Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Israel Helps Hundreds Of Thousands Of Syrians With 360 Tons Of Food(photos) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Helps Hundreds Of Thousands Of Syrians With 360 Tons Of Food(photos) (1162 Views)

Hundreds Of Thousands Flee US Coast Ahead Of Hurricane Laura (Photos) / George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) / Huawei In Preparation To Lay Off Hundreds Of US Workers (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Israel Helps Hundreds Of Thousands Of Syrians With 360 Tons Of Food(photos) by cristianisraeli: 12:10am On Jul 20, 2017
IDF helps hundreds of thousands of Syrians with 360 tons of food, 77 tons of clothing

IDF reveals amount of aid provided to Syrian refugees, with about half a million liters of diesel fuel, dozens of generators, and medical treatment for some 3,000 wounded Syrians within Israeli; 'We thank Israel, and with God's help, when there will be peace I will return here to kiss the ground in Israel,' says one Syrian refugee.

The IDF revealed Wednesday the scope of humanitarian aid that it helps provide the victims of the civil war in Syria. These efforts included transporting about half a million liters of diesel fuel, 360 tons of food, 77 tons of clothing and shoes, as well as dozens of generators and water delivery systems.

The humanitarian aid is provided to some 200,000 Syrian citizens living in 80 villages and towns in the Syrian Golan Heights and controlled by rebel groups not affiliated with ISIS. It is a strip of land 15 kilometers deep into Syria and 40 kilometers long, from the Syrian village of Jubta al-Hashib in the north to the Tal Saki area in the south-central region

3,000 Syrians treated in Israel
Military medical sources said that the assistance given to Syrian refugees has not come at the expense of Israeli patients in Israeli hospitals.

"In total, 3,000 Syrians have been treated so far, about 70 percent of whom are men (aged 20 – 30), in addition to 1,000 children who have been hospitalized for treatment and a respite over the past year. None of them have wanted to stay in Israel thanks to the assistance we provide their villages. We (also) supply insulin to one hundred Syrian diabetics. "

Syrian resident: 'When peace comes I will come to kiss the land of Israel'
The IDF's opinions differed as to whether to reveal the extent of the aid and the unit's activity. Following partial publications in the foreign media it was decided to officially address its aid efforts. In a video released by the IDF, a wounded Syrian man kisses the hand of a paramedic who treated him in an ambulance.

Other videos show interviews with Syrian residents who received medical assistance in Israel. One of the residents said: "We did not find any country that would stand by us except Israel, the soldiers treated us very well, they helped us in our area, took the wounded, treated them, gave them medicine.

An Israeli hospital to be erected beyond fence with Syria
On a related note, it was reported on Wednesday that Israel is planning to establish a new field hospital along the demarcation line with Syria.

The new field hospital would be located on the Syrian side of the fence but on the Israeli side of the demarcation line in the Golan Heights, which it occupied in 1967, Lieutenant Colonel Tomer Koler said.

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4991663,00.html

Re: Israel Helps Hundreds Of Thousands Of Syrians With 360 Tons Of Food(photos) by cristianisraeli: 12:14am On Jul 20, 2017
same israel the arabs hate..today lots of arabs now know that israel is not the enemy.israel is doing what no one did for them when hitler was killing them..God bless the only beacon of hope and the only free and democratic country in the middle east.shalom yisrael

Re: Israel Helps Hundreds Of Thousands Of Syrians With 360 Tons Of Food(photos) by cristianisraeli: 12:15am On Jul 20, 2017
Re: Israel Helps Hundreds Of Thousands Of Syrians With 360 Tons Of Food(photos) by peteregwu(m): 12:52am On Jul 20, 2017
Something that the Arab nations like Saudi and others won't do. Muslims nations are never greatful.
Re: Israel Helps Hundreds Of Thousands Of Syrians With 360 Tons Of Food(photos) by MasterKim: 5:23am On Jul 20, 2017
cristianisraeli:
same israel the arabs hate..today lots of arabs now know that israel is not the enemy.israel is doing what no one did for them when hitler was killing them..God bless the only beacon of hope and the only free and democratic country in the middle east.shalom yisrael
How many Syrian children has Israel killed.

feeding them to get killed the next day.
Middle east is a sham

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Helps Hundreds Of Thousands Of Syrians With 360 Tons Of Food(photos) by Danzakidakura(m): 5:47am On Jul 20, 2017
MasterKim:

Middle east is a sham
shameless Margot,Arab have been killing Israelites, God bless isreal
Re: Israel Helps Hundreds Of Thousands Of Syrians With 360 Tons Of Food(photos) by MasterKim: 7:50am On Jul 20, 2017
Danzakidakura:
shameless Margot,Arab have been killing Israelites, God bless isreal
No need to be abusive, we are only stating our views. Was I taking sides? No
Re: Israel Helps Hundreds Of Thousands Of Syrians With 360 Tons Of Food(photos) by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 20, 2017
Nice 1 from Israel. You're stealing their oil & giving them back crumbs in humanitarian aids. This world is indeed very wicked! grin

Sango in collaboration with Obatala kill Israel with her humanitarian aids!

