Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,609 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest (50290 Views)

Nwodo: Enugu Group Warns Nnamdi Kanu / Party Agents Caught Paying For Votes In Anambra Elections(videos) / Islamic Council Warns Nnamdi Kanu Against Attacks On Hausas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by superpauL(m): 9:32pm On Jul 19, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Who is the FG?

You mean the bed ridden old Fulani cow at London??

cheesy
point of correction... it's Fulani not Fulani
Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by madridguy(m): 9:32pm On Jul 19, 2017
Stop shifting the goal post. No one is forcing anyone to cast vote. Stay indoor and let whoever want to exercise his or her civil right to do so without disrupting the process.

Buharimustgo:

If the so called Obiano is popular in Anambra we will all see it that day,if Igbo's actually love Nigeria we will also see it that day.
If Buratai is a super human that can force people out of their houses to vote that day we will also see it
Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by enemyofprogress: 9:33pm On Jul 19, 2017
If they pick this kanu go inside prison again, sorry go be him first name
Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by Uncletony(m): 9:33pm On Jul 19, 2017
I am not a g in IPOB but when you understand that nothing is morally wrong for a desire for freedom or self determination and there is no way IPOB has contradicted the principles.
Some people refuse to be fair enough to accept that the first ever sign of readiness to discuss justice in Nigeria was achieved solely by Kanu and IPOB.
As for their stand against election, he has always clearly stated the reason which again is in line with the principle which is to best you can, DEMONSTRATE your rejection of the constitution in every non confronting opportunity. How can they want Biafra and still be practising Nigerian constitution? If IPOB joins in election under Nigeria then they are contradicting themselves. As long as they are not violent, the more authority they exercise, the more their success as long as denouces Nigeria, and does not cause violence or terror on people.
You stated you want revolution and most people believe there should be revolution. Revolution means to revolt or what else does it mean.
While Kanu is doing his own, others should be doing theirs. Kanu has raised the necessarry reactions others should move in. They may be saying Biafra or restructuring but they are different terms for the same pursuit- FREEDOM, JUSTICE AND JUSTICE

7 Likes

Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by positivetaught: 9:33pm On Jul 19, 2017
I'm afraid KANU n ipob is about to shoot themselves in the foot on this anambra elections,instead of boycotts or disruption why not encourage ndi anambra to vote for a party sympathetic or strategic to their agitations n bid time,this kind of tactless aggressive measures propelled by a false sense of Indomitable power n followership will eventually lead to their destruction n the failure of ordinarily a noble cause. There is wide spread acceptance of the the need for restructuring in the country now,I think it's in the overall best interest of KANU,ipob n Igbo as a whole to key into n use it as a leverage to achieving political n economic success,but who can advice KANU right now?, certainly I'm the least to be even thought of.well well well.....time shall tell,but it's really a pity.
Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by wristbangle: 9:36pm On Jul 19, 2017
conductor001:
[s][/s]
Story. I was in Anambra State today and some women even took it upon themselves to campaign for the election boycott. Everybody was hailing them.

Baba even if na 1 person vote, FG would still count it and declare winner. no dulling cool
Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by shineeye1: 9:36pm On Jul 19, 2017
smsventures:
grin grin
Biafra haterz go to hell and rot there sarrki

The day u will stop talking about Biafra one of ur balls will disappear from ur scrotum

Go and eat ur green hydraulic and mine ur skull

No ELECTION IN ANAMBRA STATE

TO hell with Obiano and the expired contracted called Nigeria rubbish!!!

Anyway am enjoying my 9mobile sim
cheesy cheesy

#Gladiator

When you study the utterances of KANU and his bigotry followers, you discover that they are dumb blockheads!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by francisbiz: 9:38pm On Jul 19, 2017
sarrki:

Tell that criminal to try our action governor and see
Why are such a lonely clown?
Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by BiafraAmaka(m): 9:38pm On Jul 19, 2017
Obiano is too small,let him dare IPOB

We will wipe his lineage

2 Likes

Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by Curlieweed: 9:38pm On Jul 19, 2017
Dedetwo:

No, boycott is not a disruption of electoral process. Boycott simply means not to participate in the electoral process and this is not the first time in the history of zoo called Nigeria that electoral process has been boycotted.

