Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

China Constructs World's Longest Glass Walkway On A Mountain (Photos) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / China Constructs World's Longest Glass Walkway On A Mountain (Photos) (72802 Views)

China Opens ₦7.3trillion World’s Longest Sea Bridge Designed To Last 120 Years / Villagers Carve Road On The Side Of A Mountain In China (Photos) / China Constructs Stunning Bridge With Mesmerising Lights And Water Show(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Constructs World's Longest Glass Walkway On A Mountain (Photos) by thespokenword: 5:36am On Jul 20, 2017
even from my view here I could see more than 30 . Perhaps the OP mearnt 300. To generate review , there would definitely gonna be receiving more than the number of visitors as mentioned
Re: China Constructs World's Longest Glass Walkway On A Mountain (Photos) by ijayebonyi(f): 5:37am On Jul 20, 2017
qualityovenbake:
The rate at which their intellectual capacity is accelerating Is astonishing.

To build this in Nigeria, the original cost will be £250m, while the padded version will be £650m.
That is eeh
Re: China Constructs World's Longest Glass Walkway On A Mountain (Photos) by Charly68: 5:40am On Jul 20, 2017
LOGDAN:
. Me pass that thing? shocked shocked
I don't get the liver ooo!
Re: China Constructs World's Longest Glass Walkway On A Mountain (Photos) by mykel25(m): 5:42am On Jul 20, 2017
This one us not dangling na? It can't be scary like d longest canopy walk way in AFRICA... Situated in Lagos.... Lekki conservation center... I ll be there again
Re: China Constructs World's Longest Glass Walkway On A Mountain (Photos) by ceaser: 5:48am On Jul 20, 2017
The Chinese will construct quality masterpieces in their own country but elsewhere they compromise quality to maximize profit, even when you demand quality and have the money to pay for it. Read up on the Kenyan bridge built by the Chinese that recently collapsed.

I figure out they are more racist than the Caucasians and their economic colonization of Africa, if it happens, will be worse than western colonization. Check out how they run their companies in Nigeria. No human face to it. Nigerians have a different cafeteria to that of the chinese staff. Recently in the news, a Chinese foreman was reported to have kungfued his Nigerian worker for a flimsy reason. The Nigerian suffered a broken spine. You can be sure that is how they naturally run their own business.
Re: China Constructs World's Longest Glass Walkway On A Mountain (Photos) by Shollyhero1(m): 5:54am On Jul 20, 2017
Shey dis1 resemble glass for your eye??
Re: China Constructs World's Longest Glass Walkway On A Mountain (Photos) by McElvis: 5:59am On Jul 20, 2017
China things they like Aba made oh .. E nor dey last
Re: China Constructs World's Longest Glass Walkway On A Mountain (Photos) by Awaja(m): 6:00am On Jul 20, 2017
The walkway seems to be constructed for tourism sake ,it doesn't lead to anywhere,which walkway leads to nowhere?
Re: China Constructs World's Longest Glass Walkway On A Mountain (Photos) by Kakamorufu(m): 6:03am On Jul 20, 2017
Explorers:

No, except these ones.
wow. where is this one located
Re: China Constructs World's Longest Glass Walkway On A Mountain (Photos) by PMPhoenix(m): 6:15am On Jul 20, 2017
Greyworld:
ozaki 9
No shit
Re: China Constructs World's Longest Glass Walkway On A Mountain (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:18am On Jul 20, 2017
qualityovenbake:
The rate at which their intellectual capacity is accelerating Is astonishing.

To build this in Nigeria, the original cost will be £250m, while the padded version will be £650m.
and because u attempted not to be grateful to the constituted authorities for giving this.. We have raised the cost from 650m to all your treasury grin cheesy grin
Re: China Constructs World's Longest Glass Walkway On A Mountain (Photos) by darediamond(m): 6:24am On Jul 20, 2017
itiswellandwell:
Thank God for China. The world would have been technologically boring without them.
A contruy that invest in Brain and not barrel will always be Technologically advanced. A country that invest non-stop in research will always as well progress.
An average Chinese can make his or her own Cell phone. Imagine that!
God does exist. However, he says in the Bible book Proverbs that "thinking ability will safeguard you". Hmmm...t hat is to tell us that He wants us to use our brain and blended with common sense and deep thinking.
But in Africa, we always expect miracle or say evolution by chance that is why Nigeria is lagging being heavily. We hate to take risk because.of fear of failure not knowing that as IMPERFECT HUMANS, YOU CAN ONLY DISCOVER BY TRIAL AND ERROR ***WHICH EVEN INCLUDE PERCEIVED SAFE EXPLORATIONS****.
Dare Diamond

