Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Meet Nigeria Woman With Two Organs (hermaphrodite) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Nigeria Woman With Two Organs (hermaphrodite) (18563 Views)

Meet Nigeria Hermaphrodites (video And Photos) / Meet Nigeria's First Cross Dresser In Imo State Named ''area Scatter'' / Meet Yekaterina Lisina, Woman With Longest Legs & The Tallest Professional Model (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Nigeria Woman With Two Organs (hermaphrodite) by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 12, 2021
Her name is Queen Edo, she is intersex and was born with two sex organs (penis and vagina)..
In her case, she was born with a clitoris and little penis, raised up as a girl, everything seemed normal as a girl but her penis kept growing bigger and bigger when she reached a certain age.

As usual, she faced discrimination from people when they find out. She even says men screams and run away fron her when they find out the male organ. She experiences rejection..

See her pictutes and watch the video of her interview here to get the full story..

There are more in Nigeria oh. Women with dick do exist naturally.
She is not a Transgender oh!!.

Update: This girl needs to be investigated to be sure her claim is true or trying to make money and fame by lying she is intersex.. Thereby making mockery of the intersex community. Her instagram handle is @d.realqueenedo

Update: There was a similar story like this in Malawi where a woman born a hermaphrodite got married and had kids and after that, her penis starts growing and increasing in size. Her husband left her when the penis started growing.
Like i said, intersex has many variations which people won't believe and doubt it exists so its very possible her claim is also right. She may take those pics with her penis erect to proove her claim else people will keep doubting her.
Isn't that people for you ? Always doubting, even stories proven to be true, they will keep doubting because they don't want to accept the cold truth.. Women with penis exist.

https://www.tmznaija.com/2021/03/nigerian-lady-with-male-and-female.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Meet Nigeria Woman With Two Organs (hermaphrodite) by falcon01: 11:16pm On May 12, 2021
Let's see it with our koro koro eyes

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet Nigeria Woman With Two Organs (hermaphrodite) by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 12, 2021
falcon01:
Let's see it with our more koro eyes
click on the link watch the videos or go to her instagram page and do live call with her. Doubting thomas as usual grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Nigeria Woman With Two Organs (hermaphrodite) by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 12, 2021
She is not a transgender oh

1 Like

Re: Meet Nigeria Woman With Two Organs (hermaphrodite) by DICKstractor: 11:23pm On May 12, 2021
undecided

She was born with two sex organs?

Does that mean she can go fvck herself

An advantage of being intersex is that you have the chance of knowing how it feels to be a man and a woman

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Nigeria Woman With Two Organs (hermaphrodite) by doggedfighter(f): 11:25pm On May 12, 2021
Is that the dick lying across her pant like that?

5 Likes

Re: Meet Nigeria Woman With Two Organs (hermaphrodite) by Nobody: 11:25pm On May 12, 2021
DICKstractor:
undecided

She was born with two sex organs?

Does that mean she can go fvck herself
she needs a man to do that. The female organ is not that developed and needs operation. As you can see, the male organ is functioning more but her body produces more female hormones

3 Likes

Re: Meet Nigeria Woman With Two Organs (hermaphrodite) by Nobody: 11:26pm On May 12, 2021
doggedfighter:
Is that the dick lying across her pant like that?
yes oh
Re: Meet Nigeria Woman With Two Organs (hermaphrodite) by DICKstractor: 11:26pm On May 12, 2021
IntersexSherry:
she needs a man to do that. The female organ is not that developed and needs operation. As you can see, the male organ is functioning more but her body produces more female hormones
So which do you think needs removal
Re: Meet Nigeria Woman With Two Organs (hermaphrodite) by doggedfighter(f): 11:26pm On May 12, 2021
IntersexSherry:
yes oh

Looks like a Love Machine

1 Like

Re: Meet Nigeria Woman With Two Organs (hermaphrodite) by illicit(m): 11:27pm On May 12, 2021
Why is her dick like that, is it always erect

She has serious problems then

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Nigeria Woman With Two Organs (hermaphrodite) by falcon01: 11:27pm On May 12, 2021
IntersexSherry:
click on the link watch the videos or go to her instagram page and do live call with her. Doubting thomas as usual grin
I tell ya she's a scam, abeg Men let's be Honest, Naso prick dey do for Nika?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Nigeria Woman With Two Organs (hermaphrodite) by Nobody: 11:36pm On May 12, 2021
illicit:

maybe she takes them when she gets erections
Re: Meet Nigeria Woman With Two Organs (hermaphrodite) by falcon01: 11:42pm On May 12, 2021
illicit:

bro that ain't a dick, She doesn't even know how to hold it! By watching the videos, I can deduce that she doesn't know how dick works!

