Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,799 members, 7,851,690 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:39 AM

Is She Up To Something???? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Up To Something???? (3139 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is She Up To Something???? by RSVP: 9:07pm On Jul 19, 2017
Passy089:

This is someone I do sex chat with and we always talk about sex and dirty things all the time...

It doesn't matter bro.. She's already into you no doubt but you messed up at last minute..You for dey smile now bro if you had not pushed too much... Lolz
Re: Is She Up To Something???? by MissRaine69(f): 9:17pm On Jul 19, 2017
LePrezident:

Please let us see the light. What does the whole situation imply?
If this woman not want this guy she would not have gone to his house. Secondly all this performance it's all a front she wants this guy she left her clothes there because she is testing him and seeing if any other women visits. This is her version of playing hard to get
Re: Is She Up To Something???? by Homeboiy: 10:01pm On Jul 19, 2017
OK let me give u my own part

Guy see call her , talk to her like nothing happened don't remind her that she forgot something

she's 101%certain that she left something at ur place

Be nice,she will visit again, don't even try to kiss her if she come, even if she won kiss u, dodge it

Start a fake call to an unknown person

she will beg u to sex her, play hard to get ...BT don't reject oo

fûck her till blood begin come our of her pussy

Its me the homeboy
Re: Is She Up To Something???? by placeofallure(f): 3:03am On Jul 20, 2017
Passy089:

if she doesn't want to give it to me why would she dress in a seductive see through gown with only panties on and no bra...if na u,u fit hold yourself??

People like you don't learn, humanitarians on Nairaland like tosyne2much who's got degrees in womancology have been trying without success to change your orientation that's so, so faulty.

What do you take her for? A loose prostitute? A girl visits you for the first time and you fumbled so badly. Going by your antecedents, sex chat and all It's not a crime to initiate sex but once she declines, leave her the hell alone! Go and study the book of women, she likes you obviously but she's taking her time, she needs to be sure what she's getting into. You guys always condemn us when we wet your libidos too cheaply. Some guys with class, no matter how familiar we'd become will be polite enough to ask if we want 'It' or not and won't kill us for it if we say "No!" It's guys like that we love and respect wholeheartedly and if the affair doesn't work out still we don't ever forget them.

She's still giving you a lifeline to cling to, those seemingly forgotten items. It's a calculated attempt to see if you'll eventually receive sense. Call her, apologize. Tell her it's because you love her so much, don't say it was konji O grin start to woo her afresh and don't push any button too hard. Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Is She Up To Something???? by LePrezident(m): 5:50am On Jul 20, 2017
MissRaine69:

If this woman not want this guy she would not have gone to his house. Secondly all this performance it's all a front she wants this guy she left her clothes there because she is testing him and seeing if any other women visits. This is her version of playing hard to get

Well her antics don't make sense. It sounds like pretence to me. I've experienced this a couple of times, unlike OP I don't try to force it. We just sleep through the night but be rest-assured that I will totally lose interest the following morning and nothing will bring that interest back.

What is testing? It is pretence to me and I dislike hypocrisy totally.

2 Likes

Re: Is She Up To Something???? by walepackage(m): 7:03am On Jul 20, 2017
@op u sound as if you are sex starved.if not, why would u want to force your way through,for her to be in ur crib all night. she's interested, bt u know we are human being whic we are dynamic in nature.were u Bleep up most, is the attitude u keep wit her in the mornin,u could have make her feel homely nd tel her dat "what u did last nite was done out of xpresion of love for her nt for the sake of sex only,bt u neva knew that she wil be angry with u".am very sure that if u apologize even by text or cal,i swear down u will shag her beyond ur imagination.but dont over beg her as if ur life depends on it,so dat she wunt use it against u.
Re: Is She Up To Something???? by tosyne2much(m): 8:33am On Jul 20, 2017
placeofallure:

People like you don't learn, humanitarians on Nairaland like tosyne2much who's got degrees in womanology have been trying without success to change your orientation that's so, so faulty.

What do you take her for? A loose prostitute? A girl visits you for the first time and you fumbled so badly. Going by your antecedents, sex chat and all It's not a crime to initiate sex but once she declines, leave her the hell alone! Go and study the book of women, she likes you obviously but she's taking her time, she needs to be sure what she's getting into. You guys if we want 'It' or not and won't kill us for it if we say "No!" It's guys like that we love and respect wholeheartedly and if the affair still we don't ever forget them.
She's still .
You don't mean it shocked Me ke?