1 Like

Re: China Constructs World's Longest Glass Walkway On A Mountain (Photos) by hgnbello(m): 6:25am On Jul 20, 2017
costs £4.5 million to construct. jx imagine if Nigeria where to build dis.. how much will it cost...
Re: China Constructs World's Longest Glass Walkway On A Mountain (Photos) by RaeMystix: 6:25am On Jul 20, 2017
This is not a good idea for a country which has a high rise of suicide attempts that occurs in that country on daily basis.
Re: China Constructs World's Longest Glass Walkway On A Mountain (Photos) by hgnbello(m): 6:26am On Jul 20, 2017
eezeribe:
China should better start manufacturing Human beings...
grin
eezeribe:

u never hear.. u never see.. dey done start already.. hehhehe..
Re: China Constructs World's Longest Glass Walkway On A Mountain (Photos) by colossus91(m): 6:33am On Jul 20, 2017
nice spot for suicide grin
Re: China Constructs World's Longest Glass Walkway On A Mountain (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 6:39am On Jul 20, 2017
all our politicians should walk the glass at once.... they should make sure that buhari corpse should be at the forefronts grin
Re: China Constructs World's Longest Glass Walkway On A Mountain (Photos) by Culin(f): 6:40am On Jul 20, 2017
Am I mad?
Re: China Constructs World's Longest Glass Walkway On A Mountain (Photos) by madridguy(m): 6:42am On Jul 20, 2017
Chinese with technology.
Re: China Constructs World's Longest Glass Walkway On A Mountain (Photos) by otijah(m): 6:43am On Jul 20, 2017
joyberry:
Nice thread as usual again, explorer love your threads, so insightful, educative.I have learnt a lot from your threads.
Hi am sliding into ur DM u can hook me up if u interested
Re: China Constructs World's Longest Glass Walkway On A Mountain (Photos) by Nobody: 6:53am On Jul 20, 2017
eezeribe:

To import politicians to Nigeria and export Nigeria's politicians to China.
Re: China Constructs World's Longest Glass Walkway On A Mountain (Photos) by mikejj(m): 6:57am On Jul 20, 2017
the person wey do that glass test am ko.this one kill and die.tnk God i get phobia for bridge
Re: China Constructs World's Longest Glass Walkway On A Mountain (Photos) by pabloolamide(m): 6:58am On Jul 20, 2017
Where does this bridge leads to?? .... Death��
Re: China Constructs World's Longest Glass Walkway On A Mountain (Photos) by Sarah20A(f): 7:09am On Jul 20, 2017
Father lord, please i want to sleep if you know that am going to dream of this please I beg you don't give me sleep embarassed
Re: China Constructs World's Longest Glass Walkway On A Mountain (Photos) by Teenaira: 7:12am On Jul 20, 2017
Pure Engineering. Congratulations to them.

However, I will beg them to give this edifice a vertical support for further assurance of safety.
Re: China Constructs World's Longest Glass Walkway On A Mountain (Photos) by Rick9(m): 7:12am On Jul 20, 2017
Nice but I no sure say I go fit climb dat thing
Re: China Constructs World's Longest Glass Walkway On A Mountain (Photos) by repogirl(f): 7:14am On Jul 20, 2017
A very nice spot for some people to commit suicide.
Re: China Constructs World's Longest Glass Walkway On A Mountain (Photos) by Topshow2010(m): 7:21am On Jul 20, 2017
That's ingenious of them, however Dts just too risky though it seems d chinko govt are trying in style to reduce their overwhelming population wit such risky glassy bridge when there are metals or steel to be used.
Re: China Constructs World's Longest Glass Walkway On A Mountain (Photos) by Oppypoppy: 7:24am On Jul 20, 2017
Na wa oh!
Re: China Constructs World's Longest Glass Walkway On A Mountain (Photos) by Drnice: 7:27am On Jul 20, 2017
chukxie:

Funny assertion! Did you say "valueless and life worthless"? Do you have any idea how many tickets are sold daily for people to get on that bridge? Do you really think the Chinese are like our government that lack creative ways of making money? There are a million and one tourist attractions in China with lots of them having triple 'A' rating. Some tourist spots are in far flung villages that could have been languishing in poverty if the government has not harnessed the tourism potentials in them. China, although a communist country has got visionary leaders something we lack in this part of the world.
Oga, concerning Engineering Standard, China is no where to be compared with Germany, France, Russia, or Japan. That's why their workmanship & goods are expensive that average Nigerians can't purchase. For that reason, Nigeria trades with China for sub-standard goods & cheap articles, 2 make things available for u Nigerians. Then, u sit there praising dem as best
Re: China Constructs World's Longest Glass Walkway On A Mountain (Photos) by UbChapter(m): 7:51am On Jul 20, 2017
Where are they walking on it to? because I didn't see any extended end reaching other part of the land. So where are they approaching walking on it? Or is it just about walking on it and go back to the base?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uche Osagie's 3 Children Die In New Year's Crash In Canada (Photo) / Lagos Passenger Sleeping Refused To Wake Up After Reaching Last Bus Stop (Video) / Hummer Crashed Into Oba Of Benin's Palace Wall, Gets Destroyed, But Not The Wall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.