Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional - Religion (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional (250508 Views)

REACHOUT NIGERIA 2014-with Rhapsody Of Realities / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional, January. 2014 / Rhapsody Of Realities Devotional And More Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (106) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 8:28pm On Aug 13, 2022
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL (DOWNLOAD THE NEW RHAPSODY APP => https:///2Z9P6P0)

THE BIBLE ISN’T OLD-FASHIONED

Saturday, August 13th .
Pastor Chris

Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time (1 John 2:18).

The Bible is facing a lot of attacks today from different quarters. We know that these attacks are inspired by the spirit of antichrist that’s already in the world: “…and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world” (1 John 4:3).

The spirit of antichrist is responsible for motivating different individuals and organizations to portray the Bible as untrustworthy and undependable. That’s the spirit that propels them to publish books and promote films that seek to discourage faith in the Bible.

2 John 1:7 says, “For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.” Some of these people surprisingly claim to be Christians. But remember that in the Book of Job, the sons of God, referring to angels, came to present themselves to God on a certain day, and Satan also came among them (Job 1:6). It’s still happening today.

When God’s children gather before the Lord in churches and fellowships, you’ll find others who join them that aren’t of God. These have opened themselves to be used by Satan to attack the Word of God so that people will lose faith in the Bible; but their efforts will fail as God’s people pray and preach the truth.

Don’t pay attention to those who say the Bible is old- fashioned and should be done away with. The Bible is still as relevant today as it was at any time in history. It’s God’s document of truth, and it’s trustworthy and dependable. Let your faith in it be unshakeable.

PRAYER

Dear Father, thank you for the power of your Word, its consistency, reliability, dependability and trustworthiness from age to age, and its capacity and ability to take me through any situation in life victoriously. I’m a doer of your Word! As I look into the Word, I’m transfigured in the glory of the realities that I see: pictures and visions of glory, success and excellence, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || 2 Timothy 3:16-17 All scripture [is] given by inspiration of God, and [is] profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: 17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works. ||

|| James 1:22-25 But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves. 23 For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass: 24 For he beholdeth himself, and goeth his way, and straightway forgetteth what manner of man he was. 25 But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth [therein], he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed. ||

|| Hebrews 4:12 For the word of God [is] quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and [is] a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Romans 15:5-13 & Psalms 94-98

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Philippians 2:12-18 & Isaiah 64

BECOME A RHAPSODY INFLUENCER=> https:///3i4dtTU
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:16am On Aug 14, 2022
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL (DOWNLOAD THE NEW RHAPSODY APP => https:///2Z9P6P0)

THE GOSPEL IS PROVABLE

Sunday, August 14th .
Pastor Chris

God also bearing them witness, both with signs and wonders, and with divers miracles, and gifts of the Holy Ghost, according to his own will? (Hebrews 2:4).

Years ago, as a young teenager studying the message of Jesus Christ and what He came to do, I thought: if Jesus needed to prove His message with miracles, signs and wonders, and the apostles followed suit, then I would need to do even more because I was going to be preaching to a generation that didn’t know about those miracles. I would need to prove to them that Jesus Christ is alive; He’s the same yesterday, today, and forever. If I couldn’t prove it, how would I convince them?

God wants us to be able to prove the message of the Gospel. That’s why He calls us witnesses. The Bible says, “But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth” (Acts 1:cool. Who’s a witness? It’s someone who has proof, not just hearsay; he or she has firsthand evidence.

When you received the Holy Spirit, you received power—ability to bear witness of His truth, death and resurrection. With this power, you can do the same things Jesus did. It was this very power of the Holy Spirit that worked in Him to do the works of God.

Jesus effected changes, and now you can too, because you have His Name and His power is at work in you. His Spirit and life in us is proof that He was who He claimed to be: the son of God. Jesus Christ is alive, and we must prove it with miracles, signs and wonders. As you take the Gospel to your world today, go with the consciousness that you’ve been given power to produce proof that Jesus is alive. Praise God!

PRAYER

Dear Father, thank you for your limitless power available to us today through the Holy Spirit and the Word! I yield myself to be taught, inspired and filled with the Holy Spirit, and the Word, carrying your divine presence to affect my world, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || Acts 5:30-32 The God of our fathers raised up Jesus, whom ye slew and hanged on a tree. 31 Him hath God exalted with his right hand [to be] a Prince and a Saviour, for to give repentance to Israel, and forgiveness of sins. 32 And we are his witnesses of these things; and [so is] also the Holy Ghost, whom God hath given to them that obey him. ||

|| Acts 2:22 Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know: ||

|| Romans 15:18-19 For I will not dare to speak of any of those things which Christ hath not wrought by me, to make the Gentiles obedient, by word and deed, 19 Through mighty signs and wonders, by the power of the Spirit of God; so that from Jerusalem, and round about unto Illyricum, I have fully preached the gospel of Christ. ||

|| Hebrews 13:8 Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Romans 15:14-33 & Psalms 99-101

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Philippians 2:19-30 & Isaiah 65

Be A Partner Of Rhapsody Of Realities Today! => www.rhapsodyofrealities.org
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 7:56am On Aug 18, 2022

JOIN THIS BANDWAGON

Thursday, August 18th .
Pastor Chris

So mightily grew the word of God and prevailed (Acts 19:20).

The Bible tells us that Jesus ministered to multitudes when He walked the streets of Israel. On one occasion, He preached to a crowd on the shore of Lake Galilee and the Bible specifically records that a vast multitude of people pushed to get close to Him to hear the Word of God (Luke 5:1).

Jesus preached that the Kingdom of heaven had come and that they should repent from their sins and get into the Kingdom that He had come to set up (Mark 1:14-15). But instead of believing in Him and getting into His Kingdom, they rejected Him. He was crucified; albeit, it all fulfilled the plan and purpose of God.

Then came the apostles; they too went forth preaching that the Kingdom, which Jesus had come to set up, is real, and that Jesus is God’s Son, and that even though they crucified Him, God raised Him from the dead (Acts 2:22-24). They preached that Jesus is alive and that He’s been appointed by God to be the judge of the living and the dead (Acts 10:42). Hallelujah!

The first day that Peter would preach this message, having been filled with the Holy Spirit, the Bible says it was to a large crowd, and three thousand of them gave their hearts to Christ (Acts 2:41). The next time he preached, five thousand people gave their hearts to Christ (Acts 4:4). Afterwards, it became a multitude that believed (Acts 6:2). From a multitude, it became “...a great multitude…” (Acts 14:1). Hallelujah!

It hasn’t changed in our day. We’re witnessing the greatest move of the Spirit in these last days. There’s been such unprecedented harvest of souls into the Kingdom, beyond what we’ve ever seen. The Word of God is growing mightily in the nations of the world and prevailing.

This devotional is one of the tools for reaching the whole world in an accountable way. It’s what God wants us to do and His grace is mighty upon us. Join the bandwagon of soul winners. You can sign up now at www.reachoutworld.org, if you haven’t done so already, and find out how you too can reach your estate, neighbourhood or community, where you live or do business, and the regions beyond.

PRAYER

Dear Father, you’ve sent us ahead of the coming of Christ to give the knowledge of salvation unto ALL people. I’m committed to preaching the Gospel today, taking your Word to the ends of the earth, teaching all nations the way of righteousness. You’ve given us the ticket to the whole world, and we’re impacting the nations with your truth, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || Matthew 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come. ||

|| Matthew 28:19-20 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: 20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, [even] unto the end of the world. Amen. ||

|| Daniel 12:3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> 1 Corinthians 3 & Psalms 109-112

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Philippians 4:8-13 & Jeremiah 3

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by singlealone: 9:59am On Aug 19, 2022
FRI AUG 19 2022

RECOGNIZE TRUTH
That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation (Romans 10:9-10).

The recognition and declaration of truth activates its power. Believe truth and declare it. That’s the way to walk consistently in God’s blessings.

Take for instance 1 John 5:13 NIV; it says, “I write these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of God so that you may know that you have eternal life.” Many have lived and died, never knowing that they had eternal life. They believed in Jesus all right, but no one ever emphasized to them that eternal life was their present-hour possession. They never recognized that truth; as a result, it wasn’t activated in their lives. That’s why I’m emphasizing it to you today. You’ve got to know it!

Again, Romans 8:10 NIV says, “But if Christ is in you, then even though your body is subject to death because of sin, the Spirit gives life because of righteousness.” Believe and affirm this about yourself always. The Spirit of God that you’ve received gives life to your body; therefore, your body is invigorated, quickened by that same Spirit.

When you activate these truths by your affirmation, it makes no difference the kind of sickness that tries to attack your body or the adversities you face; you’ll be impregnable. Glory to God! Jesus taught in Mark 11:23 that you’d have to say it, to have it. Philemon 1:6 highlights your acknowledgment of God’s truths: who you are, and your heritage in Christ as the basis for an effectual life of ever-increasing glory and triumph. It says, “That the communication of thy faith may become effectual by the acknowledging of every good thing which is in you in Christ Jesus.”

PRAYER / CONFESSION
The Word of God is working in me, because I’m born of the Word. I’m a victor in Christ Jesus; I have dominion over circumstances; I tame and rule the world through my faith proclamations. I’m forever making progress, fruitful and productive in my walk with God and service in His vineyard. My life is the testimony of God’s grace. Hallelujah
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 8:56am On Aug 21, 2022
Rhapsody Of Realities

THE WORD IS ALL THAT’S NECESSARY

Sunday, August 21st 2022

Pastor Chris

For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart (Hebrews 4:12).