You're taking these clowns on these boards too seriously. They're are just bleating and puffing with impotent rage.

I just laugh at them. Ekwensu has inspired them to constantly find new ways to amuse me.

1 Like

Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by Josmila(m): 9:39pm On Jul 19, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
Lol... Even Obiano is issuing threats?

I thought he has a large amount of followers!!

Stupid asslicking Governor!!

The next will be IMO state in 2019. The race is getting closer!!

So y'all think in your wildest imaginations you can fight with a state government with the full strength of the security apparatus in the state??
I pity the innocent people who'll get killed for nothing!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by Melian(f): 9:43pm On Jul 19, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Who is the FG?

cheesy

At least he is in London. Where is your father?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by Saintsquare(m): 9:44pm On Jul 19, 2017
fumiswtpusy:
Who will liberate us the yorubas.
My fellow yorubas are we going to remain slaves forever.who will be brave enough to do this.
The ss and se has gotten theirs in nnamdi kanu,i weep badly how we yorubas will be slaves forever to illiterates.
Next year I will start fighting for we yorubas if there is no man to take these cause I fumi will do it.
If nnmadi kanu can do it,i can do it.
lol the ss and se .......attaché by force
Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by Alanzazani: 9:47pm On Jul 19, 2017
Igbos will bite the dust if they try to prevent elections that day. We are warning the touts now they don't want to hear. Make dem go chop nsala soup with the lunatic Kanu we don't give a Bleep be ut the minute they try to disrupt the election they will be crushed. Kanu should take his comedy to Abia state

3 Likes

Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by baby8ace(m): 9:48pm On Jul 19, 2017
Sm1 please educate my ibo brothers,u are still agitating for a nation ,u can't stop d normal process of the country u are until u are free to form ur own country,all dis election will not hold will affect u all,because dey will declare a state of emergency nod d military will now hv enough time to deal with u ppl very well

3 Likes

Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by oyienootieno: 9:48pm On Jul 19, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Who is the FG?

cheesy

Your father is not worthy of that bed.... deal with it.
Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by francisbiz: 9:48pm On Jul 19, 2017
maximunimpact:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/punchng.com/obiano-threatens-to-arrest-ipob-leader-nnamdi-kanu/amp/
=
I WISH THE GOVERNOR SPOKE THAT WAY, WHEN FARMERS IN ANAMBRA CRIED OUT TO HIM ON THE RAPE AND CONSTANT KILLING OF HIS PEOPLE BY FULANI HERDSMEN.
Southeast and southsouth governors are Islamic slaves.

2 Likes

Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by smsventures: 9:49pm On Jul 19, 2017
shineeye1:

When you study the utterances of KANU and his bigotry followers, you discover that they are dumb blockheads!

Sorry I can't remember quoting an imp like you

So u can continue with ur skull mining and don't quote my post again
Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by malware: 9:49pm On Jul 19, 2017
conductor001:
[s][/s]
Story. I was in Anambra State today and some women even took it upon themselves to campaign for the election boycott. Everybody was hailing them.

Good for them, they remain the losers.. .. Their action won't stop me from visiting Nairaland everyday

Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by iamwoods(m): 9:49pm On Jul 19, 2017
Modsenemy:
Kanu errwhere angry

Let people go out and vote . This is democracy.
And if kanu and his Ipob bandits tries to violently boycott the election, then let martial law be declared in the state by the FG .
Even kanu will run back to London

stay there and spitting out rubbish.i think your mama don gv u food to eat abi
Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by mami88: 9:50pm On Jul 19, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

You have the report button.

It is funny you hide under an Igbo name to type trash here.

Lol... You have been exposed!!

I see a lot of people insult Jesus. Without receiving ban. So why call the mods?
. Those that insult Jesus are not muslims!
Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by Jflex07(m): 9:51pm On Jul 19, 2017
Why are Afonjas Ewedu skull miners always on biafran thread but they hide once their Fulani masters threaten them.

1 Like

Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by MICHEALADEX(m): 9:52pm On Jul 19, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

We Afon......ja Mus........lims will not accept that!!

