you all are), to firstly fight off gallant plantation mentalities from the west, north, and Kanu's own backyard who are quick to remind anyone that they'd kill again to protect their white amalgamation. So maybe at this junction Kanu shouldnt resemble Malcolm X bc it's only a matter of time before he has to beg the UN to intervene and help solve yet another black African problem, to keep his own brothers from killing him and his followers. You cant bite that helping hand too hard, like a Malcolm X would.

There's more to point out, but i hope for now that you're more concerned with outcomes rather than who i think Kanu embodies.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Resist Islamisation As He Visits Anambra by Danzakidakura(m): 5:10pm On Jul 19, 2017
mynd1:
Gindin uwarka kaima. Arne kawai! sai Mun kasheku don uwarku!
zaki kashe iwarki shegiya karwan banza. zamu chi during uwarku .year alede.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Resist Islamisation As He Visits Anambra by mfm04622: 5:56pm On Jul 19, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

I has a copy of d Koran as far back as 1989. I have read hadiths and I have studied Islam.

Speak for yourself bro

Okay! Quote where it is in Qu'ran or Hadith where Muslims were asked to dominate the world. Simple
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Resist Islamisation As He Visits Anambra by mynd1(f): 5:59pm On Jul 19, 2017
Danzakidakura:
zaki kashe iwarki shegiya karwan banza. zamu chi during uwarku .year alede.
Gidin uwarka Arne, Ubanka Arne, uwarka Arniya and sai Mun kasheku doka arnayan banza. Alade kawai.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Resist Islamisation As He Visits Anambra by mynd1(f): 6:00pm On Jul 19, 2017
United4lyf:
wei wei yar uwata ki yi hakuri,mahukaci ne bai san abinda ya ke fadi ba.
kk.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Resist Islamisation As He Visits Anambra by mynd1(f): 6:01pm On Jul 19, 2017
Inyinese:
tsohuwa karuwa.
Uwarka itace karuwa, Ubanka Alade. Arne banza kawai.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Resist Islamisation As He Visits Anambra by Danzakidakura(m): 6:09pm On Jul 19, 2017
mynd1:
Gidin uwarka Arne, Ubanka Arne, uwarka Arniya and sai Mun kasheku doka arnayan banza. Alade kawai.
shegiya haihuwan titi, haihuwa bajini. durin uwarki zan chi. kamar zaki iya kashewa in an barki wuka, kar ki damu muna muku shiri Allah ya kai my 1october zamu baku yan mamaki..yar boko haram.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Resist Islamisation As He Visits Anambra by mynd1(f): 6:23pm On Jul 19, 2017
IJOBA2:
MUGASHI DURI UWARKA angry
Arne, uwarka Arniya, Ubanka Arne, kai, Gidin uwarka!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Resist Islamisation As He Visits Anambra by mynd1(f): 6:23pm On Jul 19, 2017
Petdagr8t:
But Ode, are you really a lady??.
No I am a man!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Resist Islamisation As He Visits Anambra by mynd1(f): 6:26pm On Jul 19, 2017
Danzakidakura:
shegiya haihuwan titi, haihuwa bajini. durin uwarki zan chi. kamar zaki iya kashewa in an barki wuka, kar ki damu muna muku shiri Allah ya kai my 1october zamu baku yan mamaki..yar boko haram.
Arne, idan Ubanka da uwarka ba Arne ye bane, tell me which northern part u are, kira kawai zanyi, idan bankaci uwarka, kacemun shegiya. Kafiri kawai
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Resist Islamisation As He Visits Anambra by mynd1(f): 6:30pm On Jul 19, 2017
Jiang:
now i know i should never offend people like Mynd1 on dis forum grin
Lol... my dear, I never take things here serious jare!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Resist Islamisation As He Visits Anambra by mynd1(f): 6:31pm On Jul 19, 2017
hmuhammad:
take it easy on him, ki rabu da wawan.
kk
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Resist Islamisation As He Visits Anambra by Danzakidakura(m): 6:36pm On Jul 19, 2017
mynd1:
Arne, idan Ubanka da uwarka ba Arne ye bane, tell me which northern part u are, kira kawai zanyi, idan bankaci uwarka, kacemun shegiya. Kafiri kawai
nine mai chin uwarki ta kashi. mahammadu ya mutu da guntun kashi a suliya. na maji wai annabi mohammadu, ya mutu da gworan bonmi a hannu. kaima sai na sasa ka maki bura ta kashi. tsine niya.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Resist Islamisation As He Visits Anambra by sunnyb0b0(m): 7:35pm On Jul 19, 2017
mfm04622:

Okay! Quote where it is in Qu'ran or Hadith where Muslims were asked to dominate the world. Simple

Quran (9:5) "But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them, and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war); but if they repent, and establish regular prayers and practice regular charity, then open the way for them.