Watch this video below:

Cheney, Murdoch, Rothschild unlawfully dig for oil in Syria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTzjrVaBUYQ

You this boy “cristianisraeli” ; if you do not desist from posting your slave-master's propaganda to brainwash my people, I will offer Eshu Laalu Ogirioko 1 very big fowl & a bottle of palm oil to destabilize & turn your life into a failed state - the way Amerika has turned Libya & Iraq into failed states!

3 Likes

Re: Israel Helps Hundreds Of Thousands Of Syrians With 360 Tons Of Food(photos) by cristianisraeli: 10:09am On Jul 20, 2017
Zoharariel:
Nice 1 from Israel. You're stealing their oil & giving them back crumbs in humanitarian aids. This world is indeed very wicked! grin

Sango in collaboration with Obatala kill Israel with her humanitarian aids!

Watch this video below:

Cheney, Murdoch, Rothschild unlawfully dig for oil in Syria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTzjrVaBUYQ

You this boy “cristianisraeli” ; if you do not desist from posting your slave-master's propaganda to brainwash my people, I will offer Eshu Laalu Ogirioko 1 very big fowl & a bottle of palm oil to destabilize & turn your life into a failed state - the way Amerika has turned Libya & Iraq into failed states!

be careful what u wish other people bkos some people have back to sender..am not even going to give u any attention bkos u are a sick demented fellow,i just need obi abatala meta and schinapps..to turn ur life into maduguri..foolish boy.why dont u just shoot urself in the head and save us all the drama..foolish haters like u made the state of israel what is it today..one of the strongest in the world.a country of 8million people..keep drowing in ur self hate..but u will be the first to go for usa visa of israeli visa..u are surely not in russia or saudi arabia..lastly get this inside ur thick skull..i will forever be pro israel..infact am going to volunteer for the IDF very soon..hahaha...i hope i see u around the syrian or egyptian border..then it would be legal for me to shoot ur a--ss down..yeye boy

Re: Israel Helps Hundreds Of Thousands Of Syrians With 360 Tons Of Food(photos) by cristianisraeli: 10:18am On Jul 20, 2017
MasterKim:

Middle east is a sham

what do u even know about the history of israel and syria..i dont like it when people just talk bkos of what u hear people say...i hate follow follow.. let me give u some free history lesson syria is an enemy country..syria was among the arabs states that attacked the state of israel when the state of israel decleared independence..u know the meaning of attack right?till date syria is still an enemy..but israel is treating her people..lots of syrians still hate israel..israel have no business treating syrians..saudi and the rest can do it..anyways thanks for saying what u dont know

Re: Israel Helps Hundreds Of Thousands Of Syrians With 360 Tons Of Food(photos) by DictatorZAR1: 12:31pm On Jul 20, 2017
Since Israel is a nation of maggots living of donations itself no surprise there.

You fuccckkaaatard b@stAard just won't stop your propaganda shiiiit. Israel is a nation of thiefs murderers and cradle bonkers.

These chosen b@staards don't fool me a parasite will always be a parasite.
tonguetonguetongue
Re: Israel Helps Hundreds Of Thousands Of Syrians With 360 Tons Of Food(photos) by cristianisraeli: 12:34pm On Jul 20, 2017
DictatorZAR1:
Since Israel is a nation of maggots living of donations itself no surprise there.

You fuccckkaaatard b@stAard just won't stop your propaganda shiiiit. Israel is a nation of thiefs murderers and cradle bonkers.

tonguetonguetongue

little racist maggot u are here again s--hit face,crack meth head retard
Re: Israel Helps Hundreds Of Thousands Of Syrians With 360 Tons Of Food(photos) by cristianisraeli: 12:35pm On Jul 20, 2017
DictatorZAR1:

tonguetonguetongue

u are a NAZI racist worm
Re: Israel Helps Hundreds Of Thousands Of Syrians With 360 Tons Of Food(photos) by cristianisraeli: 12:36pm On Jul 20, 2017
DictatorZAR1:

tonguetonguetongue

ur apartheid grandfathers killed southafricans and stole their wealth and u are here talking poo..bury ur head in shame u racist little worm...my boot will crush u
Re: Israel Helps Hundreds Of Thousands Of Syrians With 360 Tons Of Food(photos) by DictatorZAR1: 12:40pm On Jul 20, 2017
cristianisraeli:

little racist maggot u are here again s--hit face,crack meth head retard

I will rack every fucccken thread you start, you wanna Israeli b@staaard.

