Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,099 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Swallowing Undiluted Sperm Expands My Hips And Boob’s – Nigerian Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Swallowing Undiluted Sperm Expands My Hips And Boob’s – Nigerian Woman (3410 Views)

Does Semen Makes The Hips And Ass Bigger? / Meet IGBO Girl With Thick Thighs Causing Commotion With Her Massive Hips And Bum / See Igbo Girl Causing Commotion On Instagram With Her Large Hips And Bum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Swallowing Undiluted Sperm Expands My Hips And Boob’s – Nigerian Woman by sommyskibo: 12:18pm On Jul 20, 2017
A Nigerian woman has shocked people on social media after revealing the unbelievable thing she does to make her hips get bigger.
NG Adverts
Adaolysa said she swallows sperm to get bigger hips
A pretty Nigerian woman has revealed the secret ‘ingredient’ she has been swallowing which reportedly made her hips get bigger.
The woman with Twitter handle, @_Adaolysa and based in Abuja revealed that she swallows “undiluted” sperm everyday which helps make her hips bigger. Although, the claim has not been proved, the girl insists that is what has left her hips bigger.
The confession has attracted buzz and comments on social media.
“Swallowing undiluted pure sperm everyday my hips will definitely over expand.” she wrote.

cc:lalasticlala

See more==‹«http://48naija.com/swallowing-undiluted-sperm-everyday-expands-hips-boobs-nigerian-woman-confesses/

Re: Swallowing Undiluted Sperm Expands My Hips And Boob’s – Nigerian Woman by RSVP: 12:20pm On Jul 20, 2017
Really...
Re: Swallowing Undiluted Sperm Expands My Hips And Boob’s – Nigerian Woman by bigass123(m): 12:32pm On Jul 20, 2017
Egg consuming snake... angry
Chindren of deful eating feefle's destiny cry
Re: Swallowing Undiluted Sperm Expands My Hips And Boob’s – Nigerian Woman by AmoryBlacq: 12:34pm On Jul 20, 2017
Science is evolving everyday

She just might have made a salient discovery!

1 Like

Re: Swallowing Undiluted Sperm Expands My Hips And Boob’s – Nigerian Woman by navzla(m): 1:33pm On Jul 20, 2017
Only to ve big boobs and buts make I dey swallow sperms every day?ladies de suffer

(1) (Reply)

See The Pictures A Girl Posted To Celebrate Her Birthday. / But Why Are Lomance Section Boyz So Ugly??? / VIDEO: Married Woman Send N*de Video To Husband Friend Who Pretend To Be A White

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.