Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest (50289 Views)

Nwodo: Enugu Group Warns Nnamdi Kanu / Party Agents Caught Paying For Votes In Anambra Elections(videos) / Islamic Council Warns Nnamdi Kanu Against Attacks On Hausas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by conductor001: 8:28pm On Jul 19, 2017
Nairaland Rule 2: Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.

Hahahahahahaha. You have a poor knowledge of interpretation of rules, Taiwo.
NgeneUkwenu:

Long time no see. Where have you been, my BMC friend? grin

16 Likes

Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by jumobi1(m): 8:30pm On Jul 19, 2017
As long as they don't physically prevent people from voting or threaten people who want to vote then....Democracy.
Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by SegunAdewole: 8:37pm On Jul 19, 2017
Whether Obiano the drunk and Okoroawusa the fagghot likes it or not. THERE WILL NO LONGER BE ELECTION IN WHOLE OF THE EAST. Anambra broadcasting station and heartland FM are not as powerful as Radio Biafra.

The Biafra people have realized that Biafran actualization depend on them and that you ARE NOTHING WITHOUT THE MASSES. So they will stay indoors and Eat NSALA while the polling booths are empty.

Biafra is not a joke, millions have died for it. Biafrans will take the advice of its critics and WILL NO LONGER PARTICIPATE IN ZOO ELECTIONS. ZOO POLITICIANS CAN WASTE THEIR MONEY CAMPAIGNING BUT THEY WILL NOT GET VOTES UNTIL THEY SPEAK UP FOR BIAFRA AND ASK FOR BIAFRA SEPARATION FROM THE ZOO.

The Sun has risen for Biafran Nationalists like the Scottish nationalists, you better grab this chance if you want to remain relevant in politics and ask for referendum.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by PDJT: 8:37pm On Jul 19, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Mynd44 rule 2

-Lol. Snowflakes everywhere. grin

14 Likes

Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by Marcelo290(m): 8:37pm On Jul 19, 2017
I never knew English was this hard, or were some people naturally born dumb?? Someone is talking of boycotting an election, and some ignoramuses I see on Nairaland here have turned it to disrupting an election, same way they take a call for referendum to mean war, hate makes a person blind to realities anyway.

As for Obiano, I could only but feel his pains, oh...poor man grin grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by PDJT: 8:47pm On Jul 19, 2017
-If any human being vote in this election & future ones, without the announcement of the Referendum date, it will really be a slap on the faces of millions of Biafrans who gave their lives so we can live today.
-That Election Day has already been declared "Ofe Nsala Day", and I & my family are happy with that.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 19, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Mynd44 rule 2
What are you calling him for?

You hid yourself since PDP won grin. It's really a trying time nowadays for you grin

8 Likes

Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by tochivitus(m): 9:05pm On Jul 19, 2017
qualityovenbake:
it's getting out of hand. Anambra state government. needs to turn this tension into a positive force, such conflicts are best handled with dialogue, extreme force will only spread Civil disobedience amongst the people.

#Gbam you making a lot of sense Bro.you just hit the nail on the head

3 Likes

Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by enyi225(m): 9:07pm On Jul 19, 2017
I go punch ya mouth � na

2 Likes

Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 19, 2017
Even borno, yobe and adamawa that we all witness bombing, election was held their in 2015?

Not to talk of anambra
I just pity, cowards following kanu
Useles pple

Even kanu, didn't witness the civil war ? Mumu pple

5 Likes

Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by jaychubi: 9:10pm On Jul 19, 2017
grin no election in Anambra

Obiano go n sit down clown

10 Likes

Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by Tisham20(m): 9:10pm On Jul 19, 2017
we are better off living together

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by Praktikals(m): 9:12pm On Jul 19, 2017
Correct Governor. Him no get time for rubbish

4 Likes

Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by kingthreatz: 9:12pm On Jul 19, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

We Afon......ja Mus........lims will not accept that!!

