Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,562 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here - Nairaland / General (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here (50644 Views)

Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered / Share Your Frightening But Funny Stories / Have You Ever Been Stranded? Share Your Story. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by SPEEDEPITOME(f): 6:49pm On Jul 25, 2017
oluwalewis:

The reason I am happy that I'm an introvert is because extroverts basically suffer from intellectual myopia cos they talk too much and think less, besides introverts are more intelligent and animated than extroverts.
Young man,do your research before you comment on an issue like this.
Fallacy of hasty generalization.
I know you're angry, yes but don't let him push you.
Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by oluwalewis(m): 9:29am On Jul 26, 2017
SPEEDEPITOME:

Fallacy of hasty generalization.
I know you're angry, yes but don't let him push you.

I am not angry, I am just surprised at his level of reasoning.
Thanks luv
Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by oluwalewis(m): 9:33am On Jul 26, 2017
pterson:
I'm trying but the way I am help me think ahead of others and I kinda like it.
That is true but what is the essence of thinking ahead of others if you can't communicate what you have thought

1 Like

Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by oluwalewis(m): 9:35am On Jul 26, 2017
pterson:
lol, Mr snake. It only gets better I think

it is not worth it
Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by pterson(m): 9:56am On Jul 26, 2017
oluwalewis:

That is true but what is the essence of thinking ahead of others if you can't communicate what you have thought
I will work on it. It's not worth it then
Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by escapellee(m): 1:16pm On Jul 28, 2017
making her feel like sweet sixteen, care for her and making her smile. Above all, suck her, give her hit styles, make her reach her orgasm till she scream at ur name. using ice cube, pouring milk on her cunt and suck d tip of her clitoris. With hot romance. any matured cougar/ matured sexy woman can reach me on 07033543846. Let's tango. am ur fantasy. Wana make you feel on top of the world. luv u. Kisses.
Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by escapellee(m): 1:41pm On Jul 28, 2017
making her feel like sweet sixteen, care for her and making her smile. Above all, suck her, give her hit styles, make her reach her orgasm till she scream at ur name. using ice cube, pouring milk on her cunt and suck d tip of her clitoris. With hot romance. any matured cougar/ matured sexy woman can reach me on 07033543846. Let's tango. am ur fantasy. Wana make you feel on top of the world. luv u. Kisses.
Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by Rozaytee: 4:24pm On Jul 30, 2017
kuchikau1:
I dnt date gals dat Menstruates. Gals wey blood dey comot frm deir toto every 28days. Spits
ode
Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by kuchikau1: 5:26pm On Jul 30, 2017
Rozaytee:
ode
e b lik say blood dey comot frm ur toto?
Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by Rozaytee: 6:55pm On Jul 30, 2017
kuchikau1:
e b lik say blood dey comot frm ur toto?
u forget say blood comot for ur mama toto tire
Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by kuchikau1: 6:59pm On Jul 31, 2017
Rozaytee:
u forget say blood comot for ur mama toto tire
u toto dey smell me.
Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by blessedvisky(m): 12:47am On Sep 21, 2017
Wow. Mehn I love this thread. I read all the comments grin
I hate going out, especially to places where a lot of people are.
I close to only a few folks
Nobody really knows "me"
I used to have poor social and conversation skills but I'm better now thanks to reading books.
First Class Textrovert
I know how to enjoy myself
I made up my mind to be close to females and now I have 3 on my neck cry don't know how to manage them without messing up
People call me weird and it kinda makes me happy
I over think little things and over analyse people

A lady (one of the 3 "wise women"wink sent me money on my B-Day. I spent the rest of the day analysing y she would do that instead of enjoying my day undecided

I treasure memories Alot and I like taking pictures of my close friends when they are unaware. The pic look more real and natural that way rather than fake smiles.

I can spend Hours going through those pictures and laughing to myself, remembering fun moments.

I hate meeting new people too, unless it's beneficial

Cc wins18 Inana

Heterodox Xgravity you are sighted

4 Likes

Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by wins18(m): 10:26am On Sep 21, 2017
blessedvisky:
Wow. Mehn I love this thread. I read all the comments grin
I hate going out, especially to places where a lot of people are.
I close to only a few folks
Nobody really knows "me"
I used to have poor social and conversation skills but I'm better now thanks to reading books.
First Class Textrovert
I know how to enjoy myself
I made up my mind to be close to females and now I have 3 on my neck cry don't know how to manage them without messing up
People call me weird and it kinda makes me happy
I over think little things and over analyse people

A lady (one of the 3 "wise women"wink sent me money on my B-Day. I spent the rest of the day analysing y she would do that instead of enjoying my day undecided

I treasure memories Alot and I like taking pictures of my close friends when they are unaware. The pic look more real and natural that way rather than fake smiles.

