Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,342 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

"Spare Money" In A Nut Shell: A Modern Derivative Of Deception - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / "Spare Money" In A Nut Shell: A Modern Derivative Of Deception (583 Views)

. / How I Spent My Spare Money: To All Mmm Participants / We Warned You To Invest Your Spare Money - MMM Blasts Users, Call Them Greedy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Spare Money" In A Nut Shell: A Modern Derivative Of Deception by sgtponzihater1(m): 8:22am On Jul 20, 2017
Thumbs up to yards, ponziponzi and stephendamsoho and all those championing a campaign of truth. Several months ago I did a post on spare money. The obvious conclusion was that it was a modern Ponzi scheme derivative to deceive, exploit and manipulate participants.

MMM in their introductory video defined Spare Money, "as money in the bank, that was serving no particular purpose", they argued that the current financial system was evil, wicked and exploitative and used people's money to leave lavish lifestyles. They asked people to donate these money to participants in need and get it back when it was needed. The above definition look simple, noble and understandable enough.

However, during the first crash of MMM Nigeria, MMM taunted and mocked their participants by telling them, that they were greedy, and they were asked to use their spare money. This time MMM changed the definition of spare money to '" money they could afford to loose", this definition was accepted by participants without questioning, they for no explainable reason didn't asked the whereabouts of the last definition. The cycle of manipulation was now well established, a multi million naira scam business had gained ground.

The truth is there is no money we can afford to loose. Imagine the feeling when you discover that #500 is missing from your bunch of money, do you smile about it?, or do you keep counting to recheck?. The term spare money is smartly coined to deceive and manipulate non suspecting participants. If spare money was at the core of these scheme participants shouldn't donate millions. Several participants should donate #1000, but this is not the case.

Investment gets tougher with Ponzi schemes, stress related illnesses are on the rise, participants have to pray every minute that these scam schemes do not close shop and trap their PH, many have to resort to cursing, fighting and voodoo, when they feel threatened that someone's comment may cause panic in their non-existent system. Several eventually loose it big and become embittered, while others become as addicted as pool players, they loose big in one schemes and quickly start searching for a scheme that is paying, loosing resources, common sense and their humanity.

The eagle is about to fall, its a self fulfilling prophecy. A truth engraved even in the mind of current participants.

Don't let the scammers fool you, innovate.

Shun Ponzi Schemes,

We must all be rich,

Sgt Ponzi Hater

3 Likes

Re: "Spare Money" In A Nut Shell: A Modern Derivative Of Deception by stephendamsoho: 9:16am On Jul 20, 2017
Sargent, thanks for the thumbs up but kindly mention my full monicker next time so I can see the mention, one love!
Re: "Spare Money" In A Nut Shell: A Modern Derivative Of Deception by stephendamsoho: 9:40am On Jul 20, 2017
I remember when GHWx started after GHW failed

most of the members were PHing 5,000 and the admin COMPLAINED bitterly about it lol

if they're so interested in "spare money" only, they wouldn't have complained but we all know they want participants to bring as much money as possible, even borrow join and rob neighbours and friends in the hope of making 30%
Re: "Spare Money" In A Nut Shell: A Modern Derivative Of Deception by sgtponzihater1(m): 9:43am On Jul 20, 2017
stephendamsoho:
Sargent, thanks for the thumbs up but kindly mention my full monicker next time so I can see the mention, one love!

Correction effected. Godbless

(1) (Reply)

Nairalander Got A Land Through NL! Thought It Was A Fraud At First / Investors HUB / How To Make $10-$50 From Crypto Currency Weekly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.