1 Like

Re: Is She Up To Something???? by MissRaine69(f): 8:43am On Jul 20, 2017
LePrezident:

Well her antics don't make sense. It sounds like pretence to me. I've experienced this a couple of times, unlike OP I don't try to force it. We just sleep through the night but be rest-assured that I will totally lose interest the following morning and nothing will bring that interest back.

What is testing? It is pretence to me and I dislike hypocrisy totally.
Monsieur LePrezident
I am not in the woman's head, she seems immature well both of them are but then let's ask the woman in question to get an accurate picture regarding exactly what the woman was intending as at the moment we are all offering hypothetical solutions . So leg off my throat Monsieur any pointview is valid as we are merely discussing possibilities.
Re: Is She Up To Something???? by ehinmowo: 8:47am On Jul 20, 2017
Diffrent strokes for different folks. Jst call her and tell her she 4got her stuffs d rest will sort itself out

Cawid.com: voice your concerns
Re: Is She Up To Something???? by stacyadams: 9:02am On Jul 20, 2017
grin ; one time in school..been going out wit dis babe,so one night she invited me over to her place grin grin as a jolly good fellow i prepd up and went over to her place...my brothers grin when it was time for action this babe refused... i coercerd,preached,persuaded,begged,fought through out the night she refused...well 5 am me just left her abode,,we were in d same dept and had a test the next day..well i saw her and blanked her..i stopped calling her grin grin after some weeks when i gave up on the poosie ,she showed up in my place nd invited me again with 100 % assurance she will not misbehave.. grin grin that was how i conquered and dominated the poosie grin grin @ OP ..she will give u the poosie dont worry ur self ...thats her own way of forming grin grin
Re: Is She Up To Something???? by stacyadams: 9:03am On Jul 20, 2017
grin grin if u dont make a move ,,the same babe will tell her friends that ur a whimp or ur dickless
walepackage:
@op u sound as if you are sex starved.if not, why would u want to force your way through,for her to be in ur crib all night. she's interested, bt u know we are human being whic we are dynamic in nature.were u Bleep up most, is the attitude u keep wit her in the mornin,u could have make her feel homely nd tel her dat "what u did last nite was done out of xpresion of love for her nt for the sake of sex only,bt u neva knew that she wil be angry with u".am very sure that if u apologize even by text or cal,i swear down u will shag her beyond ur imagination.but dont over beg her as if ur life depends on it,so dat she wunt use it against u.

2 Likes

Re: Is She Up To Something???? by placeofallure(f): 10:57am On Jul 20, 2017
tosyne2much:
You don't mean it shocked Me ke?
grin grin grin
Re: Is She Up To Something???? by walepackage(m): 11:12am On Jul 20, 2017
placeofallure:

grin grin grin
yes,some kind of truth,bt d problem is we guys should know the turning point atimes.if i ask, u said no.then so be it.it aint achievment

1 Like

Re: Is She Up To Something???? by tosyne2much(m): 11:19am On Jul 20, 2017
placeofallure:
grin grin grin
Why did you even say that? cheesy
Re: Is She Up To Something???? by placeofallure(f): 11:23am On Jul 20, 2017
tosyne2much:
Why did you even say that? cheesy

You know na! Ten this, Ten that! cheesy
Re: Is She Up To Something???? by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 20, 2017
stacyadams:
grin grin if u dont make a move ,,the same babe will tell her friends that ur a whimp or ur dickless

I swear
Re: Is She Up To Something???? by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 20, 2017
stacyadams:
grin ; one time in school..been going out wit dis babe,so one night she invited me over to her place grin grin as a jolly good fellow i prepd up and went over to her place...my brothers grin when it was time for action this babe refused... i coercerd,preached,persuaded,begged,fought through out the night she refused...well 5 am me just left her abode,,we were in d same dept and had a test the next day..well i saw her and blanked her..i stopped calling her grin grin after some weeks when i gave up on the poosie ,she showed up in my place nd invited me again with 100 % assurance she will not misbehave.. grin grin that was how i conquered and dominated the poosie grin grin @ OP ..she will give u the poosie dont worry ur self ...thats her own way of forming grin grin

