Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here (50635 Views)

Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered / Share Your Frightening But Funny Stories / Have You Ever Been Stranded? Share Your Story. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by RichieDaVinci01(m): 1:06pm On Jul 20, 2017
You know you're a big introvert when people come and beg you to go out

Current girlfriend had to ask me out by herself after months of waiting

An introvert on another level bro

14 Likes

Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by tobbie247(m): 1:06pm On Jul 20, 2017

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 20, 2017
hinky:
I believe if the right one comes, introveted or whatever u ll man up to talk to her...
Life is not too complex as it might seem...

As an introvet, i like being alone but when i dont want to be alone... I dont see anyone to be with cos i cant keep friends...
Sad story..hun..

Let me help u get over it?
Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 20, 2017
IamSingleDad:

Let me help u get over it?
how u gonna do that sad
Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 20, 2017
hinky:

how u gonna do that sad

Let me sort that out. Trust me, u will love it. Where do you base?
Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 20, 2017
IamSingleDad:

Let me sort that out. Trust me, u will love it. Where do you base?
Dont worry, m good

9 Likes

Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by mofeoluwadassah: 1:33pm On Jul 20, 2017
paybak:
I don't know how to ask mofeoluwadassah(that mumu girl) out.
i cant jxt stop laughing..... cheesy you are so dumb
Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by Elkay3: 1:39pm On Jul 20, 2017
hinky:

Yh,i am trying to make few friends now

You'd have many here.
Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by walepackage(m): 1:48pm On Jul 20, 2017
Rorachy:
I don't like hanging out with many people like crowd. I love my quiet time.
i like ur moniker,makes me remember somethin thou...
Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 20, 2017
Boring Fcvks

1 Like

Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by lamarrj(m): 2:05pm On Jul 20, 2017
Brown14:

...and introverted girls are ALWAYS pretty and intelligent.

True that!
Do introvert-introvert relationships work?
That will be damn hot!

1 Like

Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 20, 2017
hinky:
I believe if the right one comes, introveted or whatever u ll man up to talk to her...
Life is not too complex as it might seem...

As an introvet, i like being alone but when i dont want to be alone... I dont see anyone to be with cos i cant keep friends...
Sad story..hun..
Aww,
You just have to observe yoursef n get facts why u can't keep friends and avoid whatever that makes friends to distance themselves.
U can also try to check on ur friends sometimes n ask how things is going with them.
Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 20, 2017
I just find it hard to have a fun-filled relationship girls, they usually get bored after sometimes with me.

4 Likes

Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 20, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
i cant jxt stop laughing..... cheesy i am so dumb
i told you to stop all these dear.. I know you are. You'd better just say yes now or you are happy jumping over deeks around, hun?
Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by wins18(m): 4:16pm On Jul 20, 2017
Afhounja:

If she knows that she is the RIGHT one, why shouldn't SHE approach him and talk to him instead?
grin I wonder oo
Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by wins18(m): 4:22pm On Jul 20, 2017
pryme:
i think my challenge as an introvert is that i think too much.
Pay too much attention to the little things.
Learn how to control that bro, its dangerous, speaking from experience.
I became a free man the moment I disovered that the problem we have is just our 'thought' and learning how to live a life of no worries, giving Zero f u c k to the world,lol.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by wins18(m): 4:28pm On Jul 20, 2017
tobbie247:
I'm just never in sync with this world. I ultimately think too much...simple something, I will over analyze like I'm writing exam.

to make matters worse, I studied maths in school which even makes me think more....who send me? cry
lol, the feeling bro, thats why most of us turn into conspiracy theorists sooner or later in life, some hackers,some anonymous beings from the other side (dark web) etc.

9 Likes

Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 20, 2017
Ollygentle:

Aww,
You just have to observe yoursef n get facts why u can't keep friends and avoid whatever that makes friends to distance themselves.
U can also try to check on ur friends sometimes n ask how things is going with them.

Well, i m working on that... Thanks
Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by drezzyx(m): 4:37pm On Jul 20, 2017
I use to be an introvert before, but as I grow older i found out am overcoming all my introvert behavior, I can now talk freely play with girls, talk to guys unlike when I use to avoid them like a plague. U can overcome it just like me.

3 Likes

Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by CountCarter(m): 4:44pm On Jul 20, 2017
I'm an introvert but at the same time a highly functioning sociopath, not in a bad way to say. I tend to approach people only when i require something of essence from them and after that, i vanish into thin air. Being an introvert, relationships do not excite me, because of too many logical reasoning pertaining to the possible outcome of a relationship. Put me in the midst of people and i would become highly uncomfortable.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 20, 2017
hinky:

Well, i m working on that... Thanks
You welcome,
By the way can we get personal?
Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by Afhounja(m): 5:04pm On Jul 20, 2017
hinky:

Some girls feel they might be belittling themselves...