It’s so important to understand that when you were born again, you were actually born of the Word. The Bible says, “Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever” (1 Peter 1:23). You’re the offspring of the Word. You’re called to live by the Word, even as you’re being built by the Word; you dwell in the Word.

Therefore, as one who’s born of the Word, when you speak, your words cease to be mere words. That’s the reason Romans 10:8 says of the Word: “…The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, whichwe preach.” You’re to always give vent to the Word; speak the Word always.

Here’s what the Spirit is saying to you even now: “In the realm of the spirit, the Word is all that’s necessary; receive the Word at my mouth, says the Lord, have it in your spirit for your spirit is the home of the Word. As you receive my Word, you’ll think my thoughts and walk in my realm of life. Therefore, when you speak, it will come to pass, because it’s the Word; says the Spirit of the Lord!”

Yes, you’re born into that realm; created, fashioned and sharpened by the Word. As you grow in the Word, you become a manifestation of the Word. That’s the way Jesus was; He was the outbreathing of God, the Word of God made flesh. He walked the streets of Israel as the Word. And as He is, so are we in this world (1 John 4:17). We’re called the word—the epistle of Christ: “Forasmuch as ye are manifestly declared to be the epistle of Christ ministered by us, written not with ink, but with the Spirit of the living God; not in tables of stone, but in fleshy tables of the heart” (2 Corinthians 3:3). Meditate on these truths today.

PRAYER
Dear Father, I thank you for the effectual working of your Word in my life. I’m made, fashioned and sharpened by your Word; therefore, my life is a manifestation of your outbreathings. Your Word is in my heart and in my mouth, and as I speak it forth, it produces results, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
1 Peter 2:2-3; As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby:
(3) If so be ye have tasted that the Lord is gracious.

2 Peter 1:2; Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord,

2 Peter 3:18; But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and for ever. Amen.

Acts 20:32 And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified.

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
1 Corinthians 6 & Psalms 119:1-112

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Colossians 1:9-18 & Jeremiah 6

Good morning
God bless you.
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 7:11am On Aug 22, 2022
Rhapsody Of Realities

CHRIST: A PLACE LIKE NO OTHER

Monday, August 22nd 2022

Pastor Chris

Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new (2 Corinthians 5:17).

One day, some of the disciples of John the Baptist came to the Lord Jesus; they observed that Jesus had a house in the first place, because they had been following John the Baptist through the wilderness. They stayed with Jesus through the day, asking questions about the Kingdom of God; and Jesus answered their questions.

When it was night-time, they didn’t want to go back to John, and the Bible records that they stayed with Jesus from then on and never went back to John. They found what their soul had been longing for; their search ended; they had come home!

Yes, in Christ, you’re at home. Christ is a Person; Christ is also a place—a place like no other. In Him, you’re at peace. In Him, you’re fulfilled. In Him, you’ve arrived. Christ! What a place! When those disciples got to Him, they found the place where love abides, the place where love reigns and rules, a place where only grace and righteousness abounds.

The disciples of John were enraptured in love when they came to Jesus, just as we are today. As they listened to Him, their search ended. When you come to Him, you’re home; your struggles end. If you haven’t received Christ, receive Him now; come into Christ now by praying the prayer of salvation on page 76, at the back of this devotional.

PRAYER
Dear Father, I thank you for the indwelling of Christ who’s in me by the Holy Spirit. Christ is my resting place, home, health, wealth and glory. Because Christ lives in me and I live in Him, I’m victorious in all things. I make tremendous progress and move forward with giant strides by the Holy Ghost, and with every little effort I make, I have abundant and outstanding results, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
John 1:12-13 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, [even] to them that believe on his name: Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

Colossians 1:26-27 [Even] the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints: To whom God would make known what [is] the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:

|Matthew 11:28-29 Come unto me, all [ye] that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
1 Corinthians 7 & Psalms 119:113-176

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Colossians 1:19-29 & Jeremiah 7

Good morning.
God bless you.
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 9:46am On Aug 23, 2022
Rhapsody Of Realities

YOUR CONFESSIONS RULE YOUR LIFE

Tuesday, August 23rd 2022

Pastor Chris

I will say of the Lord, He is my Refuge and my Fortress, my God; on Him I lean and rely, and in Him I [confidently] trust! (Psalm 91:2 AMPC).

Oftentimes, we think about certain things that happened to some very “good” people, and say, “If that could happen to so-and-so, what about me? That fellow was better than I am!” Well, it’s got nothing to do with who’s better than who. It’s got to do with your personal walk with the Lord and your faith in His Word. It’s about your faith confessions. Bad things can happen to good people.

Ponder again on the anointed words of the Psalmist that we read in our opening scripture. It was David’s confession and it’s got to become your confession as well. Every so often, you say, “The Lord is my Refuge and my Fortress; He’s my God; on Him, I lean and rely, and in Him I confidently trust!”

Learn the power and value of thinking right and speaking right. If your thinking is wrong, it’ll reflect in your words. And if your words are wrong, things will go wrong in your life. Your confessions regulate your life. The Bible says, “Thou art snared with the words of thy mouth, thou art taken with the words of thy mouth” (Proverbs 6:2).

No wonder Psalms 39:1 admonishes that you guard what you say and speak only what’s right: “…I will take heed to my ways, that I sin not with my tongue: I will keep my mouth with a bridle….” James 3:2 says, “For in many things we offend all. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man, and able also to bridle the whole body.”

Proverbs 15:4 says, “A wholesome tongue is a tree of life...”; a wholesome tongue is one that speaks in line with the provisions of Christ in His Gospel. Do you want to live the awesome, transcendent life of ever-increasing glory that God has destined for you? The key is your confessions: “For he that will love life, and see good days, let him refrain his tongue from evil, and his lips that they speak no guile” (1 Peter 3:10). Refraining your tongue from evil and your lips from speaking guile means that you only speak in conformity with the Word of God.

CONFESSION
The LORD is the strength of my life! Even if I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil, because He’s with me. His rod and His staff comfort me. He takes hold of my right hand and says to me, “Fear not; I’m here to help you.” Therefore, I’m strong in Him and in the power of His might! Glory to God!

FURTHER STUDY:
Mark 11:23 For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.

Proverbs 18:21 Death and life [are] in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.

1 Corinthians 2:12-13 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God. Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.

1 Corinthians 8 & Psalms 120-127

Colossians 2:1-7 & Jeremiah 8

1 Like

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 7:23am On Aug 24, 2022
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL

STAND STRONG IN FAITH

WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 24TH

For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strongholds (2 Corinthians 10:4).

PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME

As a Christian, you ought to look at things from the spiritual perspective, especially when you encounter circumstances that pose some serious challenges to your faith. Are you in a health situation, and you’ve done everything you know and the prognosis is still dim? Or in your finances you’ve applied all the strategies you know, but your situation seems to be worsening, and you’re wondering what next to do?

At such times, stand strong in faith. You have to realize that there’s an adversary who is all out to oppose the Gospel and try to hinder your effectiveness in the things of God. Ephesians 6:10-11 says, “…be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.” The wiles of the devil refer to the strategies of the devil. The Apostle Paul, here, wants you to know that there’s an enemy that is lying in wait, strategizing against you and the Church.

But to counter this enemy, he tells you to put on the whole armour of God, why? Because he knows that if you don’t put on the whole armour of God, you can’t face the adversary. The twelfth verse of the same chapter goes on to say, “For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places” (Ephesians 6:12).

Something about this “wrestling” that you need to realize is that it’s not just a fight as in physical combat; rather, it’s the adversary trying to sway you from the right path through deception. But with the Word in your mouth and heart, you prevail always against the enemy. James 4:7 says, “…Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.”

Revelation 12:11 shows how to resist him. It says, “And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.” No matter what the enemy throws at you, stand strong in faith and use the all-powerful Name of Jesus to neutralize him. Hallelujah!

�PRAYER
Dear Heavenly Father, I give you thanks for the opportunity to be blessed by your precious Word today. I’m not ignorant of Satan’s devices and refuse to fall prey to them. I declare that Satan and all his cohorts of hell are under my feet, in Jesus’ mighty Name. Amen.

�FURTHER STUDY:
Hebrews 10:35-39; 1 John 5:4; 1 Corinthians 15:58

�DAILY SCRIPTURE READING:
1 Corinthians 9 & Psalms 128-134

Colossians 2:8-15 & Jeremiah 9

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 8:27am On Aug 25, 2022
Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional​​

​​Pastor Chris Oyakhilome PhD

Thursday, 25th August 2022

PLEASE GOD WITH YOUR LIFE

And Enoch lived sixty and five years, and begat Methuselah: And Enoch walked with God after he begat Methuselah three hundred years, and begat sons and daughters (Genesis 5:21-22)

What we read in our theme scripture tells you the kind of man Enoch was; he was a prophet of God. He was the prophet of God who saw the vision of the Lord’s coming with ten thousands of His saints: “And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints, To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him” (Jude 1:14-15). Hebrews 11:5 says, “By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God.”

Enoch was caught up to heaven alive and never died. The Bible says that before his translation into heaven, he had the testimony that he pleased God. How do you please God? The way to please God is walking by faith, for the Bible says, “Without faith, it’s impossible to please God” (Hebrews 11:6). You can tell today whether or not you’re pleasing the Lord; the question you need to answer is, “Are you walking by faith or by sensory perceptions?”

