Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

China Constructs World's Longest Glass Walkway On A Mountain (Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / China Constructs World's Longest Glass Walkway On A Mountain (Photos) (72791 Views)

China Opens ₦7.3trillion World’s Longest Sea Bridge Designed To Last 120 Years / Villagers Carve Road On The Side Of A Mountain In China (Photos) / China Constructs Stunning Bridge With Mesmerising Lights And Water Show(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Constructs World's Longest Glass Walkway On A Mountain (Photos) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 19, 2017

1 Like

Re: China Constructs World's Longest Glass Walkway On A Mountain (Photos) by olu1759(m): 11:12pm On Jul 19, 2017
Walk gini?awon alakoba.
Re: China Constructs World's Longest Glass Walkway On A Mountain (Photos) by Drnice: 11:17pm On Jul 19, 2017
itiswellandwell:
Thank God for China. The world would have been technologically boring without them.
And who says German, Russian or French can't build that? They know it's valueless & life worthless.

1 Like

Re: China Constructs World's Longest Glass Walkway On A Mountain (Photos) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 19, 2017
Flashh:

Don't forget to take your pills this night as a psycho patient.

Eejit.
Mechionu. Mpama

1 Like

Re: China Constructs World's Longest Glass Walkway On A Mountain (Photos) by Flashh: 11:21pm On Jul 19, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Mechionu. Mpama
If you think you can troll on flash, you are only wasting your worthless time. Dõlt.

2 Likes

Re: China Constructs World's Longest Glass Walkway On A Mountain (Photos) by heroeoosa: 11:24pm On Jul 19, 2017
[color=#000099][/color] China again
Re: China Constructs World's Longest Glass Walkway On A Mountain (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 11:25pm On Jul 19, 2017
Good work, abeg make u try reach JAPAN , u will see hw backward China is, as for Nigeria forget we no follow at all, china nice one sha
Re: China Constructs World's Longest Glass Walkway On A Mountain (Photos) by openmine(m): 11:29pm On Jul 19, 2017
Am so impressed...these guys keep doing amazing stuffs...and it makes U wonder if they have an extra brain kept some where...keep it Up!! wink wink
Re: China Constructs World's Longest Glass Walkway On A Mountain (Photos) by njelrapheal: 11:30pm On Jul 19, 2017
joyberry:
Nice thread as usual again, explorer love your threads, so insightful, educative.I have learnt a lot from your threads.
Joy Joy
Re: China Constructs World's Longest Glass Walkway On A Mountain (Photos) by davillian(m): 11:38pm On Jul 19, 2017
The view would be awesome.
Re: China Constructs World's Longest Glass Walkway On A Mountain (Photos) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jul 19, 2017
civil waga
ever dynamic kiki
Abeg wetin nigeria polithiefcat sabi?

ans;
kwaraption

i weep for ng
Re: China Constructs World's Longest Glass Walkway On A Mountain (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 11:50pm On Jul 19, 2017
nice one my chinko people

I hope the glass still stands when 30 obese people walk on it

imagine u wan to take a photo with ur iPhone 7 or s8 and the fone slips off ur fingers

Omo na gbege
Re: China Constructs World's Longest Glass Walkway On A Mountain (Photos) by azimibraun: 12:00am On Jul 20, 2017
Dwarfs with tall ambitions.

1 Like

Re: China Constructs World's Longest Glass Walkway On A Mountain (Photos) by Gemc3(f): 12:16am On Jul 20, 2017
I can NOT go close to that thing! shockedshocked
Re: China Constructs World's Longest Glass Walkway On A Mountain (Photos) by Jasy(m): 12:18am On Jul 20, 2017
Freeman59:
Nice but doesn't look solid. No supports apart from the iron ropes. Structure can fail anytime
I'm sure China has a maintenance culture moreso for a tourist site unlike Nigeria that constructs only to abandon
Re: China Constructs World's Longest Glass Walkway On A Mountain (Photos) by OlaSammie: 12:25am On Jul 20, 2017
calberian:
You won't see Nigeria or Nigerians aiming for such record breaking developments.

Unless on longest dance session, longest DJ playtime, largest gathering of board game players and other mumu-mumu attempts.

Is longest dance session not a unique thing?
Re: China Constructs World's Longest Glass Walkway On A Mountain (Photos) by Nobody: 12:32am On Jul 20, 2017
am scared of heights this is definately a never for me
Re: China Constructs World's Longest Glass Walkway On A Mountain (Photos) by junnyjake(m): 12:37am On Jul 20, 2017
dayleke:
No sir....
Not interested ...
Too scary fa...
Gemc3:
dayleke:
No sir....
Not interested ...
Too scary fa...

This is for people like you then.
Re: China Constructs World's Longest Glass Walkway On A Mountain (Photos) by Faseyi17: 12:52am On Jul 20, 2017
Nawa ooo. Na to manufacture human remain 4 them.
Re: China Constructs World's Longest Glass Walkway On A Mountain (Photos) by chukxie(m): 1:01am On Jul 20, 2017
Drnice:
And who says German, Russian or French can't build that? They know it's valueless & life worthless.

