Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,724 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Burial Of Carolina Obiano, Governor Willie Obiano's Mother In Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Burial Of Carolina Obiano, Governor Willie Obiano's Mother In Pictures (19890 Views)

Governor Willie Obiano Celebrates His 65th Birthday Today / Governor Willie Obiano Running At Campaign Ground (Photo) / Burial Poster Of Christiana Obiano, Governor Willie Obiano's Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burial Of Carolina Obiano, Governor Willie Obiano's Mother In Pictures by Makapedia: 10:34pm On Jul 19, 2017
LIVE @ AGULERI

CHIEF VICTOR UMEH JOINS OBIANO FAMILY IN PAYING LAST RESPECT TO THEIR LATE MOTHER, Mrs Carolina Obiano (Adinije).

Chief Sir Victor Umeh OFR (Ohamadike Ndigbo) attends the funeral vigil mass in honor of the late mother of the Executive Governor of Anambra State, HE Chief Dr Willie Maduaburochukwu Obiano held at St. Joseph's Catholic Church, Aguleri.

The Mass is celebrated by the Catholic Bishop of Awka Diocese, Most Rev Dr Paulinus Ezeokafor and concelebrated by two other bishops and a college of priests and religious brothers and sisters.

The place is set and the spirits have assembled to carry abode their latest member to be handed down tomorrow the 20th day of July 2017...
Stay with us as we bring you details.
Adieu Mama Caro Obiano, Adinije

Source : http://www.viviangist.net/governor-willie-obianos-mothers-burial-pictures

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Of Carolina Obiano, Governor Willie Obiano's Mother In Pictures by Caustics: 10:39pm On Jul 19, 2017
so sad.
Re: Burial Of Carolina Obiano, Governor Willie Obiano's Mother In Pictures by Makapedia: 10:46pm On Jul 19, 2017

Re: Burial Of Carolina Obiano, Governor Willie Obiano's Mother In Pictures by ExpensiveG: 10:58pm On Jul 19, 2017
R.I.P MAMAsad

90years

wow wow.... shocked

***MOTHER is everything, nobody can ever replace her. MAMA na one, person no fit do wetin she go do for you. I love my MAMA no be for mouth.

***Baba GOD abeg make our MAMA live long to reap what der have sowed.

13 Likes

Re: Burial Of Carolina Obiano, Governor Willie Obiano's Mother In Pictures by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 19, 2017
That burial.
Food must plenty for there.
It's time to eat back my own democratic dividends.
grin

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Carolina Obiano, Governor Willie Obiano's Mother In Pictures by Kkbugatti(m): 11:46pm On Jul 19, 2017
Just passing no time
Re: Burial Of Carolina Obiano, Governor Willie Obiano's Mother In Pictures by Paultimmy: 9:18am On Jul 20, 2017
nice one
Re: Burial Of Carolina Obiano, Governor Willie Obiano's Mother In Pictures by rabonni(m): 9:18am On Jul 20, 2017
Rip mama
Re: Burial Of Carolina Obiano, Governor Willie Obiano's Mother In Pictures by emmadejust(m): 9:19am On Jul 20, 2017
Rest in peace mama obiano
Re: Burial Of Carolina Obiano, Governor Willie Obiano's Mother In Pictures by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 20, 2017
Biafrans will be very happy today that our mommy is dead. embarassed may you rest well mummy.

Because Obiano is not in support of liepods. Nnamdi Kanu then invited pope Francis of all people to Umuahia to pray for him.

Watch video of CNN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ci_l5Hl03yc
Re: Burial Of Carolina Obiano, Governor Willie Obiano's Mother In Pictures by ariwokoigbore(m): 9:20am On Jul 20, 2017
she really enjoyed her son money
Re: Burial Of Carolina Obiano, Governor Willie Obiano's Mother In Pictures by NwaAmaikpe: 9:20am On Jul 20, 2017
shocked

This is the beginning of burials for him

Willie Obiano and his family will pay for the innocent unarmed Biafrans that were killed by his soldiers at Onitsha.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Of Carolina Obiano, Governor Willie Obiano's Mother In Pictures by Winnyluv(f): 9:21am On Jul 20, 2017
Mama governor, la ruo n'udo Chukwu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burial Of Carolina Obiano, Governor Willie Obiano's Mother In Pictures by dakeskese(m): 9:24am On Jul 20, 2017
who is d fair lady in d last pix?
Re: Burial Of Carolina Obiano, Governor Willie Obiano's Mother In Pictures by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 20, 2017
Makapedia:
LIVE @ AGULERI

CHIEF VICTOR UMEH JOINS OBIANO FAMILY IN PAYING LAST RESPECT TO THEIR LATE MOTHER, Mrs Carolina Obiano (Adinije).

Chief Sir Victor Umeh OFR (Ohamadike Ndigbo) attends the funeral vigil mass in honor of the late mother of the Executive Governor of Anambra State, HE Chief Dr Willie Maduaburochukwu Obiano held at St. Joseph's Catholic Church, Aguleri.

