Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,100 members, 7,811,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

'It Is An Irresponsible Thing To Wish Buhari Dead' - Apostle Suleman (Video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'It Is An Irresponsible Thing To Wish Buhari Dead' - Apostle Suleman (Video) (13287 Views)

I Saw A Former Military Head Of State (nickname Maradona) Dead - Apostle Suleman / Bishop Kukah: No President In World Can Be Irresponsible As Nigerian President / "My Hero": Lizzy Johnson Suleman Releases Love Song For Apostle Suleman (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

'It Is An Irresponsible Thing To Wish Buhari Dead' - Apostle Suleman (Video) by sar33: 7:45am On Jul 19, 2017
Apostle Suleman while preaching in church said that it is an irresponsible thing to wish President Buhari dead.According to him,anybody who has a good heart should not wish a sitting president dead.
Watch the video above

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVx9uxZ4b7E

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/is-irresponsible-thing-to-wish.html?m=1

4 Likes

Re: 'It Is An Irresponsible Thing To Wish Buhari Dead' - Apostle Suleman (Video) by HeOrShe: 7:59am On Jul 19, 2017
I wonder if there is anybody in Nigeria wey still get good heart..

7 Likes

Re: 'It Is An Irresponsible Thing To Wish Buhari Dead' - Apostle Suleman (Video) by OkuFaba(m): 8:00am On Jul 19, 2017
One person has to kill the other. Its either Buhari kills Nigeria or Nigeria kills Buhari.

To me, Buhari better delete so Nigeria can be alive again.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'It Is An Irresponsible Thing To Wish Buhari Dead' - Apostle Suleman (Video) by PointB: 8:01am On Jul 19, 2017
It is also irresponsible to hang on to power when you are clearly incapacitated!

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'It Is An Irresponsible Thing To Wish Buhari Dead' - Apostle Suleman (Video) by nextprince: 8:02am On Jul 19, 2017
But we all know that Table Tops are the most irresponsible things ever existed on the green planet, so their wish is not a surprise to anyone.
Are they not the ones we heard they wake their parents with side kicks?
Anyway, they have been praying to their gods for Bubu to die, infact they even announced his obituary, but Bubu has been sending condolences to them and their family members who have been dying mysteriously.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'It Is An Irresponsible Thing To Wish Buhari Dead' - Apostle Suleman (Video) by Bari22: 8:35am On Jul 19, 2017
he make sense for the first time in his life, all thanks to el-rufai for formatting his once damaged brain, get well soon my amiable president.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'It Is An Irresponsible Thing To Wish Buhari Dead' - Apostle Suleman (Video) by conductor001: 8:38am On Jul 19, 2017
Apostle ride on. It shall never be well for Osobo miscreants who are slamming away their forehead in vain hoping Allah (SWT) will take away the life of "our" amiable Saint Buhari so that their midget son Osunbande will replace him.

Buhari's used panties fall on Osunbande and his miscreants. cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: 'It Is An Irresponsible Thing To Wish Buhari Dead' - Apostle Suleman (Video) by Wantedmiller: 8:43am On Jul 19, 2017
after all this scandal your brain is still at work �

1 Like

Re: 'It Is An Irresponsible Thing To Wish Buhari Dead' - Apostle Suleman (Video) by DonVikings: 8:50am On Jul 19, 2017
But it is responsible to wish El Rufai death abi?

Hypocritical Apostle Otobo. sad

24 Likes

Re: 'It Is An Irresponsible Thing To Wish Buhari Dead' - Apostle Suleman (Video) by IdeyFindWife: 9:11am On Jul 19, 2017
PointB:
It is also irresponsible to hang on to power when you are clearly incapacitated!

OkuFaba:
One person has to kill the other. Its either Buhari kills Nigeria or Nigeria kills Buhari.

To me, Buhari better delete so Nigeria can be alive again.

What zombies don't realize is that, despite all El-Rufai's scheming intrigues, Apostle is actually a preacher/prophet etc who can be relied on the toe the line with his Bible's teachings at some point or the other.

So also, Buhari, a sit-tight demagogue and a vegetablePresidiot-in-the-making can be relied upon to furk up this present Nigerian present-day experience socio-economically, politically and in every other day way like he play the Judas-Card on former President Shagari [a fellow mallam] and the nascent democracy of 1983.

What the idi1ots clamoring on thread don't know is that they also in the plot: playing the part of Zombie-murdafurkers who can't see the truth even if you slap them on the head with it!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'It Is An Irresponsible Thing To Wish Buhari Dead' - Apostle Suleman (Video) by holatin(m): 9:19am On Jul 19, 2017
Tell them apostle, all those bastard of a thousand ipobian that wish him death on nairaland shall bury their papa soon.

Buhari go live longer than Abraham in all the God's name I prayed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'It Is An Irresponsible Thing To Wish Buhari Dead' - Apostle Suleman (Video) by Factfinder1(m): 9:20am On Jul 19, 2017
This man too dey change mouth abeg
Re: 'It Is An Irresponsible Thing To Wish Buhari Dead' - Apostle Suleman (Video) by Cutezt(m): 9:21am On Jul 19, 2017
What are you saying?
Re: 'It Is An Irresponsible Thing To Wish Buhari Dead' - Apostle Suleman (Video) by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 19, 2017
Konji pastor. Caught redhanded pùssy drilling a woman who doesnt look anything like his wife.