We will hit our heads on the floor 10x and shout Allahuu Alkabad!!

cheesy

You're one wicked mothafucka. This is one of the most evil statements i have heard online.

5 Likes

Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by Curlieweed: 9:12pm On Jul 19, 2017
Modsenemy:
Kanu errwhere angry

Let people go out and vote . This is democracy.
And if kanu and his Ipob bandits tries to [b]violently boycott [/b]the election, then let martial law be declared in the state by the FG .
Even kanu will run back to London

These "One Nigeria" sheeple no go kill me with laughter.

Which one be violently boycott again? Bikonu

People are in their homes enjoying ofe nsala and nkwuobi , using correct nkwu enu to washout down and people are talking about violence here.

The only violence is at your rigging polling stations where both uniformed and un-uniformed (?is that even a word?) thugs rule. Well, the good people of Anambara have decided to give all that a pass this year.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by hatchy(f): 9:12pm On Jul 19, 2017
This albino of Cownu is chewing more than he can swallow.

Obasanjo would have shown you how not to challenge the state if you had done this rubbish during his tenure. Ask Uwazuruike of Massob and Asari Dokubo what happened to them.

Anuofia from Umuahia!

2 Likes

Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by dakeskese(m): 9:13pm On Jul 19, 2017
oh... Africa!

Such madness!
Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by Tisham20(m): 9:13pm On Jul 19, 2017
olorunwa90:
Even borno, yobe and adamawa that we all witness bombing, election was held their in 2015?

Not to talk of anambra
I just pity, cowards following kanu
Useles pple

Even kanu, didn't witness the civil war ? Mumu pple
abeg help me tell oh because when the Nigerian army will decent on them hian

3 Likes

Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 19, 2017
Na wa o.
Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by ottohan: 9:14pm On Jul 19, 2017
sarrki:
God bless obianno
u don't even know how to spell d name grin

1 Like

Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by mema900: 9:14pm On Jul 19, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by Anusiemgood(m): 9:15pm On Jul 19, 2017
RIP to the stupid youth that will go out to make trouble with Government, your nnamdi kalu will sit in his house while you go out to kill ur self..foolish youth

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by FUCKyouALL: 9:15pm On Jul 19, 2017
Modsenemy:
Kanu errwhere angry

Let people go out and vote . This is democracy.
And if kanu and his Ipob bandits tries to violently boycott the election, then let martial law be declared in the state by the FG .
Even kanu will run back to London

go and Suck a Dick
Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by patola080(m): 9:15pm On Jul 19, 2017
LUGBE:
Empty threat cheesy
so far he is d number one in d state he can do and undo

1 Like

Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by sarrki(m): 9:15pm On Jul 19, 2017
BiafraAmaka:

Sarrki you are a mad man go to hell and burn to ashes

I won't engage you

Cc myndd44
Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by Medicineguy: 9:16pm On Jul 19, 2017
why do I have a feeling the next article/ headline will be ..Obiano/ APGA denies threatening nnamdi kanu

1 Like

Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by Milestones: 9:17pm On Jul 19, 2017
TOO MUCH WEED DEY WORRY NK!!!!! SOMEBODY NEED TO HELP YOUNG MAN. WORLDWIDE LEADER OF IPOB,
Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by Nogodyej: 9:17pm On Jul 19, 2017
Kill them all this nonsense have to stop
Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by bekpo(m): 9:17pm On Jul 19, 2017
[quote author=BiafraBushBoy post=58628137]

Who is the FG?

You mean the bed ridden old Fulani cow at London??

Yes, u r very correct. But go ahead and carry out d threat and see how it feels.

3 Likes

Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by FUCKyouALL: 9:17pm On Jul 19, 2017
sarrki:

Mechonu
ASSHOLE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Senator Barnabas Gemade Caught Sleeping In The Senate For The 3rd Time (PIX) / Reno Omokri Reacts To Femi Otedola Accepting Lagos State PDP Governorship Ticket / Pictures Of Enugu From 1959 To 1960

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.