I can spend Hours going through those pictures and laughing to myself, remembering fun moments.

I hate meeting new people too, unless it's beneficial

Cc wins18 Inana

Heterodox Xgravity you are sighted
Nice one bro, introverts are special beings, we are not trouble makers, we like being on our lanes.
glad to be one.
Thumbsup mate

2 Likes

Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by Albertone(m): 2:05pm On Nov 30, 2018
I can relate to all.
Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 30, 2018
dstringer:
I dn get it.when u all say u don't like to attend party.I'm an introvert and I love to attend parties.a moment I could be so quiet and d next I'd be disturbing d neighbours from our closet continent wit my noise. I once had a situation where I sat close a group of people at an event without talking.but when I started my own d girl close to me was like.I thought u don't know how to talk.after d event she was like i want to knw u Nd ur place kind of stuff.Nd she follewed me home even though I stylishly insisted she shouldn't .d tin we had didn't last long though I get bored easily Nd tend to walk away to a fresh challenge.
PS.dnt be decurved introverts are not boring they are d funniest people to be with but sadly the choose wu they want to be with from my own experience dnt change who u are BT try to be a better version of who u are
They is also melancholy, the combination of introversion and extroversion, i think thats what you are or you could be a sensible extrovert
Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by Albertone(m): 10:27am On Dec 01, 2018
Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by IGOJ(m): 10:56am On Dec 01, 2018
Can only be myself around 2 people
Just like to keep to myself aroud people especially strangers
Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by possibilita(m): 3:16pm On Dec 01, 2018
am scared of life
Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by illegal7(m): 2:14pm On Dec 02, 2018
mine is simply just being too scared to talk to pretty ladies even when it's obvious that there's a green light . That's really depressing.
Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by possibilita(m): 3:19pm On Dec 02, 2018
illegal7:
mine is simply just being too scared to talk to pretty ladies even when it's obvious that there's a green light . That's really depressing.
bro I laterally sit at the back of my house everyday for the past 6 months just to see my crush pass by and can't even stand to talk to her worst of it is she doesn't have a bf and always smiles at me and i get depressed any day i don't see her
Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by illegal7(m): 7:52pm On Dec 02, 2018
possibilita:
bro I laterally sit at the back of my house everyday for the past 6 months just to see my crush pass by and can't even stand to talk to her worst of it is she doesn't have a bf and always smiles at me and i get depressed any day i don't see her

Try to make a move bro ...
it wouldn't hurt, it's just like the normal shit ...
Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 02, 2018
possibilita:

Don't make any move.

If you do, she'll reject you. And when she does, you will get depressed.

