Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,448 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

"Have You Ever Had You Vagina Eaten So Hard, You Beg Like A Fool" - Vera Sidika - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Have You Ever Had You Vagina Eaten So Hard, You Beg Like A Fool" - Vera Sidika (9316 Views)

The Butt On Vera Sidika Though (photos) / S*xy Photos Of Instagram Queen Who Alleged Snatched Vera Sidika’s Nigerian Love / When You Beg For Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Have You Ever Had You Vagina Eaten So Hard, You Beg Like A Fool" - Vera Sidika by bbbabes1: 9:13am On Jul 19, 2017
Kenyan socialite, Vera Sidika, who was recently embroiled in a messy breakup with her Nigerian boyfriend and immediately bagged another rich Nigerian boyfriend, has taken to social media to write about her sexcapade.

Writing on her Instagram, the socialite narrated how she was taken to cloud 9. She wrote;

“Ever had your pussy eaten so intense that you’re shaking like a fool, begging for mercy?”

She added,

“When he starts off with a massage then baby oil all over, bites & licks you on the neck, ass cheeks while whispering in your ears ‘I know you want it’ and you can’t even breath no more.”

[img]https://3.bp..com/-P_JKEavTdw0/WW8QD__uoSI/AAAAAAAAVrg/o4SAPUZsy-YbHt2kH-a5BPM_ZYbfwgqoQCLcBGAs/s640/Screenshot_2017-07-19-05-12-58.png[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-EM3NCKJbND8/WW8QEKzJ7NI/AAAAAAAAVrk/YVa7wC3tbGYnDwg7k6i8paOphfqikiSnQCLcBGAs/s640/Screenshot_2017-07-19-05-13-01.png[/img]

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/07/have-you-ever-had-you-vagina-eaten-so.html

lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: "Have You Ever Had You Vagina Eaten So Hard, You Beg Like A Fool" - Vera Sidika by BadBlaize(m): 9:15am On Jul 19, 2017
seen
Re: "Have You Ever Had You Vagina Eaten So Hard, You Beg Like A Fool" - Vera Sidika by falconey(m): 9:16am On Jul 19, 2017
undecided
Re: "Have You Ever Had You Vagina Eaten So Hard, You Beg Like A Fool" - Vera Sidika by phlamesG: 9:18am On Jul 19, 2017
Hóes everywhere undecided

7 Likes

Re: "Have You Ever Had You Vagina Eaten So Hard, You Beg Like A Fool" - Vera Sidika by pocohantas(f): 9:21am On Jul 19, 2017
Kenyan socialite, Vera Sidika, who was recently embroiled in a messy breakup with her Nigerian boyfriend and immediately bagged another rich Nigerian boyfriend

She done quickly BAG another RICH NIGERIAN boyfriend?

https://www.nairaland.com/3929520/according-kenyan-woman-here-ar#58585105
This thread comes to mind, our Naija guys go come dey feel like say them get high foreign exchange rate for the right reasons angry angry

2 Likes

Re: "Have You Ever Had You Vagina Eaten So Hard, You Beg Like A Fool" - Vera Sidika by kalvoken(m): 9:21am On Jul 19, 2017
End time hoes
Re: "Have You Ever Had You Vagina Eaten So Hard, You Beg Like A Fool" - Vera Sidika by kalvoken(m): 9:26am On Jul 19, 2017
pocohantas:

She done quickly BAG another RICH NIGERIAN boyfriend?

https://www.nairaland.com/3929520/according-kenyan-woman-here-ar#58585105
This thread comes to mind, our Naija guys go come dey feel like say them get high foreign exchange rate for the right reasons angry angry

i trust lair Mohammed, he will make something out of this
Re: "Have You Ever Had You Vagina Eaten So Hard, You Beg Like A Fool" - Vera Sidika by malificent(f): 9:38am On Jul 19, 2017
Later this one will open mouth and say she came to Nigeria for deliverance angry angry angry Wetin dey do you never even start angry nonsense
Re: "Have You Ever Had You Vagina Eaten So Hard, You Beg Like A Fool" - Vera Sidika by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 9:40am On Jul 19, 2017
malificent:
Later this one will open mouth and say she came to Nigeria for deliverance angry angry angry Wetin dey do you never even start angry nonsense
cry
Re: "Have You Ever Had You Vagina Eaten So Hard, You Beg Like A Fool" - Vera Sidika by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 19, 2017
hmm i dey fear dis kenyan gehls
Re: "Have You Ever Had You Vagina Eaten So Hard, You Beg Like A Fool" - Vera Sidika by Victornezzar: 9:44am On Jul 19, 2017
lefulefu:
u neva hear say dey like Nigerian men pass deir own men
Re: "Have You Ever Had You Vagina Eaten So Hard, You Beg Like A Fool" - Vera Sidika by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 19, 2017
lefulefu:
Waitin dey there to fear?. She asked a simple question, and some are already calling her a höe. If your pussy has never been eaten then you're missing. grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Have You Ever Had You Vagina Eaten So Hard, You Beg Like A Fool" - Vera Sidika by yaqq: 9:48am On Jul 19, 2017
it's left for ladies to answer yes if theirs have been eaten dt bad or not but nairaland ladies will start bashing her! Ordinary simple question fa
Re: "Have You Ever Had You Vagina Eaten So Hard, You Beg Like A Fool" - Vera Sidika by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 19, 2017
Victornezzar:

u neva hear say dey like Nigerian men pass deir own men
na everyday we dey hear dat one na grin but with their crazy exploits wey we always dey read about i will take a pass on this one.like this babe wey dey yarn about pussy eating...if e enter her head one day na so she go jus use her thighs lock the guy head for dere when eatin her snail and na so d guy go just suffocate for dere.she fit capable of such.best u admire dem jomo kenyanta babes frm a safe distance grin grin grin.