Funny assertion! Did you say "valueless and life worthless"? Do you have any idea how many tickets are sold daily for people to get on that bridge? Do you really think the Chinese are like our government that lack creative ways of making money? There are a million and one tourist attractions in China with lots of them having triple 'A' rating. Some tourist spots are in far flung villages that could have been languishing in poverty if the government had not harnessed the tourism potentials in them. China, although a communist country has got visionary leaders something we lack in this part of the world.

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: China Constructs World's Longest Glass Walkway On A Mountain (Photos) by BLoomfrancs(m): 1:20am On Jul 20, 2017
Me walk on that thing?
You must be joking.
They didn't even arch it for better protection in case someone wants to dive.
Imaging! The floor is even transparent! The chills this will send down someone's spine if they mistakenly look at the floor can even kill them.
Come to think of it, Someone might decide to push you overboard giving you a free ride to hell.
Now clap for yourself for a stupid job well done.

Re: China Constructs World's Longest Glass Walkway On A Mountain (Photos) by Explorers(m): 2:26am On Jul 20, 2017
Flashh:
This had been online for years now.

No, except these ones.

1 Like

Re: China Constructs World's Longest Glass Walkway On A Mountain (Photos) by Explorers(m): 2:35am On Jul 20, 2017
Gemc3:

Lol....Imagine ur hubby driving you to this place with your eyes covered.

You're already at the middle of the bridge and he removes what's covering your eyes.
Re: China Constructs World's Longest Glass Walkway On A Mountain (Photos) by Explorers(m): 2:43am On Jul 20, 2017
chukxie:

Funny assertion! Did you say "valueless and life worthless"? Do you have any idea how many tickets are sold daily for people to get on that bridge? Do you really think the Chinese are like our government that lack creative ways of making money? There are a million and one tourist attractions in China with lots of them having triple 'A' rating. Some tourist spots are in far flung villages that could have been languishing in poverty if the government has not harnessed the tourism potentials in them. China, although a communist country has got visionary leaders something we lack in this part of the world.

90% of Nigerians/Africans are with this mentality of going to school, getting a job, go to work&come back home for 35yrs and die.

We don't believe in tourism, sight seeing, exploring nature and stuff like that.

If we say this is uselss to the Chinese, then we can say the disney park in U.S. is also worthless to them too despite generating million of dollars for the country every year.

To us roller coaster is valueless and dangerous, but to the Americans, it's part of them.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Constructs World's Longest Glass Walkway On A Mountain (Photos) by linearity: 3:15am On Jul 20, 2017
Explorers:
Accredited by Guinness World Records, the thrilling footbridge is located in the Wansheng Ordovician Theme Park in Chongqing, a municipality with nearly 30 million people in south-west China.

The theme park spent one year and around 40 million yuan (£4.5 million) constructing the eye-catching attraction.

The walkway's total length is nearly 200 metres (656 feet) and it was opened to the public in April.

[b]No more than 30 visitors [/b]are allowed to stand on the bridge at any one time.

Am counting more than 30 ppl on the second pic.
Re: China Constructs World's Longest Glass Walkway On A Mountain (Photos) by ibkgab001: 3:46am On Jul 20, 2017
Hunmmmm looking at those pictures make my heart GBIMGBIM
Re: China Constructs World's Longest Glass Walkway On A Mountain (Photos) by eugoala(m): 3:52am On Jul 20, 2017
It's an economic waste!
Re: China Constructs World's Longest Glass Walkway On A Mountain (Photos) by hisMrs(f): 3:56am On Jul 20, 2017
If 30 sumo wrestlers stand in that thing everybody will dir. They should just put d approximate weight of each individual or a total weight capacity of d glass walk way.
My is that I cannot climb this thing o.
Re: China Constructs World's Longest Glass Walkway On A Mountain (Photos) by fm4real2k6(m): 4:00am On Jul 20, 2017
See how China successfully activated a SUICIDE-PLATFORM for their citizen.

Its like saying, Oh ye depressed souls, come here and die.
Re: China Constructs World's Longest Glass Walkway On A Mountain (Photos) by GbangbaTosTos: 4:56am On Jul 20, 2017
Hmmm....Costs £4.5 million to construct.

If it were to be in Nigeria, you will be hearing £300 million

Naija I hail thee

Re: China Constructs World's Longest Glass Walkway On A Mountain (Photos) by Collyno82(m): 5:34am On Jul 20, 2017
chukxie:

Funny assertion! Did you say "valueless and life worthless"? Do you have any idea how many tickets are sold daily for people to get on that bridge? Do you really think the Chinese are like our government that lack creative ways of making money? There are a million and one tourist attractions in China with lots of them having triple 'A' rating. Some tourist spots are in far flung villages that could have been languishing in poverty if the government has not harnessed the tourism potentials in them. China, although a communist country has got visionary leaders something we lack in this part of the world.
thanks for educating Drnice

2 Likes

Re: China Constructs World's Longest Glass Walkway On A Mountain (Photos) by ijayebonyi(f): 5:34am On Jul 20, 2017
nellaluv:
I hope there's also a special footwear for the glass bridge before one oniranu slay queen use her koikoi shoes to break the glass shocked tongue
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uche Osagie's 3 Children Die In New Year's Crash In Canada (Photo) / Lagos Passenger Sleeping Refused To Wake Up After Reaching Last Bus Stop (Video) / Hummer Crashed Into Oba Of Benin's Palace Wall, Gets Destroyed, But Not The Wall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.