Faith is acting on the Word; it’s doing God’s Word. Enoch knew he pleased God because he was a doer of the Word. James 1:22 says, “But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.” It’s akin to what Jesus said in John 14:15: “If ye love me, keep my commandments.” The way to show you love God is doing His Word, and faith works by love.

Learn to walk in the light of God’s Word. In Colossians 1:10 NIV, Paul by the Spirit, prayed, “…that you may live a life worthy of the Lord and please him in every way: bearing fruit in every good work, growing in the knowledge of God.” This is fulfilled in your life as you live every day by faith, for the just shall live by faith (Romans 1:17, 2 Corinthians 5:7, Galatians 3:11). Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Dear heavenly Father, I thank you for you’re working in me, to will and to do of your good pleasure. My life is a reflection of Christ; Christ in me is the manifestation of your glory in every area of my life. Thank you, Lord, for the privilege to walk with and in Christ, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Colossians 1:9-10 For this cause we also, since the day we heard it, do not cease to pray for you, and to desire that ye might be filled with the knowledge of his will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding; 10 That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God;

Philippians 2:13 For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.

1 Year Bible Reading Plan : 1 Corinthians 10:1-13 & Psalms 135-138

2 Year Bible Reading Plan : Colossians 2:16-23 & Jeremiah 10-11

Get Your PDF AUGUST 2022 Rhapsody Copy on This link: https://installs.rhapsodyofrealities.org/?id=maxwell1612672452 today​​

Follow Pastor Chris: http://pastorchrislive.org

For a daily article reading and feedback: www.rhapsodyofrealities.org.
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 9:39am On Aug 26, 2022

THE MARRIAGE SUPPER OF THE LAMB

Friday, August 26th.

Pastor Chris

And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God (Revelation 19:9).

As I contemplate the second coming of the Lord, my heart is filled with so much joy. But you know, about seven years before this second coming, the Rapture will take place (1 Thessalonians 4:17), and we’ll go to heaven for the marriage supper of the Lamb. It’s going to be big!

The Bible says, “And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth” (Revelation 19:6). Glory to God! That’s the number one reason for the Rapture. We’ll get out of this world and assemble in Heaven for a great party. Blessed be God! Are you getting ready for the party?

The Bible says, “And after these things I heard a great voice of much people in heaven, saying, Alleluia; Salvation, and glory, and honour, and power, unto the Lord our God” (Revelation 19:1). You’ve got to make up your mind you wouldn’t miss this. There hasn’t been, and could never be, any royal party or event organized by the monarchs or presidents of this world that could compare to the grand party God almighty is throwing for us in Heaven.

And guess what? The invitation is open to all; all you need is to have been born again. Those of us going in the Rapture are just one of the arrivals, because all those Jesus took with Him when He resurrected are already there waiting. Don’t miss it. Everyone left behind will be full of regrets. The latter part of our theme verse says, “...These are the true sayings of God.”

That day is nearer than many can imagine. This is why we’re going all out, reaching the entire world with the Gospel through Rhapsody of Realities, to prepare many for that glorious day of the Rapture. Our aim is to reach 7 billion people across all ages in all 7,139 languages of the world. You can be a part of this by visiting www.reachoutworld.org to join us in reaching billions with the Gospel.

Dare to be different; dare to make impact in your world; Rhapsody of Realities is a great place to start! Sponsor a free gift of the Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional and impact a life, today! ACT NOW: http:///ROR-sponsorship

PRAYER

Dear Lord, thank you for the privilege to be a custodian of this Gospel and to participate in the ministry of reconciliation. Thank you for the reassurance that my work and labour of love isn’t in vain. My commitment to, and passion for, the spread of the Gospel of the Kingdom remains unabated, as I earnestly look forward to that day of reward, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

ReachOut World Live with Pastor Chris is HERE! Date: 2ND-3RD SEPTEMBER 2022. Join us in reaching 7.5 billion people this year with Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional! Register @ http:///RowLiveWithPastorChris

FURTHER STUDY: || Revelation 19:6-7 And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth. 7 Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready. ||

|| Colossians 3:23-24 And whatsoever ye do, do [it] heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men; 24 Knowing that of the Lord ye shall receive the reward of the inheritance: for ye serve the Lord Christ. ||

|| Malachi 3:16 Then they that feared the LORD spake often one to another: and the LORD hearkened, and heard [it], and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the LORD, and that thought upon his name. ||

Join us in READ & Earn Cloud Challenge. It is a exciting way to win souls. Subscribe & Join the challenge today using this link: http:///readandearn-reachoutworld

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> 1 Corinthians 10:14-11:1 & Psalms 139-141

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Colossians 3:1-11 & Jeremiah 12

EXCEPT FROM: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 11:15pm On Aug 27, 2022
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

Pastor Chris

INUNDATE YOURSELF WITH THE WORD

Saturday 27th August 2022

Foolishness is bound in the heart of a child; but the rod of correction shall drive it far from him (Proverbs 22:15).

There’re people who often don’t behave wisely, even though they’re born again. The reason for this isn’t farfetched; the Bible says the one who isn’t disciplined by a wise and understanding person will grow up to be foolish. God’s Word is the cure for foolishness, because the Word of God is the wisdom of God.

No wonder Paul admonished Timothy in 2 Timothy 3:15 to give uninhibited attention to the Scriptures, God’s Word because of the Word’s power and capacity to make one wise: “And that from a child thou hast known the Holy Scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.” That’s why the preaching and the teaching of the Word are so important.

Don’t ever let the Word become too common to you. Never be casual with your study times and meditation on God’s Word. The Word is what God uses to mould your personality, form your character, create your habits, and chart your course in life in order for you to arrive at your divine destiny.

God’s Word—imbibing it— is more important than the air you breathe. If you stop taking in the Word, you’ll find yourself walking at cross-purposes with God. If you ever want your life to be balanced, full of excellence, grace and glory, the Word of God is the key.

Job said, “I have cherished your Word more than my necessary food” (Job 23:12). Just as food is necessary for your body’s physical growth and development, your human spirit must feed on the Word. Colossians 3:16 says, “Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly….” Inundate your entire being with the Word. Think through the Word; train yourself to reason only by the Word, and not only will you please God, your life will be full of His glory.

CONFESSION:

I’m Spirit-ruled and Word-governed. I see through the Word, understand by the Word, and renew my mind with the Word. I’m cultured by the Word for the life of the Kingdom. The Word of God controls my values, ideas, opinions, choices and decisions. Praise God!

FURTHER STUDY:

Joshua 1:8 AMPC
8 This Book of the Law shall not depart out of your mouth, but you shall meditate on it day and night, that you may observe and do according to all that is written in it. For then you shall make your way prosperous, and then you shall deal wisely and have good success.

Acts 20:32
32 And now [brethren], I commit you to God [I deposit you in His charge, entrusting you to His protection and care]. And I commend you to the Word of His grace [to the commands and counsels and promises of His unmerited favor]. It is able to build you up and to give you [your rightful] inheritance among all God’s set-apart ones (those consecrated, purified, and transformed of soul).

1 Timothy 4:15
15 Practice and cultivate and meditate upon these duties; throw yourself wholly into them [as your ministry], so that your progress may be evident to everybody.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1 Corinthians 11:2-34 &
Psalms 142-145

Colossians 3:12-25 &
Jeremiah 13
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 8:42am On Aug 28, 2022
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

Pastor Chris

CREATIVE AND INNOVATIVE

Sunday 28th August 2022

For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them (Ephesians 2:10).

As a child of God, you have a calling to lead and blaze new trails in music and arts, agriculture, education, organization, administration, products and services, etc. Yes, that’s God’s plan. And one of the beautiful and amazing benefits of having the Holy Spirit in your life is that He makes you creative and innovative. He opens your eyes to see what others don’t see and your ears to hear what others don’t hear. He anoints your eyes to see the right things, and your mind to understand and conceive lofty ideas.

That’s the kind of man David was. The power of God came on him when Samuel the prophet anointed him to become king of Israel, and he turned out to be a marvel in his day. When he faced Goliath of Gath, he came into the battlefront with something new; he came with an innovation.

David’s weapons weren’t sophisticated; they were simple, but markedly different from what was expected. The sling he used wasn’t new to the Jews. In fact, as you read the Bible, you’ll find others who could use those weapons better than David. But none of them thought that a sling and some smooth stones would be enough to defeat Goliath. Only David thought it would, through God.

That’s innovation; thinking differently; thinking through God’s ability. That’s what God expects from you. Our theme verse says you were “…created in Christ Jesus unto good works….” Hallelujah! We were created to be ingenious, to think new, and to think fresh. What God tells you to do may not be as sophisticated as the tools and strategies others are deploying, but rest assured that it will win. He’s the extraordinary strategist.

He can guide you to come up with something new from something old, from an existing idea. Take advantage of the person, power and ministry of the Holy Spirit in your life. He’s your advantage. He causes you to see, think, say and do things at a superior and supernatural level. His ideas are unbeatable and the best; they win all the time. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION:

The Holy Spirit has brought the glory of God into my life, giving me guidance and direction; He makes me creative and innovative. He’s filled me with supernatural ability to do things beyond the ordinary; I see value where others don’t; I bring new things into this world. I have insight into mysteries and secrets through the Holy Spirit. Glory to God!

