Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Which Tribe/state's Married Couples Fight Dirty The Most? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Tribe/state's Married Couples Fight Dirty The Most? (646 Views)

Why Do Married Couples Have Their Partner's Nude Pictures On Their Phone? / Which Nigerian Tribe(state) Has D Strongest Females Physically And Emotionally? / Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Tribe/state's Married Couples Fight Dirty The Most? by Ncsamuel(m): 10:13am On Jul 19, 2017
The rate at which married couples are fighting publicly these days is now something else. In delta state i witnessed a man beating his wife mercilessly like a goat in a church to the extent that everybody had to flee! In lagos, another threw his wife out of the house through the window because of sex! Worse still, in yorubaland and almost everywhere in the country,it is a common occurence for a man to abandon his young family and start a new one next door! WHAT IS GOING ON.HOW CAN ROMANCE GO WRONG WITH TIME? I would like to find out if its geographical or is it by tribe? Mature minds pls
Re: Which Tribe/state's Married Couples Fight Dirty The Most? by honeymills(f): 10:15am On Jul 19, 2017
Waiting for the next comment
Re: Which Tribe/state's Married Couples Fight Dirty The Most? by honeymills(f): 10:15am On Jul 19, 2017
Re: Which Tribe/state's Married Couples Fight Dirty The Most? by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 19, 2017
Op use sense, do you want to start an e war.
Ncsamuel:
The rate at which married couples are fighting publicly these days is now something else. In delta state i witnessed a man beating his wife mercilessly like a goat in a church to the extent that everybody had to flee! In lagos, another threw his wife out of the house through the window because of sex! Worse still, in yorubaland and almost everywhere in the country,it is a common occurence for a man to abandon his young family and start a new one next door! WHAT IS GOING ON.HOW CAN ROMANCE GO WRONG WITH TIME? I would like to find out if its geographical or is it by tribe? Mature minds pls
Re: Which Tribe/state's Married Couples Fight Dirty The Most? by Ncsamuel(m): 10:36am On Jul 19, 2017
funmisticqueen:
Op use sense, do you want to start an e war.
lol which war? All wars being fought here on nairaland have there been any casualty? At least u read the post na..............'mature minds pls'
Re: Which Tribe/state's Married Couples Fight Dirty The Most? by kelechi50: 10:36am On Jul 19, 2017
It is a common thing in the western part of the country speaking out of experience @ my former landlady has four kids from four men
Re: Which Tribe/state's Married Couples Fight Dirty The Most? by cerowo(f): 10:38am On Jul 19, 2017
Here to read comments
Re: Which Tribe/state's Married Couples Fight Dirty The Most? by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 19, 2017
You are obviously not matur if you cant see the effect this thread will have, the effects of e-tribal war are more offline than online
Ncsamuel:
lol which war? All wars being fought here on nairaland have there been any casualty? At least u read the post na..............'mature minds pls'

(1) (Reply)

I Just Opened Facebook And I Am Looking For Friends Please Add Me On Facebook / MUST READ! How To Stop Your Veejay From Smelling Like Fish / Don't Marry Anyone Who Is Too Busy For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.