Adieu
Re: Burial Of Carolina Obiano, Governor Willie Obiano's Mother In Pictures by mokaflex(m): 9:25am On Jul 20, 2017
Stay away from Anambra elections or i arrest you. Is that true coming from Willie Wille?
Re: Burial Of Carolina Obiano, Governor Willie Obiano's Mother In Pictures by dodorima(m): 9:26am On Jul 20, 2017
Rip
Re: Burial Of Carolina Obiano, Governor Willie Obiano's Mother In Pictures by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 20, 2017
dakeskese:
who is d fair lady in d last pix?

Afonja... focus on the Burial not on our beautiful Igbo women! Of course it's Bianca

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Of Carolina Obiano, Governor Willie Obiano's Mother In Pictures by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 20, 2017
n

Re: Burial Of Carolina Obiano, Governor Willie Obiano's Mother In Pictures by SweetJoystick(m): 9:29am On Jul 20, 2017
With Anambra government money abi?
Re: Burial Of Carolina Obiano, Governor Willie Obiano's Mother In Pictures by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 20, 2017
IpobExposed:
Biafrans will be very happy today that our mommy is dead. embarassed may you rest well mummy.

Because Obiano is not in support of liepods. Nnamdi Kanu then invited pope Francis of all people to Umuahia to pray for him.

Watch video of CNN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ci_l5Hl03yc

Your finger is so dirty. Do you live in a cave ? Try and spend more time bathing. Dirt has affected your brain.

7 Likes

Re: Burial Of Carolina Obiano, Governor Willie Obiano's Mother In Pictures by MrMoney007: 9:30am On Jul 20, 2017
It's better she won't be there to see u disgrace urself on November 18th
Re: Burial Of Carolina Obiano, Governor Willie Obiano's Mother In Pictures by ikombe: 9:31am On Jul 20, 2017
TarOrfeek:
That burial. Food must plenty for there. It's time to eat back my own democratic dividends. grin
Your degree for craze no be here grin
Re: Burial Of Carolina Obiano, Governor Willie Obiano's Mother In Pictures by sunsewa16: 9:34am On Jul 20, 2017
happy ending I wish my mum,with her enjoying her efforts in raising me till her nineties with every necessities of life at her beck and call abundantly so I wish myself in Jesus name amen.
Re: Burial Of Carolina Obiano, Governor Willie Obiano's Mother In Pictures by Nogodyej: 9:34am On Jul 20, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Willie Obiano and his family will pay for the innocent unarmed Biafrans that were killed by his soldiers at Onitsha.

my friend you are shameless. that death you wish for others will be your portion
Re: Burial Of Carolina Obiano, Governor Willie Obiano's Mother In Pictures by simplemach(m): 9:35am On Jul 20, 2017
Ok
Re: Burial Of Carolina Obiano, Governor Willie Obiano's Mother In Pictures by clarity4clear(f): 9:36am On Jul 20, 2017
Did you just hear yourself.

Willie Obiano and his family will pay for the innocent unarmed Biafrans that were killed by his soldiers at Onitsha.[/quote]
Re: Burial Of Carolina Obiano, Governor Willie Obiano's Mother In Pictures by TRUTH2020: 9:37am On Jul 20, 2017
I know this does not relate to the topic but I ve to make a point as regards to the election

APC, PDP, APGA WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE Is it not under APGA (A SO CALLED BIAFRAN PARTY THAT THEY KILLED HUNDREDS OF PEACEFUL PROTESTERS?has any APC GOVERNOR KILLED ANY BIAFRA in his state?as bad as rochas okrohausa is has he killed peaceful protesters in his state? NO ofcourse but obiano did so TELL ME WHAT DIFFERENCE WILL IT MAKE?THE WORSE APC CAN DO IF IT GET TO POWER IS TO KILL BIAFRANS JUST THE SAME WAY OBIANO DID SO THE SAME DEVIL DIFFERENT NAMES. #nsaladay

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Carolina Obiano, Governor Willie Obiano's Mother In Pictures by Decryptor(m): 9:37am On Jul 20, 2017
You just carry stamp of viviangist full all the pictures @OP

BTW, your caption is misleading. Those pictures are for the Vigil Mass held yesterday and not Burial Photos. Burial proper is today 20th July.

Re: Burial Of Carolina Obiano, Governor Willie Obiano's Mother In Pictures by lonelydora: 9:39am On Jul 20, 2017
Rest In Peace Mama Willie
Re: Burial Of Carolina Obiano, Governor Willie Obiano's Mother In Pictures by EmekaBlue(m): 9:40am On Jul 20, 2017
Obiano is laffin..I shouldnt be sad here also...RIP mama

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edo 2020: Sagay Backs Oshiomhole, Says Direct Primary More Democratic / LASG Seals Quilox, Warns Sol, The Good And Landmark Beaches Over Safety Infracti / Arrested IPOB Women Sing Biafra Songs As They Arraigned In Court. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.