FURTHER STUDY:

Exodus 30:1-5
And you shall make an altar to burn incense upon; of acacia wood you shall make it. 2 A cubit shall be its length and a cubit its breadth; its top shall be square and it shall be two cubits high. Its horns shall be of one piece with it. 3 And you shall overlay it with pure gold, its top and its sides round about and its horns, and you shall make a crown (a rim or molding) of gold around it. 4 You shall make two golden rings under the rim of it, on the two ribs on the two opposite sides of it; and they shall be holders for the poles with which to carry it. 5 And you shall make the poles of acacia wood, overlaid with gold.

Isaiah 43:19
19 Behold, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs forth; do you not perceive and know it and will you not give heed to it? I will even make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert.

Genesis 1:1-3
In the beginning God (prepared, formed, fashioned, and) created the heavens and the earth. 2 The earth was without form and an empty waste, and darkness was upon the face of the very great deep. The Spirit of God was moving (hovering, brooding) over the face of the waters. 3 And God said, Let there be light; and there was light.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1 Corinthians 12 &
Psalms 146-150

Colossians 4:1-9 &
Jeremiah 14
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 9:13am On Aug 29, 2022

WE’RE ON THE WINNING SIDE

Monday, August 29th.

Pastor Chris

Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto treasure hid in a field; the which when a man hath found, he hideth, and for joy thereof goeth and selleth all that he hath, and buyeth that field (Matthew 13:44).

The whole world belongs to Jesus. He bought the whole field. The 38th verse of the same chapter lets us know that the field is the world: “The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one.” He rules the world!

His dominion and rulership over the world is absolute. He’s “…in charge of running the universe, everything from galaxies to governments, no name and no power exempt from his rule. And not just for the time being, but forever” (Ephesians 1:21 MSG).

The Bible says, “The earth is the LORD’S, and the fulness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein” (Psalm 24:1). Hallelujah! This means the whole world belongs to us, because we’re heirs of God and joint-heirs with Christ: “And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ…” (Romans 8:17). It’s the reason we can tame this world and keep it under our dominion, in line with God’s purpose. It’s the reason we can completely forbid Satan and his cronies of darkness from wreaking havoc upon the nations.

To have the Antichrist’s policies in the nations of the world while we (the Church of Jesus Christ) are still here isn’t going to happen. We’re the restraining force against Satan and his antichrist activities, and we’re very much in office. We’ve taken our place. The Antichrist can only be in charge after the Rapture of the Church. As long as we’re here, he’s liquidated!

The Antichrist is going to function with Satan’s power: “And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon (the devil) gave him (the antichrist) his power, and his seat, and great authority” (Revelation 13:2). But blessed be God! We already have authority over Satan; therefore, it makes no difference what power Satan is going to give to the Antichrist; it’s nothing compared to our dominion and authority in Christ. Hallelujah! Maintain your focus on the Word of God; let nothing move you. You’re on the winning side.

No distance too far, Rhapsody Of Realities will be there, MAKE IT HAPPEN. Sponsor copies Today: http:///ROR-sponsorship

CONFESSION

The Lord Jesus occupies the most exalted position there is; He’s seated at the right hand of the Father, far above all principality and power, might, dominion, and every name that is named, and I’m in Him! I’m seated with Him in glory, with dominion over Satan and the princes of darkness. Hallelujah!

STARTING THIS FRIDAY, ReachOut World Live with Pastor Chris, Register To participate @ http:///RowLiveWithPastorChris Register yourself & others.

FURTHER STUDY: || Psalm 149:5-9 Let the saints be joyful in glory: let them sing aloud upon their beds. 6 [Let] the high [praises] of God [be] in their mouth, and a twoedged sword in their hand; 7 To execute vengeance upon the heathen, [and] punishments upon the people; 8 To bind their kings with chains, and their nobles with fetters of iron; 9 To execute upon them the judgment written: this honour have all his saints. Praise ye the LORD. ||

|| Luke 10:19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you. ||

Read and Earn Takes a huge bite out of 7 Billion mandate. Sign up today: http:///ROR-sponsorship

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> 1 Corinthians 13 & Proverbs 1-2

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Colossians 4:10-18 & Jeremiah 15

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:48am On Aug 30, 2022
Rhapsody Of Realities

SOUL WINNING IS “WAR”

Tuesday, August 30th 2022

Pastor Chris

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places (Ephesians 6:12).

Through the preaching of the Gospel, we deliver people from Satan’s dominion unto God. It’s warfare. So, you must be prepared. And thank God it’s a war in which we’re victorious. Christians who aren’t prepared easily get discouraged or even knocked out, because they didn’t realize that soul winning is war. You can’t win souls without warring in intercession. If you’re going to lead many to Christ, evangelizing your world in a remarkable way, you’d have to labour in intercession.

That was the kind of foundation God gave several of us many years ago, while we were still very young. All we knew was prayer, night and day, interceding for the souls of men and the nations of the World. The Bible says Satan, the god of this world, has blinded the minds of those that don’t believe so their hearts won’t receive the light of the Gospel (2 Corinthians 4:4).

It reveals the spirituality of this warfare. We have an adversary—Satan. The Bible says, “Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour. Whom resist stedfast in the faith…” (1 Peter 5:8-9).

The devil is all out to oppose the Gospel and God’s children. But in prayer, you effectively destroy Satan’s stronghold in men’s hearts and his stratagems and machinations against you and your work as a preacher of righteousness. So, pray always in the spirit for those you’re planning to reach with the Gospel.

PRAYER
Dear Father, I thank you for the authority in the Name of Jesus! I pray even now for those in my estate, neighbourhood, city and nation who have not yet known the Lord, that the light of the glorious Gospel of Christ will shine in their hearts today. I declare that every resistance to the Gospel is broken, and their hearts are receptive to the message for their salvation, and Satan’s bondage and deception is destroyed, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Ephesians 6:10-12 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high [places].

2 Corinthians 10:3-5 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh: (For the weapons of our warfare [are] not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holdswink Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

1 Corinthians 14 & Proverbs 3-4

1 Thessalonians 1:1-10 & Jeremiah 16
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:36am On Aug 31, 2022

THANKSGIVING, PRAISE AND WORSHIP

Wednesday, August 31st .
Pastor Chris

And I beheld, and I heard the voice of many angels round about the throne and the beasts and the elders…Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing (Revelation 5:11-12).

When the Bible talks about blessing the Lord, how do you bless the Lord? In Matthew 26:26, the Bible says, “And as they were eating, Jesus took bread, and blessed it, and brake it….” How did Jesus bless the bread? The Apostle Paul, by the Spirit, explained it in 1 Corinthians 11:23-24 when he said, “For I have received of the Lord that which also I delivered unto you, That the Lord Jesus the same night in which he was betrayed took bread: And when he had given thanks (Greek: eucharisteō), he brake it….”

Matthew said Jesus took bread and blessed it; then Paul gets the revelation and tells us exactly how Jesus did it: it was by giving thanks! In essence, when we say, “Let’s bless the Lord,” it means to give Him thanks; you’re thanking Him for who He is, for what He’s done in your life and for all His mighty works.

This is what we do in worship. The Bible says, “By him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to his name” (Hebrews 13:15). Praise is giving thanks. In Revelation 11:16-17, we observe an offering of true worship; it says, “And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, FELL UPON THEIR FACES, AND WORSHIPPED GOD, SAYING, WE GIVE THEE THANKS, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned.” Hallelujah!

Live each day in an attitude of worship, an attitude of thanksgiving. This is the way to stay happy all the time, because you know that no matter the challenge you face, greater is He that’s in you than He that’s in the world. You always win. Praise God forevermore!

PRAYER

Dear Father, I thank you, in the Name of Jesus! I live each day in an attitude of worship, an attitude of thanksgiving, because I know that no matter the situation, you’ve already given me the victory. I thank you for who you are, for what you’ve done in my life, and for all your mighty works! Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY: || 1 Corinthians 14:16-17 NIV Otherwise when you are praising God in the Spirit, how can someone else, who is now put in the position of an inquirer, say "Amen" to your thanksgiving, since they do not know what you are saying? 17 You are giving thanks well enough, but no one else is edified. ||

|| Hebrews 13:15 AMPC Through Him, therefore, let us constantly and at all times offer up to God a sacrifice of praise, which is the fruit of lips that thankfully acknowledge and confess and glorify His name. ||

|| Colossians 3:17 And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, [do] all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> 1 Corinthians 15:1-34 & Proverbs 5-7

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> 1 Thessalonians 2:1-9 & Jeremiah 17

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 9:07am On Sep 01, 2022
*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES |*Thursday, 1st September.

Pastor Chris.

||�|| SPEAK LIFE |�||

|| Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof (Proverbs 18:21) ||.

Many years ago, a gentleman came into one of our meetings with his weak and deathly-ill wife. When he noticed that I had ministered to several people and was getting ready to round off the meeting, he tried to get my attention. Crying profusely, he dropped his wife, who lay helplessly on the platform!

The ushers tried to get him organized, but he wouldn’t stop; he was in tears. When I heard him and turned in his direction, I asked, “What’s the matter?” He said, “My wife is dying.” But I needed to get his attention. Sternly, I said to him, “You’re saying the wrong things. If you say she’s dying, that’s what you’re going to get!”

Then, I asked him, “What exactly do you want? Do you want her to live or die?” I was tough on him, even though he was desperate. Then, he said, “I want her to live.” I instructed that he put his hand on her, call her name and tell her to live and not die! When he called her name and said those words, something happened. Just a few seconds afterwards, the woman who had been so weak and sickly, unable to stand by herself, jumped up excitedly; her body had received strength! They had a miracle. Hallelujah!

