Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

He Broke Up With Me Because My Wig Fell Off From Keke - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Broke Up With Me Because My Wig Fell Off From Keke (2242 Views)

Embarrassment: See Moment A Love Machine Fell Off Someone’s Bag At The Airport / He Broke Up With Me Cause I Refused To Make Up His Friend / He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: He Broke Up With Me Because My Wig Fell Off From Keke by alanka(f): 7:19pm On Jul 20, 2017
wahles:
first impression
did it think your look, hair, eye slash , nail...are yours in first place?

Did he think that your leaps color, eyelids are original?

Did he just jump into this planet from somewhere

The guy himself is fake to believe all these shining lady faces are real.

Even some ladies inside pant leaps are fake.

Mumu dey smell

If he no gree leave am. Let him go back to David and Solomon generation to find original
Re: He Broke Up With Me Because My Wig Fell Off From Keke by thestevens: 8:01pm On Jul 20, 2017
hhahahaahahhhaha, this is really pathetic and funny.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Deal With A Disrespectful Wife? / PHOTOS: Lady Curses Her Boyfriend's Friend For Refusing To Sleep With Her / Angry Lady Shares Screenshot Of The DM She's Been Receiving From A Married Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.