Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest (50288 Views)

Nwodo: Enugu Group Warns Nnamdi Kanu / Party Agents Caught Paying For Votes In Anambra Elections(videos) / Islamic Council Warns Nnamdi Kanu Against Attacks On Hausas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by everistus4000: 9:17pm On Jul 19, 2017
Let people come in mass to vote during the election if any thing happen KANU will run back to London he is only making noise. If your kinsmen are not with you,you can not do it alone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by nwizy(m): 9:18pm On Jul 19, 2017
What?

Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by FUCKyouALL: 9:18pm On Jul 19, 2017
sarrki:

Ipob miscreants are hopeless youths
your mom's dick. Your dad's pussy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by McGg: 9:18pm On Jul 19, 2017
is he saying that if the indigenous people stays at home on that day that he Will arrest mazi KANU?
Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by FUCKyouALL: 9:19pm On Jul 19, 2017
lofty900:
Nnamdi kanu is a confirm mumu. Apc will take advantage of this crisis to flood the whole state with army and police thereby rigging the election like they almost did in rivers state. He should leave Anambra state alone so the people will vote for their choice
your family and generation are all mumu

3 Likes

Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by Anusiemgood(m): 9:19pm On Jul 19, 2017
SegunAdewole:
Whether Obiano the drunk or Okoroawusa the fagghot likes it or not. THERE WILL NO LONGER BE ELECTION IN WHOLE OF THE EAST. Anambra broadcasting station and heartland FM are not as powerful as Radio Biafra.

The Biafra people have realized that Biafran actualization depend on them and that you ARE NOTHING WITHOUT THE MASSES. So they will stay indoors and Eat NSALA while the polling booths are empty.

Biafra is not a joke, millions have died for it. Biafrans will take the advice of its detractors and WILL NO LONGER PARTICIPATE IN ZOO ELECTIONS. ZOO POLITICIANS CAN WASTE THEIR MONEY CAMPAIGNING BUT THEY WILL NOT GET VOTES UNTIL THEY SPEAK UP FOR BIAFRA AND ASK FOR BIAFRA SEPARATION FROM THE ZOO.

The Sun has risen for Biafran Nationalists like the Scottish nationalists, you better grab this chance if you want to remain relevant in politics and ask for referendum.

And your flesh will be use for suya..mumu

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:19pm On Jul 19, 2017
Oga Willie why are you panicking, umu chukwu don tell u no election in Anambra, the civil servants you are threatening to sack should come and do The voting , no body will harass them , or will u be going from house to house with police dragging everybody out to come and vote that day I will be in front of my house relaxing drinking ukwu ocha from ose river and enough ngwobi to wash it down.... Mr governor vote for yourself grin

4 Likes

Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by Michael004: 9:19pm On Jul 19, 2017
conductor001:
[s][/s]
Nnaa, when did Anambra State become Ogun State? Can't you face your skull mining business over there in Obomoso? cheesy wink
No be only obomoso, na okomoso.

2 Likes

Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by attackgat: 9:20pm On Jul 19, 2017
Modsenemy:
Kanu errwhere angry

Let people go out and vote . This is democracy.
And if kanu and his Ipob bandits tries to violently boycott the election, then let martial law be declared in the state by the FG .
Even kanu will run back to London

I dont know what people like you are yapping about when Kanu simply asked people to stay indoors on election day like they did on May 30th?

How can IPOB, Kanu or Biafran supporters be disrupting elections if they are all in their bedrooms on election day?
Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:20pm On Jul 19, 2017
Painment
Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by pauljumbo: 9:20pm On Jul 19, 2017
hatchy:
This albino of Cownu is chewing more than he can swallow.

Obasanjo would have shown you how not to challenge the state if you had done this rubbish during his tenure. Ask Uwazuruike of Massob and Asari Dokubo what happened to them.

Anuofia from Umuahia!