But you see, she could have died. Someone had to teach her husband what to do and what to say. He had to say the right thing because death and life are in the power of the tongue. When sickness attacks your body, that’s death attacking your body; you have to wake up to it and say, “No; in the Name of Jesus, I refuse to be sick!”

You have to speak life to your body, for the Gospel we have received is a gospel of life; life has come to us. Hallelujah! If, for example, a Christian is diagnosed with a heart condition, by words, that heart can be mended or he or she can even have a new heart. It’s about what you say. Words are so important in the Kingdom of God. By your words you can consistently chart your course in victory and success; you can recreate the circumstances of your life and walk in health perpetually. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION
Dear Father, I thank you for the glory and transformation I experience in my life as a result of your Word that dwells richly in my heart and proceeds out of my mouth. I walk in health, divine wisdom, and in the joy and peace of the Spirit today, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
|| Mark 11:23 || For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.

|| Proverbs 15:4 || A wholesome tongue is a tree of life: But perverseness therein is a breach in the spirit.

|| 1 Peter 3:10 || For He that will love life, And see good days, Let him refrain his tongue from evil, And his lips that they speak no guile:

|| 1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN ||
1 Corinthians 15:35-58
Proverbs 8-9

|| 2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN ||
1 Thessalonians 2:10-20
Jeremiah 18
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:21am On Sep 03, 2022

STAKE YOUR LIFE ON THE WORD

Saturday, September 3rd.

Pastor Chris

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God (John 1:1).

Words are powerful, but the Word of God is all-powerful. The Word made all things. The Word of God is God. God manifests Himself in and through the Word. The Word of God is life. The Word of God is light. The Word of God is truth.

The Word lives and abides forever (1 Peter 1:23). Hebrews 4:12 says, “For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword….” The thirteenth verse says, “Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in his sight: but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of him with whom we have to do.”

These attributes of the Word are the attributes of Deity. So, when you stake your life on the Word, you’re staking your life on God. And He never fails. The Scriptures describe the infallibility and immutability of God’s Word: “Wherein God, willing more abundantly to shew unto the heirs of promise the immutability of his counsel, confirmed it by an oath: That by two immutable things, in which it was impossible for God to lie, we might have a strong consolation, who have fled for refuge to lay hold upon the hope set before us” (Hebrews 6:17-18).

Can you see why you should always stay your mind on the Word of God? The Bible says He keeps in perfect peace—peace of prosperity—the one whose mind is stayed on Him (Isaiah 26:3). You stay your mind on Him through meditation.

Give the Word time and attention. Place a premium on the Word. Consciously affirm the Word, irrespective of the challenges you face, and the Spirit will alter things in your favour. Blessed be God!

Participate LIVE in today’s Sessions of the ReachOut World Live with Pastor Chris on http:///RowLiveWithPastorChris & invite everyone.

PRAYER

Blessed Father, I thank you for the power of your Word in my life. Your Word is everything to me; as I meditate on the Word today, not only do I receive direction, it also produces life, light, health, wealth, prosperity, progress, advancement, and great blessings and glory in my life. I live triumphantly today, because I live by faith in your eternal Word, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || John 1:1 & 14 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth. ||

Join us in reaching 7.5 billion people this year with Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional click: http:///ROR-sponsorship

|| Acts 20:32 And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified. ||

Read and Earn Takes a huge bite out of 7 Billion mandate. Sign up today: http:///readandearn-reachoutworld

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> 2 Corinthians 1-2:1-4 & Proverbs 12-13

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> 1 Thessalonians 4:1-8 & Jeremiah 21

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 9:01pm On Sep 05, 2022
Rhapsody Of Realities

TOO MUCH AT STAKE TO BE QUIET

Monday, September 5th 2022

Pastor Chris

…But his word was in mine heart as a burning fire shut up in my bones, and I was weary with forbearing, and I could not stay (Jeremiah 20:9).

For the Gospel to have gotten to us in our day, some people had to pay the ultimate price. Some ministers and saints of God sacrificed their lives for this message to get to us. There was a time in the not too distant past, when the possession of a Bible either put one in prison or got one killed. Those who printed Bibles did so in hiding.

Today, we have Bibles everywhere. On your phone, you could even have many translations. But this didn’t happen by chance; it’s the result of the faith, prayers, and labour of many before us. That’s why it’s important for us in our day to wake up. We should be inspired by the examples of those who fought to take the message to places where the Gospel wasn’t known.

If you were a driver for example, who regularly conveys passengers from one location to the other, this should inspire you to preach to your passengers. It makes no difference whether or not they’re happy to hear your message. Once they get into your vehicle, you’re in control, because you have them in that space for the rest of the journey. The most they can do if they don’t want to hear you is to request to alight from your vehicle.

Are you a CEO or do you hold an influential position in your organization? You can use your position of influence to preach the Gospel to your employees. Don’t let it bother you that some of them may want to leave because you preached to them. Remember, God gave you the business in the first place. You therefore have to boldly preach to them, not with the aim of forcing them, but to provide them a chance to hear and believe in Jesus Christ for salvation.

Think of what others went through fighting for the opportunities you now have all around you today. The time is short, and the return of the Master is at hand. Ensure you take advantage of every opportunity the Lord has given you to witness to others. Don’t hold back; get wild with the Gospel.

PRAYER
Precious Father, I thank you for your Word that burns in my heart and propels me to preach the Gospel and spread your righteousness around the world. I refuse to be quiet, but take my place in the end-time army as a frontline soldier and a bearer of divine truths to my world. I stand firm in the faith, impacting lives and causing your righteousness and glory to be established around me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
1 Corinthians 9:16 For though I preach the gospel, I have nothing to glory of: for necessity is laid upon me; yea, woe is unto me, if I preach not the gospel!

Luke 4:43 And he said unto them, I must preach the kingdom of God to other cities also: for therefore am I sent.

2 Timothy 4:2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.

2 Corinthians 3:7-4:1-18 & Proverbs 16-17

1 Thessalonians 5:1-11 & Jeremiah 23 1
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 7:42am On Sep 06, 2022

PARTAKERS OF THE INHERITANCE

TUESDAY, 6TH SEPTEMBER 2022

�.....Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light (COLOSSIANS 1:12).

PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME

How gracious and loving the Lord is! Think about what we just read in our opening verse: it’s not a promise but something He’s already done. He qualified us to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light.

Ephesians 1:11 says in Him we have obtained an inheritance. Part of that inheritance is described for us in Ephesians 3:8 (AMPC) as unsearchable riches: “…to proclaim to the Gentiles the unending (boundless, fathomless, incalculable, and exhaustless) riches of Christ [wealth which no human being could have searched out].”

The whole world belongs to Jesus Christ; He bought the whole field. The Bible says the earth is the Lord’s and the fullness thereof. Romans 8:17 says we’re joint-heirs with Him. Thus, part of your inheritance is the whole world. This is absolute truth from God’s Word. 1 Corinthians 3:21-22 says, “…For all things are yours; Whether Paul, or Apollos, or Cephas, or the world…all are yours.”

Then, think about the fact that God brought you into fellowship with Himself and made you one with Himself; it explains it all. He gave you Himself! What could be greater than that? Now you’re a partaker of His glory, grace and righteousness, a partaker of His divine nature. This is huge!

It’s the reason you must be bold in your life and live without fear or sense of lack or want, because you’re the heir of the Monarch of the universe. This life of extraordinary blessings that He’s given you isn’t the result of your “good works” or personal deeds of righteousness; it’s His grace at work. He qualified you to inherit and walk in the fullness of the blessings of the Gospel. Study the Word to know more of your inheritance and wonderful blessings in Christ, and live in those blessings every day.

PRAYER

I thank you blessed Father for the extraordinary life of blessings you’ve given me in Christ; thank you for bringing me into fellowship with you, making me a partaker of your glory, grace and righteousness. I walk in prosperity, health and peace today, in the Name of Jesus. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

COLOSSIANS 1:12-13 AMPC Giving thanks to the Father, Who has qualified and made us fit to share the [a]portion which is the inheritance of the saints (God’s holy people) in the Light. 13 [The Father] has delivered and [b]drawn us to Himself out of the control and the dominion of darkness and has transferred us into the kingdom of the Son [c]of His love,

EPHESIANS 1:11 AMPC In Him we also were made [God’s] heritage (portion) and we obtained an inheritance; for we had been foreordained (chosen and appointed beforehand) in accordance with His purpose, Who works out everything in agreement with the counsel and design of His [own] will,

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1 Year Bible Reading Plan : 2 Corinthians 5:1-6:1-2 & Proverbs 18-19

2 Year Bible Reading Plan : 1 Thessalonians 5:12-28 & Jeremiah 24
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 7:33am On Sep 07, 2022
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES Wednesday 7th September 2022

LOVE AND HUMILITY IN YOUR HEART

But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble (James 4:6).

The Bible says God searches the heart; He discerns the thoughts and intents of your heart. He wants you to watch your heart always and rid it of anything that’s inconsistent with the divine nature in you. Always, He wants to see love and humility in your heart.

He doesn’t want you to look at or treat anyone with disdain. He wants you to be humble enough to believe in others; believe the Lord can use them as much as He can use you. Perhaps in your family, workplace or in your church, someone does something remarkable that’s being commended; don’t sneer in disdain. Genuinely celebrate others for their accomplishments.

