Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,598 members, 7,865,449 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:19 PM

Pope Francis Storm Abia State To See Kanu PICS - CNN - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pope Francis Storm Abia State To See Kanu PICS - CNN (4711 Views)

Israeli Secret Service Agent Guarding Nnamdi Kanu(pics) / Governor Wike Visits Nnamdi Kanu PICS / Donald Trump Sends Heavy Troops To Save Nnamdi Kanu PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pope Francis Storm Abia State To See Kanu PICS - CNN by UcheCokoro: 2:22am On Jul 20, 2017
waledeji:

To UN security council abi cheesy cheesy cheesy

Why is iPod yoots on this forum always panicking anytime this guy expose their lies sef shocked shocked shocked

Abeg go and report Nairaland to Donald Trump cheesy cheesy cheesy

I can write a petition to Google against Nairaland is like u don't know me. Uche 1 Okoro nwa Biafra agidigba
Re: Pope Francis Storm Abia State To See Kanu PICS - CNN by Notasyouthink: 4:03am On Jul 20, 2017
IpobExposed:

I am an Igbo man so it is my cry that my brothers are deceived
Liar from the pit of hell!! You are not Igbo stop deceiving your gullibles with lies. It is not your cry that your so called brothers are being massacred by fulani herdsmen and the zoo army abi?? But it is your cry why it has to do with IPOB
Re: Pope Francis Storm Abia State To See Kanu PICS - CNN by Notasyouthink: 4:11am On Jul 20, 2017
StOla:
The miscreant Nnamdi Kanu has really finished the intellect of the Igbos.

They are worse than almajiris now, never doubting and ever ready to do the bidding of the puppet master.

There was a tribe, but Kanu like a virus, has used their weakness which is generational hate to destroy that tribe from the inside.
All these rubbish is because we don't want to stay with you nitwits again.
Re: Pope Francis Storm Abia State To See Kanu PICS - CNN by Nobody: 6:36am On Jul 20, 2017
Notasyouthink:
Liar from the pit of hell!! You are not Igbo stop deceiving your gullibles with lies. It is not your cry that your so called brothers are being massacred by fulani herdsmen and the zoo army abi?? But it is your cry why it has to do with IPOB

who massacre who? una fake news
Re: Pope Francis Storm Abia State To See Kanu PICS - CNN by Nobody: 8:09am On Jul 20, 2017
Re: Pope Francis Storm Abia State To See Kanu PICS - CNN by ultron12345: 8:52am On Jul 20, 2017
IpobExposed:
This was reported by Biafra news.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ci_l5Hl03yc
OP, ride on.....they must b exposed
Re: Pope Francis Storm Abia State To See Kanu PICS - CNN by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 20, 2017
ultron12345:

OP, ride on.....they must b exposed
thank u sir
Re: Pope Francis Storm Abia State To See Kanu PICS - CNN by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 20, 2017
Re: Pope Francis Storm Abia State To See Kanu PICS - CNN by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 20, 2017
Re: Pope Francis Storm Abia State To See Kanu PICS - CNN by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 20, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Addressing EU Parliament (photo) / "We Are Yet To Generate Electricity To Roast Boli" - Tinubu / Pastor Tunde Bakare's State Of The Nation Broadcast.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.