And when you do, you'll want to break something. And when you do, you'll have no money to replace it.
And when that happens, you'll realize how stupid it was to try in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by javaRookie: 11:41pm On Jan 17, 2019
Well i am an introvert and can relate with close to a 90% of comments here.
I cherish my quiet moments like Gold. Usually stay for long hours thinking, brainstorming and sketching for a futuristic software that its application are far fetched.
Am quite a good artist, infact i love anything UI/UX i just have a high aethestic taste. Same with ladies, i like them slim, beautiful and smart.
I seriously hate parties like OMG! They piss me off especially late nite parties including Award nites, Inductions.
The Tshirts of our Induction i paid for, i never collected them nor came.
Am quite Outspoken especially if you make an ignorant statement about things that interest me like Programming, games, Hardwares etc.
I also have an affinity to Book Reading mostly foreign Authors, just cant stand the lapses of our Nigerian authors with their wack sentence compositions and semantic flaws. Except a few actually like Chinua et al.
I can argue about 'why java is faster than php in terms of proccessing speed' for Africa.
I usually train my social interaction skills in front of a mirrow and i can bet my lens that am quite eloquent.
People say i have a good sense of humour as i make them laugh out loud mostly on Social media, guess because i dont speak much. I chose my words then filter them with a filter paper and if possible carry out a word for word Decantation.
I just have an inner circle of 3 friends, i dont typically see the need to make 10k fake friends who disappear when you need them the most. So i just keep some Cacus friend.
I enjoy living a world of virtual reality in my mind it goes on for Hours. Just thinking of the next technology that can change the world.
I have like 3 Eighty leaves exercise books all filled with detailed diagrams, Uml's and PsuedoCodes of Websites, Social media apps, games, desktop apps, mini Operating system, algorithms e.t.c I haven't implemented those because i am still acquiring the needed skills.
Hip hop Musics tickles my fancy. P.s Am a huge fan of Drake.
I also love Vocals like Celine, Adele, Taylor Swift.
I aslo write Songs in my spare time. My 40 leaves is filled with hot raps that i dont know when to release.
My first Girlfriend was a Hp compacq, 1gb ram, proccessing speed of 2.1gh, memory of 120gb Hdd, 3* 2.0 usb ports etc.
We broke up after 3 years , i just couldnt stand her shakara when Opening Adobe Ps. Babe made me wait far too long that when the app finally opens, i have forgot the idea i wanted to sketch.
Am visually impaired a little so i put on Glasses, where would i ever go without them?
Two trusty piece of glasses are my life saver.
If hustle pays, am going
to pay for an eye Sugery whatever it costs.
Social Life
Am quite Socially anti-Social. At times i play football the next i just get bored of it and go home.
Enjoy playing Fifa sha and Nigerian Whot.
But i bet my kidney you reading this cant beat me in Chess, I Will Destroy You.
I dont like showing off
much but i have a good sight for fashion so dont think i dont know the latest trends.
Sometimes i chill with my Padis in a bar or just stroll with them.
But nothing pisses me off than my fellow strollers flinging Ladies for over 30mins discussing sweet nothings i never seem to get the bottom of and derailing the Strolling.
Got some cool tennis skills up ma sleeve and can pull a Serena if you want to go Toe to Toe.
Am not quite Lazy but
my room is always scattered. Kinda love it that way as i get my stuffs faster.
But i just love neatness and try as much as possible to be neat. First thing i notice about anyone that chats me up is how white their teeth are.
It kind of stamps a good impression in my heart.

Relationships
Am not a Ladies man and am not afraid of Ladies, wikihow thought me well but i cant approach any random lady to toast her if i had not known her before.
My friends are proffessionals at that.
Many Ladies trip for me as i got small big brains and kinda handsome facially.
Also the best in class so i get some entitlements which other guys dont get, though i dont take advantage because most of em ladies are my seniors and am just an early teen.
They ask for my number, i give them and buy a new sim or forget their name when they call.
Some say am a Snub but am not.
Just dont like wasting my time on unproductive things.
I do talk to myself a lot or do some calculations while walking down the street, usually freaks some Ladies out. But i gave out the last fvck i had last week, so i got none left.
One Lady tried to take advantage of Introvertism and use my head. Do my homework pls, help me copy a note, do this, do that.
I find it difficult to turn dnwn an offer for help, am working on it.
But i care so much for those i love.
My crush is also an introvert and we both looking for who will make the first move.
Lol.
Since am the Guy, i gats move first.
I can stay indoors for a year if these essentials are provide - Food, Water. Electricity, sub, my Gf<lappy> etc.
Sorry for the long Epistle of John the Baptist tho.

7 Likes

Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 07, 2019
Hmmmm. me too guess mine is deep,i hate people who talks or make noise or brag in public,i hate unnecessary talks, I hate going to party it doesn't make any sense to me, I only goes to burial party coz is fully elderly people and people from the villages,im comfortble with them, I love staying alone, I love walking alone, doing things alone, my phone,TV and books are my best friends,i like to hangout alone in bar take drinks and stay there all alone, I hate people asking me questions,i notice people fears respects and fears me,thats me.

2 Likes

Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by sinqlepee(m): 9:16am On Jan 10, 2020
I find it difficult talking to new people...i hate unnecessary conversation etc. I jst hate been an introvert to be honest pple think am weird. someone even asked me if am normal

1 Like

Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by iamyemiakins(m): 9:50am On Oct 06, 2020
We have a Whatsapp group by the way, Whatsapp me on +2348134656117 to add you to the Introverts Whatsapp group

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Public? / Accident Between A Giraffe And A Lorry - Picture / How To Speak With Airtel Customer Care Agent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.