Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Cabal To Bring President Buhari Back To Nigeria On July 27th - Sahara Reporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cabal To Bring President Buhari Back To Nigeria On July 27th - Sahara Reporters (35860 Views)

2023 Igbo Presidency:the Asorock Cabal To Nominate MC Tagwire As President- Pic / Tinubu begs Kingibe to be His VP over Cabal To Support / Inconclusive Polls: Nigerians In Diaspora Allege Plan By Cabal To Rig (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cabal To Bring President Buhari Back To Nigeria On July 27th - Sahara Reporters by opalu: 12:03pm On Jul 19, 2017
Okay
Re: Cabal To Bring President Buhari Back To Nigeria On July 27th - Sahara Reporters by Slai1: 12:03pm On Jul 19, 2017
fUNNY?
Re: Cabal To Bring President Buhari Back To Nigeria On July 27th - Sahara Reporters by Temptee101(m): 12:03pm On Jul 19, 2017
Is he coming back to go back later? Or

Is he just coming back to be seen only on Fridays during prayers?

Is he coming back in order to douse the tension of any possible move for his impeachment? Or

Is he coming back for Aisha for the oza room things?

Is he coming back to hand over properly to his vice?

Is he coming on a wheelchair or clutches since we neither saw his picture nor heard his voice while he was in London? Or

Is he coming back to sign some documents for our dear cabals?

Finally, is he coming to take more tax payers money for further treatment?

3 Likes

Re: Cabal To Bring President Buhari Back To Nigeria On July 27th - Sahara Reporters by rossyc(f): 12:04pm On Jul 19, 2017
OK na
Re: Cabal To Bring President Buhari Back To Nigeria On July 27th - Sahara Reporters by BABANGBALI: 12:05pm On Jul 19, 2017
What is he coming back to do?we can do without him jo

1 Like

Re: Cabal To Bring President Buhari Back To Nigeria On July 27th - Sahara Reporters by GuntersChain(m): 12:05pm On Jul 19, 2017
the cabal will be bringing mr president on a working visit to nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Cabal To Bring President Buhari Back To Nigeria On July 27th - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 19, 2017
wow they finally agreed to bring back his corpse
Re: Cabal To Bring President Buhari Back To Nigeria On July 27th - Sahara Reporters by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 12:05pm On Jul 19, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
His Allah turned a deaf ear since he's been shouting "insha Allah". Wise guy Madridguy!
Madrdguy is a confused fellow
Re: Cabal To Bring President Buhari Back To Nigeria On July 27th - Sahara Reporters by facelessangel: 12:05pm On Jul 19, 2017
I HOPE HE COMES BACK ALIVE, THE VISIT OF TONY BLAIR IS SUSPICIOUS.

1 Like

Re: Cabal To Bring President Buhari Back To Nigeria On July 27th - Sahara Reporters by Ijaya123: 12:05pm On Jul 19, 2017
Conspiracy theory.

Second base jare

1 Like

Re: Cabal To Bring President Buhari Back To Nigeria On July 27th - Sahara Reporters by Jabioro: 12:06pm On Jul 19, 2017
In motion bag or packages.. Which one are they willing to do because I didn't bother to go through the content.. ..
Re: Cabal To Bring President Buhari Back To Nigeria On July 27th - Sahara Reporters by Praktikals(m): 12:06pm On Jul 19, 2017
e be like say na only cabal sahara reporters dey see for dream. If CCT discharge pesin, na cabal; if senate refuse to screen pesin na cabal. cabal ko, Kamoru ni.
Re: Cabal To Bring President Buhari Back To Nigeria On July 27th - Sahara Reporters by goodnews777: 12:07pm On Jul 19, 2017
nicky20:
According to Sahara Reporters, President Buhari who left for the UK on May 7th, is scheduled to return to Nigeria on July 27th.

https://mobile.twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/887456164094648321

Bring Buhari back? Dead or alive?
Re: Cabal To Bring President Buhari Back To Nigeria On July 27th - Sahara Reporters by baxmaich(m): 12:07pm On Jul 19, 2017
cabals been running Nigeria government since 1914

1 Like

Re: Cabal To Bring President Buhari Back To Nigeria On July 27th - Sahara Reporters by goodnews777: 12:08pm On Jul 19, 2017
Why do we still trouble ghost workers? Is Buhari not a ghost worker?

3 Likes

Re: Cabal To Bring President Buhari Back To Nigeria On July 27th - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 19, 2017
Zoo cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Cabal To Bring President Buhari Back To Nigeria On July 27th - Sahara Reporters by uchediego(m): 12:09pm On Jul 19, 2017
Mtchewww!!!!!
Re: Cabal To Bring President Buhari Back To Nigeria On July 27th - Sahara Reporters by Zilo2017: 12:13pm On Jul 19, 2017
Hmmm! We are waiting.
Re: Cabal To Bring President Buhari Back To Nigeria On July 27th - Sahara Reporters by Sijo01(f): 12:13pm On Jul 19, 2017
Let them bring him back. Nigeria is too big for an absentia president.