The struggle has gone beyond threats

Igbos needs engagement of ideas

Kanu influence is so much that an attack on him will raise more kanus

I don't see why the governor can not scheduled a meeting with kanu and dialogue.

With this threat alone he loss already

Even if anambra finally votes nobody will vote for him

6 Likes

Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by Misterdhee1(m): 9:20pm On Jul 19, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Who is the FG?

You mean the bed ridden old Fulani cow at London??

cheesy
When will you guys start tackling your leaders? I mean igbo leaders. Don't you think it is time for that? They are closer to you than Bubu. Seize their offices and tell them you want Biafra.. Hating on Afonja or Hausa-Fulani won't give you Biafra. Attack Ekweremandu, Okorocha, Obiano, Chime, Umahi and Ikpeazu, and watch Biafra come through in few months.. Hold them responsible, stop blaming other tribes for the crimes your leaders are also guilty of. Charity, like they say, begins at home.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by IJOBA2: 9:20pm On Jul 19, 2017
Tolexander:
So sure Kanu is a coward and a habitual chest beater!
Not the same Kanu chest beating in London that Nigerian government can do nothing to him if he stepped into Nigeria before his detention?

He can only do nothing to stop the election process in Anambra.
FOCUS ON YOUR SCRATCH FACE REPUBLIC

2 Likes

Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by saintandsinnerz: 9:21pm On Jul 19, 2017
nextprince:
What I know is that the law enforcement agencies have read the riot act, but I know some Table Tops have been destined to kiss the dust on this election and so shall it be.
I just pity the innocent ones that will be caught in cross fire.
You shout about freedom of self determination, yet want to deprive others same freedom.
If you want to boycott election, no idiot will beg/force you to do otherwise but where you will have problem is when you try to stop others from exercising their own right of freedom to vote and be voted for in blatant defiance of the extant laws.
Why can't you people talk inteligently for once? Did you see where Ipop said they will force people not to vote in the election? They only called for a boycot which to me is not illegal. It is a civil way of protest. It is left for people to obey them or not. Obiano is just unnecessary agitated, he is also helping IPOP in spreading the no-election in Anambra message. The more they talk about it using threatening words, the more people will boycot it for fear of the unknown. Seriously, I think they maybe a heavy boycot of the election and you can't force people out of their houses to come and vote. What they need now is to dialogue with Nnamdi Kanu secretly because he is the person that holds the crowd. I may not be his biggest fan, but trust me, that guy is more influential than Obiano.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by Modsenemy(f): 9:21pm On Jul 19, 2017
FUCKyouALL:

go and Suck a Dick

Give that advice to your mum and let's what she feels about it
Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by Iamzik: 9:21pm On Jul 19, 2017
jumobi1:
As long as they don't physically prevent people from voting or threaten people who want to vote then....Democracy.

Sorry but I don't understand the rationale behind boycotting election by IPOB.

Even if IPOB sit at home, other people will still go out to vote and no matter how few they are, a winner will be declared. INEC will simply claim widespread voter apathy and life goes on.

This would have been more effective if the entire south east is fully behind IPOB.

Anyway what do I know?
Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by nextprince: 9:23pm On Jul 19, 2017
[s]
saintandsinnerz:

Why can't you people talk inteligently for once? Did you see where Ipop said they will force people not to vote in the election? They only called for a boycot which to me is not illegal. It is a civil way of protest. It is left for people to obey them or not. Obiano is just unnecessary agitated, he is also helping IPOP in spreading the no-election in Anambra message. The more they talk about it using threatening words, the more people will boycot it for fear of the unknown. Seriously, I think they maybe a heavy boycot of the election and you can't force people out of their houses to come and vote. What they need now is to dialogue with Nnamdi Kanu secretly because he is the person that holds the crowd. I may not be his biggest fan, but trust me, that guy is more influential than Obiano.
[/s]
Does boycotting include disruption of the electoral process?
Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by chiagozien(m): 9:23pm On Jul 19, 2017
Are you sure he is not drunk as usual when he said that.
Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by Dedetwo(m): 9:24pm On Jul 19, 2017
A leader who does not listen the calls of people he/she leads is a useless leader, if at all a leader.
Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by CltrAltDel: 9:24pm On Jul 19, 2017
Just like Trump will declare Biafra referendum on 21st July…. Election will not hold in Anambra…. Confirmed Biafuros are deluded Jokers grin grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5658468_img20170715165139_jpegeb04fc7cb5a2d6ef10193673f53abaaa
Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by tallestman79(m): 9:25pm On Jul 19, 2017
Modsenemy:
Kanu errwhere angry

