Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Dear Existing Beneficiary,all The Issues Regarding Payment Have Been Addressed. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dear Existing Beneficiary,all The Issues Regarding Payment Have Been Addressed. (2679 Views)

Dear Existing Beneficiaries, Good Morning.how Was Your First Day Back At Work / Dear Existing Beneficiaries, You Have A Message. Please Read Image Below. / Dear Existing Beneficiary, Remember To Fill Your Attendance Register Properly. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Existing Beneficiary,all The Issues Regarding Payment Have Been Addressed. by npowerng: 9:27am On Jul 20, 2017
Dear Existing Beneficiary,
PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY.
All the issues regarding payment have been addressed.
#NPowerNG

Re: Dear Existing Beneficiary,all The Issues Regarding Payment Have Been Addressed. by taylor88(m): 9:28am On Jul 20, 2017
ok
Re: Dear Existing Beneficiary,all The Issues Regarding Payment Have Been Addressed. by phorllarh: 10:37am On Jul 20, 2017
just for clarification please, I received a call from an official after which I received payment for may ,June but till now haven't been able to rectify my Bvn name due to long processes as a result of where I registered. should I still expect the backlog?
Re: Dear Existing Beneficiary,all The Issues Regarding Payment Have Been Addressed. by kayteajay111(m): 11:17am On Jul 20, 2017
npowerng:
Dear Existing Beneficiary, PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY. All the issues regarding payment have been addressed. #NPowerNG
When are you going to pay the backlogs, period?
Re: Dear Existing Beneficiary,all The Issues Regarding Payment Have Been Addressed. by npowerng: 11:49am On Jul 20, 2017
phorllarh:
just for clarification please, I received a call from an official after which I received payment for may ,June but till now haven't been able to rectify my Bvn name due to long processes as a result of where I registered. should I still expect the backlog?

Yes sir, Just be patient.
Re: Dear Existing Beneficiary,all The Issues Regarding Payment Have Been Addressed. by npowerng: 11:51am On Jul 20, 2017
kayteajay111:

When are you going to pay the backlogs, period?

It would commence at a date ,that would be communicated later .
Re: Dear Existing Beneficiary,all The Issues Regarding Payment Have Been Addressed. by hersee(m): 9:40am On Jul 21, 2017
I am selected, physically verified, qualified, posted, but no VERIFIED LOGO, UNPAID since december till date. I dont know what to do, i have tried every possible ways to resolve my payment issue, called them severally, mailed them time without number, met my focal person like three times, received Npower calls two times, sometimes I regretted applying. At my PPA, even the Headmaster, Ass. Headmaster, the entire staff aren't happy that i have not been paid even once while others are just sitting at home doing nothing but receiving stipends every month, I am the only Mathematics teacher they have, They always encourage me saying that one day I will be paid. But I have finally given up. I have BVN issue as a result of my BVN not linked with my Account which was resolved since April, what always confuses me is that, I still remain UNPAID, August is approaching and they said if after eight month you are not paid, you will be exited from the program. NPower should PLEASE AND PLEASE!! tell us what exactly is holding our Stipends after all our issues have resolved. May God Help Us in this Hard time.
Re: Dear Existing Beneficiary,all The Issues Regarding Payment Have Been Addressed. by npowerng: 4:51pm On Jul 21, 2017
hersee:
I am selected, physically verified, qualified, posted, but no VERIFIED LOGO, UNPAID since december till date. I dont know what to do, i have tried every possible ways to resolve my payment issue, called them severally, mailed them time without number, met my focal person like three times, received Npower calls two times, sometimes I regretted applying. At my PPA, even the Headmaster, Ass. Headmaster, the entire staff aren't happy that i have not been paid even once while others are just sitting at home doing nothing but receiving stipends every month, I am the only Mathematics teacher they have, They always encourage me saying that one day I will be paid. But I have finally given up. I have BVN issue as a result of my BVN not linked with my Account which was resolved since April, what always confuses me is that, I still remain UNPAID, August is approaching and they said if after eight month you are not paid, you will be exited from the program. NPower should PLEASE AND PLEASE!! tell us what exactly is holding our Stipends after all our issues have resolved. May God Help Us in this Hard time.
Sir if you have not been paid, since the inception of this programme and you have been verified and posted . Kindly . send a message(inbox) to our facebook page . I would not want you to disclose such information publicly. N-power, NG Remains Committed To A Fair And Transparent Process
Re: Dear Existing Beneficiary,all The Issues Regarding Payment Have Been Addressed. by Missabigail234: 9:09pm On Jul 21, 2017
npowerng:
Sir if you have not been paid, since the inception of this programme and you have been verified and posted . Kindly . send a message(inbox) to our facebook page . I would not want you to disclose such information public. N-power, NG Remains Committed To A Fair And Transparent Process
I too have not been paid and have been verified and posted with qualified on my npvn profile yet still unpaid
Re: Dear Existing Beneficiary,all The Issues Regarding Payment Have Been Addressed. by whysquare4real(m): 11:58am On Jul 22, 2017
npowerng:
Dear Existing Beneficiary, PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY. All the issues regarding payment have been addressed. #NPowerNG
Please, when is the distribution of npower device going to start? Thank you.
Re: Dear Existing Beneficiary,all The Issues Regarding Payment Have Been Addressed. by npowerng: 12:47pm On Jul 22, 2017
Missabigail234:

I too have not been paid and have been verified and posted with qualified on my npvn profile yet still unpaid

Sir if you have not been paid, since the inception of this programme and you have been verified and posted . Kindly . send a message(inbox) to our facebook page . I would not want you to disclose such information publicly. N-power, NG Remains Committed To A Fair And Transparent Process
Re: Dear Existing Beneficiary,all The Issues Regarding Payment Have Been Addressed. by npowerng: 12:51pm On Jul 22, 2017
whysquare4real:

Please, when is the distribution of npower device going to start? Thank you.

Good day sir, Device distribution to applicant has not commenced yet but will commence at a date to be communicated later
Re: Dear Existing Beneficiary,all The Issues Regarding Payment Have Been Addressed. by whysquare4real(m): 12:57pm On Jul 22, 2017
npowerng:

Good day sir, Device distribution to applicant has not commenced yet but will commence at a date to be communicated later
thanks for your prompt response.
Re: Dear Existing Beneficiary,all The Issues Regarding Payment Have Been Addressed. by Missabigail234: 2:09pm On Jul 22, 2017
npowerng:

Thanks for your response... I've sent a message to your inbox.
Re: Dear Existing Beneficiary,all The Issues Regarding Payment Have Been Addressed. by Yuji: 10:38pm On Jul 22, 2017
For those who need the verified questions and answers to Npower 2017 online test. Contact me via my email in signature.
PS. Not free

1 Like

Re: Dear Existing Beneficiary,all The Issues Regarding Payment Have Been Addressed. by hersee(m): 10:56am On Jul 23, 2017
Unpaid volunteers are in a great confusion, on the ussue, ACCT WITH UNMATCHED BVN, we need a special attention please. Hope to hear from you soon on this issue. I learnt that only peoples with unmatched name were paid. Why are we left behind please?? We have corrected our bvn issues long back, some since March, some April, etc. But we are still not paid. We dont know wether if we have unidentified issues with our account records with cant be rectified without the help of the NPower Admins. Please tell us whats going on. Please!!!!!!!!! We have send our details to your facebook inbox. Please do something, we are loosing patience. God Bless All
Re: Dear Existing Beneficiary,all The Issues Regarding Payment Have Been Addressed. by npowerng: 10:01am On Jul 24, 2017
hersee:
Unpaid volunteers are in a great confusion, on the ussue, ACCT WITH UNMATCHED BVN, we need a special attention please. Hope to hear from you soon on this issue. I learnt that only peoples with unmatched name were paid. Why are we left behind please?? We have corrected our bvn issues long back, some since March, some April, etc. But we are still not paid. We dont know wether if we have unidentified issues with our account records with cant be rectified without the help of the NPower Admins. Please tell us whats going on. Please!!!!!!!!! We have send our details to your facebook inbox. Please do something, we are loosing patience. God Bless All
If you have sent a message to our Official facebook page . we are currently working on all payment issue that has been stated. communication would be provided shortly on the next step. Just be patient .
Re: Dear Existing Beneficiary,all The Issues Regarding Payment Have Been Addressed. by DrMeroThaEmperor(m): 2:37pm On Jul 24, 2017
npowerng please who is the focal person for Delta State? I need to speak with him/her.
Re: Dear Existing Beneficiary,all The Issues Regarding Payment Have Been Addressed. by npowerng: 3:28pm On Jul 24, 2017
DrMeroThaEmperor:
npowerng please who is the focal person for Delta State? I need to speak with him/her.