Let him return to his duties and stop receiving pay for jobs not done.
Re: Cabal To Bring President Buhari Back To Nigeria On July 27th - Sahara Reporters by banme1(m): 12:13pm On Jul 19, 2017
we are waiting
Re: Cabal To Bring President Buhari Back To Nigeria On July 27th - Sahara Reporters by Orobo2Lekpa: 12:14pm On Jul 19, 2017
nicky20:
According to Sahara Reporters, President Buhari who left for the UK on May 7th, is scheduled to return to Nigeria on July 27th.

https://mobile.twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/887456164094648321

What does unfettered access to his wife mean?

1 Like

Re: Cabal To Bring President Buhari Back To Nigeria On July 27th - Sahara Reporters by abmarine(m): 12:14pm On Jul 19, 2017
Tripleoluwa:
if this story is true, I pray for him to return healthier and stronger. And naysayers would be shamed

Banana fall on both of you

1 Like

Re: Cabal To Bring President Buhari Back To Nigeria On July 27th - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 19, 2017
JasonScolari:
Dead Or Alive? undecided
Alive by the divine mercy of the almighty God
Re: Cabal To Bring President Buhari Back To Nigeria On July 27th - Sahara Reporters by Slai1: 12:17pm On Jul 19, 2017
It is okay.
Re: Cabal To Bring President Buhari Back To Nigeria On July 27th - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 19, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
His Allah turned a deaf ear since he's been shouting "insha Allah". Wise guy Madridguy!
mtswww
Re: Cabal To Bring President Buhari Back To Nigeria On July 27th - Sahara Reporters by olabukola: 12:18pm On Jul 19, 2017
This is to inform all Nigeria resident in uk that a PEACEFUL protest is scheduled to hold on 29th July at. Nigerian Embassy and abuse House in Kensington. This is to demand the Nigerian government to disclose the medical conditions of our beloved president. As the protest is not sponsored, come along with your Nigerian flag, green and white dress is ok. Assemble Point: Trafalgar Square. Time:10am. Thanks. Niyi Amos for Transparency Advocatesi

Cpuld it be because of tbe above?

1 Like

Re: Cabal To Bring President Buhari Back To Nigeria On July 27th - Sahara Reporters by Slai1: 12:24pm On Jul 19, 2017
olabukola:
This is to inform all Nigeria resident in uk that a PEACEFUL protest is scheduled to hold on 29th July at. Nigerian Embassy and abuse House in Kensington. This is to demand the Nigerian government to disclose the medical conditions of our beloved president. As the protest is not sponsored, come along with your Nigerian flag, green and white dress is ok. Assemble Point: Trafalgar Square. Time:10am. Thanks. Niyi Amos for Transparency Advocatesi

Cpuld it be because of tbe above?

U don start.
Re: Cabal To Bring President Buhari Back To Nigeria On July 27th - Sahara Reporters by Bimpe29: 12:24pm On Jul 19, 2017
The ultimate is that the good thing about the bad thing will end, and bad thing about the good thing will also end.
Re: Cabal To Bring President Buhari Back To Nigeria On July 27th - Sahara Reporters by happney65: 12:25pm On Jul 19, 2017
TEYA:
Baba I supported your candidature out of a pure commitment to the cause of the Nigerian Project. I am a northern Christian who has several times been a victim of Islamic extremists. You were not a popular candidate among my people but in spite of so much backlash from your opponents among my people I supported you. The reason for my undying loyalty to you lies in the fact that unlike majority of our politicians, you are not a thief! But it is clear you are not the one in charge of this country anymore, no thanks to your failing health. Some members of your cabinet have committed themselves to the ignoble task of irreparably tarnishing your image. Please baba, do what is noble, what is sane, what is just. Resign and hand power to v.p. Osinbajo! That way, you will retain your place in the hearts of loyalists like me. I wish you a quick recovery my president.
Yours most loyal,
Teya

He is not a thief abi?But himself and thieves bought him into Government?Isn't it?Abeg go and suck breast joo..Yeye talk

1 Like

Re: Cabal To Bring President Buhari Back To Nigeria On July 27th - Sahara Reporters by CharlotteFlair: 12:31pm On Jul 19, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Madrdguy is a confused fellow
Madridguy became even more confused since he received that sallah message in Hausa. Poor guy. cry

1 Like

Re: Cabal To Bring President Buhari Back To Nigeria On July 27th - Sahara Reporters by CharlotteFlair: 12:33pm On Jul 19, 2017
gaily2:
mtswww
Lemme help you, mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeewww!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Independence day: Buhari attends Special Jumaat service in Aso-rock (Photos) / Soludo Condemns Manhandling Of Odumeje By Government Taskforce Personnel / Sanwo-Olu: I Once Worked As A Plumber 30 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.