Let people go out and vote . This is democracy.
And if kanu and his Ipob bandits tries to violently boycott the election, then let martial law be declared in the state by the FG .
Even kanu will run back to London

Shut the Bleep up my friend. We have made up our mind to boycott the forthcoming election and so shall it be. No amount of threatening or inducement will entice us to leave the comfort of our homes on that day to waste our precious time on frivolous exercise.
Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by fumiswtpusy(f): 9:25pm On Jul 19, 2017
Who will liberate us the yorubas.
My fellow yorubas are we going to remain slaves forever.who will be brave enough to do this.
The ss and se has gotten theirs in nnamdi kanu,i weep badly how we yorubas will be slaves forever to illiterates.
Next year I will start fighting for we yorubas if there is no man to take these cause I fumi will do it.
If nnmadi kanu can do it,i can do it.

6 Likes

Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by saintandsinnerz: 9:25pm On Jul 19, 2017
nextprince:
[s][/s]
Oh, sorry. I don't know I was responding to a nut case. Bye
Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by Dedetwo(m): 9:27pm On Jul 19, 2017
nextprince:
[s][/s]

No, boycott is not a disruption of electoral process. Boycott simply means not to participate in the electoral process and this is not the first time in the history of zoo called Nigeria that electoral process has been boycotted.
Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by Buharimustgo: 9:28pm On Jul 19, 2017
madridguy:
KANU should respect his old age before Buratai boys use them for suya shocked

If the so called Obiano is popular in Anambra we will all see it that day,if Igbo's actually love Nigeria we will also see it that day.
If Buratai is a super human that can force people out of their houses to vote that day we will also see it

3 Likes

Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by nextprince: 9:29pm On Jul 19, 2017
Dedetwo:

No, boycott is not a disruption of electoral process. Boycott simply means not to participate in the electoral process and this is not the first time in the history of zoo called Nigeria that electoral process has been boycotted.

Okay, read what Igbos are saying.
https://wwwdailypost.ng/2017/07/10/biafra-ipob-dare-police-vows-disrupt-anambra-guber-election/amp/
Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by Modsenemy(f): 9:29pm On Jul 19, 2017
tallestman79:
Shut the Bleep up my friend. We have made up our mind to boycott the forthcoming election and so shall it be. No amount of threatening or inducement will entice us to leave the comfort of our homes on that day to waste our precious time on frivolous exercise.

When you see your neighbor that has always agitated Biafra ,goin to the polls to cast his vote , please hack him down
Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by smsventures: 9:30pm On Jul 19, 2017
grin grin
Biafra haterz go to hell and rot there sarrki

The day u will stop talking about Biafra one of ur balls will disappear from ur scrotum

Go and eat ur green hydraulic and mine ur skull

No ELECTION IN ANAMBRA STATE

TO hell with Obiano and the expired contracted called Nigeria rubbish!!!

Anyway am enjoying my 9mobile sim
cheesy cheesy

#Gladiator

1 Like

Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by shegra58: 9:31pm On Jul 19, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Who is the FG?

You mean the bed ridden old Fulani cow at London??

cheesy
Olodo a single person can never be a government

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Top 8 Richest African Presidents And Monarchs / 'Why Always Remi Tinubu?' - Dino Melaye Takes Another Swipe At Tinubu's Wife / Senator Barnabas Gemade Caught Sleeping In The Senate For The 3rd Time (PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.