1 Like

Re: "Have You Ever Had You Vagina Eaten So Hard, You Beg Like A Fool" - Vera Sidika by Victornezzar: 9:54am On Jul 19, 2017
lefulefu:

na everyday we dey hear dat one na grin but with their crazy exploits wey we always dey read about i will take a pass on this one.like this babe wey dey yarn about pussy eating...if e enter her head one day na so she go jus use her thighs lock the guy head for dere when eatin her snail and na so d guy go just suffocate for dere.she fit capable of such.best u admire dem jomo kenyanta babes frm a safe distance grin grin grin.
But dose galz dey package oo
but deir sense dey 4 deir belle
Re: "Have You Ever Had You Vagina Eaten So Hard, You Beg Like A Fool" - Vera Sidika by Victornezzar: 9:54am On Jul 19, 2017
Benita27:
Waitin dey there to fear?. She asked a simple question, and some are already calling her a höe. If your pussy has never been eaten then you're missing. grin
Hmmm aunty av dey eaten urz b4
Re: "Have You Ever Had You Vagina Eaten So Hard, You Beg Like A Fool" - Vera Sidika by officialteemi(m): 9:55am On Jul 19, 2017
which baba do the jaz....
few years later....this one go fellow the advice youth on the right path...
Re: "Have You Ever Had You Vagina Eaten So Hard, You Beg Like A Fool" - Vera Sidika by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 19, 2017
Benita27:
ehn of course i love to eat snail na wink wink wink but i dey fear kenyan gehls.all dose stories wey dem dey put for here oo cheesy cheesy cheesy about dem oo cheesy
Re: "Have You Ever Had You Vagina Eaten So Hard, You Beg Like A Fool" - Vera Sidika by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 19, 2017
Eat what kwa
Is it jollof rice grin
Re: "Have You Ever Had You Vagina Eaten So Hard, You Beg Like A Fool" - Vera Sidika by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 19, 2017
Victornezzar:

But dose galz dey package oo
but deir sense dey 4 deir belle
dhier yansh na die cheesy.... grin grin grin grin grin grin haha sense for belle
Re: "Have You Ever Had You Vagina Eaten So Hard, You Beg Like A Fool" - Vera Sidika by Bitchiamjay(m): 9:58am On Jul 19, 2017
Go girl !
cheesy
Do your thang .

#Yolo
Re: "Have You Ever Had You Vagina Eaten So Hard, You Beg Like A Fool" - Vera Sidika by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 19, 2017
sunshineG:
Eat what kwa
Is it jollof rice grin
no na snail meat

1 Like

Re: "Have You Ever Had You Vagina Eaten So Hard, You Beg Like A Fool" - Vera Sidika by Victornezzar: 9:59am On Jul 19, 2017
lefulefu:

dhier yansh na die cheesy.... grin grin grin grin grin grin haha sense for belle
grin
Re: "Have You Ever Had You Vagina Eaten So Hard, You Beg Like A Fool" - Vera Sidika by Divay22(f): 9:59am On Jul 19, 2017
Oga o undecided
Re: "Have You Ever Had You Vagina Eaten So Hard, You Beg Like A Fool" - Vera Sidika by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 19, 2017
lefulefu:

no na snail meat
grin grin
I don't like snail meat I am allergic grin grin
I can only use my third eye to sample its quality grin

2 Likes

Re: "Have You Ever Had You Vagina Eaten So Hard, You Beg Like A Fool" - Vera Sidika by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 19, 2017
lefulefu:

ehn of course i love to eat snail na wink wink wink but i dey fear kenyan gehls.all dose stories wey dem dey put for here oo cheesy cheesy cheesy about dem oo cheesy
cheesy grin
Victornezzar:

Hmmm aunty av dey eaten urz b4
Am I meant to say 'No' to your question?.
Re: "Have You Ever Had You Vagina Eaten So Hard, You Beg Like A Fool" - Vera Sidika by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 19, 2017
sunshineG:
grin grin
I don't like snail meat I am allergic grin grin
I can only use my third eye to sample its quality grin
badoo!!

Re: "Have You Ever Had You Vagina Eaten So Hard, You Beg Like A Fool" - Vera Sidika by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 19, 2017
Divay22:
Oga o undecided
shocked you are Yoruba
I always though you were ibo ooo
Re: "Have You Ever Had You Vagina Eaten So Hard, You Beg Like A Fool" - Vera Sidika by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 19, 2017
lefulefu:

badoo!!
badoo the pickin of God
The street born again

Victornezzar no be so grin grin
Re: "Have You Ever Had You Vagina Eaten So Hard, You Beg Like A Fool" - Vera Sidika by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 19, 2017
Divay22:
Oga o undecided
the babe tire u abi? grin
Re: "Have You Ever Had You Vagina Eaten So Hard, You Beg Like A Fool" - Vera Sidika by Divay22(f): 10:07am On Jul 19, 2017
lefulefu:

the babe tire u abi? grin
my brother i weak join

1 Like

Re: "Have You Ever Had You Vagina Eaten So Hard, You Beg Like A Fool" - Vera Sidika by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 19, 2017
sunshineG:
badoo the pickin of God
The street born again

Victornezzar no be so grin grin
so na apostle sule sule pastorial sch Victornezzar dey attend abi?
pastors wey dey attend dat sch dey always love fat fat ukwus cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Portharcourt "Sex PARTY" August 2018 / See How The Nyash Of Most Nigerian Boys Look Like (graphic Photo) / Elderly Men Are More Romantic Than The So Called Young Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.