Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Linda Ikeji Celebrates With Laura Ikeji, Elated To Be An Aunt - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Celebrates With Laura Ikeji, Elated To Be An Aunt (21565 Views)

Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 39th Birthday (Photos) / Linda Ikeji Celebrates Mothers Day, Shares Adorable Photos with her son / Laura Ikeji Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Beautiful Bedroom Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates With Laura Ikeji, Elated To Be An Aunt by rabonni(m): 7:27am On Jul 20, 2017
Nor go marry born ur own
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates With Laura Ikeji, Elated To Be An Aunt by raker300: 7:28am On Jul 20, 2017
Igbos are beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates With Laura Ikeji, Elated To Be An Aunt by itchie: 7:28am On Jul 20, 2017
Congrats Ogbonna and Laura Kanu
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates With Laura Ikeji, Elated To Be An Aunt by BlackMbakara1(m): 7:34am On Jul 20, 2017
Congrats to them, Naija and foreign names...very soon we would ditched all our native names. hmm!
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates With Laura Ikeji, Elated To Be An Aunt by 0b100100111: 7:36am On Jul 20, 2017
The baby resembles Tuface
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates With Laura Ikeji, Elated To Be An Aunt by dominique(f): 7:52am On Jul 20, 2017
Is Linda just congratulating her sister after over two weeks of giving birth or are the blogs just picking up on it? They both look lovely in photo sha.
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates With Laura Ikeji, Elated To Be An Aunt by martineverest(m): 7:58am On Jul 20, 2017
See a Bleaching make Laura old pass linda
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates With Laura Ikeji, Elated To Be An Aunt by tayo200(m): 8:08am On Jul 20, 2017
I sight a ring on her finger... don jazzy don propose?
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates With Laura Ikeji, Elated To Be An Aunt by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 20, 2017
After 2 years of giving birth na divorce
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates With Laura Ikeji, Elated To Be An Aunt by toys2seven(m): 8:28am On Jul 20, 2017
9jakohai:

When Seun does his manly duties.

This literally killed me grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates With Laura Ikeji, Elated To Be An Aunt by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 20, 2017
But this Linda fine o.
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates With Laura Ikeji, Elated To Be An Aunt by NCANTaskForce: 8:37am On Jul 20, 2017
Like kids born outside Nigeria starts seeing immediately, Very soon the child will open Instagram account, grin grin grin

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates With Laura Ikeji, Elated To Be An Aunt by marvin902(m): 8:44am On Jul 20, 2017
sorry i thought she was a nigerian..
why call the kid ryan..
na everything we just dey mimic undecided undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates With Laura Ikeji, Elated To Be An Aunt by UNico(m): 8:47am On Jul 20, 2017
NCANTaskForce:
Like kids born outside Nigeria starts seeing immediately, Very soon the child will open Instagram account, grin grin grin
[color=#770077][/color] wink
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates With Laura Ikeji, Elated To Be An Aunt by jimb(m): 8:56am On Jul 20, 2017
BABY BOSS I SIGHT U
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates With Laura Ikeji, Elated To Be An Aunt by Kokaine(m): 9:11am On Jul 20, 2017
awa:
I saw ring on Aunty Linda's finger... Is it what I am thinking? I cherish this lady Linda to the highest level. She is my Celebrity Crush
her right hand
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates With Laura Ikeji, Elated To Be An Aunt by hisMrs(f): 9:25am On Jul 20, 2017
Bashnigga:
Babe looks younger than her sis undecided
Black is always beautiful
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates With Laura Ikeji, Elated To Be An Aunt by hisMrs(f): 9:26am On Jul 20, 2017
Homeboiy:
walahi Linda fine pass laura

laura face be like my pastors shoe
Na black beauty na
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates With Laura Ikeji, Elated To Be An Aunt by hisMrs(f): 9:28am On Jul 20, 2017
fuckerstard:
Na instantly dem dey name pikin nowadays. Oga o
Na so we see am o. Oyinbo culture dine finish our own
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates With Laura Ikeji, Elated To Be An Aunt by ijayebonyi(f): 9:29am On Jul 20, 2017
kenny5811:
dear linda, wen wil laura bcum an aunty too?
When you marry her
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates With Laura Ikeji, Elated To Be An Aunt by smashad(m): 9:50am On Jul 20, 2017
Is this her child in the pix? If yes why are they stitches around the eyes
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates With Laura Ikeji, Elated To Be An Aunt by TunnyOgunnowo(m): 9:57am On Jul 20, 2017
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates With Laura Ikeji, Elated To Be An Aunt by tk4rd: 9:58am On Jul 20, 2017
Don Jazzy just dey miss better thing.. Time no dey oo.. She go be Mommi Linda Soon.. Amen
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates With Laura Ikeji, Elated To Be An Aunt by odinga1of: 10:31am On Jul 20, 2017
Homeboiy:
walahi Linda fine pass laura

laura face be like my pastors shoe

Stop comparing rubbish................shebi you forget say Anuty Linda contest for most beautiful girl in NIAJA and lost dat was why she enter blogging.
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates With Laura Ikeji, Elated To Be An Aunt by Revolva(m): 10:32am On Jul 20, 2017
Linda go and Marry u r a woman...ooo try get a man
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates With Laura Ikeji, Elated To Be An Aunt by Funkybabee(f): 10:41am On Jul 20, 2017
Shey Linda done engaged ni stylishly showing it to us

Just let us know if it don aba
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates With Laura Ikeji, Elated To Be An Aunt by EmekaBlue(m): 12:40pm On Jul 20, 2017
Linda na spinster for life

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nkiru Sylvanus Shares Throwback Photos Of Herself / Femi Kuti Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today / "They Are Money Idols"- Tacha Shades Celebrities Who Are Silent On 2023 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.