Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,704 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

TECNO Eyes Increased Sale Of Camon Phones In Nigeria - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO Eyes Increased Sale Of Camon Phones In Nigeria (3431 Views)

All The Right Moves Of Camon 15, Very Impressive / China Bans The Sale Of Iphone 6S, 6S Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus And X / Top 5 Cheapest Small Phones In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

TECNO Eyes Increased Sale Of Camon Phones In Nigeria by Ennyholar: 11:47am On Jul 19, 2017
Mobile phone maker, TECNO Mobile aims to sell 200 units of Camon CX in Nigeria.

The firm disclosed this in Lagos alongside the exclusive sales agreement it signed with SLOT Systems outlets in the country.

The contractual partnership provides SLOT the exclusive nation-wide distribution of the Camon CX Manchester City Limited Edition Smartphones.

Speaking on the partnership, Deputy Marketing Manager, Public Relations, Offline Events and Sponsorships, TECNO Nigeria, Attai Oguche, said:
“TECNO aims to leverage SLOT Systems’ nationwide presence to connect with local consumers who wish to experience or buy the flagship.’’

“Only 200 units of Camon CX Manchester City Limited Edition Smartphones will ship to Nigeria this summer and we want to make the distribution nationwide. SLOT Systems stands out as the retail partner that can deliver high quality of customer service for this unique flagship,” Oguche added.

Speaking on the alliance, the Managing Director, SLOT Systems Ltd., Nnamdi Ezeigbo,: said “over the past decade, SLOT Systems has been delivering tailor-made customer service to Nigeria’s mobile phone consumers by leveraging advanced technology and trained personnel.

“We are happy to partner with TECNO to provide our consumers with unparalleled mobile experience with the introduction of the new Camon CX Manchester City Limited Edition Smartphones.”

TECNO Camon CX flagship is the latest in a line of photo-focused Smartphones of the TECNO Camon series; best known for its premium camera upgrades and pocket friendly price tag. The Camon CX Manchester City Limited Edition features the City blue colour and includes the official crest on the reverse.

Re: TECNO Eyes Increased Sale Of Camon Phones In Nigeria by Iceman296: 12:03pm On Jul 19, 2017
This is a cool Device is just 200 Pieces, Nigerians wants quality and would definately go for it.
Re: TECNO Eyes Increased Sale Of Camon Phones In Nigeria by Abdstrakt(m): 12:40pm On Jul 19, 2017
Is there a better looking device currently in the market? I think not.
Re: TECNO Eyes Increased Sale Of Camon Phones In Nigeria by Abdstrakt(m): 12:45pm On Jul 19, 2017
Iceman296:
This is a cool Device is just 200 Pieces, Nigerians wants quality and would definately go for it.
200 units only? WOW they really want only select few people to experience this beauty
Re: TECNO Eyes Increased Sale Of Camon Phones In Nigeria by shiftback: 12:49pm On Jul 19, 2017
Abdstrakt:

200 units only? WOW they really want only select few people to experience this beauty
that's why it's a Limited Edition. My current Camon CX is just too popular. if only I can trade in my own for this
Re: TECNO Eyes Increased Sale Of Camon Phones In Nigeria by shiftback: 12:53pm On Jul 19, 2017
Abdstrakt:
Beauty is subjective so it could be the best looking device to you but not to another person. Tho I agree the device looks beautiful and unique and the fact that there's a Limited number of it available is another reason why someone would want to have it.

1 Like

Re: TECNO Eyes Increased Sale Of Camon Phones In Nigeria by Abiodunspectre(m): 1:01pm On Jul 19, 2017
cry But this devices shouldn't be a limited edition....It is an obvious upgrade of the Camon CX and tecno mobile should try increase the number to 1000 atleast.
Re: TECNO Eyes Increased Sale Of Camon Phones In Nigeria by Abiodunspectre(m): 1:02pm On Jul 19, 2017
Abdstrakt:

But it shouldn't be so
Everyone had the feel of the Camon CX, this shouldn't be an exception.
Re: TECNO Eyes Increased Sale Of Camon Phones In Nigeria by Realboygenius(m): 1:10pm On Jul 19, 2017
The phone fine no lie

cc:

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun

Make una do una work..
Re: TECNO Eyes Increased Sale Of Camon Phones In Nigeria by rufans(m): 1:29pm On Jul 19, 2017
Chaiiiiiii , TECNO fall on me abeg , this device tap brain .
How I wish I can convince TECNO to shipped​ more than 200 smiley
Seriously 200 is just too small . That 200 can't even be enough for hungry Lions in Lagos State alone

1 Like

Re: TECNO Eyes Increased Sale Of Camon Phones In Nigeria by mikeycharles(m): 2:22pm On Jul 19, 2017
Let me just spread my mat and nose this camon grin grin grin
Re: TECNO Eyes Increased Sale Of Camon Phones In Nigeria by henry007(m): 2:24pm On Jul 19, 2017
All there is to know about the camon CX

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5DuZKfWUHE&feature=youtu.be&a

