Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Nairalander Got A Land Through NL! Thought It Was A Fraud At First - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nairalander Got A Land Through NL! Thought It Was A Fraud At First (584 Views)

Palmpay Is A Fraud/scam, Nigerians Should Beware !!! / Payfarmer Is A Fraud : Stay Away From Them. / FRAUD ALERT! BLISS GATE IS A FRAUD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander Got A Land Through NL! Thought It Was A Fraud At First by Sleemut09: 7:47pm On Nov 04, 2017
He was so full of joy at its peak today as all documentations were perfectly signed.

I posted the link few weeks ago and he contacted all away from Lagos state. He was at Ibadan last week to check out the land and negotiate but today the money(#370,000) was paid and all documents signed.

There are buildings around, accessibility to electric light etc. Its a few minutes distance from olodo garage of Ibadan. (#50 bike)

For any other person that has interest, a plot is still available.

You can contact below:
Sleemut08@gmail

https://www.nairaland.com/4076118/350000-plot-land-available-olodo

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Got A Land Through NL! Thought It Was A Fraud At First by Sleemut09: 7:49pm On Nov 04, 2017
More pix

Re: Nairalander Got A Land Through NL! Thought It Was A Fraud At First by NwaAmaikpe: 7:54pm On Nov 04, 2017
shocked

Whoever taught you fraud didn't teach you well.

A plot of land at 370k?
I pity the mugus that will fall for this scam.

4 Likes

Re: Nairalander Got A Land Through NL! Thought It Was A Fraud At First by benzene00: 7:56pm On Nov 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

A plot of land at 370k?
maybe the land is located at sambisa forest hence the cheap price
Re: Nairalander Got A Land Through NL! Thought It Was A Fraud At First by Sleemut09: 8:04pm On Nov 04, 2017
It doesn't matter you believe, but seeing is believing. You can visit the attached link. Anyhow...its not about many, just a plot is remaining.

You can send any of your relatives, or friends residing in Ibadan to check it out for you. A cab from Iwo road to Olodo garage is just #60 or #70 naira only.
benzene00:
maybe the land is located at sambisa forest hence the cheap price

https://www.nairaland.com/4076118/350000-plot-land-available-olodo
Re: Nairalander Got A Land Through NL! Thought It Was A Fraud At First by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

A plot of land at 370k?
You can get plots of land in Anambra as low as 300k.. Achalla,Awka North LGA.
Re: Nairalander Got A Land Through NL! Thought It Was A Fraud At First by Joy83(m): 8:06pm On Nov 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

A plot of land at 370k?
It is very possible in some areas in Ibadan, even at lower price than that.

(1) (Reply)

Craeting A Verified Foreign Paypal Such As UAE, Cyprus For As Low As #3000 / Other Cryptocurrencies You Can Make Money From Apart From Bitcoin / Who Is Using Dogecoin Wallet And How Safe Is It??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.