And he still has guts to talk. I dont blame him, sheeples are still paying tithe and attending his church business centre.
Re: 'It Is An Irresponsible Thing To Wish Buhari Dead' - Apostle Suleman (Video) by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:21am On Jul 19, 2017
Apostle, Apostle, you are talking from the both sides of your mouth sir!

Were you not the one asking people to kill Fulani herdmen

Well Buhari is their patron, the masses don't need to kill him any more cause he is already killing himself!

3 Likes

Re: 'It Is An Irresponsible Thing To Wish Buhari Dead' - Apostle Suleman (Video) by pelumi111: 9:21am On Jul 19, 2017
I have nothing to say
Re: 'It Is An Irresponsible Thing To Wish Buhari Dead' - Apostle Suleman (Video) by Juell(m): 9:21am On Jul 19, 2017
He's too sick to govern a nation like Nigeria, make he just resign take care of himself na. Haba!

2 Likes

Re: 'It Is An Irresponsible Thing To Wish Buhari Dead' - Apostle Suleman (Video) by Agimor(m): 9:21am On Jul 19, 2017
So we have many wayward /irrelevant morons on nairaland grin angry grin angry angry grin
Re: 'It Is An Irresponsible Thing To Wish Buhari Dead' - Apostle Suleman (Video) by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 19, 2017
Apostle you are right I agree with you that wishing Bubu dead is irresponsible.

But I also think it is irresponsible clinging to power when you know that health wise you are not fit for the job anymore.

I also think it is irresponsible to promise people heavy on earth only to ruin the little semblance of life they had before you came to power, leading to lost of jobs and even lives for some families.

I pray we all become responsible ( including me) by doing the right thing at the right time as required of us all .

2 Likes

Re: 'It Is An Irresponsible Thing To Wish Buhari Dead' - Apostle Suleman (Video) by ESDKING: 9:21am On Jul 19, 2017
Nobody is wishing him anything.
Nigerians are only wishing him his wishes for Ipob.

1 Like

Re: 'It Is An Irresponsible Thing To Wish Buhari Dead' - Apostle Suleman (Video) by TippyTop(m): 9:21am On Jul 19, 2017
He should stop clinging to power though.

1 Like

Re: 'It Is An Irresponsible Thing To Wish Buhari Dead' - Apostle Suleman (Video) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:21am On Jul 19, 2017
the vegetable is as good as dead nah.... grin cheesy grin
Re: 'It Is An Irresponsible Thing To Wish Buhari Dead' - Apostle Suleman (Video) by mikeycharles(m): 9:23am On Jul 19, 2017
Eyah, what happened
Re: 'It Is An Irresponsible Thing To Wish Buhari Dead' - Apostle Suleman (Video) by GeneralOjukwu: 9:24am On Jul 19, 2017
Tithes for titties

1 Like

Re: 'It Is An Irresponsible Thing To Wish Buhari Dead' - Apostle Suleman (Video) by jomoh: 9:26am On Jul 19, 2017
This man is an hypocrite. Believe him at your own peril.

You wish El-rufai death but condemn those wishing Buhari dead.

A double standard hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: 'It Is An Irresponsible Thing To Wish Buhari Dead' - Apostle Suleman (Video) by Abudu2000(m): 9:26am On Jul 19, 2017
Who else was watching to see if his congregation has reduced or increased grin
Re: 'It Is An Irresponsible Thing To Wish Buhari Dead' - Apostle Suleman (Video) by Sanchez01: 9:26am On Jul 19, 2017
Without mincing words, I choose to be irresponsible in this regard.

2 Likes

Re: 'It Is An Irresponsible Thing To Wish Buhari Dead' - Apostle Suleman (Video) by Brendaniel: 9:26am On Jul 19, 2017
able20:
Nobody is wishing buhari death. Facts is buhari is seriously sick & weak it's most certain he dies from it whether we like it or not.
Nobody is above death,, now buhari's time has come like every other human.

victorazy:

Sometimes someone has to die for the other to strive

ELKHALIFAISIS:
the vegetable is as good as dead nah.... grin cheesy grin

You didn't wish him life before he was born so you have no rights to wish him death, you children don't know what life is about, if you want him dead, look for him and kill him, rather than wishing for God to take his life, except you are in the right position to do that, if not just shut up and pray things go the way God wants it and not dictate for God...
Re: 'It Is An Irresponsible Thing To Wish Buhari Dead' - Apostle Suleman (Video) by farouk0403(m): 9:27am On Jul 19, 2017
Never wish someone death, always remember you have parents.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'It Is An Irresponsible Thing To Wish Buhari Dead' - Apostle Suleman (Video) by Sexyfali(f): 9:28am On Jul 19, 2017
Re: 'It Is An Irresponsible Thing To Wish Buhari Dead' - Apostle Suleman (Video) by NwaAmaikpe: 9:28am On Jul 19, 2017
shocked

Mr. Responsible

So you know what is responsible and you framed up an innocent woman,
Got her pregnant, terminated it and blackmailed her

Is it responsile that you don't practice what you preach?

Is it responsible that your church-goers tithes and offerings are lavished on prostitutes and actresses?

My friend go and sit down.
End time pastor.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'It Is An Irresponsible Thing To Wish Buhari Dead' - Apostle Suleman (Video) by NwaAmaikpe: 9:28am On Jul 19, 2017
shocked

Apostle Johnson Suleiman..

It is also irresponsible that you have not gone to Canada to clear your name.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Qualification For Heaven / Men of God Or Gods Of Men? / Traditional Wedding Or White Wedding?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.