TECNO Camon CX Camera Review

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OT_vgr20KX8

TECNO Camon CX vs Phantom 6: Speed test, Camera & Gaming Comparison.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8f4TVr5NMM?a
Re: TECNO Eyes Increased Sale Of Camon Phones In Nigeria by bravesoul247(m): 2:25pm On Jul 19, 2017
We have over 5 million people living in lagos and 200 pcs is brought out for people to buy? If not that the price is fixed it would have caused inflation. Anyway, I think it's a strategy to see how welcoming the product will be in the Nigerian market and also giving room for demand. Good one from Tecno and good strategy.
Re: TECNO Eyes Increased Sale Of Camon Phones In Nigeria by Ejadike(m): 2:27pm On Jul 19, 2017
Left for me I think 200 pieces is too small. Even my street people will buy it finish not to talk of the entire Lagos state or even Nigeria sef

1 Like

Re: TECNO Eyes Increased Sale Of Camon Phones In Nigeria by Ejadike(m): 2:28pm On Jul 19, 2017
rufans:
Chaiiiiiii , TECNO fall on me abeg , this device tap brain .
How I wish I can convince TECNO to shipped​ more than 200 smiley
Seriously 200 is just too small . That 200 can't even be enough for hungry Lions in Lagos State alone
I de tell you. The phone sleek die.
Re: TECNO Eyes Increased Sale Of Camon Phones In Nigeria by Jaculze(m): 2:35pm On Jul 19, 2017
Ejadike:
I de tell you. The phone sleek die.
I gas order for this phone before e finish ooo or better still wait for my Igbo brothers to make my own "akuraku" by turning just 1 device into 2000. Tecno Limited edition is the phone to have.
Re: TECNO Eyes Increased Sale Of Camon Phones In Nigeria by tidedroid: 4:02pm On Jul 19, 2017
so tecno and infinix marketers are going 2 triple in number on nairaland.OH LAWD!!!!! please noooo!!! sad
Re: TECNO Eyes Increased Sale Of Camon Phones In Nigeria by rufans(m): 6:15pm On Jul 19, 2017
Jaculze:
I gas order for this phone before e finish ooo or better still wait for my Igbo brothers to make my own "akuraku" by turning just 1 device into 2000. Tecno Limited edition is the phone to have.

Chai I priri you smiley why you wan wait when you have the Money ?
Re: TECNO Eyes Increased Sale Of Camon Phones In Nigeria by SacBag(m): 6:34pm On Jul 19, 2017
Camon CX for sale
Phone's brand new, seal is unbroken
Rose gold
Selling to lagos residents only
0 8 1 three five three six zero three one five

1 Like

Re: TECNO Eyes Increased Sale Of Camon Phones In Nigeria by bravesoul247(m): 4:18pm On Jul 20, 2017
I just like this phone scatter
Re: TECNO Eyes Increased Sale Of Camon Phones In Nigeria by chicwoman(f): 4:42pm On Jul 20, 2017
This phone is sexy forget
Re: TECNO Eyes Increased Sale Of Camon Phones In Nigeria by Riyikebaby(f): 8:33pm On Jul 20, 2017
Beautiful device! But 200pcs too small nah. Just say it is not for people like us
Re: TECNO Eyes Increased Sale Of Camon Phones In Nigeria by omoalajah(m): 9:39pm On Jul 20, 2017
No one looks better
Abdstrakt:
Re: TECNO Eyes Increased Sale Of Camon Phones In Nigeria by datyorubaboy: 9:42pm On Jul 20, 2017
If you quick buy u fit get from the 200.
Riyikebaby:
Beautiful device! But 200pcs too small nah. Just say it is not for people like us
Re: TECNO Eyes Increased Sale Of Camon Phones In Nigeria by Shadedtee: 1:27am On Jul 21, 2017
From the color, to the design and the packaging of this phone is awesome
Re: TECNO Eyes Increased Sale Of Camon Phones In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 21, 2017
It's just a strategy to hike their price
Re: TECNO Eyes Increased Sale Of Camon Phones In Nigeria by Abdstrakt(m): 8:49pm On Jul 22, 2017
omoalajah:
No one looks better
I dey tell you. Phone fine gan
Re: TECNO Eyes Increased Sale Of Camon Phones In Nigeria by Behankey(m): 1:51am On Jul 23, 2017
200 units? Too small really. For a widely received brand like Tecno, it will finish before getting here.

1 Like

Re: TECNO Eyes Increased Sale Of Camon Phones In Nigeria by Freelancerx: 2:28am On Jul 23, 2017
No matter the number of their devices shipped to Africa or even Nigeria, it will always sell. Don't know why Tecno mobile is just giving Nigeria 200 units.
Re: TECNO Eyes Increased Sale Of Camon Phones In Nigeria by Riyikebaby(f): 9:49pm On Jul 23, 2017
datyorubaboy:
If you quick buy u fit get from the 200.

I pray o, because I so love the phone
Re: TECNO Eyes Increased Sale Of Camon Phones In Nigeria by Shadedtee: 9:55pm On Jul 23, 2017
Freelancerx:
No matter the number of their devices shipped to Africa or even Nigeria, it will always sell. Don't know why Tecno mobile is just giving Nigeria 200 units.

2000pcs sef is not enough for Nigerians to buy
Re: TECNO Eyes Increased Sale Of Camon Phones In Nigeria by Techm8: 9:57am On Jul 27, 2017
Behankey:
200 units? Too small really. For a widely received brand like Tecno, it will finish before getting here.
I agree. They should've increased it to 2000 units.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Slot Nigeria Mobile Phones & Prices (with Latest Promo) / Black Friday Season 2018 Official Discussion Thread / Lets talk about the Infinix S4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.