Which local Govt area? and what is the issue sir . You can kindly state it clearly .
Re: Dear Existing Beneficiary,all The Issues Regarding Payment Have Been Addressed. by DrMeroThaEmperor(m): 3:33pm On Jul 24, 2017
npowerng:

Which local Govt area? and what is the issue sir . You can kindly state it clearly .
Ughelli North LGA.
Re: Dear Existing Beneficiary,all The Issues Regarding Payment Have Been Addressed. by npowerng: 4:58pm On Jul 24, 2017
DrMeroThaEmperor:
Ughelli North LGA.
Sir state your complain . we would contact him from here
Re: Dear Existing Beneficiary,all The Issues Regarding Payment Have Been Addressed. by Shadeadu: 6:08pm On Jul 24, 2017
Have been trying to change my account details as the former was an NYSC account. I have sent loads of mail yet no response. Have been working since February without a dime and all the call center says is to have patience . Even now I don't have kobo to buy data to send mails. Its really frustrating
Re: Dear Existing Beneficiary,all The Issues Regarding Payment Have Been Addressed. by DrMeroThaEmperor(m): 6:46pm On Jul 24, 2017
npowerng:
Sir state your complain . we would contact him from here
a friend who has just been verified wishes to know where to check for his PPA.
Re: Dear Existing Beneficiary,all The Issues Regarding Payment Have Been Addressed. by npowerng: 12:30pm On Jul 25, 2017
DrMeroThaEmperor:
a friend who has just been verified wishes to know where to check for his PPA.
Are you talking about a new applicant, or a beneficiary .
Re: Dear Existing Beneficiary,all The Issues Regarding Payment Have Been Addressed. by npowerng: 12:32pm On Jul 25, 2017
Shadeadu:
Have been trying to change my account details as the former was an NYSC account. I have sent loads of mail yet no response. Have been working since February without a dime and all the call center says is to have patience . Even now I don't have kobo to buy data to send mails. Its really frustrating

Good day sir, Kindly send your complain to our facebook inbox . On our official page .
Re: Dear Existing Beneficiary,all The Issues Regarding Payment Have Been Addressed. by cazali: 12:43pm On Jul 25, 2017
Hello pls I have not been paid since the beginning of the program due to un matched name. I have two names on my npower profile and 3 on my Bvn and only one matched all my attempt to rectify it has been in vain. Pls is there anything Npower can do to help.(Like helping add a 3rd name on npower) cos I hear if two names tally we might be paid
Kasali Iyabo
Lagos
Alimosho
Nteach
Re: Dear Existing Beneficiary,all The Issues Regarding Payment Have Been Addressed. by hersee(m): 12:45pm On Jul 25, 2017
npowerng:

Good day sir, Kindly send your complain to our facebook inbox . On our official page .
I sent my details to your Facebook inbox, but nothing is done. My three unpaid friends were paid yesterday, but for me its same story, infact, one of the NPower call center agent advices me to reapply this morning, I dont know why she can't help me with my payment issue, beside i dont have any discrepancy in my account details. It just yesterday Mr Afolabi stated that "End of July is the last chance and if they are unable to reconcile their accounts we will call them to exit the programme" . Npower keep telling me that there is no issue with my account and they will pay me, but it seems not happening, am now waiting to see what will happen to me after working month after month in hardship and sufferings.
Re: Dear Existing Beneficiary,all The Issues Regarding Payment Have Been Addressed. by DrMeroThaEmperor(m): 3:27pm On Jul 25, 2017
npowerng:
Are you talking about a new applicant, or a beneficiary .
a beneficiary from 2016. I thought that was what this thread was meant for?
Re: Dear Existing Beneficiary,all The Issues Regarding Payment Have Been Addressed. by dandyspak: 9:33am On Jul 26, 2017
Please sir, am yet to receive december outstanding stipend. I just checked my account profile, my verified logo has been removed, even the status: qualified has been removed too.
Re: Dear Existing Beneficiary,all The Issues Regarding Payment Have Been Addressed. by Tsam1959(m): 11:25am On Jul 26, 2017
DrMeroThaEmperor:
a beneficiary from 2016. I thought that was what this thread was meant for?
hmmm dis one is strong undecided undecided undecided. So the person have not even resume duty. all this while . .
Re: Dear Existing Beneficiary,all The Issues Regarding Payment Have Been Addressed. by DrMeroThaEmperor(m): 12:41pm On Jul 26, 2017
Tsam1959:
hmmm dis one is strong undecided undecided undecided. So the person have not even resume duty. all this while . .
so many issues from the beginning.
Re: Dear Existing Beneficiary,all The Issues Regarding Payment Have Been Addressed. by Tsam1959(m): 10:00am On Jul 27, 2017
DrMeroThaEmperor:
so many issues from the beginning.

Bro As the case may be..You would look for your Focal person yourself ooh, As you can see the focus is unpaid beneficiaries and new applicant . have you collected stipend before?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Custodian Graduate Trainee Programme 2020 / Entry Level Vacancies @ Procter And Gamble-september 2014 / URGENT INVITE Still On..... !!!! For Call Center Executive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.