Lol women re strange creatures
Re: Is She Up To Something???? by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 20, 2017
walepackage:

she promised to kill me with agbara when she comes...if na u ,won't u be expectant?
Re: Is She Up To Something???? by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 20, 2017
Homeboiy:
OK let me give u my own part

Guy see call her , talk to her like nothing happened don't remind her that she forgot something

she's 101%certain that she left something at ur place

Be nice,she will visit again, don't even try to kiss her if she come, even if she won kiss u, dodge it

Start a fake call to an unknown person

she will beg u to sex her, play hard to get ...BT don't reject oo

fûck her till blood begin come our of her pussy

Its me the homeboy

bad boy
Re: Is She Up To Something???? by Venica(f): 12:01pm On Jul 20, 2017
Passy089:

This is someone I do sex chat with and we always talk about sex and dirty things all the time...
Because some ladies sex chat you on net does not means they are holes . Sometimes i wonder how some guys thinks. if she has allowed u have your way for that first night i bet you could have ran to nairaland rating how u bed a hole last night . I love this kind of girls who think with their heads and not with their ukwu
Re: Is She Up To Something???? by kozmicity: 12:03pm On Jul 20, 2017
She's possessing her possession OR Has laid the foundation for cohabiting...anyways be prepared for there are two things involved
Re: Is She Up To Something???? by Venica(f): 12:07pm On Jul 20, 2017
Passy089:

she promised to kill me with agbara when she comes...if na u ,won't u be expectant?
so were you really ready to die from the agbara ? I need to know
Re: Is She Up To Something???? by Afhounja(m): 12:11pm On Jul 20, 2017
Passy089:
...Guys what is going on

OP, this is a translation of what's going on:

**Before I begin, let me guess that you are a guy who is doing well for himself and you live in a quite comfortable apartment. Right?**

She used the avenue of the two of you spending the night together to test how much you desire her (sexually).

The sexy night gown was a major tool of hers to stimulate you to the extent of making a move on her.

She wanted to see how easily she can use her sexual lures to make you do what she wants you to do.

I have to say that you fvcked up by begging her after she told you no. You shouldn't have done that.

The more desperate you are to get between a gal's legs-->the more desirable she feels she is.-->the more she will use sex as a bait to make you do what she wants you to do.

If you easily fall for a gal's sexual lures, it will be very easy for her to get what she wants from you and since you're a guy who is doing well for himself (?), she obviously wants something from you.

I decided I'm done with her .
Good. You should be done with her...permenantly.

You should also watch out. She has left some of her clothing items at your place. That means she has the intentions of coming back...and eventually living in your house rent-free. Before you know it, you've become an automatic husband: you'll be working your @$$ off while a chic is enjoying all the benefits of YOUR rent and feeding of YOUR hard earned money.

1 Like

Re: Is She Up To Something???? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 20, 2017
Venica:
so were you really ready to die from the agbara ? I need to know

my dear...my snake no send o
Re: Is She Up To Something???? by Venica(f): 12:27pm On Jul 20, 2017
Passy089:

my dear...my snake no send o
hahaha lozzzzz
Re: Is She Up To Something???? by Afhounja(m): 12:33pm On Jul 20, 2017
Passy089:

If you saw what went down that night and things she did and said,you won't ever believe she would com again

It doesn't matter. Gals pretend a lot and they know how to do it well.

Passy089:

That was a part of her tactic--- to 'trap' you with the promise of sex.

Spending the night with you in a sexy night gown is the last link in her chain of tests to see just how hungry you are for her pvssy and how easily she can extract from you--using the sex bait.
Re: Is She Up To Something???? by walepackage(m): 12:46pm On Jul 20, 2017
Passy089:

yeah,i got u.dont u know,u can be wit a bae now nd a minute later she wil change her mind.just act like u dont care about her body nd she wil be over u.talkin about reverse psychology.u know
Re: Is She Up To Something???? by tosyne2much(m): 12:56pm On Jul 20, 2017
stacyadams:
Hahaha bad guy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Engaged Couple Pose Half Naked For Photoshoot / Here Is The Reason Why Adult Movies Are Called Blue Film / This Will Be My 8th Abortion, He Is Sweeter Skin To Skin, Am 21 Years Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.