Quran (8:38-39) - “Say to those who have disbelieved, if they cease (from disbelief) their past will be forgiven... And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and polytheism: i.e. worshipping others besides Allah) and the religion (worship) will all be for Allah Alone [in the whole of the world ]. But if they cease (worshipping others besides Allah), then certainly, Allah is All-Seer of what they do.”

Quran (9:29) - "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Resist Islamisation As He Visits Anambra by mfm04622: 8:18pm On Jul 19, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

Please don't read a verse in isolation. read the whole story and you will understand the background. That is if you chose to understand. Or do you read your bible like that?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Resist Islamisation As He Visits Anambra by IJOBA2: 8:24pm On Jul 19, 2017
mynd1:
IKPU GBOWAA GI THERE AKWUNA KOBO KOBO
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Resist Islamisation As He Visits Anambra by Xaddy(m): 12:05am On Jul 20, 2017
AAinEqGuinea:

You didn't watch the video. He soon discovered their worth.
You see why I asked you if have sense at all? What do you mean by 'their' worth? Even in the video you cited (which I have watched not even anytime recently), he clearly stated that The Nation of Islam was somewhat a creation of his. Yes he might have been right when he said that a faction of The Nation of Islam was conniving with the White Christian Supremos but how is that an indictment on Islam and not on the PERSONS carrying out these acts? Before the Civil Rights movements, black panthers and the nation of Islam, there were blacks mostly know as house nigg@zzz that usually snitch on other slaves. And the elders and rulers in Africa that sold them to slavery, will I because of that put all blacks in one basket?

It is just like some of IPOB selling off Nnamdi Kanu to the FG. Will that mean that people of my tribe should now be seen in the same light?

You really need to read on Malcolm X and his message if you don't know anything. He is one of my heroes but he is like every other hero with his own faults. So, in your life, never compare Nnamdi Kanu to Malcolm X

PS: He was a Muslim until death, and it is still speculated that he was murdered by a black man who was also a member of the Nation of Islam...

Don't be an islamphobe, an ethnic bigot or a racist... There are no benefits in hatred.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Resist Islamisation As He Visits Anambra by Kingspin(m): 6:53am On Jul 21, 2017
nextprince:

Ogbeni, who is bringing his faith to you? Between muslims and Christians, who do you find in every corner of the road, motor parks, buses etc preaching his faith not minding the faith of the supposed audience?
Some religion are useless to Nigeria and man existence. They hates education but prefer killing, bombing than food. This is Hopeless. Am out here before bomb go off...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Resist Islamisation As He Visits Anambra by nextprince: 7:03am On Jul 21, 2017
Kingspin:
Some religion are useless to Nigeria and man existence. They hates education but prefer killing, bombing than food. This is Hopeless. Am out here before bomb go off...
And with this Aba made "engrish", you like education.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Resist Islamisation As He Visits Anambra by IJOBA2: 11:23pm On Jul 21, 2017
mynd1:
I GO LIKE FVCK THIS Fulani GYAL Owink
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Resist Islamisation As He Visits Anambra by Kingspin(m): 4:19am On Jul 22, 2017
nextprince:

And with this Aba made "engrish", you like education.
Engrish!!!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Resist Islamisation As He Visits Anambra by nextprince: 4:25am On Jul 22, 2017
Kingspin:
Engrish!!!!
You did not see it clearly. I wrote "engrish" not even "Engrish". You think I wanted to write "English"? grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Resist Islamisation As He Visits Anambra by Nobody: 4:39am On Jul 22, 2017
mynd1:
Gindin uwarka kaima. Arne kawai! sai Mun kasheku don uwarku!

mai ke kawo irin wannan zagi, har da kiran mutun Arne da kuma ce wa "sai kun kasheku"
adinnin musuluncin ke nan?

ko daina ba ma yan arewa suna Marasa kyau...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lauretta Onochie Tells Nnamdi Kanu To Apply For "Zoo Visa" / Border Closure: FG Seized Guns, 5,676 Cartridges, 1,957 Vehicles, Others / NMDPRA: We’re Ready To Issue Petrol Import Licence To Interested Companies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.