2 Likes

Re: Meet Nigeria Woman With Two Organs (hermaphrodite) by illicit(m): 11:45pm On May 12, 2021
IntersexSherry:
maybe she takes them when she gets erections

Looks like original fake

3 Likes

Re: Meet Nigeria Woman With Two Organs (hermaphrodite) by Nobody: 11:50pm On May 12, 2021
falcon01:
bro that ain't a dick, She doesn't even know how to hold it! By watching the videos, I can deduce that she doesn't know how dick works!
its not fake. Stop being ignorant
Re: Meet Nigeria Woman With Two Organs (hermaphrodite) by Nobody: 11:51pm On May 12, 2021
illicit:

Looks like original fake
cases like this happen when the penis keep increasing in size as you grow older. Go read and learn
Re: Meet Nigeria Woman With Two Organs (hermaphrodite) by eljp(m): 11:53pm On May 12, 2021
This is a real Scam, it shouldn't be erect always......
Re: Meet Nigeria Woman With Two Organs (hermaphrodite) by illicit(m): 11:54pm On May 12, 2021
IntersexSherry:
cases like this happen when the penis keep increasing in size as you grow older. Go read and learn

What do I have to read about penis

I have had one for as long as I can remember

4 Likes

Re: Meet Nigeria Woman With Two Organs (hermaphrodite) by Nobody: 11:54pm On May 12, 2021
eljp:
i guess she takes when its erect to proove her claim.
Re: Meet Nigeria Woman With Two Organs (hermaphrodite) by falcon01: 11:54pm On May 12, 2021
IntersexSherry:
its not fake. Stop being ignorant
you are talking to someone who has been using a dick for more than 20 years, Trust me that's not how dicks work. Because you have Some Male Features doesn't make you an expert with how the phallus works, that's a Man's thing.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Nigeria Woman With Two Organs (hermaphrodite) by Nobody: 11:56pm On May 12, 2021
Well even if she is lying. Chicks with dick exist...
Re: Meet Nigeria Woman With Two Organs (hermaphrodite) by Nobody: 11:57pm On May 12, 2021
falcon01:
you are talking to someone who has been using a dick for mpre than 27 years, Trust me that's not how dicks work. Because you have Some Male Features doesn't make you an expert with how the phallus works, that's a Man's thing.
this is intersex dick. Didn't you hear what she said? Her dick kept growing bigger
Re: Meet Nigeria Woman With Two Organs (hermaphrodite) by falcon01: 11:57pm On May 12, 2021
eljp:
not even erect sef, why will the balls be showing?? Why will.. is that even how to grab a dick??
Re: Meet Nigeria Woman With Two Organs (hermaphrodite) by Nobody: 12:05am On May 13, 2021
falcon01:
not even erect sef, why will the balls be showing?? Why will.. is that even how to grab a dick??
visit her instagram page and go investigate her.. Me too will visit her I.G page to get more info.
Re: Meet Nigeria Woman With Two Organs (hermaphrodite) by Nobody: 12:06am On May 13, 2021
She calls herself Nigeria number one hermaphrodite. Why will someone come out publicly with something so serious and you here doubting her courage?
Re: Meet Nigeria Woman With Two Organs (hermaphrodite) by Nobody: 12:11am On May 13, 2021
I will ask my intersex friends if this intersex case is possible but i have heard of a case like this when the penis keeps increasing in size.
Re: Meet Nigeria Woman With Two Organs (hermaphrodite) by Nobody: 12:19am On May 13, 2021
doggedfighter:

Looks like a Love Machine
i don't know if her claim is real but the position of the dick is in one direction. But why will she be lying about this
Re: Meet Nigeria Woman With Two Organs (hermaphrodite) by doggedfighter(f): 12:39am On May 13, 2021
IntersexSherry:
i don't know if her claim is real but the position of the dick is in one direction. But why will she be lying about this

People want to trend by all means, sweet grin
Re: Meet Nigeria Woman With Two Organs (hermaphrodite) by aysuprano(m): 5:14am On May 13, 2021
No argument, that dick is fake..I you have one you'll know from the first glance

Moreover I just checked d girls Instagram page and her old pictures shows her wearing a gstring like pant without anything like a dick in it

She just want some attention abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Nigeria Woman With Two Organs (hermaphrodite) by Womanizer(m): 6:21am On May 13, 2021
IntersexSherry:
I will ask my intersex friends if this intersex case is possible but i have heard of a case like this when the penis keeps increasing in size.

Your intersex friends?

Na so una plenty reach? shocked
Re: Meet Nigeria Woman With Two Organs (hermaphrodite) by shiki(m): 6:43am On May 13, 2021
shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nathaniel Bassey's Funny Childhood Christmas Story (Photo) / Tonto Dikeh Steps Out In Purple Hair / Mohbad’s Father Buried Him Before He Died, Late Singer’s Mother Alleges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 2
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.