Learn to sincerely bless the Lord, praise and worship Him when He does something remarkable in another person’s life. When it seems others are esteemed above you, it shouldn’t hurt you; be full of joy for them. Another person’s success doesn’t mean that you’re failing. Therefore, celebrate the success of others. When God sees such love and humility in your heart, He’ll promote you. He exalts the humble.

No matter what God does through us, He never wants us to be proud. Be proud of Him and what He’s made you. Be proud of His glory in your life, but never exalt yourself above someone else. Romans 12:3 says, “For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith.”

The 10th verse says, “Be kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love; in honour preferring one another.” The Bible says, “By humility and the fear of the LORD are riches, and honour, and life” (Proverbs 22:4). Hallelujah! Be that man or woman who’s known for being loving, gracious, excellent and humble.

CONFESSION

I’m loving, gracious, excellent, humble and kind! I see and celebrate God’s beauty, glory and greatness in others. In all that I do, my motives are right and void of selfishness. I rejoice genuinely at the exploits and successes of others, and refuse to compare myself with anyone, knowing that I’m unique, and my life is for the glory of God! Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY:

Philippians 2:3 (KJV)
3 Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory; but in lowliness of mind let each esteem other better than themselves.

1 Peter 5:5-6 (KJV)
5 Likewise, ye younger, submit yourselves unto the elder. Yea, all of you be subject one to another, and be clothed with humility: for God resisteth the proud, and giveth grace to the humble. 6 Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time:

2 Chronicles 12:12 (KJV)
12 And when he humbled himself, the wrath of the Lord turned from him, that he would not destroy him altogether: and also in Judah things went well.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

2 Corinthians 6:3-7:1 &
Proverbs 20-21

2 Thessalonians 1:1-12 &
Jeremiah 25
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 7:11am On Sep 08, 2022
Rhapsody Of Realities

HE GUIDES US THROUGH THE WORD

Thursday, September 8th 2022

Pastor Chris

And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified (Acts 20:32).

Some people have made shipwreck of their faith because they believed certain dreams and revelations they claimed came from God. In the New Testament, God doesn’t lead us through dreams. He guides us through the Word and the Holy Spirit. We can always depend on the Holy Spirit to lead and guide us through our spirits and through the Word.

You might be quick to ask, “How about Acts 2:17? Doesn’t it indicate that God still leads through dreams?” No, He doesn’t. Dreams were for the sense-knowledge generation of men. Since the Holy Spirit came, you don’t find the apostles or anyone in the New Testament being ministered to in a dream. The Holy Spirit, nonetheless, does lead by visions and other revelations such as prophecy, the inward witness, and other gifts of the Spirit.

However, any vision, prophecy or revelation that doesn’t align with the Word is not from God. It brings to mind the story of a certain sick man who had been a Christian for many years and had a vision where someone walked into the room, wearing sandals and a white robe, and covered with a cloud. He recounted that as he looked from the person’s feet upwards to make out his face, the image suddenly spoke and said, “It’s not my will to heal you” and disappeared.

He immediately believed it was Jesus, because he said he “felt” the presence of God. From then on, he believed it wasn’t God’s will to heal him. What made him think it was Jesus who appeared to him? Was it because the person was in a white robe? Was it because the person was covered with a cloud?

Those aren’t enough reasons to assume it was Jesus. If, in a vision, you heard a voice that tells you something that’s inconsistent with the Scriptures, then it’s questionable. The question to ask is, does God want people well Emphatically yes! Read 3 John 1:2. He’ll never come to you in a dream or vision to tell you anything contrary. He never contradicts Himself. Every revelation must be subjected to the Word of God! This is the reason you must study the Word and know it for yourself.

PRAYER
Dear Father, thank you for the immeasurable blessing of your Word and the Holy Spirit who guides me in your perfect will always. Your Word is my light, and I’m blessed always to receive the accurate guidance I need to deal wisely, enjoying my blessed life of righteousness in Christ, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Hebrews 1:1-2; God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,
(2) Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;

Psalm 119:105; Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Isaiah 30:21 TLB And if you leave God's paths and go astray, you will hear a voice behind you say, “No, this is the way; walk here.”

2 Corinthians 7:2-16 & Proverbs 22-23

2 Thessalonians 2:1-10 & Jeremiah 26
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 12:06am On Sep 10, 2022
Rhapsody Of Realities

REFUSE TO COMPROMISE

Saturday, September 10th 2022

Pastor Chris

This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false
accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away
(2 Timothy 3:1-5).

We’re in the last days, and you have to learn to walk in the knowledge of God’s Word. We’re in what the Bible shows as “difficult or perilous times.” Here’s how The Living Bible renders verse one of our opening scripture: “You may as well know this too, Timothy, that in the last days it is going to be very difficult to be Christian.”

Why is it going to be difficult for some? It’s because of the choices they have to make: unpopular choices. I’m talking about such choices as standing for truth and righteousness, refusing to compromise your faith, sticking to the Word—doing what the Word says—rather than what’s convenient.

There’re those who are going to compromise and make decisions because of money and earthly favours. As a result, they’ll do the wrong things; things that aren’t consistent with the Christian walk. That shouldn’t be you. Don’t make a decision in life because it’s popular opinion; never follow the crowd.

Remember what Jesus said: “Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it” (Matthew 7:13-14). This is very instructive.

Let the knowledge of God’s Word—the wisdom of God—guide the choices and decisions that you make. It makes no difference that you’re the only one taking a stand for Jesus Christ and for the Gospel in your estate, neighbourhood, school or place of work; keep at it. Refuse to compromise. Rather, remain “…stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord” (1 Corinthians 15:58).

PRAYER
Dear Father, your wisdom is manifested more and more in and through your Church, and your Word is growing strong in our hearts more than ever before. We are filled with the knowledge of your will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding, always abounding in the work of the Lord, strong in faith, and giving glory to God, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
2 John 1:1-4; The elder unto the elect lady and her children, whom I love in the truth; and not I only, but also all they that have known the truth;
(2) For the truth's sake, which dwelleth in us, and shall be with us for ever.
(3) Grace be with you, mercy, and peace, from God the Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of the Father, in truth and love.
(4) I rejoiced greatly that I found of thy children walking in truth, as we have received a commandment from the Father.

Colossians 1:9 AMPC; For this reason we also, from the day we heard of it, have not ceased to pray and make [special] request for you, [asking] that you may be filled with the full (deep and clear) knowledge of His will in all spiritual wisdom [in comprehensive insight into the ways and purposes of God] and in understanding and discernment of spiritual things–

Hebrews 10:39 But we are not of them who draw back unto perdition; but of them that believe to the saving of the soul.

2 Corinthians 10:1-18 & Proverbs 27-28

2 Thessalonians 3:1-10 & Jeremiah 28
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 9:04am On Sep 12, 2022

SONGS OF THE SPIRIT

Monday, September 12th.

Pastor Chris

Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord (Ephesians 5:19).

The phrase “spiritual songs” in the verse above means songs of the spirit. The Apostle Paul made the same reference in 1 Corinthians 14:14-15 when he talked about singing in tongues—singing in the spirit: “For if I pray in an unknown tongue, my spirit prayeth, but my understanding is unfruitful. What is it then? I will pray with the spirit, and I will pray with the understanding also: I will SING WITH THE SPIRIT, and I will sing with the understanding also.”

Singing with the spirit is singing in other tongues. These songs come out of your spirit, not from your understanding. It’s similar to the way you yield your tongue to the Holy Spirit to pray in tongues, only that this time, you’re singing in other tongues and worshipping the Lord.

Jesus said, “God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth” (John 4:24). Worshipping in the spirit is the climax. You may sing and worship the Lord in your understanding and that’s okay, but ascend higher; sing songs of the Spirit, from your spirit! Worship and relate from your spirit; it’s a deeper fellowship.

Your songs of the spirit are songs of worship and praise to the Lord. Those listening to you may not like the tune or melody, but it makes no difference. You’re not singing to them; you’re singing to the Lord! You’re making melodies of worship to the Lord, just as praying in tongues isn’t unto men but unto God (1 Corinthians 14:2).

Worshipping in the spirit brings about a divine exchange; as your spirit passes words in the spirit to God, the Holy Spirit imparts information to your spirit. When you’re through with such sessions of worship and fellowship, you’re full of the Spirit and are in dominion. At that point, nothing moves you. You’re more than certain of your victory. Your spirit has the dominion!

Christianity is a life of the spirit, lived from the inside out. Therefore, learn to worship the Lord in the spirit, with your spirit, and by the Holy Spirit: “For we are the circumcision, which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh” (Philippians 3:3).

Billions around the world will be impacted by the Gospel through Rhapsody of Realities! Join us in bringing more testimonies around the world! Visit this link http:///ROR-sponsorship to Give for ReachOut World. Act Now. God bless you

PRAYER

Blessed Lord, your glory fills the earth, and your righteousness is upon the nations! Splendour and majesty are before you; strength and glory are in your dwelling place. You’ve beautified my life and anointed me to proclaim your love, mercies and grace; I’ll sing of your love forever, and of your faithfulness that’s ever sure. Blessed be your Name forever.

