Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Happy Birthday To Chris Nonso (LIBERTY) Former Chief Judge COOU (anambra State U - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Happy Birthday To Chris Nonso (LIBERTY) Former Chief Judge COOU (anambra State U (354 Views)

Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris / Nonso Amadi Slammed For His Awful Performance At Davido’s #30billionconcert / Gifty And Nonso Diobi Kissing In Throwback Photo. Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Chris Nonso (LIBERTY) Former Chief Judge COOU (anambra State U by tonerotv: 7:31am On Jul 19, 2017
In the early 90s
That was the beginning
Mama had me
She was definitely smiling
Finally a boy
She was very very happy
She prayed for those with the love of her life eh
She called me grace
She called me blessing
She looked into my eyes
continue reading and see pictures

http://www.tonerotv.com/2017/07/happy-birthday-to-chris-nonso-liberty.html

Re: Happy Birthday To Chris Nonso (LIBERTY) Former Chief Judge COOU (anambra State U by Atiku2019: 7:32am On Jul 19, 2017
Happy Birthday

(1) (Reply)

See Gobe: Bobrisky Just Might Sue Hairstylist / Naeto C And Wife Nicole Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary With Sweet Messages / LGBT: First Legally Gender Non-binary Person's Incredible Revelations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.