Seems you haven't lost your chemically induced urges.grin

Know tell me have you worked on your comprehension skills since your free data ran out.
Re: Israel Helps Hundreds Of Thousands Of Syrians With 360 Tons Of Food(photos) by cristianisraeli: 12:41pm On Jul 20, 2017
DictatorZAR1:

tonguetonguetongue

Re: Israel Helps Hundreds Of Thousands Of Syrians With 360 Tons Of Food(photos) by cristianisraeli: 12:42pm On Jul 20, 2017
DictatorZAR1:

Know tell me have you worked on your comprehension skills since your free data ran out.

racist meth poo head...apartheid bleeping p-ig
Re: Israel Helps Hundreds Of Thousands Of Syrians With 360 Tons Of Food(photos) by cristianisraeli: 12:44pm On Jul 20, 2017
DictatorZAR1:

Re: Israel Helps Hundreds Of Thousands Of Syrians With 360 Tons Of Food(photos) by DictatorZAR1: 12:48pm On Jul 20, 2017
cristianisraeli:

ur apartheid grandfathers killed southafricans and stole their wealth and u are here talking poo..bury ur head in shame u racist little worm...my boot will crush u

Blah blah blah....!!!tongue warri buttthead keep on dreaming.

Oh you mean this boot.

Re: Israel Helps Hundreds Of Thousands Of Syrians With 360 Tons Of Food(photos) by cristianisraeli: 12:54pm On Jul 20, 2017
DictatorZAR1:

am sure u raped someone after taking meth crack head..rapist RACIST maggot

Re: Israel Helps Hundreds Of Thousands Of Syrians With 360 Tons Of Food(photos) by cristianisraeli: 12:56pm On Jul 20, 2017
DictatorZAR1:

Oh you mean this boot.

bury ur head in shame racist maggot..u are a nazi apartheid racist maggot

Re: Israel Helps Hundreds Of Thousands Of Syrians With 360 Tons Of Food(photos) by DictatorZAR1: 12:59pm On Jul 20, 2017
The boy has totally lost it.
Re: Israel Helps Hundreds Of Thousands Of Syrians With 360 Tons Of Food(photos) by cristianisraeli: 1:01pm On Jul 20, 2017
DictatorZAR1:

Oh you mean this boot.

descendant of the apartheid p-igs..so am not suprised u are a racist little worm

Re: Israel Helps Hundreds Of Thousands Of Syrians With 360 Tons Of Food(photos) by cristianisraeli: 1:04pm On Jul 20, 2017
DictatorZAR1:
The boy has totally lost it.

we say no to racism..u think u are a dictator right..like ur great grand aparttheid fathers that stole south african land and shipped them back to the netherlands..thief!!! descendants of armed robbers and thieves..ur fore fathers raped and killed south african women

Re: Israel Helps Hundreds Of Thousands Of Syrians With 360 Tons Of Food(photos) by DictatorZAR1: 1:06pm On Jul 20, 2017
Now students this is a perfect case study for the effects that dementia and leprosy has on ones brain.
Re: Israel Helps Hundreds Of Thousands Of Syrians With 360 Tons Of Food(photos) by cristianisraeli: 1:12pm On Jul 20, 2017
DictatorZAR1:
Now students this is a perfect case study for the effects that dementia and leprosy has on ones brain.

stupid little racist and apartheid worm...ur fore father infected south africa with leprosy and u already have dementia from snorting too much meth and cocaine...racist worm..dictator wanna be..

1 Like

Re: Israel Helps Hundreds Of Thousands Of Syrians With 360 Tons Of Food(photos) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 20, 2017
cristianisraeli:

be careful what u wish other people bkos some people have back to sender..am not even going to give u any attention bkos u are a sick demented fellow,i just need obi abatala meta and schinapps..to turn ur life into maduguri..foolish boy.why dont u just shoot urself in the head and save us all the drama..foolish haters like u made the state of israel what is it today..one of the strongest in the world.a country of 8million people..keep drowing in ur self hate..but u will be the first to go for usa visa of israeli visa..u are surely not in russia or saudi arabia..lastly get this inside ur thick skull..i will forever be pro israel..infact am going to volunteer for the IDF very soon..hahaha...i hope i see u around the syrian or egyptian border..then it would be legal for me to shoot ur a--ss down..yeye boy

Nigga, Is u alright? grin

2 Likes

Re: Israel Helps Hundreds Of Thousands Of Syrians With 360 Tons Of Food(photos) by cristianisraeli: 1:15pm On Jul 20, 2017
DictatorZAR1:

u picked the wrong day to mess with me u little racist amoeba

1 Like

Re: Israel Helps Hundreds Of Thousands Of Syrians With 360 Tons Of Food(photos) by cristianisraeli: 1:20pm On Jul 20, 2017
Zoharariel:

i defeated u

1 Like

Re: Israel Helps Hundreds Of Thousands Of Syrians With 360 Tons Of Food(photos) by cristianisraeli: 1:37pm On Jul 20, 2017
Zoharariel:

Re: Israel Helps Hundreds Of Thousands Of Syrians With 360 Tons Of Food(photos) by cristianisraeli: 1:42pm On Jul 20, 2017
DictatorZAR1:

(1) (2) (Reply)

3 Reason Why Israel Can’t Be Defeated In A War (photo) / The U.S. Government Had Nelson Mandela On Terrorist Lists Until 2008. Here's Why / Breaking - US To Send Ukraine More Advanced Long Range Air Defence Systems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.