FURTHER STUDY: || John 4:23‭-‬24 AMPC
A time will come, however, indeed it is already here, when the true (genuine) worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and in truth (reality); for the Father is seeking just such people as these as His worshipers. 24 God is a Spirit (a spiritual Being) and those who worship Him must worship Him in spirit and in truth (reality). ||

|| Psalm 150:1-5 Praise ye the LORD. Praise God in his sanctuary: praise him in the firmament of his power. 2 Praise him for his mighty acts: praise him according to his excellent greatness. 3 Praise him with the sound of the trumpet: praise him with the psaltery and harp. 4 Praise him with the timbrel and dance: praise him with stringed instruments and organs. 5 Praise him upon the loud cymbals: praise him upon the high sounding cymbals. ||

|| 1 Corinthians 14:2 For he that speaketh in an [unknown] tongue speaketh not unto men, but unto God: for no man understandeth [him]; howbeit in the spirit he speaketh mysteries. ||

Read and Earn Takes a huge bite out of 7 Billion mandate. Sign up & subscribe today: http:///ROR-sponsorship

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> 2 Corinthians 11:16-33 & Ecclesiastes 1-2

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> 1 Timothy 1:1-7 & Jeremiah 30

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:30am On Sep 13, 2022
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

IT'S UP TO YOU

Tuesday 13th September 2022

This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night… for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success (Joshua 1:cool.

Did you know that your prosperity and how well you succeed in life depends on you? This is clear from our theme verse above. It says if you meditate on the Word day and night, you’ll make your own way prosperous and have good success.

You may have found yourself in certain circumstances you had nothing to do with. For example, you may have been born into a poor home; that wasn’t your making. But it’s up to you to do something about it. You may have been born poor, but you weren’t born to be poor.

The Word of God shows you the principles of prosperity, but it’s up to you to apply them and change your estate. As much as He wants you prosperous, as much as He wants you healthy, happy and strong, you have a vital role in making His dream for you come to reality. He said in 3 John 1:2, “Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.” 2 Peter 1:3 says, “According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness….” He’s already done everything and given you everything you require for an extraordinary life of success, and extraordinary prosperity.

Ephesians 1:3 says, “Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ.” What then? Act on the Word! If there’s a situation in your life you want changed, the Word is your answer. Trust the Word. Meditate on it day and night as He has said. That isn’t something God or anyone can do for you. 1 Timothy 4:15 tells you the inevitable result: your progress and prosperity will “appear to all”—“phaneros” (Greek); that means apparent, undeniable and unending; it’ll spread abroad. Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Dear Father, I delight in your Word, for it’s perfect, enriching and beautifying my life. Thank you for giving me an extraordinary life of notable victories, ever-increasing glory, unending success and supernatural prosperity. I walk in the light and reality of who I am in Christ, standing firmly on your Word, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

1 Timothy 4:15 (AMPC) –
15 Practice and cultivate and meditate upon these duties; throw yourself wholly into them [as your ministry], so that your progress may be evident to everybody.

James 1:22-25 (KJV)
– 22 But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves. 23 For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass: 24 For he beholdeth himself, and goeth his way, and straightway forgetteth what manner of man he was. 25 But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

2 Corinthians 12:1-21 &
Ecclesiastes 3-5

1 Timothy 1:8-14 &
Jeremiah 31
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 1:54pm On Sep 14, 2022
||RHAPSODY OF REALITIES Wednesday, 14th September 2022 *

WALK IN HUMILITY

|| Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life (John 8:12).
||

The Lord Jesus is our perfect example in everything: He was humility personified. You couldn’t follow or emulate Him and miss your way. He said, “…he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.” You couldn’t follow His steps and walk in pride; it’s impossible.

There’re those who say they’re afraid pride might take a hold of them, no; not when you truly know and follow Jesus.
The way to follow Him is through the Word. Be a doer of the Word. 1 Peter 5:5 says, “Likewise, ye younger, submit yourselves unto the elder. Yea, all of you be subject one to another, and be clothed with humility: for God resisteth the proud, and giveth grace to the humble.”

Be submissive to the Lord and His Word; that’s true humility. In Philippians 2:3 (AMPC), the Spirit adjures, “Do nothing from factional motives [through contentiousness, strife, selfishness, or for unworthy ends] or prompted by conceit and empty arrogance. Instead, in the true spirit of humility (lowliness of mind) let each regard the others as better than and superior to himself [thinking more highly
of one another than you do of yourselves].” In essence, He’s saying, “Be humble!” Never disdain your brothers and sisters in Christ, especially your leaders in the Lord; be submissive.

Pride is of the devil. It led to his self-exultation; and for his haughtiness, God kicked him out of his place of honour.
Make the conscious decision to walk in humility. It’s part of the manifestation of the life of Christ in you. It brings
promotion. The Bible says God resists the proud and gives more grace to the humble. That grace results in honour, increase, enlargement and progress. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

I’m submissive to the authority, influence and impact of God’s Word. I receive the Word into my heart, acting accordingly, making definite changes in my character and attitude with, and through, the Word. Every day, I walk in excellent humility of heart, with the willingness to take on the responsibility of service to others, in loyalty to the Word, thereby attracting divine favour and promotion. Glory to God!

|| FURTHER STUDY||:
|| Philippians 2:5-9 || Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: 6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: 7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men: 8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross. 10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of [things] in heaven, and [things] in earth, and [things] under the earth;

|| 1 Peter 5:5-6 || Likewise, ye younger, submit yourselves unto the elder. Yea, all [of you] be subject one to another, and be clothed with humility: for God resisteth the proud, and giveth grace to the humble. 6 Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time:

|| Romans 12:3 || For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think [of himself] more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith.

|| 1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN ||
2 Corinthians 13:1-14
Ecclesiastes 6-8

|| 2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN ||
1 Timothy 1:15-20
Jeremiah 32
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:52am On Sep 15, 2022

THE INSPIRATION OF THE HARVEST

Thursday, September 15th.

Pastor Chris

Therefore said he unto them, The harvest truly is great, but the labourers are few: pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he would send forth labourers into his harvest (Luke 10:2).

The Lord Jesus said, “…Lift up your eyes, and look on the fields; for they are white already to harvest” (John 4:35). There’s been such a great harvest of souls into the Kingdom in these last days. The Lord is doing a quick work.

We’ll yet witness a greater move of the Spirit that’ll culminate in an unprecedented harvest of souls in places like China, the Middle East, and other regions that many had thought would be difficult to penetrate. These vast
fields of souls are ripe and will be massively reached with the Gospel of Christ.

God has given us the most sublime assignment of all time, which is preaching the Gospel to every creature. He could have used the angels to minister or preach the Gospel for the salvation of men, but He didn’t. He chose us for it instead.

We’ve been entrusted with the most important news and message in all the world, for every generation: the Gospel of Jesus Christ, which He said shall be “…preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come” (Matthew 24:14). Hallelujah!

Be fervent in spirit, and preach the Gospel anywhere and everywhere. Let the light of Christ shine through you continually. Lead people to Christ. His message that we bear is filled with divine power to save and transform men’s
lives. Therefore, proclaim it with intensity. Challenge, warn, and urge those around you who haven’t received Christ to do so. We’re in the time of great harvest, and the grace of God for salvation has been poured out upon all men.

Rhapsody of Realities is an indispensable tool for mass evangelism. You can be a part of its spread, penetration and distribution around the world in these end times. Commit to ensuring the Gospel reaches the unreached, and gets even to the remotest villages. Give your best into it, take Action Today: http:///ROR-sponsorship

CONFESSION

The glorious Gospel of the blessed God has been committed to my trust, and I utilise every opportunity to win souls and bring sinners to Christ. I make every moment count, maximising the time as God’s ordained agent of salvation, to turn sinners from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God! Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || Revelation 14:15 And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, Thrust in thy sickle, and reap: for the time is come for thee to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe. ||

|| Acts 8:4-6 Therefore they that were scattered abroad went every where preaching the word. 5 Then Philip went down to the city of Samaria, and preached Christ unto them. 6 And the people with one accord gave heed unto those things which Philip spake, hearing and seeing the miracles which he did. ||

|| 1 Corinthians 9:16-18 For though I preach the gospel, I have nothing to glory of: for necessity is laid upon me; yea, woe is unto me, if I preach not the gospel! 17 For if I do this thing willingly, I have a reward: but if against my will, a dispensation [of the gospel] is committed unto me. 18 What is my reward then? [Verily] that, when I preach the gospel, I may make the gospel of Christ without charge, that I abuse not my power in the gospel. ||

Join us in READ & Earn Cloud Challenge. It is a exciting way to win souls. Subscribe & Join the challenge today using this link: http:///readandearn-reachoutworld

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Galatians 1:1-24 & Ecclesiastes 9-12

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> 1 Timothy 2:1-15 & Jeremiah 33

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 3:00pm On Sep 16, 2022
Rhapsody Of Realities

WASHED AND SANCTIFIED

Friday, September 16th 2022

Pastor Chris

Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water (Hebrews 10:22).

At a glance, our opening verse seems to suggest that we should draw close to God and have our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience and then have our bodies washed with pure water. But if that’s true, who’s going to do the sprinkling? This is why some people today sprinkle some liquid on people and say, “This is the blood of Jesus.” But that’s wrong.

Nobody can sprinkle the blood of Jesus today. So, don’t do it. The Bible doesn’t say, “...having our bodies sprinkled...”; rather, it says our hearts. That means it’s the sprinkling of the heart, and what that verse is saying is that your heart has already been sprinkled from an evil conscience. It’s not an ongoing process; it’s been done already!