So what are you implying? That girls are too big to approach men?

3 Likes

Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by KunleSteel: 5:18pm On Jul 20, 2017
I'm so chatty online but taciturn face to face.

You will not find me among more than two people gisting, bacause I know I will be the quiet one and mood killer among them.

I've had very few but close friends, and almost all the friendships were built online sef.

Girls... Hmmm.... Pleeeeenty crushes that I wish could read minds. My ex asked me out (not proud of this). So I had to ask my current gf out; even though it's after the relationship has kicked off.

Like being alone, majorly because I find it difficult to determine how to react to people's comments or jokes. Do I just giggle and keep quiet? Do I comment and try to keep telling laugh rolling? Most times I try the latter, the laughter dies and an awkward silence hangs. Kai!

But online, another story entirely... at a time I could count at least 15 chics I could start a relationship (not flings) with. Most fizzled out when this guy wasn't talking about the next step.

Looks like I'm anti-social... But break through that wall and I could literally catch a grenade for you.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by sorextee(m): 5:42pm On Jul 20, 2017
I hate mixing with crowd..
And wen I accompany my frnds to clubs or a bar,
I begin to get bored of the place.. Wen I stay too long in a place, it gets boring to me. Eg, church.
I sometimes leave and stay in d car, or stroll around for a while.
My frnds are talkatives. They can stand for three hours
Gisting irrelevant things.. My facial expression tells them that im getting bored ND tired.
My quiet time, I listen to music ND read books..
Play candycrush ND scrabble..
I hate long gists.. Keep it brief ND short.
Some pple talk soooooooo long, that they begin to annoy me the listener.. undecided

Not that im am introvert per se. Im a noise maker online, but quiet ND reserved in reality.

My twin sis is d direct opposite of me. That one can talk forever.. She loves anything fun..

13 Likes

Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by sorextee(m): 5:44pm On Jul 20, 2017
I know that feel. My girl will say something that claims its funny.. The dry laughter that comes out, she sef go code..
Nothing really surprises me sef..

KunleSteel:
I'm so chatty online but taciturn face to face.

You will not find me among more than two people gisting, bacause I know I will be the quiet one and mood killer among them.

I've had very few but close friends, and almost all the friendships were built online sef.

Girls... Hmmm.... Pleeeeenty crushes that I wish could read minds. My ex asked me out (not proud of this). So I had to ask my current gf out; even though it's after the relationship has kicked off.

Like being alone, majorly because I find it difficult to determine how to react to people's comments or jokes. Do I just giggle and keep quiet? Do I comment and try to keep telling laugh rolling? Most times I try the latter, the laughter dies and an awkward silence hangs. Kai!

But online, another story entirely... at a time I could count at least 15 chics I could start a relationship (not flings) with. Most fizzled out when this guy wasn't talking about the next step.

Looks like I'm anti-social... But break through that wall and I could literally catch a grenade for you.

3 Likes

Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by sorextee(m): 5:49pm On Jul 20, 2017
See rejection.... grin
This is a serious red card..
hinky:

Dont worry, m good

12 Likes

Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by feyiflutist(f): 5:53pm On Jul 20, 2017
cryintroverts embarassed I am dating one and it is not funny. I am even thinking of breaking up with him.

1 Like

Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by sorextee(m): 5:58pm On Jul 20, 2017
Pls dnt break up with him.. Look for what he has interests in. Then engage..
Eg, my gf loves zee world to a fault. She makes me sit with her sometimes ND watch with her. I pretend im enjoying it too. undecided I made her love football ND wrestling too. Im very sure shes also pretending to like it.. cheesy

feyiflutist:
cryintroverts embarassed I am dating one and it is not funny. I am even thinking of breaking up with him.

7 Likes

Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 20, 2017
It's just always Boring....

Allergic to crowd

Getting bored with friends and relationships easily (3 Months Maximum)

Nonchalancy

3 Likes

Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by feyiflutist(f): 6:08pm On Jul 20, 2017
I have tried o...he has been keeping to himself for two days now.... what am I suppose to do about that?. we have talked about it and he said he will try and fight it.....seriously eh...I am fed up and to think the relationship is just 1 month and 8 days old cry @ sorextee
Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 20, 2017
Afhounja:

So what are you implying? That girls are too big to approach men?
No, they may appear desperate thats what i mean
Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 20, 2017
Ollygentle:
You welcome, By the way can we get personal?
Actually no, internet friendship for me should remain in the internet sad ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Public? / Accident Between A Giraffe And A Lorry - Picture / How To Speak With Airtel Customer Care Agent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.