We will hit our heads on the floor 10x and shout Allahuu Alkabad!!

cheesy

Most noise makers here won't be on ground to support their Lord and saviour kanu when kasala burst

Lagos Igbo's

1 Like

Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by shineeye1: 9:53pm On Jul 19, 2017
Josmila:

So y'all think in your wildest imaginations you can fight with a state government with the full strength of the security apparatus in the state??
I pity the innocent people who'll get killed for nothing!

Don't mind the fooools
Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by oyienootieno: 9:53pm On Jul 19, 2017
shineeye1:

Just wondering why President Buhari freed that Animal called kanu. I so missed the days of Obasanjo, that goat (kanu) would be dead by now.

1 Like

Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by emmasure10: 9:57pm On Jul 19, 2017
Tonight winning congratulations to my today's buyers for more information about our games call or Whatsapp me on the number showing below please no free games

Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by meritocrat: 9:58pm On Jul 19, 2017
From my archive.

Memory Lane.

DOUBLE STANDARD 101:

By Charles Ogbu.

An average Nigerian 'Facebooker' will do just about anything to save a victim of an abusive relationship from his/her abusive partner.

If a married woman complain of any form of domestic violence from her husband, chances are that the first advice she will get from a Nigerian 'facebooker' is to leave the violent husband.

"You wan die?, you dey wait make im kill you?, you no go run with your life, why you mumu like this nah? Man dey use you learn boxing and you still dey there dey ask weda make you leave am?"

These are some of the rhetorical questions they would bombard the woman with.

It matters not whether the marriage has produced kids. The fact that the woman legally entered into the said marriage and may have even sworn to stick with the man till death do them apart is irrelevant here.

This Nigerian 'Facebooker' has enough common sense to realize that the right to life of the human person is the most important of all rights and must be protected at all cost. He is equally not unaware of the fact that once a man's right to life is threatened, such a man is at liberty to do anything......anything at all...to safeguard it. He is also cognizant of the fact that for a duly constituted marriage to be dissolved, all it requires is for one of the partners....just one....to express dissatisfaction. Marriage vow be damned!! These all important facts are not lost on him.

Note, I completely share the views of this 'Nigerian Facebooker'.

Now, here is the twist:

When this same average Nigerian facebooker hears that the Igbos want to leave Nigeria because they believe they are being abused and their right to life constantly being compromised by both state and non state actors represented by the security agencies and the Fulani herdsmen respectively, the first thing you will hear from him is: "we are better off as one country ooo. Why they wan break up the country nah?. Why dem dey ask for Biafra sef?"

This is the same person who was ready to do anything to save an innocent woman from her abusive partner few minutes ago.

Meanwhile, this person acknowledges that the Igbos are actually being killed by the security agents and their Fulani herdsmen brethren and treated like inferior beings by the government. He is equally aware that neither the govt nor the security agencies are willing to change their hostile approach towards the Igbos. He knows all these, yet, he will go to any length including standing the law of natural justice on its head and even quoting non-existing laws in his desperate bid to make you see reason why the Igbos must remain in Nigeria no matter what.

Note: in the case of the married woman being abused by her husband, she legally entered into the marriage with her two 'kolokolo' eyes and may have even vowed to remain in it till death. But because this our 'average Nigerian' understands the sanctity of life, he would advice this woman to leave the abusive marriage for her own safety.

In the case of the Igbos, they never bargained for this. They didn't enter into any form of agreement to be in this union. They were forcefully joined together.

Yet, this our average Nigerian would want them to remain even when he knows that the abusive partner in this fake union has shown no sign of putting his violent demon in check.

Why are we like this
Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 19, 2017
maximunimpact:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/punchng.com/obiano-threatens-to-arrest-ipob-leader-nnamdi-kanu/amp/
Obiano is not getting it, the point is that the masses will not even come out let alone visit the polls.

So who will he arrest, law abiding citizens in their homes?
Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by emmasure10: 10:02pm On Jul 19, 2017
Today's winning went well congratulations to my today's buyers call or Whatsapp me on the number showing below for more information please no free games serious minded people only

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Senator Barnabas Gemade Caught Sleeping In The Senate For The 3rd Time (PIX) / Reno Omokri Reacts To Femi Otedola Accepting Lagos State PDP Governorship Ticket / Pictures Of Enugu From 1959 To 1960

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.