Some other translations, like the Rotherham’s, put it more clearly. It says, “Let us approach with a genuine heart, in full assurance of faith, having been sprinkled, as to our hearts, from an evil conscience, and bathed, as to our bodies, with pure water.” Hallelujah! If you don’t understand this, you’ll be trying to do what God has already done, and it won’t work.

When it says, “...our bodies washed with pure water,” it’s akin to what we have in 1 Corinthians 6:11: “And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.” Hallelujah! When you were born again, you were baptised into Christ (Baptism of the Holy Spirit); the Holy Spirit came upon you to live in you.

His purpose of coming upon you was to make your body His temple, the tabernacle where He now dwells. But first, He must wash that temple; He must purify and sanctify it. That’s His work, and at the New Birth, He sanctified your body and made it His home. He has made your heart His Home! Glory to God!

CONFESSION
I’m washed, sanctified, and justified in the Name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God! Therefore, consciously, I walk in the light of God’s Word, in the light of my righteousness, knowing that I’m holy, unblameable and unreproveable in His sight. I’m impacting my world with the light of God in my spirit, turning many to righteousness. Glory to God!

FURTHER STUDY:
Colossians 1:21-22; And you, that were sometime alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now hath he reconciled. In the body of his flesh through death, to present you holy and unblameable and unreproveable in his sight:

1 Corinthians 3:16; Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?

Titus 3:5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;

Galatians 2:1-21 & Songs of Solomon 1-2

1 Timothy 3:1-7 & Jeremiah 34
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 8:40am On Sep 18, 2022

FOLLOW HIS PLANS

Sunday, September 18th.

Pastor Chris

There is a way that seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death (Proverbs 16:25).

In 1 Samuel 15, we read about Saul and how God led him to victory over the Amalekites. God gave him specific instructions to completely destroy theAmalekites, including their livestock. But Saul and the people destroyed the things that they didn’t want and then kept some choice spoils for themselves. They even kept the king alive.

Displeased with Saul, God said, “It repenteth me that I have set up Saul to be king: for he is turned back from following me, and hath not performed my commandments…” (1 Samuel 15:11). How regrettable! Saul was the king, and the people were supposed to follow him, while he was expected to follow the Lord. But he disobeyed God’s direct instructions repeatedly.

When Samuel the prophet confronted him about his error, he blamed it on the people. He said, “...For the people spared the best of the sheep and of the oxen, to sacrifice unto the LORD thy God; and the rest we have utterly destroyed” (1 Samuel 15:15). Bad enough that he didn’t follow the clear instructions God gave him, he also refused to take responsibility for his actions, blaming the people instead.

Of course, Saul lost out on God’s plan following his wilful disobedience. Subsequently, the Bible says “The Spirit of the LORD departed from Saul, and an evil spirit troubled him” (1 Samuel 16:14). Always follow God’s instructions; follow His Word, His plans and His guidance.

Some people pursue ambitions that have no connection with the purpose of God for their lives. They’re not yielded to the guidance of the Holy Spirit. Don’t live like that. Follow what the Spirit tells you to do. He’s the One who unveils mysteries and divine secrets to you and helps you to discover yourself in God’s dream.

Whatever idea or plan you have, be sure it’s consistent with His Word—His perfect will. Yield to the lordship and guidance of His Word. His Word is light, and if you follow Him in the Word, you’ll not walk in darkness but shall have the light of life! You’ll be filled with the knowledge of His will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding.

Till every man, Nation, tribe & tongue knows, there's no stopping us! Join us in reaching Billions around the world through the free Distribution of Rhapsody of Realities. Click the link to sponsor copies Today: http:///ROR-sponsorship

CONFESSION

I’m fully yielded to the guidance of the Holy Spirit and His Word, for His Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path by which He leads me in the paths of success, victory, and boundless joy! Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY: || Psalm 119:105 Thy word [is] a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. ||

|| Ephesians 2:10 AMPC
For we are God's [own] handiwork (His workmanship), recreated in Christ Jesus, [born anew] that we may do those good works which God predestined (planned beforehand) for us [taking paths which He prepared ahead of time], that we should walk in them [living the good life which He prearranged and made ready for us to live]. ||

|| Jeremiah 7:23 But this thing commanded I them, saying, Obey my voice, and I will be your God, and ye shall be my people: and walk ye in all the ways that I have commanded you, that it may be well unto you. ||

This is A Challenge to Do More with Rhapsody of Realities, simply by being an ardent Reader of Rhapsody of Realities. Read and Earn Points! Read and Change Lives! Read and Save Souls and Do More for the Gospel! TAKE CHALLENGE: http:///readandearn-reachoutworld

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Galatians 3:15-25 & Songs of Solomon 6-8

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> 1 Timothy 4:1-8 & Jeremiah 36

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:38am On Sep 19, 2022
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES, MONDAY 19TH SEPTEMBER 2022. Pastor Chris

TOPIC: ✨ REVELATORY UNDERSTANDING BY THE SPIRIT ✨

[For I always pray to] the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, that He may grant you a spirit of wisdom and revelation [of insight into mysteries and secrets] in the [deep and intimate] knowledge of Him (Ephesians 1:17 AMPC).

In Matthew 16:13-20, Jesus asked His disciples a pressing pair of questions bordering on His identity. First, He asked them, “Whom do men say that I the Son of man am?”

After getting their responses, He then asked the second question: “...But whom say ye that I am?” (Matthew 16:15). The Bible says, “…Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God” (Matthew 16:16). Peter’s confession of Jesus as the Christ was a revelation from God, but Peter didn’t know it; He thought it was his reasoning.

Jesus had to tell him: “...Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven” (Matthew 16:17). Hallelujah! Just like Peter, many of God’s people have received revelations from God. Think about it: How did you know Jesus is the Christ? It’s the Holy Spirit that revealed it to your spirit. The Bible says, “…no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost” (1 Corinthians 12:3).

You believe the Virgin Birth of Jesus Christ; you read about it in the Scriptures and believed. That was the Holy Spirit granting you insight into that mystery. Likewise, the resurrection of Jesus Christ; you weren’t there when it happened, but you believe.

Also, you believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God, and that He died for your sins and God raised Him from the dead, and He’s alive today; that’s a revelation from God. Your brain can’t figure out such truths. Science can never give them to you. You have them in your spirit because God made them known to your spirit.

It’s part of the ministry of the Spirit in us: the unveiling of truth. So, trust Him with your life. Make knowing Him more and living His Word your greatest passion. Through that fellowship, He’ll keep unveiling Himself and the greater mysteries of the Kingdom to you.

CONFESSION
I have a revelatory understanding granted me by the Holy Spirit through the Word. I’m spiritually insightful, and I function with the Spirit of wisdom, expressed in full discernment and accurate knowledge of Him, as I feed on the Word continually. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY: Colossians 1:9 For this cause we also, since the day we heard [it], do not cease to pray for you, and to desire that ye might be filled with the knowledge of his will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding;

Ephesians 1:15-18 Wherefore I also, after I heard of your faith in the Lord Jesus, and love unto all the saints, 16 Cease not to give thanks for you, making mention of you in my prayers; 17 That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him: 18 The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints,

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Galatians 3:26-4:1-20 & Isaiah 1-2

2-Year Bible Reading Plan: 1 Timothy 4:9-16 & Jeremiah 37
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 7:26am On Sep 21, 2022

OUR LEGAL AUTHORITY TO USE HIS NAME

Wednesday, September 21st .
Pastor Chris

And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it (John 14:13-14).

When we say that Jesus gave us the power of attorney to use His Name, many don’t understand what this means. The term “power of attorney” refers to a legal authorization that gives a designated person the power to act on one’s behalf. It therefore means that every request you make is as though Jesus were the one making it, since you’re making it in His Name.

The Apostle John, in some of his writings, vividly captures the words of Jesus that further elucidates the legal authority we’ve been given in His Name. For example, in John 14:13-14, Jesus said, “And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.” Here, the Lord was talking about making a demand in His Name. That’s extraordinary.

It’s like what Paul tells us in Colossians 3:17: “And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus….” There’s another beautiful reference in John 16:23; it says, “And in that day ye shall ask me nothing. Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give it you.”

When He said, “And in that day…,” the Lord was referring to the day of the new deal—the day of salvation that He came to consummate. That day began from His resurrection. So, we’re in “that day” where we use and live in His Name. If you’ve ever wondered why all over the world, we use the Name of Jesus in prayer, this is the reason.

So, right now, use His Name to effect changes in your
world. He told us we could, and you should! Address issues in your nation, your physical body, your workplace, school etc., in His Name and expect a change.

PRAYER

Dear Father, thank you for giving me the power of attorney to use the matchless Name of Jesus to effect changes, and control circumstances. In the Name of Jesus, I speak peace over the nations; I declare that the Gospel has free course in the nations of the world. I walk in victory and dominion today and always, because I live in, and do all things through the power in the Name of Jesus. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || Mark 16:17-18 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; 18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover. ||

|| Acts 3:16 And his name through faith in his name hath made this man strong, whom ye see and know: yea, the faith which is by him hath given him this perfect soundness in the presence of you all. ||

|| John 16:24 Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name: ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Galatians 5:16-26 & Isaiah 6-8

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> 1 Timothy 5:11-18 & Jeremiah 39

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (106) (Reply)

Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar / A Library Of The Best 40 Atheist Arguments Against God/religion (NOW WITH PICS) / Marine Spirits...what Are They?how To Identify Them And Defeat Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 305
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.